- Text Size +

Chapter 14

 

                Sandy and I had sex again in the morning, she was much more receptive the second time. Her body made massive improvements. Leaps and bounds, she grew almost an inch, she was up past a D cup, her hips flared out, her skin cleaned up, and her muscle tone went through the roof. The changes were too numerous to name them all, but as I didn’t even lose a whole inch, it seemed that it wasn’t “energy” per se that I was giving up, as she was making as large of improvements as the other girls were when I was losing inches and pounds at a time.

                “Ok, I admit, that is good stuff you got there.” She said after we finished our morning round. “But I’m still worried that you may be becoming a sex object for everyone.”

                I shrugged and hopped into Sandy’s purse.

 

 

                Sandy dropped me off at my townhouse on her way to work. Christie, who had quit her job, would be over shortly to make sure nothing bad happened to me. The last two times I’d been left alone I’d been kidnapped and I passed out from sickness. Sandy had textual confirmation that Christie would be at my townhouse in twenty minutes when she dropped me off.

                But, I did have some time to myself to explore what used to be my home. It felt familiar, yet it was foreign to me. I recognized all of my furniture, but it was all six times bigger. The stairs were challenging and the entire house stank of man. It probably didn’t help that it had sat empty for over a week. Getting back down the stairs was considerably easier and after I had finished my investigation, I decided I wanted to watch some television.

                At fourteen inches tall, it wasn’t impossible to climb up onto my couch, but it was rather difficult. After a small amount of struggle, I managed to get myself up, find the remote, turn on the television and settle in for some relaxing television. I could lean against the remote as I pressed the buttons, and while it did get tiring switching the channel a bunch of times, it wasn’t overly difficult. However, just as I had settled on watching some reruns on a cable network, the door opened up and in walked Christie.

                “Sorry I’m late!” She said as she came into the house. She took a big breath and made a face at the smell. She came into the living room and found me sitting on the couch. She giggled a bit at the sight of me and the remote on the couch, but said nothing of it and sat down at the opposite end. She was wearing a t-shirt, but her massive rack held it so far out away from her body that her entire midriff was exposed. She was also wearing a pair of Daisy-Dukes, allowing her thighs to climb all the way up to her body. There wasn’t much to imagine, but then I’d seen it all, so I didn’t need to imagine anything. I kept sneaking peeks out of the corner of my eye to her majestic frame. Her waist was so narrow in profile, yet her tits bulged out so far. “Got any good movies?” She finally asked, apparently bored of what was on the television.

                “I have a few, they are on the shelf under the TV.” I told her. She then got up and sauntered over to the television, blocking my view with her body.  She was very provocative in her manner as she got down, first on her knees and then on her hands and knees, to peruse my selection. She gently bounced her hips from side to side as she slowly lowered her shoulders lower and lower. Soon her butt was up in the air, and only her butt was up in the air. I wanted to spank it, I wanted to take hold of it, but alas, I was up here on the couch. It wasn’t easy getting up on the couch, so I just enjoyed the show. She had her blond hair tied back in a ponytail, and she occasionally flipped it from one side of her head to the other, but as her ass was high in the sky, I only caught glimpses of her hair as it whipped around.

                She repositioned herself slightly, so she could turn back and look at me, around her great rear end. “You got any horror movies?” She asked. I nodded yes, unable to find my voice, my throat was running dry all-of-a-sudden. She turned back and continued to peruse until she found a horror movie of her liking. She then stood up and found the DVD player on the shelf next to the television and put the movie in. “Alright, switch it over.” She said as she came back to the couch. I looked down for a moment to find the appropriate button on the remote, and in that brief second she was back across the room and plopped herself down in the middle of the couch, right next to me. I pressed the button and the TV switched over before I looked over to her right next to me.

                My eyes first found her stomach, as it was the closest to my natural line of sight, but the bare skin peeking out from underneath her shirt reminded me of what was up top. I resisted the urge to look, knowing that she was waiting for me to do so, and instead I checked out her toned and shapely midsection. She had developed quite the natural set of lines from her hips, across to her abs. The lines all leading the eye to the promised land of her nethers. Her short denim shorts did little to dissuade the eye from looking. And as I looked she stretched out her legs to the coffee table. And they stretched on and on and on out into the living room. She had small goosebumps on her thighs from the cold air.

