- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter gets a bit more steamy (literally and figuratively) than my usual stuff. But I think you guys will enjoy it.

Chapter 7

“Where’s Miss Minnie?” the audience members demanded.

“She ain’t really been eaten, has she?”

“Boys, boys, calm yourselves!” Goldie told the crowd as they gathered around the stage. “I assure you, what you just witnessed was all part of the act. A sort of magic trick. Miss Minnie is hale and hearty and will be back to perform again tomorrow night. I trust we’ll see you all back here at the usual time?”

Goldie ignored the doubtful mutterings and general confusion. She gripped the hem of her golden dress and did a little curtsy before rushing backstage. She found Diamonda loitering in the hallway.

“Where is she?” the saloon owner demanded. “Did you swallow her, you petulant child? Have you any idea what you’ve cost me?”

“She’s fine,” Di insisted. “I just scared her a little. Sapphire has her now.”

“So help me, Diamonda, if you’re lying to me—”

Opal leaned out the dressing room door. “She’s telling the truth. I saw them heading upstairs.”

“For your sake, that had better be the case,” Goldie said, pointing an accusatory finger at Diamonda.

“Are you sweet on that little freak too?” the blonde asked.

“I’ve grown fond of the nugget, if that’s what you’re asking. But I’ve grown fonder of the vast amounts of money she brings in. This act is a sensation. I won’t have you jeopardizing that or harming my star.”

“I thought I was your star,” said Diamonda.

“Things change. And they can change even further. If you try another stunt like that, Di, you’re out on your ass. Do I make myself clear?”

“Crystal, Miss Goldie.”

The fair-haired dancer scowled as Goldie brushed past her, heading for the staircase. Diamonda gritted her teeth. If she was going to get rid of that insufferable bug, she’d have to be clever about it.

* * * *

Sapphire carried the tiny trembling girl up the stairs to their apartment. Now and then, she gently stroked Mina’s hair with a fingertip, trying to reassure her.

“Aw, ya poor little cutie,” the redhead cooed. “Shakin’ like a leaf and still covered in that harpy’s spit! What you need is a nice hot bath.”

She set Mina down on the bedside table and began fussing about the room. Sapphire lit a blaze in the fireplace and filled an old battered teapot with water from the washstand. She hung the pot on a wire above the flame. While she waited for it to boil, there was a knock on the door.

“Everything all right in here?” Goldie asked when Sapphire let her in. “All miniature persons whole and accounted for?”

“Just dandy, Miss Goldie,” Sapphire answered. She held up a white china teacup. “I’m about to draw Mina a bath.”

“Good girl,” her employer said, giving a cursory glance to the little woman on the table. “Carry on then.” Satisfied, she turned and bustled out the door.

Sapphire returned to the table and set the teacup beside her little roommate. She filled the cup with steaming hot water and beamed down at Mina.

“There ya go, sweet pea. Get yourself outta those sticky clothes and hop in.”

Sapphire politely turned her back as Mina slid out of her costume. Nude and shivering, the miniature woman lifted a leg over the rim of the cup and cautiously dipped a toe in. Satisfied, she climbed over the side and slid down into the water with a sigh.

“Oh, that’s lovely,” Mina said, the first words she had spoken since escaping Diamonda’s jaws.

“I could use a good soak myself,” Sapphire agreed. She crossed to a corner and began to drag out a large metal wash basin. It took several trips with a soup pot of boiling water but she soon had the basin filled. Sapphire unlaced her corset and began to shimmy out of her green dress. As the garment fell to the floor, the redhead stood at the center of the room, naked as a jaybird. Despite herself, Mina couldn’t help but stare at the vast acres of creamy flesh on display above her. Sapphire’s bountiful curves were a wonder to behold. With a blush, Mina averted her gaze and tried to shield the side of her face with her hand. The gesture did not go unnoticed.

“Ya gonna be shy now, Mina?” Sapphire chuckled. She walked closer to the table, which placed Mina about level with the thick red forest between Sapphire’s legs. Mina blushed a deeper crimson. The giantess placed her hands on her round hips and peered down into the teacup. 

