- Text Size +

Christa and Gail eventually made it home shortly after ten at night. Christa used her key kept between her bra and her chest to unlock the door and enter the house. Kyra and Tayla were passed out on the couch, having been watching a movie. Christa gave a slight chuckle as she guided Gail towards the bedroom section. “So, that’s Kyra’s room. That’s Tayla’s room. Of course my room. Then we have the main bathroom. We originally planned it where one of us would bunk with one another, but I think I’ll pitch the idea of you either swapping with being one of us, or maybe just sharing my room” Gail wouldn’t really mind either way, just having a bed to sleep at night was good. The traumatic experience from earlier was still in her head. She had marginally calmed down in an attempt to make Christa feel better, but images of the panther from earlier still haunted her mind.


Christa led the two of them into her room, plopping down on her bed before patting the space right next to her. “Come on Gail, let’s get a good night's rest. I generally have this little period between three and four in the morning where I for some reason can’t be asleep, but I’ll try not to wake you up”


Gail silently nods as she walked over towards the bed, not even phased by the mention of the quirk. She was dealing with creatures she never knew existed before, someone waking up and staying awake for an hour was the least of her worries. “Alright, that’s fine” She spoke as she slid into bed alongside Christa. Before Gail could fall asleep, she could feel Christa poke her shoulder. Gail pretended to be asleep, Christa trying to poke just a little harder to wake her up. Eventually Gail gave in and turned over “Yes, Christa?”


“Gail, I was wondering. How exactly are we going to get you a job? I’d be so worried about someone just coming up and taking you” Christa comments, wrapping an arm protectively around Gail.


“I guess I’ll just have to find one where you work” Gail answers


“The only problem with that is I only got to work about two to three times a month. I get enough for rent and then a decent amount for other stuff. I suppose we’ve been pitching in enough for rent already… how about I make you a deal” Christa began, an idea formed in her mind.


“What exactly is your deal?” Gail asked, somewhat worried as the words finished exiting Christa’s lips.


“Well, you could just work around the house you know? It’d be perfect actually. You wouldn’t run any risk of being taken by someone, and we’d all get to see you when we came home from whatever we’re doing.” She smiled and looked into Gail’s eyes. “So, what do you say? Sound like a deal?”


“What do you mean by working around the house?” Gail asked, the notion itself didn’t sound so bad; yet, after her experienced with Varris, she was worried of what any sort of working detail meant.


“Just like a house servant, ya know?” Christa answered calmly


“A… a servant!?” Gail asked, the word having an entirely different meaning for her at this point as she slowly backed away.


Christa sighed “Listen, I know I’ve probably got you on edge because of all this talk of being captured, but you’ll be fine. Just think about it, if I really wanted to do something with you, I could easily do it right now.” To demonstrate, her legs were quickly wrapped around Gail’s body, pulling her right against her stomach. “I could make you do whatever I wanted like this, if you refused, it’d be simple just to utterly dominate you with my height and frame”


Gail squirmed to no avail, not even sure what the dragoness had in store for her anymore. “With my power, you’d be in trouble if I really wanted to force you to do what I wanted. But the thing is, I don’t.” The grip of her legs ended, allowing Gail to scurry away just enough to take some deep breaths. She sat and crossed one leg over another “Besides, if you take any other sort of job, and get kidnapped, there’s not much any of us can do for you”


Gail looked up at the dragoness, and she was certainly right. If anyone wanted to make her do something, she was just a toy to their whims. Staying at home was the best thing to do, even if there was risk of being messed with from time to time. Gail gave a slight nod of confirmation, and though having Christa on her side was reassuring, the way she had done it shook Gail even further than before.


“Now, since I’ve given you a lifeline, I think you should service me a bit.” Christa commented, giving a sinister looking grin to the girl as she lounged on the bed. “I mean, it’s only fair. We don’t have to tell the others” Gail was taken aback, one second Christa seemed to have her best interests before, but now it seemed uncertain. Before Gail could utter a word, Christa had one of her feet right up near Gail’s body. Gail heard Christa say “Go on, clean it with your tongue.” Gail studied her foot, and there were small pebbles embedded slightly into the softer looking flesh. It didn’t seem to bother the amazonian dragoness, but Gail couldn’t think of that too long as Christa extended her foot against Gail. “Now. Get to work”


Gail knew she couldn’t resist, any sort of opposition could easily be met with humiliation. Figuring this would be better in the long run, she got down on her knees in front of Christa’s foot and did as she was told. Her tongue exited her mouth and she began to clean the foot residing in front of her. The action sent shivers of disgust down her spine as she did this, working to satisfy the dragoness. Her tongue traced itself over the entirety of Christa’s foot to clean it off. As soon as Gail finished, she let out a slight whimper. Christa then pressed her foot up against Gail’s face, getting her own dirtied saliva onto her face as Christa used her immense power to force Gail down to the ground. Christa gently stood up and slid her foot to Gail’s stomach. Gail squirmed underneath “What are you going to do to me now!?” She cried out as best she could.


