- Text Size +

Nick says to himself, “Why am I even thinking about this? I need to get Ms. Orfino’s attention! And the only way I can do that is by getting to her face.” So walks to the other end of the couch, and starts to climb up it. Luckily, there was a draping layer of fabric that went down to the carpet, so he could easily climb around where her face would probably be. And after about a half hour of climbing, which was a lot easier than he expected given that he wasn’t the most in-shape person in the world, he made it onto the couch cushion.

And Nick’s jaw dropped as he announced, “She fell asleep! Her face looks bigger than anything I’ve seen so far. I can even see all of the tiny imperfections in her skin.” Nick walks closer to her face, and touches her vast stretching skin, and he is amazed by how smooth and soft it felt. He could also hear, and feel, Ms. Orfino breathing through her nose, and he was surprised by how softly and quietly she slept, even though her legs and feet were stirring a bit.

The first idea Nick had was to just shout to her, and he yelled “Hey Ms. Orfino! I’m down here! Help!!” Sadly, she didn’t even remotely register his voice, so Nick decided that a more direct move was necessary. He walked along her pillow until he was standing in front of her lips, and his vision was completely taken over by how massive they were. He got even closer, until he could touch her bottom lip, and he noticed that he was a bit shorter than that lip.

Nick pressed his hand into her lip, and it felt like the softest pillow he’d ever experienced, and it gave him an idea for how to get Ms. Orfino’s attention. But before he did anything else, he pressed his whole body into her lower lip, and rubbed his face against it, completely loving how soft it felt. After that, he decided that he should just start punching her bottom lip, because that would have to cause her to finally wake up. Nick completely threw caution to the wind with this one, and just started smacking her lip as frantically as he could.

As he was smacking away, her light and rhythmic breathing was still strong enough to pull on his clothes and hair. And then he heard her let out an annoyed moan, and he jumped back towards the blanket once he saw her start to lick her lips to alleviate the itch he was causing it, and he was impressed by how massive her tongue seemed. After that, she started to yawn in her sleep, opening her mouth very widely which gave Nick a sneak peek into the vast cave that her mouth seemed more like. And as she yawns, it felt like she was trying to suck him into her gaping maw, and Nick grabs onto a loose piece of blanket fabric keep safe.

As that happens, her tongue stretches out behind and around Nick, and he felt a bit like he was trapped. But he relaxed his grip once she stopped yawning, but he was unprepared for she did after her impressive yawn. Before closing her mouth, she lets out a deep and contented sigh, and if Nick wasn't fighting for his life in front of her immensely huge mouth, then he might have found it cute. But as Ms. Orfino exhaled, her hot and steamy breath pushed him right into her long and slimy tongue. He remains stuck as she brings it back into her mouth, trapping him in a wet and slippery environment. He was pulled past her closed lips, without a chance to call for help or grab onto anything to save himself.

She starts to mess with him in her semi-conscious state, and Nick wondered what she was dreaming about while this all went on. Her tongue pressed him into the roof of her mouth, and the rough lining felt somewhat uncomfortable compared to her soft but sticky tongue. And then she dexterously pushed him into the insides of her cheeks. Her tongue continues to have its way with him, pushing itself into Nick’s body uncaringly and enthusiastically.

In a way, it felt like the most intense make out session he had ever experienced, and it was even more tantalizing when realizing that he was being pleasures by his professor of all people. He always had a fantasy of being played with like a toy by one of his teachers, and now it was happening in real life. He could only hope and pray that she realized that something was in her mouth, before she decided to swallow and end their erotic experience right then and there.

But the odd taste of Nick, since he still very much smelled like her feet and boots, was starting to bring Ms. Orfino back to her senses. She mumbles "Ugh... did a hair get stuck in my mouth? Mhhh... Why does it taste so weird?" Her voice sounded louder than thunder and it somewhat hurt his eardrums. He yelled out “Help me!! In here!!”

Ms. Orfino didn’t hear him, but she still stuck her tongue out as far as it could manage, nearly blinding Nick from the sudden light, and harshly rubs her palm over it. Nick gets stuck on her palm as she curiously, and groggily, examines whatever was in her mouth. And Nick was completely taken aback by how massive her facial features looked as she stared at you, as if she was peering into your soul.

She then blinks a few times in disbelief before shouting, “What in the world?? Who are you?? Are you alright??” Nick takes a few seconds to take a breath, and then explains, “I’m Nick, and I’m in your Poli-Sci class this semester. And I’m okay; just a bit overwhelmed I guess.” She then says, “Oh yeah, now I recognize you Nick! So what happened to you?”

