- Text Size +

Chapter 11

                “What did you guys do to him?” Alisa asked upon seeing me at the department store. “He’s half the size he was last night when we left the restaurant!” If Alisa was keeping score, she was now 4th, or 5th counting my rape by Patricia, in terms of total upgrade. Sandy seemed to be fine with her current lot in life and didn’t bother to join us for shopping. Which means of the four women in the party Alisa was bringing up the rear.

                “Sorry, it just kind of happened.” Helen said dismissively, she was looking around the store for the appropriate sections they needed to visit. “We should do underwear first, right? Is anyone else all natural under their clothes?”

                “I still kind of fit in my underwear.” Alisa said sadly. She cast a look at me, my head sticking out of Christie’s handbag. There were no clothes that fit me, so I was wearing a hand-towel toga and hiding out in a handbag that Christie had cushioned with silk ties and a silk pillowcase. I didn’t mind gently leaning against her hip, even though it swayed dramatically when she walked now. I recognized the look on her face, it was scheming. She’d be playing catch up soon, maybe while we were still at the store. My life had been such a whirlwind of bliss recently that I didn’t even care if she took a few more inches from me, but at some point my tiny size was going to have to be seriously addressed.

                “Alright, underwear it is.” Vivian announced, she was still a full four inches taller than Christie and Helen, though all of their heights had seemed to have stabilized. Again, Alisa was the shortest woman here. “I can’t be violently bouncing around everywhere I go.”

                The women went to the underwear section and started looking through their options, but they were finding that there wasn’t anything even coming close to their proper sizes. They found an attendant and asked her where the larger cup sizes were.

                “Well, we don’t carry anything above an F in store, not many women are as stacked as you women seem to be.” The attendant cast a curious glance down at me in the handbag, but Christie noticed and casually shoved me down and out of site. If the attendant was curious, she didn’t ask any questions. “We do have a stock of larger sizes at our outlet store just outside of town.”

                Vivian, who towered over this woman, stepped forward and put a hand on the woman’s back. “Now, I’m sorry, but that just won’t cut it for us. Could you maybe call them up and have them send some larger bras and negligee over here?” Her voice was soothing and in no way seemed demanding, but there was extra power in play here.

                “It is kind of against store policy.” The attendant said, looking up at Vivian’s face. “But, I think we can arrange something like that. You may have to talk to my manager though.”

                “It’s fine. We are going to be spending a lot of money here today, so it is probably best if we talk to your manager anyway.”

                Vivian talked to the manager in private a few minutes later and came back with the good news that they were going to be accommodated.

 

 

                While we were waiting on the underwear the girls decided to head over to the dresses, as dresses often supported themselves without bras. For some unexplained reason, the dresses could go up in size enough to support the enhanced curves the girls were sporting. They decided to section off the dressing rooms for themselves and they asked a few other shoppers to leave them alone. The other shoppers happily obliges. Christy then took me out of the handbag and made me a little throne out of various clothes and hangars with a full view of the vanity mirrors. They then set up a weird, informal system where one girl was sitting with me, one girl was trying on a dress, one girl was showing the dress off and the last girl was out in the store browsing the dresses. I don’t know if they had it planned, but it is the system that ended up working itself out.

                The girls would try on a few dresses, pick one out that fit and bring it out of the closet to show it off. They’d stand in front of the vanity mirrors and seek approval from me and whoever was sitting with me. Naturally I approved of every single dress. They were all extremely provocative in large part because they were all designed for women with much less curvature. Vivian had the most trouble as her height and hips made it hard for her to even fit in most of the dresses. The ones that did work, however, were walking wet dreams. She found a black dress that contrasted well with her pale skin, and even though it didn’t show off any cleavage, its tight form factor left nothing about her shape to the imagination. She also found a red, sequined, Jessica Rabbit dress that lifted her boobs way up towards her face. It was superb. There was a purple and a green one that looked good as well. The purple one didn’t even cover her whole ass.

                Christie was struggling with her boobs in every dress she tried on, but the force was strong with her and she squeezed herself into strappy dress after strappy dress. Whereas Vivian preferred the more classic and elegant looks, Christie liked flashy and loud dresses. My favorite of hers was a white dress that, save for a few straps, left her entire abdomen open. The open abs contrasted with her ridiculous rack extremely well. She also found some frillier numbers and a few extremely short dresses, but the common thread was the deep cleavage every dress showed off. Whether they were designed to or not was hard to tell, but Christie could show off cleavage in a winter jacket.