                “Well, would you like to sit on my lap as we watch the movie?” Christie offered. I naturally looked back up towards her face, but I never made it. Of course it was because of her tantalizing display of breast. They weighed heavily against her bra and shirt. Bulging out, threatening to dismantle her clothes. Her breasts bounced a bit as she giggled, small ripples coursing throughout, gravity trying to claim the great jiggling masses. I finally managed to wretch my gaze away up to Christie’s beautiful smiling face, her pearly white teeth showing through her thick, luscious lips. It was all I could do to keep from playing the horny fool.

                “Ok.” I said. I stood up unsteadily on the couch cushion and took two steps to her thigh. Thanks to the depression of the couch cushion, her thigh was only a few feet high to me and I was able to easily step up onto it. It just wasn’t as steady as I’d anticipated, as Christie twitched a little bit fighting back the tickling my light body was giving her. I reached out a hand and placed it on her mighty boob. I looked over at my hand and stared at the mighty tit. It was massive, and it wanted me. Good thing her bra was holding it back, I could feel its power quivering beneath my hand. I looked up at Christie a little embarrassed, but I smiled and lowered myself into a sitting position. She had her ankles crossed and her thighs held together, though there was still enough of a thigh gap for my butt to fall into as I sat down, it wasn’t big enough to fall through. I leaned back against her firm, but soft and warm stomach. Her shirt came halfway down my back and I could feel it rise up a bit as I leaned backwards. It didn’t make it the whole way. I looked up, I was in under the canopy of her tits, I couldn’t see her face and she couldn’t see mine. I put my hands behind my head and got comfortable as Christie reached over, grabbed the remote with ease and started the movie. As the opening credits started to roll, her hands came down and held me against her stomach, her fingers were interlaced and fragrant and comfortable. They covered almost my entire body, with my legs sticking out from beneath them.

 

 

                The movie Christie picked out really wasn’t that scary, there were a few moments where she held me tighter to her stomach, but for the most part it was kind of tame. I didn’t notice it at first, but it soon became apparent that Christie was slowly sliding down in her seat. She was reclining more and more on my couch, and before too much longer her butt would slide right off and she’d be wedged in between the couch and the coffee table. At the beginning of the third act of the movie, when the body count was starting to rise, I was almost completely parallel to the floor. Christie was snoring lightly and her breathing was heavy and regular. I tried to get free of her grip, but she held me too tight. Then the inevitable happened, just as Christie was about to fall all the way down, she snapped away, flailed a little bit, bucking her hips, pulling her hands away from me and sending me flying with just enough force to end up on the ground by the couch. She took a moment to compose herself, and then looked for me.

                “Sorry about that, I must have dozed off for a minute.” She reached down and picked me up with one hand. She looked me up and down and smiled. “I love how you don’t wear clothes anymore. Au Natural is the way to go.” She leaned forward and placed me on the coffee table. Then she sat up straight, grabbed the bottom her shirt with her hands and lifted it up and over her head. She then smiled at me as she reached around behind her back and unclasped her bra. It was exactly what her breasts wanted as they sprang forth, shedding the heavy undergarment with glee. They bounced around for a moment before settling down. “That is better, but my damn shorts are so tight.”

                Christie then lifted her legs up and over my head, then quickly pushed her shorts down her thighs, calves and over her feet before spreading her legs wide, giving me a full display of everything she had to offer, and then coming back down to earth. She had imprint lines in her body where her bra and shorts had been, but they quickly leveled out and I was presented with all of Christie. “One final thing.” She said, she reached behind her head and rolled out her hair tie, released her thick, golden locks from their binding and shook her hair loose. It was a magnificent display, made all the more magnificent by how nonchalantly she had just gone through the motions. She didn’t slow down or do anything sexier for my benefit, beyond getting naked, of course, but the natural ease and beauty of her actions had me sprung and ready for action. Christie saw my appreciation and smiled as she leaned back onto the couch and spread her arms out across the tops of the seats. She brought one leg up and placed it over to my right on the coffee table, she then brought up the other and placed it way to my left. This left her legs spread out and her entire body open to be admired.

                “I see you have an offering for me, but I will not accept it until you pay me the proper respects.” She said, smiling broadly. “Come, cross the bridge, ascend the stairs and pay homage to your queen.”

