- Text Size +

Chapter 17

 

I woke up with a pounding headache. The smell of stale sweat was all around me, but the light was too bright to keep my eyes open. I forcefully rolled over on the soft, warm bed I was laying on and pulled the blanket up over my shoulders. My blanket was silky soft, save for some hard and crispy chunks here and there.

Slowly I remembered getting totally hammered shortly after returning downstairs with Helen. After that it was a blur. My body was sore all over, but especially around my genitals. I gingerly touched myself under the blanket with my hand. I’d somehow overcome my moderately increased durability to get some pretty extreme rug burn. Even with my eyes closed and my desire to fall back asleep, the room was slowly coming into focus. I ran a hand along the top of my blanket and noticed that it was a  fairly pronounced hem. It was also oddly shaped. I risked opening my eyes for a brief moment and I saw that it was, in fact, a pair of pink panties. Their color revealed to me that they were Alisa’s.

My eyes closed again, to shut out the oppressive light. Now that I recognized my blanket as being cum-crispy panties, the surface I was sleeping on, soft and emanating heat, was obviously skin. I stretched out my limbs and felt around. Two ridges of muscles were running along me on either side. Back muscles? I risked another look. Above me was short, not reaching past the shoulder blades, meaning I was laying on Sandy’s back. I flipped back over and sat up. I fought the waves of dizziness that threatened to overwhelm me and then opened my eyes. In front of me, Sandy’s formerly flat posterior rose up in front of me, her twin hillocks of butt cheeks stood firm and high. The pink panties I was using as a blanket were angled so that I had one of the opening by my shoulders, leaving the waistband and the crotch to my sides.

The rest of the room started coming into view. We weren’t in bed, we were laying on the floor of my living room. On the recliner was Alisa, splayed out naked and awkward, one leg was draped over the armrest and the other was down on the leg rest. On the couch was Christie, similarly spread out with an arm behind her head over the armrest, another drooping to the floor. A leg up on the back of the couch and the last one tucked between the middle and furthest cushion from her head. Even as awkward as they were splayed out, both women remained sights to behold and my rubbed-raw dick was reacting.

On the floor next to Sandy was Helen. She was laying on her back, her upper arm was under Sandy’s head, her legs were spread, and her other arm was draped across her stomach. Helen was so close, I don’t know how I didn’t notice her first. Vivian was also on the floor, but behind me on the other side of Sandy. She was holding Helen’s hand, from the arm running under Sandy’s head, against her cheek as she slept. Vivian was on her side facing me and curled up.

For having as many people in one room as there were, it was awfully quiet. I tossed Alisa’s panties off of me and made to roll off of Sandy. It was harder than I thought it’d be, getting out of the hammock-like sling of her lower back, but I pulled it off and fell to the floor without a shred of grace. My mouth was dry as cotton. I needed some water. I got to my feet and reassessed my surroundings. I was in the narrow space between Sandy and Vivian’s bodies. I reached out a hand and placed it on Vivian’s flat stomach to steady myself. I naturally found myself looking at the junction of her legs and body. Her hips towered over me, but her sex almost seemed to beckon to me. I worked my tongue in my dry mouth when I shook the feeling. I turned around was confronted by Vivian’s impressive boobs, working with gravity, the top one was smashing the bottom one into the carpeted floor. The mess of arms, between Sandy’s, Halen’s and both of Vivian’s made that path impassable. I turned around and walked towards the feet of these two women.

Their bodyscapes were impressive. Their pheromones worked into my nostrils and made me dizzier. With Vivan’s legs curled up, I was left with a narrow passage between her knees and Sandy’s thighs. I had to turn sideways to slip through and even then, feeling Sandy’s supple thigh flesh on my genitals almost made me stop my mission and masturbate all over her. A ginger touch of my penis reminded me of why that was a bad idea.

