- Text Size +

Chapter 8

 

                The next morning Vivian and I were on her couch, chatting idly about all of the events of the past couple of weeks. She was sitting down, and I was laying down with my head in her lap, looking up at the underside of her breasts, held only by the former tee shirt of mine that she was wearing. Vivian, or any of the other girls for that matter, hadn’t had a chance to do any serious shopping since their upgrades, and they were mostly forced to wear my old clothes. My clothes looked better on every single one of them, and in the back of my mind it was like a flag I’d planted on each one, symbolizing my conquests.

                Vivian was lightly stroking my hair, gazing out the window, and taking an occasional sip of coffee as we spoke. “We should probably get a doctor involved to check us up for an ill side effects.” I said. I was still suffering from the side effects of a concussion and the girls hadn’t yet let me seek medical attention.

                “I don’t want to reveal myself to the world just yet.” Vivian argued. “It’d have to be in secret, by someone we trust.”

                I couldn’t see her face past her breasts, so I couldn’t gauge what her facial expressions were. “Maybe Christie knows someone, she was in nursing school before she dropped out.” I offered.

                Vivian sighed. “Maybe. I’ll talk to her later to see.”

                We chatted for a little while longer before we decided to pop in a movie. Vivian switched a laying position on her side and held me like a pillow in front of her as we watched a disposable romance with 30 different characters. I thought some of the romantic aspects were pretty ridiculous, but I didn’t complain as anytime something dramatic or emotional was happening, Vivian pulled me into her warm and inviting body a little bit more tightly.

                About two-thirds of the way through the movie, a female character tried to seduce a male character, and Vivian reacted sexually. I could feel her body warm up behind me and her squeezing became a little bit more sensual. Her top hand slid down my body and started to slither up and down my thighs. She was so soft, and smelled so nice, her warm breath was washing over my cheek, and I hadn’t had a positive sexual release since Helen bought me coffee nearly a week ago. Vivian’s hand got a little more adventurous and found itself in my pants. It took two strokes and I came all over her.

                “Wah, oh god!” I screamed as I splurted a healthy amount of juice onto my torso and her hand.

                “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to.” The movie disappeared to us. I lowered my pants to get a good view of the aftermath. Small as I was, I was still producing porn star levels of cum. Vivian sat up next to me, her voluptuous body never breaking contact with mine. She surveyed the situation. “I really didn’t mean to, but we don’t want this to go to waste, do we?”

                She brought her hand to her mouth and licked the cum off of it. “And what about that on your body. Should I clean that up too?” She asked.

                My mind wasn’t thinking clearly, I thought she’d grab a tower. “Yeah, if you don’t mind.”

                Vivian had her own ideas. She gently pushed me back onto my back and lowered her fact to my stomach, she stuck out her tongue and started licking. She had it all before I could say anything. “That wasn’t quite what I had in mind.”

                She just smirked and stood up from the couch. She took off her shirt and spread her legs. Dressed only in a small pair of shorts she prepared herself. “I’m so excited, I haven’t had a fix since last week.”

                “A fix, what is there to fix? You are the hottest woman on the planet?” I said. I didn’t catch the drug reference until later. However, I watched in anticipation. What could possibly be improved on that body? Nothing, nothing could be improved. She was perfection. What changes would come. I saw her skin flush red, whatever changes were coming.

                Physically, she gained maybe a quarter of an inch in height and small boost to her hips. Not much, and I didn’t notice it at the time.  By the time her skin returned to normal it seemed obvious to me that she hadn’t changed. She had reached perfection and there was nothing left to alter. But she was smiling from ear to ear and had obviously just gone through a very pleasurable experience. Then her eyes went wide. She brought her hands to her face and rubbed it a little bit. She sniffed the air and turned her head slightly this way and that.

                “What changed?” I asked. “Doesn’t look like anything happened.”

                “Oh. My. God. This is amazing.” Vivian said, bringing her attention to me. “I think all of my senses were just enhanced. I can see everything perfectly. I didn’t think my vision was bad before, but now I realize, it could have been so much better. And now it is. My hearing, my sense of smell. Come here.”