                I looked over to her foot rising up as high as my belly button over to my left and had an idea. “My queen, this brave knight would like to make one humble request.”

                “Ask, and your request may be granted.” Christie couldn’t keep a straight face, her smile was bright and glorious. I’d never noticed before how her eyes squinted when she smiled so big. Then I realized I’d never seen her smile that big before.

                “May the queen serenade me on my travels? A fair song makes one so light on ones feet.” I bowed.

                “Very well, but I will choose the song, and it will be a sad tale of woe.” Christie then sat up a little bit straighter and started to sing her song. It was a Marshall Tucker Band song, of all things. Her voice took on a more southern tone and it rang out beautifully.

 

Took my family away from my Carolina home

Had dreams about the west and started to roam

Six long months on a dust covered trail

They say heavens at the end but so far it’s been hell.

 

She sang much slower than the Marshall Tucker original, which was probably good, because I was taking my sweet time. I started by paying respects to her soft, warm feet. A small kiss for each toe from a kneeling position, as if I was asking the heavens for aid on my journey. Then I mounted her ankle, but I wasn’t going to balance beam on her shin across the gap. I inch-wormed my way, wrapping my legs around as much of her calf as possible and making my way up to her knee.

 

And there’s Fire on a mountain

Lightning in the air

Gold in them hills

And it’s waiting for me there

 

The sweet, stability of her thigh required me to start my worship again. I ran my hands on her sensitive flesh, feeling her shiver as I went, applying the appropriate kisses.

 

We were digging and sifting, from five to five

Selling everything we found just to stay alive

Gold flowed free like the whiskey in the bar

Sin was the big thing Lord, and Sin was the star

 

                I looked up to my singing queen inquisitively as to whether I should visit her most holy shrine, and she simply shook her head no.

 

Dance hall girls were the evening treat

Empty cartridges and blood lined the gutters of the street

Men were shot down for the sake of fun

Or just to hear the noise of their 44 guns

 

                I was slowly working my way up her stomach. Her body was slightly angled from her reclined sitting position. She lowered herself almost to the point she had been at when she was asleep. I could feel her diaphragm working as she sang, the vibrations of her song stimulating my nerves. Before knew it I was between her breasts. I decided to crawl between them first and give her a kiss on the lips before I took to the main attraction. Just before she got back to the chorus, I popped up and planed a kiss on her lower lip. I then turned on my knees to her right breast and took a couple of knee-steps towards it before falling onto it.

 

And there’s Fire on a mountain

Lightning in the air

Gold in them hills

And it’s waiting for me there

 

                Her enormous breast supported my entire body as I wriggled around until I had her nipple in my hands. She used her hand to lift it up off of her chest ever so slightly, giving it greater form and size. I licked her nipple a couple of times before giving it a mighty squeeze with my hands. It struck the right nerve with Christie as her whole body shuddered, sending her breast and me rolling up and down for a brief moment. I thought of raising up on my knees and fucking her titflesh as it was, but decided against it. Instead I got up to my knees again and waddled over to her other breast before falling upon it as well and repeating the process.

                “Your queen is please.” Christie said, stopping her song. “Lay down in my cleavage.” I did as I was told, I lay down on my back with my head between her collar bones and my heels in her belly button. I could feel her neck work as she swallowed in anticipation of what was to come. She brought her hands under her breasts and lifted them up and squeezed the together, trapping me in their embrace. They were massive, they covered me from my ribs to my thighs. She then worked them gently back and forth against each other, causing her breasts to work my body like a toy, soft friction pulled my body up and down, but more importantly it played with my dick from all angles. As I was getting close to the edge, Christie whispered down to me, “Just think, it won’t be long until your entire body will fit completely between my boobs. Nobody will know if I have you in there.”

                I came, hard. She kept rubbing, and I kept cumming for a few moments. Thank god her skin was so soft, or I may have gotten rug burn. I tried to buck my hips against her forgiving flesh, but it was so heavy that I was held mostly in place.

                When I was done, Christie sat up a little straighter and released her grip on her breasts. They gave me a little bit of breathing room and I slid down her body until my legs were over her pussy. I looked up at Christie and she winked down at me as we started round two.