I don’t know why I didn’t notice how diminished I was until I got to Sandy’s feet, but they were each taller than I was. I found myself lamenting not remembering the orgasms I’d experienced after I had finished with Helen. They must have been numerous to get me down this small, and to make my pelvic area sting as it did. When I was finally free of the women, I took off at a brisk walk towards the kitchen. The smell of alcohol was everywhere. A few beer bottles were scattered on the floor, two liquor bottles were poking out of the trashcan, and they weren’t the liquor we’d started with. A couple of cards were strewn about. I was standing overtop of a couples card for roleplay. “Act out a sex scene between a spy and his captor.” Flashes of being sexily interrogated shot through my brain, but nothing cohesive.

Then I saw the oven clock, and given the light coming through the windows, I knew it was 3:30 in the afternoon. Holy shit. The full impact of my absolute tininess hit me then as well, how the hell was I going to get a drink of water? I needed to wake up one of the girls to come help me out. Everyone was right where I left them a few minutes ago. Vivian was the closest person to me, so it figured she was my target. I walked up to her back and then followed it up towards her head, stepping on her red hair that was covering the floor like an extra carpet. There was a space under her neck, next to her should, that I could slip through to get to her front side. I got low and commando crawled through the human tunnel and popped out on the other side fully bathed in Vivian’s breath. She was still holding onto Helen’s hand and keeping it by her cheek, so I clambered up onto their hand-knot, got on my knees and started trying to wake Vivian. Her cheek was pliant and gave way under my skin, and her whole body was radiating a comfortable warmth, but I needed water. I shook her to no effect. I slapped her cheek to no effect. I grabbed an eyelash in my hand and yanked it out.

“Ow, what?” Vivian bolted awake and upright, the movement of her hand sent me hurtling through the air, over Sandy, and I landed on Helen’s right tit. In her sleep, Helen lifted her free hand from her stomach to her breast and scratched near me, dislodging me from my comfortable position and sending me rolling awkwardly off, down the front of her breast, past her nipple and to the floor.  No sooner had I made contact with the carpet when a hand came down from the sky like a crane and grabbed me and yanked me into the air. “Hey there little dude.” Vivian whispered as she smiled at me. I was brought in front of her face and she planted a good morning kiss that engulfed my entire head. I was pulled away. She unsteadily got to her feet and tip-toed out of the room.

“Holy balls, its 3:30?” She questioned. “I’m thirsty, do you need a drink?”

“Yes.” I said. My voice was hoarse and quiet, but Vivian managed to hear me. She took a glass out of the cupboard with her free hand and filled it with water. She then placed me on the counter, supported my back with one hand and gingerly brought the massive glass to my face. I looked into the cavernous vessel and marveled at how many gallons of liquid it could actually hold. Vivian gently tipped the glass and the water slowly came closer and closer to my face. It splashed up onto my nose a bit, but I was able to drink deeply and quickly, even as water was pouring down my body. The cup was taken away just as I had satiated my thirst.

“Better?” Vivian asked as she downed the rest of the glass. I nodded my head as she turned her attention to the rest of the kitchen. “Wow, we made a mess of the place.” She found her clothes against the wall and went to grab them. I watched as her shapely bottom and engorged tits bounced over and then quickly put away back into her clothes. She didn’t bother with her underwear. Vivian then returned, quickly buttoning up her top, and opened the fridge.

She pulled a glass of milk out of the fridge and looked at it inquisitively. She sniffed it and then remembered. “Holy shit, we milked Christie last night.” I had no recollection of that. “We all tried some too. That was right when things got out of hand.” She put the milk back and closed the fridge.

“I don’t remember that.”

Vivian looked back at me and frowned. “You must have cum a dozen times last night. You are probably only eight inches tall right now. How do you feel?”

“I’m dizzy and extremely sore.” I said. “I don’t remember anything past returning to the table with Helen.”

“That’s a shame, there was some hot stuff going on. Helen and I 69’d each other.” Vivian recalled, rubbing her chin. She smiled, remembering something. “And then I let everyone know I’m telekinetic now.”

To prove her point, Vivian summoned the glass of water back to her hand. “It seems nobody else has gotten it. Though Christie’s milk has some crazy effects brewed in.”