                Helen’s choices were all very Hollywood. They all found a way to direct the eye up her body towards her face. Her tan skin and brunette hair looked great in the brighter pinks, greens, and blues she was wearing.

                Every dress Alisa chose was a little loose. Which was very telling. She was anticipating some body work in the near future. She was the least fun to watch the others with, as she was tense and a little jealous of everyone else’s struggles squeezing into new dresses, whereas Alisa fit in every dress she tried. “I’m the Mexican, I’m supposed to have the curves!” She said on more than one occasion.

                Each woman picked out about four dresses, and the cheapest dress they picked out was $300. I didn’t know if Helen’s advance was that big or if all the girls were anticipating big things in their futures, but they were spending like they had money, though I knew they didn’t. It seemed like an eternity trying on dresses, but eventually the manager came back and told them he brought the stock of lingerie over from the other store personally.

                “We’re going to have to try these on.” Vivian informed him as she took hold of the racks of underwear and brought them to the changing rooms.

                “I’ve got an idea, how about we let our little champion hide out in the dressing rooms while we try on underwear.” Alisa said. “Let him be a little peeping tom?” Everyone giggle at Alisa’s idea. They went into one of the dressing rooms and set up a little “creep shop” as Helen called it, and let me hide out in it so that I could watch the women.

                One by one they tried on their bras and other negligee in the stall, each one as sexy as the last. Vivian postured and posed and pouted and made a show of flourishing herself as she finished trying on each garment. She found a half-dozen bras she liked, from sexy to sporty, and left her favorite garment on as she put her clothes back on. Helen was more of the same, only she added a sexy bit of stripper dancing as she took off her clothes. Christie was much more no-nonsense. She just leaned over towards me instead of the mirror as she gave shake-down shimmies of her boobs.

                This was where Alisa’s plan was put into action. She came in with an armful of underwear and she stripped down and put on a bra. It was obviously too big. But she smiled as it hung loosely from her shoulders and then looked down at me. This was it, this was where she sprung her trap. I was already hot and bothered from watching the other girls get topless and try on underwear, now Alisa had me ready and wanting. She reached into my hidy-hole of various items from the store, wrapped a single hand around my waist and lifted me up to her face.

                “Time to play a little bit a catch-up.” She smiled and adjusted her grip slightly so that she had a finger holding my legs apart. She used her other hand and using her fingertips took hold of my dick and softly stroked it. To me, my dick was massive, I’d never seen it as big and veiny as it was right then, but to Alisa, holding my foot-and-a-half frame in one hand, it was fairly small and easily manipulated with small movements of her fingers.

                “Wait, wait, wait.” I said.

                “You are not going to keep this from me, I need this.” Alisa whispered.

                “No, I just needed you to know, that even though I’m going to shrink again, I consent. You can jerk me off.” It felt good to say it. No matter what happened, I needed the girls to know that it wasn’t ok to just rape me.

                “You bet your cute little toosh I can.” She was smiling. She stuck out her tongue and licked her fingertips and got back to work. It was kind of funny how serious her face was as she concentrated on getting me off as fast as possible. It almost distracted me from the immense pleasure her dexterous fingertips were giving me. I came rather quickly. It felt like a lot of cum, but compared to Alisa’s fingers that caught it, it didn’t look like much. She licked my abdomen for good measure, just to make sure she got every last drop.

                “Alright, now let’s watch the magic happen.” We both looked down to her chest and waited for a moment. Her hand grew warm holding me, and it got a little slick with sweat, then the swelling started. Her breasts, already large by normal standards, started to grow and fill in the deep cups that surrounded them. Like honey being poured into a jar, or mayonnaise, or something, they filled the space slowly and methodically and then stopped. “Hmm, not quite far enough. Sit tight for a moment.” Alisa then stashed me back into my hidey hole and put her shirt back on.

