- Text Size +

“Uhh, so. Christa, are we actually going to the gym?” Gail asked as the two walked down the sidewalk. Christa had changed her clothing, actually having some on, though it was apparent by some creatures she had seen walking the streets that it wouldn’t have been too far out of reach for Christa to walk around without much clothing on. In terms of clothes, Christa wore a tight white shirt that had an adorable chibi dragon easily benching a massive weight with a heart on it. Her shorts were plain, but they hugged her body somewhat tightly for not only maximum comfort, but maximum exposure of her legs. Gail didn’t mind, but did ponder how they made shorts that Christa was able to get her tail through without messing with the rest of the design. She assumed that Christa just simply stuck her tail in first, but honestly didn’t know the answer. Gail also noted the difference in how she wore shoes but only few of the creatures that she nervously passed actually wore shoes. She wondered if it was for comfort or because with some many species it’d be difficult to manufacture shoes for every different kind of creature. As for how Christa looked overall, Gail found it interesting yet still somewhat terrifying. She was a dragon whose body shape echoed that of a human. She had all the regular appendages, and a tail as mentioned earlier. Her hands had all fingers like a human hand, yet the fingers at the end looked as though they were claws. Gail was kind of surprised thinking back that she hadn’t been cut by them at some point, but she guessed that her lacking reaction to humans existing hinted at previous encounters. For her feet, they were kind of the same way, similar structure to a human’s but with clawed like toes. Her face was the most different, it looked kind of like most pictures had depicted. A more heart shaped face with a somewhat long snout. She had two horns, curled slightly at the end, with black hair that ran down slightly past her neck. Her hair was black and her eyes grey.


While Gail was caught up in deep thought about dragon shorts, Christa gave her response “Eh, not really. The other girls think I’m obsessed with the gym, but the truth is I really only go there when I’m bored. I mostly spend my time either just hanging around town or going out to eat food. If the others knew I looked as good as I did and only spent about a quarter of the time they thought I spent there, they’d probably pass out from shock.” She then chuckled before adding “Now, don’t go thinking that I’m super narcissistic, they complain all the time that I only go out to the gym to make my body look good. So, either they dig it, or they’re jealous I look better” It was an interesting philosophy, but Gail hadn’t heard half of it, and was too embarrassed to admit she was still caught up on the topic of Christa’s shorts. “Anyways, I suppose I should show you around”


“Haven’t we been doing that this entire time?” Gail asked


“I mean, technically. But, I should show you landmarks and stuff. That is kind of what I signed up to do aside from just walking with you” Christa replied


“And protecting me apparently. You, uh, mind filling me in more about that?” Gail asked, still feeling a little uncertain from the earlier comments discussed in the kitchen. Christa silently motioned for Gail to head into an alleyway. Gail obeyed, wanting an answer from her previously asked question.


“Alright. So, you see how you’re uh, about two thirds of my size right. If I remember, last time I was checked for height, I was just over two inches above nine feet tall.” Christa began, Gail nodding along to show she was paying attention. “Well, there are obviously people in this city who might want to take advantage of this size disparity and uh, well, for lack of a better term enslave you”


Gail was already frightened by the prospect of travelling around in a world where creatures were bigger, not like anything she had ever seen before, but being enslaved? And the way that Christa had described her let her mind run full of possibilities. Gail was no stranger to the internet, and it only took a few clicks for her to think about what kind of things that creatures of another size might do to her. “T..thanks.” Gail answered.


“No problem!” Christa responded, picking her up and giving her a hug. Not only did this trap Gail between her breasts, which she swore Christa was simply doing intentionally at this point, and the squeeze was rather powerful and constraining. When finally she was let go of, Gail took the time to take her breath.


She began to formulate a question, somewhat nervous to ask it, but she decided to go ahead anyways. “Hey, uh, Christa. Do you uh, do you. Um.” She wanted to ask if Christa was simply just using her body to try and seduce or fluster her or something, but the more she asked, the more she contemplated if this was simply something that Christa did daily. Maybe it was normal for Christa to assert her breasts prominently wherever she went, and perhaps many other girls of this strange new land did it as well. “You know, nevermind”