Vivian shrugged. “Let’s go get something to eat.” She smiled as she looked at me and I felt myself being lifted by some invisible force and brought towards Vivian. Her top two blouse buttons popped back open, revealing an almost unending line of cleavage. I was then slid right between Vivian’s tits. She used her hands to help me into a good position. I was in up to my armpits, my arms were laid across the top of boob on either side of me and my feet did not escape the bottom of her cleavage. I was too shocked by the sudden movement to make any sort of exclamation, but now that I was in the loving and heavy embrace of Vivian’s tits, I didn’t want to.

“This is nice.” I said. I shifted my legs slightly in their confines and got a bit more comfortable. Vivian took a step forwards to test the arrangement. Her boobs shook, but insulated me from most of the impact.  I looked straight up and somewhat behind me and gave a thumbs up. Vivian then took another step and another and I was settled in nicely. She grabbed her purse and keys and we were out the door.

 

 

“You seem to be pretty comfortable with your telekinesis.” I said to Vivian as we drove in her car. Her boobs held me firmly in place and were keeping me warm, from my perspective I could see out the front windshield of her car, but couldn’t see the road.

“It’s been brewing for a while now. Something happened last night that just made it all so clear.” Vivian’s voice came from above and around me. “I think it was sampling Christie’s breastmilk. It fully unlocked my abilities.

“Oh yeah? Do you know if anyone else is experiencing… paranormal… abilities like you are?” I asked.

“Well, we’ve been over Christie’s milk. I think her voice is also different somehow, I can’t put my finger on it. Alisa started reading minds last night.”

“Can’t you do that?”

“Not like Alisa can. I can only communicate, a thought-speech kind of a thing. If you wanted to keep your thoughts private from me, you could. Alisa was able to dig deep while you were screwing Helen.”

I shivered in spite of my warm confines. “That is kind of scary. What about Helen or Sandy?”

“I don’t know.” Vivian admitted.

“Well Helen has to have something. She hasn’t changed physically in a while.” I noted.

“Is that when it started?”

“There is some overlap. But it seems to be. You were a goddess before you started playing literal mind games with me.”

Vivian laughed, her voice melodiously filling the car and her breasts gently bouncing and squeezing my body. My dick, which had been hard since she put me here, tingled a little bit, begging for attention.

“We need to figure out what Sandy and Helen’s powers are, though.” Vivian said after her giggle ended. “Now I’m going to need you to be out of sight while I order. Vivian brought her fore and middle fingers together and placed them on my head before gently pushing me down to the very top of her cleavage. I felt my feet and lower calves pop out of the bottom and rub against her blouse. Vivian then buttoned up the top two buttons, concealing me beneath the fabric and tightening her hold on me ever so slightly.

I was now encased in boob flesh, just my head above my chin and my feet were free. I couldn’t budge and inch, I was trapped. Vivian’s heartbeat was strong and it started to accelerate ever so slightly as she started ordering. I felt the tug. I knew why her heart rate was picking up, she was doing something naughty. Her invisible grip stroked my cock while her breasts held it in place simultaneously. It was the most illogical experience I could imagine and it felt so good.

While Vivian was ordering five different combo meals, she was also slowly working my penis. By all rights I should have cum already, but she was using her voodoo to stop that from happening. I was edging and I wasn’t even trying to. I clenched my immobilized fists, I tried to kick my legs, but I was helpless. Vivian was just going about her normal, day-to-day business at a drive-thru and I was trapped in her bosom being sexually manipulated by brain power.

She kept on the edge of orgasm throughout her entire order. When she was finally finished ensuring all the food and drink orders were correct, she finally said “Thank you”. I was in glorious agony. My body was convulsing, I opened my mouth, aimed down and took as much titty flesh into I as possible and bit down as hard as I could.

“Ouch!” Vivian lost her control, I came like a fire hose and squeezed cum into the confines of her cleavage.

“Fuck you devil woman!” I cried out in bliss as my body went limp.