- Text Size +

Nick remained stuck tightly to Beth’s soft and sweaty foot flesh, right in the middle of her sole. He tried to move, but he was just too battered and exhausted at this point. He was also heavily stuck in his position, and it took all of his strength to even look away from her overpowering sole.

Beth brought her foot to her lap, and positioned it so the sole faced her. She began looking at her sole closely, genuinely curious and slightly worried about what was squirming in her shoe and among her toes all this time. She was convinced that it had to be alive, and if it did happen to be an unfortunate insect, then she’d put it out of its misery as painlessly as she could. When her eyes reached the center of her foot, right under the ball of her foot, she could not believe what she saw. She made an audible gasp and exclaimed (quietly because class was still going on)

“Oh my god! Is that you, Nick?? Are you alright? And how are you so small? And how did you get on my foot??” Nick was too drained, both physically and emotionally, to say anything that Beth could realistically hear. Beth then began to process all of things she said and did to what she assumed was a pebble, and got red in the face. Beth then said “Oh I’m so sorry! I’ll place you in my glasses case. It’s cushioned, so you should be a bit more comfortable. I’ll keep it open for you. Just rest for now. I’ll help take care of you for now.” She gave a weak guilt filled smile.

Nick appreciated Beth’s caring reaction. He was glad that Beth dropped that cruel persona once se figured out who he actually was. The cushions of the glasses case were a welcome change, and Nick felt safe and secure. He looked up at his current savior, who was back to taking notes. She would occasionally look back down at Nick and smile at him, hoping it might ease him. Beth couldn’t imagine what Nick must have gone through trying to get her attention.

And the fact that she abused him the way she did, while saying those things and smiling the way she did, tore her apart. She would do whatever she could to help Nick and take care of him. He was helpless the way he was, less than an inch tall, and she could protect him. No, she needed to protect and take care of him.

She realized that her feet were getting cold again, so she put her socks back on and slipped her feet back into her black flats. She played with her shoes again, this time without a tiny unfortunate guest. But that was probably for the best, even though she actually missed the sensation when Nick was helpless between her toes, but she didn’t like admitting that.

As she tried to pay attention to the professor, Beth began to think about how she treated Nick while she thought he was just a pebble. She seemed to enjoy treating the object like that, completely devoid of mercy or compassion. She even spoke to it, in an attempt to personify the inanimate object. She wondered what that said about her.

Her mind wandered back to how good it felt back when Nick was in her shoe, completely helpless and at the mercy of her toes. She could play with him and feel his tiny body squirm against her mighty toes. And it wasn’t her fault that Nick wound up in her shoe in the first place; if he didn’t want to be used by her, then, he wouldn’t have gone in them in the first place! She shook her head, trying to block out those terrible thoughts. Nick was still a person, even if he was the same size as a common insect.

Beth then thought about where she would keep him for the time being. She couldn’t exactly carry him back to her apartment, because something unexpected could happen. And what if she dropped him? She’d rather not place him in her hand bag, because he would get tossed around while in there. And who knows what he could get knocked into too. And her school bag was no different. She knew that he needed to be kept somewhere secure. But she didn’t know where he should go.

 She looked back down at her socked feet, which had found themselves out of their flats again and were wiggling within the cotton barriers, and she thought of something. Her socks were fairly tight on her. Maybe she could put him back in there. As long as she walked carefully, and made sure that he was in-between her toes and not under her foot, he would be okay.

She hoped that they wouldn’t smell either. Or sweat for that matter. Hopefully Nick would be okay with going back inside her sock. She wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t, and if that happened, then she would think of something else. But then she thought, ‘Who cares if he says no! What could he do to stop me. He needs to learn who’s in charge from now on.’ But she quickly suppressed that thought.

Class ends and she gentle pokes Nick as he slept in her open glasses case. She rubbed him a bit back and forth, in an attempt to wake him up gently. Nick woke up to the massive view of Beth’s whole face. It took up his entire world! It was overwhelming to say the least. It seemed like Beth leaned down, so she could hear him better and see him more clearly. She smiled at Nick and began explaining how she was planning on getting him back to her apartment.

