- Text Size +

Chapter 5

I awoke to the sounds of low murmuring around me. Quiet, hushed talks, a conversation being held so as not to wake me up. I lay there with my eyes closed and listened in.

“…I still can’t believe it, but it’s true.”

“My boobs are so heavy, I’m not used to this. I was sporting a B cup before I first had sex with him… Now look, I’m well past D.”

“I know, right? And I’m all tingly, I just want to wake him up and ravage him some more. But look at what has happened. He’s gotten so… small. He was over six feet tall two weeks ago. What do you think is happening?”

“I’m not certain, but it seems magical, doesn’t it? Nothing in science says this can happen, right?”

Their conversation was interrupted by a knocking on the door.

“Don’t answer it, maybe they’ll go away.”

But the knocking persisted. I knew who it was, it was Sandy, she was one of three women who knew where I lived.

One of the bodies next to me carefully got out of bed. “I’m going to go answer the door… my clothes are all in the living room.”

“Grab a shirt out of the closet.”

The whispering was loud now, only a person faking sleep could sleep through it. But the knocking continued. I heard the padding of feet as they rushed out of the room, but as soon as the room was clear, something unexpected. The remaining bedmate placed her hands on my cock and started to tease it.

I opened my eyes. “Vivian! What are you doing?”

She was a little startled by my sudden awakening, but she doubled down. She brought her other hand over and placed it on my forehead. “I’m just… umm… I wanted to wake you up in the most pleasing manner possible, to, you know, thank you.”

“Thank me for what?” I struggled against her, and was able to wriggle free and back up a few inches. Vivian was now a supermodel. Otherworldly: she was what people fantasized about when they did art of hot women on the internet. With some muscle and she’d be right at home in a comic book. The full view stunned me. I had sex with her, and I could not believe it. She was now thanking me.

“For, you know, making me really fucking hot.” She almost breathed the end of the sentence. She had put two and two together, just as Christie had, and now Alisa. And probably Sandy.

There was some commotion downstairs and then a fluttering of footsteps up them. It was Sandy, and, to my surprise, Christie as well.

“I don’t believe this, you are such…a… slut NJ!” Sandy shouted as she flew into the room. “You slept with me, and her, and her, and her?” She pointed in order at Vivian, Alisa, and Christie.

“Christie, how’d you get here?”

She shrugged. “Small world. My office just hired Sandy and we were talking. One thing led to another, and here we are.”

Sandy took a big breath. She was dwarfed by the other three women. In fact, the only other person the room she was comparable in size to was probably me. But I was laying under the covers on my bed. “I’m not made that you are sleeping around. I’m mad that you are sharing your… juice… so willy-nilly.”

I made a time-out gesture with my hands. “Wait…wait…wait. So you all know what has been going on? All four of you?”

They all looked at each other and nodded. “And what is going on, exactly?” I asked. I had my ideas, obviously, but I wanted to hear it from them.

Christie took the lead. “You semen is making us beautiful. Especially the red head.”

“I’m Vivian.” Vivian said. “Pleased to meet you.”

Alisa was looking Christie up and down. “Are you sure we haven’t met before? I’m Alisa, by the way.”

“I don’t think so.” The girls all finished their introductions to one another. Vivian naked on the bed, her boobs out for everyone to admire. Alisa in my shirt and basketball shorts. Sandy in clothes that didn’t fit her at all, and Christie in what looked to be a brand new, business appropriate, blouse, skirt, and jacket.

“Is there anyone else?” Sandy asked. “Have you shared your, good news, with any other women lately?”

I decided to be truthful, I told them about Betty, Carol, Patricia, and Helen.

                “We need to keep you away from them, and all other women too. Clearly this is taking its toll on you, you look downright… small.” Sandy announced. “Are we in agreement ladies?” The other women all nodded.

                These women were making decision for me, in my own bedroom, and it was getting a little weird. “Wait, wait, wait. What?” I fumbled. “What do you mean keep me away?”

                “There is clearly some kind of magnetism between you and the women you’ve slept with recently.” Christie explained. “Also, there isn’t as much of you to go around as there was a few days ago. So, until we figure out what is going on, it is probably in the best interest of everyone if you minimize your contact with other women.”

                Christie walked over to my closet and took out a tee shirt. “Sandy, put this on, you need to look decent when we get back to the office. Vivian, Alisa, its Friday, do you have to get to work too?”

                Vivian nodded and stood up. Everyone just gawped at her. She had transcended human beauty, her every feature was exaggerated and beautiful. She was also probably over six feet tall. The pause only lasted a moment, then everyone got back to business. “I have to get to work.”

                “I don’t work until three.” Alisa announced. “Perks of being a pizza delivery girl.”

                “How much money to you make delivering pizza?” Vivian asked.

                “About $9 and hour.”

                “Pathetic, get dressed and come with me to the office, you are getting a new job.” Vivian offered. Alisa shrugged her shoulders and started to look for something more office appropriate.

                “Remember, NJ, no other women.” Sandy said.

                And within a few minutes I was alone. I don’t know how it happened, but it did. But then, about ten minutes after they were alone I got a text message from Helen, the actress, asking to meet up for coffee. I should have said no, the logic of the girls was fairly sound. But they were directing my life in a way that I didn’t like. So I agreed with Helen to get coffee, and I gave her my address so she could send a car to pick me up.

                I found some clothes and made them fit my smaller body, which I had yet to truly compare to anyone else, and waited for the car to pick me up. A limo arrived a few minutes later, I went outside, the door opened. I gazed into the darkness, but a hand reached out and pulled me in.

 

                It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the limo, but once they did I saw that I was alone with Helen. It was just the two of us in the car. She pressed a button on the armrest of her seat “I’m going to need you to drive around for about twenty minutes.”

                “So there isn’t any coffee?” I asked.

                Helen took her shirt off. “There was never any coffee.” She tossed her shirt aside and jumped on me.