- Text Size +

Nick thinks that the best course of action would be to approach the professor, Ms. Orfino, because she would probably take the whole situation very well and sensibly. And even though Nick didn’t really like her as a teacher, he still thought she was a cool person, and she was also pretty attractive. So if anything, he could admire her from his tiny and appealing vantage point.

So Nick makes his way towards her desk, keeping an eye out for any wandering students or anything. At one point, he had to roll out of the way of Amy’s moccasin, which she accidentally knocked over to him while she played with it absentmindedly. It landed on its side, with its open end facing you, which caused all of its built up odor to pour out over him.

The sudden change in Nick’s environment caused him to begin coughing and lose his focus, which caused him to be vulnerable for what Amy did next. She started swinging her feet around, and she accidentally knocked them into him, which sent you tumbling across the classroom and right under Ms. Orfino’s desk.

But because of the speed at which Nick was sent, he couldn’t stop himself when he landed right inside of her overturned right wedge shoe. After Nick took a few moments to gather his bearings, and realize where he was sent, he started running to escape the shoe before something else happened. But before he got very far, he saw Ms. Orfino bring her foot down to angle the wedge back right side up, which kept him trapped inside of this makeshift prison.

He looked at the shoe walls, and they were too steep and tall for him to climb himself, so his eyes wandered back up towards his giantess of a professor. For all things considered, he didn’t really mind this situation all that much, because he always had this kind of thing as a deep seeded fantasy.

He looked up, and saw Ms. Orfino without either wedge of hers on, and he thought about how he had never seen her barefoot, which always disappointed him. He checked the shoe for her shoe size, because it was difficult to judge anything with his current diminutive eyes, and saw the number 13, which meant that she had fairly decently large feet. He looked back at her feet, and he could tell that her toes were long and slender, and that she was wearing a fine red toe nail polish.

He could barely see her face from this angle, and could only really make out her legs and feet. She then started to rub her legs up and down with her hands, probably as an unconscious action as she went over her class notes before class began. And Nick almost stared like he was in a trance, because she just looked so amazing while she did this, and she would most likely be incredibly embarrassed if she knew that one of her students had a front row seat to this veritable show.

But then Ms. Orfino quickly sat up and straight, and Nick had a bad feeling that class was about to start, and his fears were realized when she said to herself, “Alright! Time for another class! You’ve got this Liz!” Nick was pretty surprised that his teacher actually gave herself pep talks like this, and he might find it adorable if he wasn’t so focused on how he’d make it through this situation in one piece.

So then Ms. Orfino began putting back on her nice wedges, and Nick tried to crawl a bit more in the toe section to avoid most of the damage, and he watched as her massive red painted toes wriggled towards his little hide away.

Nick looked down and cursed his own carelessness, because he was standing right in the imprint made by her 3rd toe, and that same toe was right about to slam into him. He watched, with a mixture of fear and excitement, as her 3rd toe loomed over him before finally crashing down into him, and the imprint that he so foolishly chose to hide in. And once it did, Nick was relieved to know that nothing felt like it was breaking, but he still felt completely pinned and trapped by this massive mound of flesh.

And the flesh seemed to carry a distinct odor, one that had a faint scent of strawberries and a strong scent of regular foot sweat. He was actually enjoying himself in this area, because the toe was soft enough that nothing really hurt and the smells around him were highly stimulating and pleasing for him.

However, as Ms. Orfino put on her wedges, she could swear that she felt a tiny rock or something in her right shoe. She started scrunching her toes to confirm her suspicions, and Nick felt like he was receiving an insanely intense massage. But Ms. Orfino eventually stopped caring about a small pebble in her shoe, so she just got up to start class already.

 And as she stood up, her full weight pressed down on Nick’s tiny body, and even though he still wasn’t feeling any pain, the pressure was rising at least. Nick quickly determined that he must have become more durable after shrinking to such a tiny size, as he couldn’t imagine how he could survive this otherwise.

So Ms. Orfino started the 2 hour long class, where she stood for the majority of it, which made Nick’s experience more difficult to say the least. And at one point during her lecture, she quickly messed with her toes inside of the shoe that you were trapped in, and started furiously rubbing her toes against each other. This sudden and erratic movement caused Nick to be transferred from under her 3rd toe to the space in-between her 3rd and 4th toes, which caused the smell to increase significantly.

But the rest of the class was fairly uneventful, with Nick enjoying his new position a lot more, because the flesh that surrounded him also acted as a highly effective shock absorber. And once class was over, and all of the students filed out, Ms. Orfino got ready to leave herself.

She took out her pair of fluffy ugg boots and packed up all of her class materials. Then she took off her wedges, exposing Nick to the light that he was denied for almost 2 hours, and he noticed the pair of uggs that were near him. She then reached for the wedges, not noticing Nick at all, and stuffed them in her hand bag. Nick quickly realized what Ms. Orfino intended to do, and he started shouting for her to notice him, but she instead started wiggling her toes in anticipation of wearing her boots sockless.

Not wearing socks was a bit of a guilty pleasure for Ms. Orfino, because she never liked how constricting they felt, but she rarely did that because it was a sure-fire way to have very smelly feet. But she would still try and do so when she knew that it wouldn’t matter, like if she was on her way home from teaching.

So she pushed her feet into her waiting ugg boots, and Nick was incredibly excited and terrified for what he would experience inside this fluffy prison. And once her foot was all the way inside of the boot, she started harshly kneading the soft material with her bare toes, which also smothered Nick in a very brutal toe flesh sandwich.

And once she felt ready, Ms. Orfino started to think of where she wanted to go next. It was still early in the afternoon, so she had plenty of options. She could go out and have some lunch. Or, she could look for a few of the political science books that she needed for the class at the university library. And also was tempted to just head home and chill out. And as she thought, her toes continued to wiggle around and scrunch their new playmate.

Nick was harshly squeezed by the long, slender, and incredibly possessive toes that neighbored him, and they seemed to be almost 3 times larger than he was, so there was no way that he could resist their desires. And the smell that he described as faint and subtle before was quickly beginning to increase, to the point that it completely overpowered his other senses.

But this was all part of the experience, Nick thought, where he was really acting out his fantasy of being a small and insignificant bug in-between the toes of a radiant goddess. But eventually, as Nick continued to treat this as a giantess fantasy turned real, Ms. Orfino decided where she wanted to go.

Choices:

Main) Ms. Orfino feels lazy and just heads home. (Go to Chapter OrfinoMain2)

Side Story) Ms. Orfino chooses to go to a nearby café to get some lunch.

Side Story) Ms. Orfino decided to head to the university library to get some course material.

Chapter End Notes:

Here's the start of the Ms. Orfino route. All of her chapters will be added shortly.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.