- Text Size +

Nick tries as he might, but he just can’t free himself from Beth’s toes. And the more he tries to pull himself away, the more the toes seem to hug him tighter, as if they are aware of his escape attempt and were trying to stop him. The toes squeezed him so tightly and vigorously that Nick could barely move. Eventually, he sees exactly what he didn’t want to see; Beth’s awaiting sock.

 He could hear Beth mumble to herself, and that unknown pebble as if trying to keep her occupied, “Oh man my feet are cold. I’m glad I brought a pair of my favorite socks. Sorry about the smell, my lovely little pebble playmate! If you don’t like it, then there’s no one to blame but you. That’s what happens when you’re just an insignificant pebble.” With that, Beth winked down at her feet, probably towards her personal toe pebble, and gave a happy and excited grin.

She even waved down in his direction. He was impressed by how far she would role-play this experience, although he was sure she’d be acting a lot differently if she knew that it was Nick she was treating this way. And quite honestly, the way Beth was inadvertently treating turned him on, because it really allowed him to live out the fantasy to its most extreme extent. Nick didn’t have time to wonder why she even said that to herself, because he was pushed rapidly inside the white cotton sock. Once her foot was tightly snuggled in the sock, the toes began wiggling and stretching with a renewed passion.

Now that Beth’s toes were inside the sock, they began warming themselves up. They started squeezing Nick as hard as they could, and they would shuffle him from toe to toe. To Beth up above, it was an absentminded almost unconscious action, but to Nick down below, it was anything but. As the toes continued to squeeze him harshly, Beth began to work her socked foot into her black flat. Once she got her back in her flats completely, she propped them on the empty desk seat in front of her.

The sudden movement disoriented Nick even more than the constant massage and love treatment that those overbearing toes were giving him. She allowed her flats to dangle again off of her feet, as her dexterous toes wiggled and squirmed. They moved the flats around, shuffling them on and off of her currently socked feet. Eventually, the flats got removed and she started to rub her feet against each other.

Back inside the unreal white cotton landscape that had become Nick’s whole world, things began to calm down somewhat. The toes stopped chaotically rubbing and squeezing, and now they only rubbed him rhythmically. This time, it felt closer to a massage than a complete assault. It was also noticeably gentler than it was before, almost as if her toes were trying to make amends with him.

And he really enjoyed this current kind treatment that Beth’s toes were providing him, and he really wanted to love them back, but he stayed still for the time and just let her toes work their magic with him. Nick noticed that with the sock prison surrounding him, the toes that were massaging him were beginning to sweat; a lot.

And that sweat began to cover him too, and it permeated all through Nick’s clothing entirely. He knew that he would need a very long shower after this ordeal. And it seemed that Beth’s strong smelling and ever present toe sweat started to turn on Nick even more, which caused him to start rubbing and squirming even more against the toes that surrounded him, which in turn made the toes treat him even more aggressively and relentlessly as they mashed him around.

It seemed like Nick’s excited struggles were providing a stimulus to Beth’s toes that got them to act a lot more aggressive and wild. Eventually, the rhythmic rubbing shifted back to an aggressive and dangerous mashing, although Nick was still enjoying himself inside Beth’s sock; and he might even be enjoying the more harsh treatment more. The sweat also made Nick slippery, so Nick was easily shifted around in Beth’s sock. He was passed from toe to toe, quickly and erratically, while getting coated with all the grime from each of her happily wriggling toes.

Nick eventually slipped away from Beth’s excited toes, and slid down her sock and across her soft foot flesh, and stopped at a tighter section of her sock and got pressed snugly against her imposing sole. The tight sock made it so he could barely move a muscle, and he thought of a way to try and get her attention again. Nick started to lick Beth’s soft and somewhat sweaty sole, hoping that she would realize that something was odd about the ‘pebble’ that she was playing with, and he noticed that her sole tasted a bit salty but actually enjoyable.

His attempts to be discovered by Beth stirred an opposite reaction out of her, who just thought that her sole was getting a bit itchy and restless, and acted to scratch away the annoying itch. So she rubbed her right toes against her left sole, harshly raking her sole with her dexterous toes. This caused Nick to slide about across her sweaty sole, and get pushed hard into against her soft but damp foot flesh. Nick refused to stop licking while getting pushed about in this cotton landscape.

Around this time, Ms. Orfino allowed the students to spend a few minutes to read silently, before she planned to lead a short discussion. So Beth read through the short passage, making sure to write down any important details, observations, or further questions. And as she diligently did her work, her right set of toes continued to rub Nick’s small frame into the sole that he was pressed against. But then she felt the need for a short break, and she stretched her legs, and then brought them off of the chair in front of her and planted them back on the floor.

This action crammed Nick deeply into the foot flesh that surrounded him, and he felt like it was a bit more challenging to breathe because of the increase in pressure. Now this didn’t feel life-threatening, but he was starting to want Beth to discover him even more, so he started to lick her sole again. And this time, he even tried to flail his arms and legs about, which didn’t do much because of the extreme weight and pressure, but he hoped that it would count for something.

Beth was feeling the odd sensation again, and it felt very strange, and almost a bit wet. She decided to take off her sock and examine her sole, because that sensation was starting to weird her out. So she began to remove her sock, and Nick was getting pulled by both the soft sole and the sticky sock. Nick wondered which would win. He had loved his fantastical experience inside Beth’s sock, but he could really use a bit of a break. Nick really hoped that Beth finally noticed him, because he couldn’t be certain when he’d get another chance.

Choices

Main) Nick remains stuck to her sole (Go to Chapter BethMain3)

Side Story) Nick falls back into her sock

Chapter End Notes:

Alright guys! This is the last chapter that needed to be transfered over.

The next thing I'll do is change the Dance Route part of "Shrunk in College" into its own story as well, and make it part of the overarching series. I'll probably wait until at least tomorrow before I do this, however.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.