                Without realizing what Alisa had done, the girls started round two: sexy lingerie. Of course, I could tell from their…essence? I could tell from their auras that Vivian, Helen, and Christie all knew I’d cum, they were just unsure as to whether or not it was onto Alisa. I guess Alisa was hiding it pretty well out there. They’d have to dig into my hidey hole to realize that it was a little bit more spacious than it was when they put me in there. But, unlike the bras, they only tried on one piece of lingerie at a time. None of them were happy with their first choice, so it was back to the drawing board. Vivian didn’t like the black, frilly lingerie she tried on, Helen didn’t like her sheer white, and Christie didn’t like her racy red. Alisa missed out on the first go ‘round.

                When Vivian came back in with her second set of lingerie, she sat down on the bench and looked down at me. I felt her probing my mind, she smiled coyly. “I knew it.” She said in my head. She took a sheer, purple with black lining set of silk lingerie out of its box. She looked it up and down and smiled. She set it aside and took her shirt off. Now, I’d seen these women take their shirts off numerous times already that day, but this was different. There was intent. I was even more thansfixed than usual as she revealed the black bra from earlier. She held her hands out to her side and concentrated, then the bra unsnapped itself. My eyes went wide, she was mastering her new talents. She used her hands to shimmy out of her bra. I then felt her invisible grip probe at my balls, it lifted them, it measured them, it contemplated them. She leaned over and ripped me out of my hidey hole with her hand. She held me up above her heavenly body and directed my attention towards her shorts. The button snapped, and they slowly slid downwards revealing her womanhood.

                She carefully lifted her feet and her shorts fell down off of her ankles. Vivian was now naked in the dressing room. She spread her knees as far as the room would allow and lowered me slowly down her body, making sure I had the chance to view her massive, shapely breasts, her long thin, flat, abdomen, and her flared hips. All leading up to a face first view of her hungry, hungry looking vagina.

                “Wait, wait, wait!” I cried.

                Vivian spoke into my head, not out loud. “If you really don’t want me to jam you into my pussy up to your hips, you just let me know.”

                I wanted it, I wanted my whole body jammed inside of her, past my ankles. Physics just would allow that. Yet. Instead I just took a few deep breaths, then gave the thumbs up. “Ok, I’m ready.”

                Vivian smiled, she rotated my body so that I was aligned headfirst, like a dildo, towards her pussy. She then slowly inched me closer, and closer, and closer, until I could feel the heat pushing past my body, the moisture wet down my hair and the smell infiltrated my lungs. Her pussy seemed to open up in advance of my arrival, her clean, glistening, wet lips welcomed my head like a long lost lover. I was pushed in, the walls of Vivian’s pussy pushed against me, trying to knock the air from my lungs. They parted as I was shoved past them, slippery and viscous, until my head bumped into what must have been her cervix. I was in up to my hips. Then I was slowly pulled back out, the walls of her pussy helping with the effort. When I pulled free I heard Vivian moaning, kind of loudly. There was no way she wasn’t heard by those outside. Then she pushed me back in. Her moisture clung to me, coated me, and claimed me. I was more warmly accepted this time by her pussy, and it was more of a hug than vice. Then I was out. Then the pace quickened, in and out, in and out.

                Vivian, for her part, never went too fast. I don’t know what willpower it took to keep her from abusing me like her actual dildo, but she never went above a certain rhythm. In, moment, out, moment, in, moment, out, moment. Her moist pussy lips lapped hungrily at my cock at the maximum in, and just the light kissing of lips on cock were enough to get me to cum mere moments before Vivian came herself. She held me inside of her, crushing me with her vaginal muscles, for the duration of her orgasm. She then pulled me out and kissed me.

                I jarringly came back to what must have been reality. I was back in my hidey hole and Vivian was smiling at me, but wearing the purple lingerie. “I didn’t know I could do that.” She whispered down to me. “You might want to clean up.”

                I was covered in my own cum.

                “On second thought, maybe Alisa should help you with that.” Vivian then reached down and took me out of my hidey hole. She carried me out into the open of common area in front of the dressing rooms and walked over to Alisa. “Hey, this little guy couldn’t keep it together as I tried on this number.” She gestured to herself in the purple lingerie. Alisa couldn’t contain herself either, everyone looking at Vivian suddenly had their mouths go dry. “Anyway, maybe you should do the honors of cleaning him up, with your tongue.”

                Alisa, very willingly, obliged.