“This ain’t nothin’ ya haven’t seen before. You’ve been dancin’ all over me for a few weeks now.”

“Yes, but you’re usually, uh, clothed at the time,” Mina said sheepishly.

“Barely,” Sapphire said with a smirk. “There’s no need to be embarrassed. We’re both girls here. I got the same bits as you do. Mine are just a whole lot bigger.”

She shimmied her torso, causing her huge, pendulous breasts to sway back and forth above Mina. The girl stared up at these twin moons wide-eyed, then suddenly felt self-conscious. She sank further down in the cup until her head was almost underwater.

“Ya gotta loosen up, Mina,” Sapphire told her. “We’re living together now. Sometimes you’re gonna see me in my birthday suit. Might as well get used to it.”

Sapphire reached down and took hold of the handle of the teacup, catching her teensy friend by surprise. The redhead strolled boldly over to the wash basin and slid into the water, holding the teacup high. Sapphire leaned back against the metal wall and stretched out full length. She placed the teacup carefully on the surface of her belly. Bathwater rose upward along the cup’s edges but Mina remained safe within it.

The tiny girl peered over the rim at her new surroundings. Off in the distance were the mountainous peaks of Sapphire’s bosom, each rounded hill capped by a large pink nipple almost half as tall as Mina. The redhead’s pretty face filled the sky above, smiling down through the narrow valley between her breasts. Mina glanced behind her and saw Sapphire’s knees rising out of the water like white icebergs. The little lady’s eyes traced down the pale glistening thighs towards a mystery obscured in the water below. Mina gulped nervously.

“There,” said Sapphire. “Now we can chit-chat without me havin’ to shout over to the nightstand. Wow, I’m like an island to you. Ya got yer own private bathhouse on La Isla de Sapphira. Hee hee!”

As the giantess giggled, her stomach shook slightly, causing the teacup to quiver. Mina bounced around in its confines as water splashed over the sides. The redhead looked down at the tiny figure below and felt a sudden pang of guilt.

“I’m scarin’ ya, aren’t I?” Sapphire asked. “I’m sorry, honey. Here ya are traumatized by Diamonda and I go ahead and start playin’ with ya too. That was thoughtless of me. I’ll put ya back on the nightstand.”

“No!” Mina suddenly blurted. “Um, I mean…you can play with me if you want. I…I don’t really mind it when it’s you, Sapphire.”

The redhead arched an eyebrow. “Is that so? Well, if that’s the case…we don’t really need this teacup, do we? There’s plenty o’ room in here for the both of us.”

The giantess picked up the cup and tipped it on its side, spilling Mina and her bathwater onto a vast, flat belly. Mina found herself on hands and knees, crawling through about an inch of water (enough to almost submerge her). Sapphire leaned to the side and reached over the wash basin to place the teacup on the floor. As she did so, her whole body tilted slightly and Mina began to slip and slide along the smooth tummy. She had almost tumbled off into the water when Sapphire returned to a sitting position. The tiny girl slid back to the center. She stumbled a bit and reached out a hand for purchase. To her surprise, it sank lower than the surface of the belly, disappearing into Sapphire’s navel. Mina lost her balance and faceplanted onto her roommate’s skin. Her cute little backside was pointed upward awkwardly, prompting more giggles from the giant woman. The island below Mina rumbled and shook, bouncing her about.

“Ya look damn adorable down there, missy,” Sapphire told her. “Ya sure this is all right?”

“Definitely,” Mina said, pulling her arm out of the belly button and sitting up again.

“Well, don’t move around too much. I’m awful ticklish.”

“Oh, are you?” asked Mina in a sing-song voice. She dove towards the surface of the stomach and began to waggle her tiny fingers over the flesh. Sapphire laughed and squirmed. The living land mass bucked wildly beneath Mina, tilting back and forth.