And then he went through and explained everything that happened to him, from walking to her desk during class, to being in her high heel once class started, to getting transferred to her ugg boot, and to finally once she got home and he was nearly eaten. During his whole explanation, Ms. Orfino’s face was one of shock and guilt, and it was comforting that she had sympathized with him at least. But then she started questioning him further, asking “Wait a sec, why did you do for my shoe first of all? Couldn’t you have climbed onto my desk? I probably would have seen you faster that way.”

And Nick started to stammer, and said “Oh well Ms. Orfino, you know, when you’re in the heat of the moment, you don’t always make the best decisions!” He started to laugh, as a way to change the subject, but it didn’t fool her. She said, “Hmm. Are you sure that that was the only reason? You don’t happen to like things like feet and stuff, do you? And please, since we’re not in class, you can call me Liz!” She then winks at you while sticking her tongue out at him, and Nick figured that she was teasing him, and he felt a bit nervous.

He said, “Umm, should we really be talking about this stuff? I mean, you’re my professor!” And Liz quickly retorted, “Well this isn’t high school, this is college. We’re both adults! And I’m not all that much older than you anyway. And besides, aren’t you just taking my class as an elective?” And Nick responds by saying, “I guess you’ve got a good point.” And then Liz says “Good! Now back to that question. Well?” And Nick finally relents, and answers “Okay, fine! I do like feet! I can’t explain why, but I’ve always had a slight fascination with them, but now that I’m the size of a bug, I just can’t resist just hopping in a shoe or a sock!”

After all that, Nick takes a very deep breath, and it felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. Liz then says, with a very pleased and gentle look, “See? It’s not healthy to keep things bottled up! And I think that honesty in yourself is a very appealing quality in a person!” Nick blushes as Liz starts to poke you with her pinky finger, playfully rubbing into him. But then she followed up, asking, “One more question for you. You look pretty okay for somebody who took a trip from campus to my house inside my boot? Do you know what that’s about?” Nick wasn’t too sure himself, so he just said “I guess I got more durable now that I’m so small. I didn’t feel anything break the entire time, so that has to be it. But I don’t really get it.” Liz nodded, accepting his answer and was happy that she could be a bit rougher with him if they felt like it.

Liz then says, “Okay hold still for a second, I wanna see how tall you are right now!” So Nick stands up as Liz places her finger down right next to him, and she exclaims, “You’re about as tall as my finger nail. Cool!” And then she gets a devilish smirk, and Nick has a feeling that she just got a crazy idea, but he still looks forward to whatever she has planned. She says, “You know Nick, even if it wasn’t your intention, you missed quite a bit of material today. I think you could use a bit of extra credit!”

And while she said that, she brings her feet together and slams both of her soles into him, and Nick felt like he was in a sole sandwich. Liz’s foot flesh was very soft and smooth, and it smelled incredible, most likely because of her recent shower. Liz asked “I’ve got a good idea on how you can make up for your missed time, as well as boost your grade a bit more. I’m sure you’ll be okay with this method, since it’s just an elective for you!”

She then maneuvered her feet so her right foot’s 2nd toe pinned Nick’s body against the sole of her left foot, while leaving just enough room so his head peaked out, so he could see Liz’s cheerful face peering down at him. She then started to knead his body with her 2nd toe, pushing him into her soft sole flesh. And after a few more minutes of playing with Nick, she placed him back onto her palm.

Nick sat down and took a breather, and Liz then said “You’d think that I wouldn’t be able to feel you down there, since you’re so small, but you’d be surprised!” She then giggles, and continues, saying “Well I need to grade some papers, so I’ll be busy for a little while. I could always set up my bathroom, so you could wash yourself off in peace. I’m sure you could use a break.” She then smiles at him, and Nick can definitely agree to that. But then she added, “But… if you’re feeling adventurous, you could always jump in my moccasin while I do my grading, and give some love to my tired feet. I’d really appreciate it!” But eventually, Nick decides to:

Choices:

1) Take a shower and call it quits for the night.

2) Go inside of Liz’s moccasin, to rub and love her feet and toes, as she grades some papers.

Chapter End Notes:

Here's te final (for now) Ms. Orfino chapter. I'll probably wait a bit to add the remaining Beth chapters. But I will delete the respective chapters in "Shrunk in College: The Library".

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.