- Text Size +

Nick decides to try his luck with Beth. She was currently looking at her tablet, going over the class notes before class began. She had removed her flats and was resting her bare feet on the next chair, because they were starting to feel uncomfortable. Nick knew that he had two options.

He could start climbing the desk and try and get her attention from there, or, he could go in her flats and just see what happens. He knew that all that awaited him was a boring lecture, so a bit of an adventure couldn’t hurt, right? He also knew that he needed to hurry, because Ms. Orfino would start class any minute. And that was complicate things even further.

Nick thought about it, and he realized that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity to live out his fantasies. This was even more significant, because Nick had both an interest in feet and giantess related things. So Nick climbs into the flat, which was surprisingly easy because there were small holes in the sides of the flat, probably for the aesthetic charm. When he got in, he got a better idea of his current size. The walls of the flat towered over him, and they were roughly 3 times his current height. This might have meant that he was about 1/4 of an inch tall. It was exciting to say the least.

The Nick heard the clacking of high heels, and he could tell that Ms. Orfino had just gotten ready to start class. She almost always wore heels, so it was easy to tell when she was going to begin, although since Nick noticed more than other people because he had an interest in feet already. Ms. Orfino said, “Okay guys! Time to start! Stop lookin at Facebook, or whatever is cool for you kids today!” She began laughing at her own joke, and people would have probably found it annoying, if it wasn’t for her bubbly personality.

And Nick barely even understood why she made those kinds of jokes, because she couldn’t have been that much older than them, but he focused on the flat that he was inside. But then he saw Beth’s legs shift from far up above. She was preparing to put back on her flats! Nick was in the toe section of the flats when he saw her immense feet and toes land on the heel section of the flat. They remained there for a few tense moments, wiggling about slightly.

Nick was torn between his immense excitement from being able to live out his erotic fantasy and his survival instincts. Then Beth’s toes pushed on towards their home in the toe section, not waiting for Nick to make up his mind on whether to be turned on or horrified, where her was currently taking shelter. The toes immediately slammed into him, and he ended up under her big toe. It covered Nick’s entire body, enveloping him in a fleshy embrace, and he loved every minute of his current position.

Beth felt something odd in her left shoe, pushing up against her big toe. She rubbed it a few times to try and identify the foreign object. She thought that it must have been a tiny pebble. The pebble felt strange though, almost as if it was struggling against her big toe. Beth thought it was just her imagination, although Nick would have said otherwise. As Ms. Orfino droned on, she began to play with it, hoping it would be able to help stave off her boredom.

Nick felt the big toe rub against him, back and forth rhythmically. The pressure was a bit uncomfortable, but nothing felt like it was breaking, and he wondered if he was so excited that his body was ignoring the potential pain. As Nick tried to struggle against the big toe that was rubbing him up and down thoroughly, partially because he wanted to rub Beth’s toe back and partially because it was starting to feel a bit cramped, he hoped that she’d ease up a bit.

But he actually caused Beth to unconsciously rub more and more vigorously, which engulfed him more and more into her oppressive and active toe flesh, although he wouldn’t call it a total bust if he was being honest with himself.

But then Beth crossed her leg, and let her left leg swing back and forth slightly, and began removing her heel from the flat and dangling it slightly from her toes. And whenever she would pop her heel back in her shoe, she would use her dexterous toes to push down into the flat, and Nick. It was a constant process for Nick.

He got pushed against the shoe with that overwhelming big toe, and then the pressure would let up temporarily, only for it to return with a vengeance. And every time that massive big toe returned, it seemed to slam into him even harder, and it kept on pressing into him even more harshly as time went on. It almost felt like a massage, and probably one of the most intense ones he’s ever experienced, and he was already sure that he made the right decision today.

And after one aggressive shoe dangle, the flat actually fell off, causing Nick to be blinded by the sudden increase in light. Luckily, Nick was stuck on the big toe, so he didn’t fall with it. Nick could see Beth then remove her right foot from its shoe as well, and it slowly made its way towards him while uncrossing her legs.

Beth began wiggling her now freed toes. As she wiggled, she rubbed her feet together. The rubbing scraped Nick from the giant big toe, only to be transferred in-between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He realized that each of his neighboring toes were about twice his size!

They began rubbing him hard, and squeezing him against the ball of her foot, loving how he felt against their soft flesh. Nick couldn’t get a moment to catch his breath, because her bored toes continued to use him as their new toy and playmate, although the plus side was that Nick remained entertained too.

Beth felt the tiny pebble again, this time in-between her toes. And again, it felt like it was moving about a little, almost as if it was fighting back. She separated her toes and looked down, curious of what was acting as her entertainment all this time, and if it really was just a pebble.

Nick saw Beth look down towards him, and he tried to move to make his presence known to Beth, and not just her enthusiastic and loving toes. As much as he was enjoying himself right now, it might be a wiser idea to try and get noticed sooner before something actually killed him, but he quickly realized that his arms were stuck to her toes, so he couldn’t move at all.

Beth hoped that it wasn’t an insect of something, because she would have felt bad about abusing it like this. Plus, it’d be pretty gross to have a bug in-between her toes. But Beth quickly ignored those worries, thinking that if a bug got stuck between her toes, than that was its fault and it deserved whatever it got. Nick’s only hope in discovery laid in Beth’s hands, or more accurately toes, so he hoped that she noticed his bug sized form.

Beth scanned her toes briefly and determined that it must be a small rock after all and smiled contentedly, which didn’t bode well for Nick. She stretched and sighed, squeezing her toes again as they reached out, smothering him against her unyielding toe flesh. Nick realized that he was not going to get discovered any time soon. But that would also mean that he’d get even more time as Beth’s unaware toe toy, which was an exciting prospect.

As Beth continued to wiggle and stretch her toes, smothering Nick in her dark brown toe flesh, her feet were getting cold. Luckily, she brought a pair of blue ankle socks just for this occasion, because she knew that these classrooms got cold very easily. She reached for her socks in her book bag, and shook them out a little. Nick saw this, and got nervous. He never planned get stuck inside someone’s sock, even if it was a thing that he’d thought about quite frequently.

Many different thoughts raced through his head as he thought about the implications of her putting on her socks. He could really have a great time, living out his inner-most fantasy of being used by a mighty giantess. But he also realized that the dangers would only increase exponentially if he got dragged inside of her sock, and his chance of discovery would be practically zero for some time. So Nick tries again to free himself from Beth’s possessive and lovely toes, or at least gain her attention, before her sock gets put on.

←To Be Continued (Go to Chapter BethMain2)

Chapter End Notes:

Alright! I'm gonna add the next two Beth chapters over the next day or so, and then I can finally remove all of the Classroom chapters from "Shrunk in College: The Library (2nd Floor)"

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.