“Nick, I’m going to bring you back to your apartment with me. I need to make sure you aren’t injured and let you clean yourself. I know I caused you a lot of trouble before, and I am truly sorry for the way I treated you, so let me take care of you until we find a way of getting you back to normal.” Nick agreed with all of that, and nodded approvingly.  She never meant to harm him consciously. Beth got a bit more uncomfortable and bit her lip, which was very noticeable for Nick at his current size and angle, and explained how she would get him to her apartment.

“So I thought it over, and I need you to trust me on this. I’m gonna need to put you back in my sock while I head back to the apartment.” Nick just stared, and Beth couldn’t tell if this was because of shock or fear, but she continued. “I know you’ve had a rough time already with these feet, but I think it would be the safest and most secure way of getting you there. Trust me, I would have thought of other ways if I thought they would be safe. I honestly don’t have a clue what else to do.” With that, she gave a hopeful smile.

Nick thought in silence. Should he actually tell Beth about his interest in feet and giantess stuff? But it could get awkward, if she knew about it, but it would be a perfect chance. He did really enjoy his time among Beth’s toes, which was the complete opposite of how he explained the situation to her. And it probably wouldn’t hurt to tell her about his theory on his current durability, if he already tells her the rest. But he decides that the best course of action would be to tell her the truth.

Nick says “Actually Beth, I didn’t dislike my time in your flat or inside of your sock. In all honesty, I really like that kind of stuff, and you could say that I’ve always had a love for the idea of being shrunk to a miniscule size around an attractive woman. But you know, it was always a fantasy, so it wasn’t something that you’d talk about all that much. But right now, I’m living that fantasy!”

Beth takes a moment, and then says “Oh! I didn’t expect that. I guess I feel a bit better about how I treated you back then. I’m glad you were enjoying yourself at least. I was convinced that I practically tortured you! So is this a yes?” Nick nods, and says “Absolutely! While I was in your sock, I realized that I’m a lot more durable now, although I don’t get how or why. So I should be pretty safe if you put me in your sock or anything else!” Beth smiles after that answer, and it also made her dominating side excited as well, but she was somehow able to ignore those thoughts a bit longer.

Then Beth carefully picks Nick up, and takes off her right blue ankle sock, and opens it up to drop Nick in. She says to Nick, “Well, here we go! Don’t have too much fun, Nick!” and then she drops him right into the sock. He freefalls until he lands right in the toe section, and he turns around right in time for her titanic dark brown toes to begin their approach. And as she was pushing her foot inside the sock, she announced to Nick “Make sure you squeeze amongst my smaller toes, okay! We don’t want to see if you’ll survive a walk under my feet just yet.”

Nick wasn’t sure what to think of the use of the word ‘yet’ but he listened to his gigantic caretaker, and crawled along her massive toes until he pushed between her 3rd and 4th toes. When Beth felt him squeeze amongst those toes, she scrunched and wiggled her toes happily, giving Nick another intense toe massage. Then she put back on her flats, and got up to leave the classroom for her next destination. As Beth stood, her full weight caused both of Nick’s neighboring toes to flatten a bit, cramming Nick even deeper in her slightly damp toe flesh.

But where was Beth going? One option was her apartment, of course, as that’s what they were talking about earlier. But Beth also thought about getting some food, as she was sure that Nick would be hungry as well.

Choices

1) Beth goes straight to her apartment, not wanting to mislead Nick.

2) Beth makes an executive decision to grab some food first, believing that Nick would enjoy it anyway.

Chapter End Notes:

Here's another Beth chapter! Hope you enjoy!

If you liked the chapter, or didn't like it, and have some constructive feedback, then feel free to leave a review with your thoughts!

I'll set up a new StrawPoll for this specific story later, after I introduce one or two more characters, and add some more chapters to Amy's route.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.