“Ha ha ha—hey, quit it!” Sapphire squealed. A sudden lurch of her body caused Mina to slide down her belly. The tiny girl shot downwards like a toboggan rider, heading straight for the gap between Sapphire’s legs. With a plop, Mina disappeared under the surface of the steaming water.

“Aw, hell,” Sapphire swore. She began to fish around in the water, trying to locate the vanished girl. “Mina? Mina, where did ya go?”

Just then Sapphire felt something brush lightly against her nether lips. She gasped in surprise (and no small amount of excitement). The tiny shape returned and began to thrash about and massage her womanhood. It was unlike anything Sapphire had ever felt. Her breath caught in her throat as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her. The redhead leaned her head back and gave an involuntary moan. She resisted the urge to slam her hand down and force Mina completely inside her. She didn’t want to frighten her and was unsure if the poor girl could even survive such a journey. Sapphire gripped the sides of the wash basin and cried out loudly as she was taken over the edge.

The red-haired lady slumped backwards, basking in the afterglow. Then her eyes shot open in alarm. Had that incredible maneuver been intentional or was Mina drowning down there? Sapphire quickly thrust a hand below the water and scooped the tiny girl up.

“Oh my God, Mina, are ya okay? What just happened?”

Mina sat coyly in Sapphire’s palm and looked up at her giant friend. “Did I go too far?” she asked.

“Ya went just far enough, girl!” Sapphire said. “That felt amazing! Wait, ya did that on purpose? Mina…I didn’t know ya like gals!”

“I didn’t either,” the tiny woman answered. “I’d never been around them until recently. Or around boys for that matter. But you’re so beautiful, Sapphire. The more I’m with you and get to dance on your body…I suddenly realized I enjoy it. Oh God, Saph, what’s happening to me? Mama always said this kind of thing is…is a sin!”

“Hogwash,” Sapphire told her.

“But the Bible says—”

“Sweet pea, if I cared what the Bible says, ya think I’d dress the way I do and shake my naughty parts in a dance hall every night? Love ain’t no sin, kid. Ya like who ya like. And if there’s a Big Man Upstairs, I doubt he gives two shits about it. Got bigger things on his mind.”

She brought her hand closer until her huge red lips were directly over Mina.

“And I’ll let ya in on a secret,” Sapphire whispered. “Ya know how I sometimes have gentleman callers? Well, I’ve had a few lady friends as well.”

Mina swallowed hard and stared at the wrinkled surface of the immense lips as they moved above her. “Y-you mean…?”

“That’s right. Sapphire takes all comers. Even little pixie-sized ones.” She reached out a finger and tickled Mina’s side.

“So, you’d be okay with, um…”

“With foolin’ around a bit? Absolutely,” the redhead announced. She bent down and gave Mina a kiss that covered her entire head and most of her torso. As she pulled away, Mina stuck to her lips for a moment then disconnected with a wet smack and tumbled back into her hand.

“But we need to be careful,” Sapphire warned. “You’re awful fragile, Mina.”

“I trust you,” said the tiny girl.

“I trust ya, too. Enough to let ya in on another secret,” continued the giantess. “I s’pose I oughtta if we’re gonna be more intimate. My name ain’t really Sapphire. Goldie gave us all stage names to fit the theme of the saloon.”

“I wondered about that,” Mina said. “So, what’s your real name?”

There was a pause as Sapphire hesitated. “It’s Deirdre,” the giant woman finally answered. “Deirdre Printwhistle.”

Mina tried to hold it in but was soon giggling uncontrollably. She nearly doubled over in the woman’s hand. “Deirdre? No fooling?”

“Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, tiny. There’s a reason I left that name behind in the little Podunk town where I grew up.”

“No, I like it! Really! It’s cute!” Mina extended a tiny hand. “It’s nice to officially meet you, Deirdre.”

The giantess lifted her other hand and offered the miniature girl her pinky. “Likewise, Wilhelmina.” 

The little maiden took the finger and shook it vigorously.

“Now then…” said Sapphire-née-Deirdre with a lustful look in her eye. Her tongue slipped out between her lips and lapped at the tiny naked girl. 

“…where were we?”

To be continued...