- Text Size +

Ms. Orfino knew that she could get a lot of things done if she went out, but she really just wanted to just head home and relax. She had plenty of food at home, so there was no need for her to go anywhere else. And she could always reserve the books she needed online, and just pick them up another day, because there wasn’t a major rush for getting the material.

Before Ms. Orfino stood up, she started messing with her toes again, which caused Nick to get tossed all around again within the boot. She then mumbled to herself, “Hmm. Did a pebble find its way into my boot?” And while she pondered that, her toes started to rub together forcefully, smothering Nick between their sweat soaked flesh. Then she said “Yeah, I can definitely feel something down there. But I really don’t feel like doing anything about it right now. Maybe I’ll shake it out when I get home.”

That gave Nick a bit of hope, but he also knew that it depended on whether or not she would remember to do that and if she didn’t just get used to how he felt down with her toes. Then she energetically swung her legs before standing up, which sent Nick tumbling in the toe section. By the time he stopped, he seemed to be stuck within a larger fold between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He tried to move around, but the force at which he was flung seemed to keep him glued there.

And as Ms. Orfino walked from the classroom building to her car, Nick was given an intense ride. As her foot would lift into the air, the force would push him further into the sweaty fold, covering his entire body with her built up toe jam and sweat. And when it would slam back down, he would get out of the fold and into her 2nd and 3rd toes, which would halt his movement because they expanded which her full weight was on them.

And during the whole trip, Ms. Orfino’s foot continued to sweat bullets, and the environment would become hotter and hotter, and more like a festering and sweltering swamp land. And after a few more minutes of walking, where Nick was repeatedly pulled into the sweaty toe fold and pressed in-between their flesh, Ms. Orfino finally reached her car.

When she opened her car door, and sat down butt first, she swung her legs quickly into the car. This sudden change in movement freed him from her sweat coated toe fold and right onto the damp and fluffy ugg lining. As Nick looked up, he saw that her 2nd toe was raised up above him, and he realized that he was thrown right on that toe’s imprint. Nick braced himself for the coming impact, and her toe did not disappoint, as it collided with him and thoroughly smothered him in a sandwich of fluff and flesh.

And once she started driving, Nick was regularly pressed even further by the toe that kept him pinned down, as she went from using the gas and the break. It took a good 30 minutes for Ms Orfino to get back to her house, because she lived in the suburbs, and Nick was absolutely coated in layers and layers of her built up foot sweat. And it only became worse once she decided to alter the A/C so it equally affected the front of the car and the area around her feet, causing her feet to sweat even more than they already were.

But when Mr. Orfino finally got home, she hopped out of the car and went inside, giving Nick another round of toe crushing and squishing. And after getting inside, she sat down on the couch and pried her uggs off lazily, without even using her hands. As Nick felt his body rise with her foot, he then slips off of the toe and lands back into the boot. But luckily, the boot got knocked on its side as she took it off, so Nick would have an easier time with getting out. You get up and see Ms. Orfino rub her feet back and forth on the carpet, to remove some of the sweat, and energetically kneading the carpet with her toes. Nick simply watched silently, until things settled down, before he continued his trek out of her massive ugg boot.

But as he walked, he heard her get up and leave the room, and he then said to himself “Well at least I can get out of here in peace. I wonder where she went, though.” Ms. Orfino actually went to take a shower so she could properly relax, and by the time Nick made it out of the boot, she was already heading back into the room. Nick could see, from his vantage point, that she was wearing pink silky pajama bottoms with a loose fitting purple T-shirt, and was also barefoot.

She then sits down onto the couch and casually kicks the uggs under it with her bare feet, impressing Nick with how easily she could move around with how gigantic she is, although he had to remind himself that she was an ordinary person, and that it was him that was tiny. And then she laid across the couch and began to watch some TV, and it was at this point that Nick thought of what he could do next.

It would make sense to climb the side of the couch where he head was, so he could have an easier time contacting her. But he was also tempted to go back and check out her feet, especially now that she had just showered, because when else could he act of his fantasy of being a tiny and insignificant bug among a goddess’ toes? He had to decide soon, because there was no telling if Ms. Orfino would do something that could complicate things for him significantly. Nick decides to:

Choices

Main) Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s head is, to contact her directly. (Go to Chapter OrfinoMain3)

Side Story) Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s feet are, to continue to live out his fantasies.

Side Story) Ms. Orfino moves her leg, smothering him again with her bare feet and toes.

Chapter End Notes:

Here's chapter 2 of Ms. Orfino's route!

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.