                I stood up and could almost see under her, through her legs. How much did I just shrink? I felt dizzy. That must have been, four inches? My god.

                “Oh, you look so cute! Come here, rub your hands up and down my thighs.” She pleaded. I steadied myself and did as she asked. I raised my hands to her thighs and started to massage her thighs. She reacted immediately. “Oh, I’m so much more sensitive now. All of my senses are improved.”

                Her knees when weak when I used one hand on each large thigh. They were so expansive, yet feminine and firm. There is really nothing to compare how nice her thighs felt. It would be the point for comparisons of all touching ventures in the future. I ran both hands up the center towards her pelvis and she lost her balance and fell back, onto the floor, on her butt. She was laughing.

                “Oh my, I’m so sorry!” I said, confused that my touch had such an effect.

                “I can’t believe that just happened.” She giggled at her situation some more. “I need to get naked to fully appreciate this.” From her sitting position, she grabbed her shorts with both hands and quickly and sexily slid them down her legs. Now a, from my perspective, 10 foot tall, red-headed goddess was splayed out naked on the floor in front of me. “I really need to reach an orgasm right now.” She looked at me with big, pleading eyes, and my cock was diamonds.

                “I can’t cum on you, you can’t touch a drop of it.” I stated, walking into the valley made by her knees.

                “Deal.” Vivian lay back, leaving her knees up. Her red hair spread out and covered a large area of the carpet. I wanted to go roll around in the silky strands, but I had a job to do. I dropped down to my knees and really felt myself be enveloped by Vivian. She wasn’t even doing anything, but on my knees as I was, her thighs were basically as tall as I was. I put my arms out and wrapped them around as much thigh as possible and slowly, methodically, and sensuously used her legs to get my face down to her pussy. I felt a shiver run through her legs as I got closer, my eyes trained on my prize, the pussy lips seemed to open up ever so slightly, revealing a gap for me to exploit. The heat grew intense as I got closer, her musky smell filled my nostrils. Her clit pulsed ever so slightly beneath its hood as it struggled to make itself known.

                My nose touched the skin above her clit, scraping some fine hairs as I tilted my head and gave her pussy a small kiss.

                Vivian exploded, her body heaved and spasmed in pleasure. I had barely touched her, but her thighs closed around my head and gently held me in place, insulating me from the convulsions of her body, but keeping me subject to them all the same. I stuck my tongue out and gave a slight lick up the upper half of her lips towards her clit, making long and slow contact. I could feel her body through her skin, I was aware of its presence. Rivulets of fluid drained down the nooks and crannies of her folds down to the carpet below. Her thighs loosened, I dipped down for a taste, inadvertently sticking my nose into her sending another rush through her body. As I swallowed a bit of her cream, if you can call it that, it was more like pussy spit, I felt electricity run through my body.

                It was the easiest muff I’d ever dove into, and when I came up for air, Vivian was smiling, her massive breasts splayed out across her chest, letting gravity take them where they wanted to go, yet still having enough shape and form to rise up off of her ribs in an appealing fashion. My dick was sensitive, I was aroused, I wanted to blow my load, but I fought it for a brief moment. I back up a few inches and aimed for an empty section of carpet. Two strokes from my own fingers and I shot a much more modest load than earlier onto the carpet.

                I stood up, heart racing, and surveyed the woman before me. Her breathing was heavy, her eyes were closed, and her hands were clenched in fists by her side. She relaxed one and brought up to knead one of her prodigious boobs. Picking it up against gravity and revealing just how truly massive it was. She slowly lowered her legs, and her long legs stretched, and stretched and… Holy shit, her heel.

                “Vivian, stop!” I cried, but it was too late. Her heel slid right through my puddle of cum, and her calf landed right in it. “Never mind, it’s too late.”

                She propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at me. “What is too late… Oh.” A weak smiled spread across her face and she lay back down. I could feel her whole body go warm around me. Hopefully her skin was as sensitive as it was going to get.

                But before I could react to anything, the front door opened up and Alisa walked in. “Oh, my, god. I leave you alone for five hours and this is what happens?” She stamped her foot in indignation, eyes surveying thing scene. She noticed the movie we were watching. “Oh, good movie.”