“Uh, alright. Let’s get back to walking around” Christa seemed confused and just seemed to shrug it off as the two returned to their walk that they were sharing. Gail was now equally as confused. Earlier Gail had noted that Christa didn’t seem to be alarmed by her presence and given her knowledge, it sounds like humans had been in the area before, so surely someone must have commented about the strange practices of the creatures here, right? Perhaps this was a mind game Christa was playing with Gail, keeping her in suspense until finally Christa would reveal something. There were still several holes in Gail’s theories, though she couldn’t keep thinking of them for long, as doing so caused her to run into Christa’s butt with her face. Deeply blushing, Gail immediately got beside her and muttered “Sorry”


Christa didn’t seem too offended, offering simply a grin and a reply of “Oh don’t worry, I’m not mad at you” Followed by a teasing pat on the head. This further provided fuel to the theories she shoved out of her head in favor of being able to focus properly. “Now, over there is my favorite ice cream shop.” Christa suddenly commented, reminding Gail that they were walking around to learn landmarks and such.


“Yeah, so?” Gail remarked “Does it have really good ice cream?”


“Yes it does.” Christa replied “If it didn’t, why would it be my favorite?” Gail just sort of shrugged, realizing her logic really hadn’t been that solid overall. Without much more delay, the two girls entered the ice cream shop. It seemed almost deserted at this time, had there not been an employee working behind the counter, Gail would have assumed they were closed. “Hey there shortstack, how are you doing today?” Christa said to the woman behind the counter before laughing a bit slightly. The woman behind the counter looked to be, kind of like a hyena. Despite this, Gail decided not to make any assumptions or ask, she simply just waited at the counter.


The woman behind the counter gave an exaggerated sigh before laughing a little. “Hey there Chrissy, how are you doing?”


Christa smiled and answered “I’m doing great, you going to ask what I’m going to order? Hmm, Becca?”


Becca rolled her eyes “Can you never remember the fact my name is Rebecca?”


Christa laughed in response “Oh come on, you know Becca is a cuter name.”


“Whatever you say. What can I get here for you and your little human I saw come in with you?” Becca answered, seeming unamused.


“Well, I’ll get my usual. As for Gail. Let’s ask her” Christa began as she grappled her arms around Gail and pulled her upwards. This brought Gail’s eye level up from the counter to just about face to face.


Gail was blushing slightly as Becca reached over to gently boop her nose. “Aww, she’s so cute. Rare to see a human wandering around here.”


“I agree, she is quite cute, isn’t she?” Christa answered, the two girls forcing Gail to sort of sink into the hold being imposed upon her. Normally such compliments would be great, yet they oddly felt like they were kind of demeaning at worst, seeing her like a child at best. “Come on Gail, what flavor do you want?” Christa asked as she carried Gail over to the various flavors, interrupting her current thought process.


“I’ll. I’ll just have vanilla.” Gail answered before looking up to Christa “Can you let me down so I can pay you?”


“You don’t have to do that. This one's on me.” Christa answered, setting Gail down. Surprisingly, Christa pulled her money out from a wallet; however, the wallet was unsurprisingly hidden between her breasts. Perhaps amazons faced the struggles of not having pockets for their pants and Christa preferred to use her body instead of putting funds into a purse? Gail couldn’t decide, but quickly had to abandon this thought as a large ice cream cone was handed to her. It looked and felt as though it was about a foot long. Gail soon found herself a seat, and after struggling to get up began to enjoy her ice cream. She did have to admit, the ice cream was of high quality. It was creamy, tasted like it did back where she was from, and was just the right temperature so it was slightly melted but not too much.


After stuffing herself full of ice cream, Gail sat back against the chair with a slightly messy face. She could still feel some ice cream on her face and instinctively reached for a napkin, yet none were on the table. Christa giggled to herself upon seeing this and got up. “Here, let me help you” Christa moved over, and Gail was somewhat confused. Christa didn’t have a napkin or anything, how would she clean her face? Her question was soon answered as Christa’s tongue shot from her mouth and went to lick it off. As Gail noticed this, she tried to pull back, but this only seemed to invite Christa to get closer. Christa pressed her body up against the poor girl and licked off all the ice cream on her face, instead leaving her drenched in dragon saliva. Admittedly, while the feeling of the tongue was strange, it did manage to get rid of the ice cream on her face. Christa then gave her a grin as the two were close and she pulled her head away. Gail figured it was an attempt at seduction, though she most certainly couldn’t figure out the dragoness’s angle.