Christa looks disappointed “Nothing… I was hoping you wouldn’t just give in so easily. This is why you need to stay home. If some girl on the streets wanted to take you, you’d just surrender yourself” She takes her foot off of Gail “C’mon, let’s get you cleaned up. I’m sorry for being a bit of an ass by teaching you that lesson” She sweeps Gail up into her arms, Gail admittedly too stunned to do anything about it. Gail was blushing slightly as Christa carried her to the bathroom. She couldn’t believe she had been so easily duped, but at the same time she couldn’t be mad, instead she was scared. Despite how disgusting licking Christa’s foot was, it was so easy for Christa to just make her do it. There was no way she could survive out in this town if she couldn’t even resist her own roommate. Gail clung to Christa as Christa went about cleaning her off.


“Okay, okay. I’ll work here, and I’m never going outside again” Gail said as Christa took her back into the room.


“Let’s just… drop it alright?” Christa answered as she got in bed and placed Gail beside her “You’ve gone through enough tonight”. She then lightly wrapped her tail around Gail to try and comfort her.


Gail didn’t even resist, though it’s likely the opposite of what Christa might want her to do. “Just… answer me one thing, did you enjoy being able to mess with me like that?”


Christa nervously answers “Yes, I did. Most girls like having that sort of power, even if they don’t want to admit it” She’s even sort of blushing.


“Maybe I should finish the job. I mean, I only did one of your feet after all…” Gail answered, biting her bottom a little bit after saying this.


“Gail!?” Christa asked, concerned as she let go of her with her tail. “I’m trying to teach you not to give into the demands of girls like us and now you want to serve me?”


“I… listen Christa. You’ve basically been hinting that you’d like to mess with me all this time. I mean, licking ice cream off my face? Not very subtle” Gail answered “And even though it terrifies me to think about, I trust my fate in you and…”


“Let me guess, somewhere down deep inside it turns you on. Huh?” Christa replied, looking unimpressed


Gail turned red instantly “How did you!?”


“Well, it’s not hard to figure out. Despite all the being scared and stuff, you’ve never stopped me from doing literally anything. Plus, I’ve seen a human or two around in my time, and deep down under all that innocence, they like it deep down” Christa answered before sighing “I was hoping you were different”


“Why?” Gail asked, kind of curious. It seemed Christa had inadvertently unleashed a monster in trying to teach Gail a lesson.


“Well, it’s kind of boring. New human comes to town, plays up the innocence and then proceeds to become enslaved by someone. Every. Single. Time.” Christa replied “Just so happen to be us this time.”


“Just don’t tell the other girls. It could be our thing” Gail commented


“Listen to yourself!” Christa answered “You were fine a few minutes ago and now you’re crazy.” She sighs “This is entirely my fault…”


“No, it’s not. Remember back at the gym? Your panther friend, Varris?” Gail replied


Christa groaned “Don’t tell me that she was messing with you when I wasn’t looking”


“Well, uh, she was” Gail squeaked “Kind of talked about me having an owner and uh. A few other things…”


Christa sighed and slid one arm under Gail’s right side arm to allow Gail’s head to rest on her shoulder. “Listen. Gail, I’ve been messing with you partially because it’s fun, and partially to ensure stuff like that didn’t happen, alright?”


“I know, but it’s just…” Gail began


“It’s just what?” Christa asked


“It’s just that… that I like you, alright?” Gail answered “When I got here, you all joked about how I liked chicks, and you’re right”


“Kind of assumed so. Didn’t exactly complain about my choice of lacking clothes” Christa answered, rolling her eyes a bit “Kind of obvious, honestly”


Gail blushed and looked over flustered “Was it really!?”


“Yeah. Kinda was. It’s alright, I’ll keep you safe. I’ll always be around to lick ice cream off your face if you need it.” Christa commented, hoping to calm the mood even further.


Gail had become sort of fixated on ice cream and muttered to herself “That sounds good…”


Christa immediately became concerned again “Gail!”


Gail looked up to comfort Christa “I didn’t mean it that way, I was thinking about ice cream, not about getting licked! I swear!”


Christa gave her a slightly playful look “Uh huh. Sure” She even exaggerated the ‘sure’.


“Okay, I’m getting mixed signals. Do you like me back, or not?” Gail asked as she snuggled up against her dragoness friend.


“You’ll just have to find out. Gonna have to do a lot more than just lick my feet to make you my number one option” Christa answered as she began settling down for sleep.


“Why do I get the feeling you want to utterly dominate me?” Gail answered, now getting a little of her fear back


Christa yawned before grinning with eyes closed “Oh, I totally do…”