- Text Size +

Chapter 16

 

We got around the table twice more in rapid succession, the outcome was a couple of wild make out sessions, everyone was naked save for Vivian and Sandy still had on her bra, and everyone was now extremely drunk. It was Vivian’s turn, once again, and she drew a couples card.

“Your partner mimics porn music while you strip slowly OR your partner mimics porn music while you pleasure yourself.” Vivian shrugged goofily. She had lost control as the alcohol had caught up to her. She was smiling at everyone around the table as she stood up. “I’m going to need some music.” She announced. The rest of the girls started to “bam, chicka, wow wow” in disorganized cacophony. They eventually got in tune with each other as each found a different fake instrument to mimic.

Vivian closed her eyes and waited for the music to hit just right, then she started to rock her hips from side to side, the motions were prolonged and exaggerated for effect, but that just increased her already ridiculous hips’ mesmerizing sway. She lowered her head and swung her hair from one side to the other, before dropping her hair over her face and then swinging it, dramatically, returning it to her back. Her fingers then swiftly crossed in front of her pants and unbuttoned them. Feeling the rhythm, Vivian climbed up onto her chair and started to roll her belly like a harem dancer, her hips leading the way and her body lithely following suit.

To everyone’s surprise, Vivian then jumped up onto the table. She faced Helen as she twisted and gyrated, and magically lowered her pants down to her ankles. I was too transfixed on the show to see that, even drunk, Vivian was masterfully avoiding the cards and glasses on the tabletop. Vivian stepped out of her pants with one foot, then lifted them with the other and deposited the garment in Helen’s lap. Vivian lifted her hands to the ceiling and pressed against it to brace herself for her next spin. She was facing Sandy when she was finished. She lowered herself down, and down, to her knees, then her butt to her heels. She reached forward and stroked Sandy’s jaw, gently. Vivian swiped a hand down her front, undoing her buttons as if by magic. Her fingers moved to fast for anyone to track. Her shirt opened up, revealing to Sandy her skin, though from my angle I couldn’t get a great look. Vivian was back up on her knees and deftly removed her shirt and dropped it daintily on Sandy’s head. Vivian was back on her feet and she was gyrating once again, she spun on her heel and like wonder woman changing costume, her bra was gone. It flew across the table and landed on Alisa’s shoulder. Now Vivian stood before us all, wearing only her panties, a pale goddess on a dingy kitchen table. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and… slowly… bent… over… sliding them down her body. Her hair came back around her head, her breasts hung low, and she gave Sandy and Helen a full view of everything below. Once the thong was below her knees, she swung back up, the thong slipped the rest of the way down, she stepped out of it and jumped off the table.

The landing wasn’t graceful, unlike the rest of the show, her elbow put a hole in the drywall and she slid awkwardly down to the floor. It took a moment for everyone to see if she was ok, and once she popped back up, disheveled but with her bright, white teeth beaming through a smile, everyone laughed.

Alisa then drew a king. She smiled down at me, putting her palms on the table. “Hail to the king.” The lovely, angular, Mexican face descended towards me. Her tongue licked her full, exaggerated red lips, and she got closer, and closer. I instinctively lay down, giving room to the massive, brown eyes object descending towards me. Her warm breath washed over my entire body and I lost sight of everything except her forehead. I looked to my left, towards the light and the table and could see the faces of all the other girls ogling the display. They were all smiling as well. I could hear giggles, but I could only smell alcohol. Alisa’s lips made contact with my hips, her tongue snuck out and caressed my manhood.

I came quickly.

Alisa then took her King’s cup like a champ. She flexed her muscles, which caused her exposed chest to jiggle about.

Then it was my turn. I gathered myself and walked towards the pile of cards. We were sloshed and we weren’t even halfway through out makeshift deck. The top card was a couples card, that I could see. I knelt down beside it, picked it up and turned it over. I could feel all the girls eyes on me, and I could hear the all gasp as they read the card before I even had the chance.

“Baby making card. If you are both without pants, make babies as god intended in missionary position. If one person has no pants, they lose their pants, if both are wearing pants, shuffle this card back into the deck.” I read aloud.

I became acutely aware of all of the girls’ actions. I could hear Sandy swallow her spit, I could noticed Helen work her jaw, Alisa held her breath and Christie covered her lower face with her hands. Only Vivian seemed to be relaxed. I walked over near Helen and grabbed the small end of the bottle and gave it a spin. It wasn’t a great effort, but the bottle would spin around at least three times. I figured Vivian would make it spin to herself, but then to my surprise the bottle stopped on Helen.

“Yes!” Helen cried. While simultaneously Vivian also cried “What?”

I looked at Vivian, her face suddenly and very poorly masking her rage. She recomposed herself.

“I just came, so I’m going to need a moment, but I think we should take this to the bedroom, at least for now.” I said. I turned and walked towards the edge of the table, between Christie and Helen and looked down. It was a long ways down, though I knew in my logical mind that it wasn’t. I wasn’t nearly as drunk as the girls were, but there was still a small bout of dizziness upon seeing how far away the floor was. I shrugged my shoulders and jumped.