Gail wiped her face off with her sleeve, electing not to question what Christa had done to her. She reasoned maybe it was more normal for something like that to happen in amazon society, the notion that fur would need to be cleaned by tongue or water would support that; furthermore, considering two of her roommates had fur it could be a possibility. This aside, Gail had no clue as to why Christa would still insist on taking matters into her own hands like such. Before she could delve off into more thought, Christa began to help her up. “C’mon, where do you want to go now?”


“Uh, you suggested the gym I remember. I suppose we should work off some of this ice cream” Gail answered with a nervous smile.


“Alright, sure, let’s go.” Christa answered, once more lifting Gail up. This time it was higher than before as Gail was sat upon Christa’s shoulders. It was amazing that the door even had enough room for them both to fit under, Gail assumed it meant that even taller amazon's might sometimes come around. The thought was somewhat terrifying, but she kept it under wraps as Christa carried her all the way to the gym.


Once they got to the gym, there was a small machine that demanded a card to gain entrance. Christa set Gail down back onto the ground and pulled the card out from her wallet. She inserted the card and the doors opened as she took her card back. The two headed to a weight room. Gail hadn’t even really noticed the ‘girls only’ sign above the door, having been too busy trying to keep up with Christa. As they enter the room, Christa asks “So, Gail, you go to the gym often?”


Gail was too busy gawking at the women in the room surrounding her to even have heard the previous question. All around the room there were various shapely women of various different species. Off the top of her head she could see women that looked like they came from panthers, various types of dog, and she could have sworn at some point she saw a shark. Christa immediately got her attention by pressing her hand upon Gail’s shoulder. “Hey Gail, stop fantasizing about them for two seconds. I promise you about half of these women would be delighted to crush your head between the thighs you’re staring at.” Gail didn’t really know how to respond, her expression kind of stunned. Half of it from being snapped out of her daydreaming, the other half from being caught by Christa as well as the warning. Christa sighed before responding “Listen, if you don’t believe me then just listen up as we walk to our bench”


Gail nods and begins to follow Christa. As she does, she picks up on some rumblings from the women in the room. “Oh. Look at that human, I’d love to get me one of those.”


“So small and vulnerable. Heh, easy prey.”


“If that dragon wasn’t around, that girl would be mine”


“You know, I’ve seen one of those before. They are the best to toy with.”


As Gail was listening, she didn’t stop walking and ran straight into Christa’s butt again. Gail didn’t even say anything as she just slowly backed up a few steps. Christa seemed not to be paying much attention and was setting up weights on the bar. Given how heavy it looked, Gail hoped it wasn’t for her. Either way, Gail decided to sit on the bench. This was a huge mistake as suddenly a large furry creature forced her to lay against it with her back and butt. The fur seemed black, and Gail realized it was likely the panther she had spotted from earlier. Even worse than being laid upon was the fact that this panther smelled a bit. Perhaps it was just because she was knew around here, but she wasn’t exactly used to the scent of panther. Along with this, it was evident she had been working out recently due to the fact her fur was just a bit damp, which further helped discomfort Gail.


“Hey there Christa. Why don’t you come here more often?” The panther asked


“Well, you know. Been busy, and… wait. Where’s Gail?” Christa commented as she looked around for the five foot eight figure. “Damnit. I’ll be right back. Keep an eye out for a human, about this big” She made an example of height with her hand as she went off to ensure that none of the girls had taken her little friend.


“Can do” The panther remarked, laying there triumphantly. She then got up and before Gail could call for help, smothered her face with her chest. “Hmm, what’s a little human like you doing around?” She asked, laughing a little “You got an owner?”


“An owner?” Gail thought to herself. She hadn’t heard anything about that when she was hoping to live here.


“If not, you could always just come with me. You would be taken care of, just have to fetch me a few things around the house.” The panther responded.


“Is. Is she trying to enslave me!?” Gail shouted in her mind. Given what she had been asked earlier, she made the assumption it was perfectly legal for this to happen to humans like herself.


“Oh, pity, it looks like Christa is almost done making her rounds searching for you. I’ll see you around” The black furred creature then broke contact. As she got up, she licked her lips, further terrifying Gail. Gail laid there stunned as the creature walked away.


“Hey Christa, I found her. She’s lying on the bench you were working at right now”


“Thanks, you’re a life-saver Varris.” Christa responds as she heads back to the bench were Gail laid motionless. Christa kneeled beside it worriedly. “Gail!? Are you okay? Where did you go?”


Gail shivered lightly before looking at her, tears forming in her eyes “I wanna go home”