Helen’s hand darted out quickly and grabbed me. She then lifted me up and held me to her naked bosom, pressing my head against the inside of her left breast involuntarily. “This doesn’t have to be a private affair, but it will be an intimate one. You may come and take notes on love making.” Helen then stood up.

“You mean making babies. I need to take notes on making babies.” Christie said, also rising out of her seat.

“You guys come back her as soon as you are done.” Vivian said. “The game isn’t over yet.”

“I’m going to stay down here.” Alisa said. She hadn’t changed much from her recent doze of Neville-juice, so she might have been just discovering some new and scary power.

“You should come upstairs, Sandy, we are learning about making babies.” Christie said. Sandy, the only woman still in a piece of clothing, got up and followed along.

 

Helen was so excited she took the stair two at a time. She burst through my door and jumped onto my bed. She released me between her legs, which she spread out wide, but then brought her heels together behind me. She then gathered up a few pillows and propped herself up so she could look down her body to me.

I found myself in the middle of the diamond formed by Helen’s legs. I looked around me and saw that I was more or less trapped. Behind me, standing over the foot of the bed, was Sandy in her white bra. Following the leg, Helen’s toned calves were as tall as my thighs, though I had lost track of my size in the thrill of the game. Her thighs were naturally much more substantial, but they were so smooth and enticing. Above Helen’s left thigh was Christie and her tight stomach, and above that was her massive boobs, of which she was busy tweaking one of her own nipples. I walked towards Helen’s thigh and lay my hands upon it, feeling its warmth and silky softness.

“No foreplay, we are here to make babies.” Helen said, drawing my attention to her face. Helen’s blonde hair was cast upon my pillow every which way, her rounded face, heavy lashes, and pouty lips were all begging for attention. Somewhat closer was her massive chest, splayed out with gravity on either side of her ribs. The path up her body was open, but there was no denying the sheer volume of boob fat in each of those tits. Her skin was struggling with the weight they contained, and it did its best to keep as much boob up on her ribs as possible. Helen’s waist narrowed dramatically from her chest, her belly button was squeezed between two rows of very lean and very powerful abs, all of which led to my current objective. Helen’s pussy. Helen kept herself clean shaven before the enhancements, and her body seemed to respond by not even producing the stubble that should be present on her body just above her vagina. Her clitoris was poking through the labial flesh that contained her mighty, sexy, and pungent love canal.

The last time I’d gone after a woman in a position similar to this I’d struggled for grip on the sheets as the angle and my body length had made it awkward. Now, at just over a foot tall, I may not have as much trouble, as the angle created between my knees and her pussy was that much greater. I spread my arms and collapsed onto Helen’s lower abdomen, her labia seemed to open up and take my hips and thighs as their own. She moaned as I made contact, sending vibrations through her body. Helen’s sweat smelled of alcohol, but the smell of sex was overpowering. I lifted my hips and slammed them into her pussy, my throbbing penis made penetration, but it definitely lacked the girth to do anything impressive. Helen moaned anyway.

I thrust a few more times, then started to rub my body up and down, while simultaneously spreading and pulling back my thighs by as much as I could muster. It was a workout but it achieved results quickly. As Helen’s clit poked into my lower chest, I thrust and I gyrated and I thrust and I spread her lips and I thrust and I worked. Then a shadow appeared over my head and the weight of the bed shifted. I looked up and saw the underside of Sandy’s bra. She then placed her hands on my back and helped me achieved greater impact with each thrust. I pulled out and pushed in, and she pushed in with me.

Helen’s moans were a near constant now, even as Sandy shifted into a more comfortable position behind me, it didn’t’ stop the work. Out and thrust. Sandy’s fingers slowly grabbed hold of my hips from either side and soon she was helping me out as well. I was almost having sex on autopilot. Loud slurping sounds came from above and below. Helen’s pussy was oozing its viscous, transparent sex juice, leaving white streaks on my body. Above me Christie had leaned in and was making out with Sandy. Her right hand came down onto Helen’s stomach in front of me as she braced herself. I was surrounded by women on all sides. They all smelled of alcohol, they all smelled of sweat, they all smelled of different flavors of sex, different amounts of muskiness. Helen shuddered beneath me, but Sandy kept thrusting my body against her, then I came a few thrusts later. Sandy then let me go as Christie pushed her over onto the bed beside Helen. Sandy was on her back, Christy had the fingers of her left hand playing against Sandy’s pussy like a fiddle. Sandy then shuddered as well.

Three of the four of us had just achieved mind numbing orgasms. Christy lifted one of her fingers to her nose and took a long whiff. She then stuck her right hand into Helen’s pussy and took a sample of her as well.

“We should probably be ending the game soon.” Christie said as she rolled off the bed and stood up. “I’m thinking two more rounds. I’ll go tell the others we are finished up here.