- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As promised, a double update!

Dave let himself lay on the cold cement for several long minutes before pushing himself to his feet. While his body's fresh scrapes and tired muscles screamed in response, he knew that if he laid in front of the doorway any longer that he'd fall asleep and then be found the next morning without question. In the pitch black of the garage there was nothing for him to see so he simply held a hand out and marched back the way he came.


Once he felt the wall, he kept his hand firmly pressed against it and then moved forward with his free hand out in front of him to prevent collisions. Eventually, his hand slammed into a metal shelving unit that he was able to clamber up onto the first shelf of. Once on the shelf, he felt around and wedged himself between some boxes and a few old paint cans. Fumbling about, his hands brushed against an old painter's tarp that he quickly wrapped around himself to ward off the cold. With the tarp providing cover, Dave hunkered down and let exhaustion overwhelm him.


His dreamless sleep was broken by the sound of a roaring engine.


Dave swayed back and forth, the tarp around him crinkling loudly as he tried to figure out what the hell was going on. In the dim light of morning, he could see an immense town sized thing begin to pull away from him at a terrifying speed. When he realized that the strange silver mountain was a luxury sedan, everything came into clear focus for his starving mind. “No, no, no,” He coughed as he tried to disentangle himself in time to reach the distant but still open garage door.


But by the time he fell face first onto the cold ground and got back to his feet, the garage door had crashed shut. The only solace for him was the morning light coming through the windows at the top of the door, illuminating the single car garage and its meager contents; a washer and dryer, some yard tools, a slop sink, and metal shelves that seemed to be full of home improvement supplies. He was about to slump down in defeat once more when he saw one of the higher shelves had several boxes of food.


All other thoughts disappeared from his mind, he had barely even processed what the food was before he found his muscles burning as he yanked himself skyward. He had no sense of how much time passed as he grabbed one metal hook after another, heedless of the pain radiating out across his shoulders and thighs. When he crashed down in front of a box of granola bars, his body was a heaving sweat covered mess that left him unable to do anything but lay in front of the box for several long minutes before attacking the cardboard to get at the preserved goodness inside.


No longer caring if he would leave evidence of his passage, Dave wrestled a granola bar that was as big as he was tall from the package and threw himself into tearing the wrapping apart. Sweating, red in the face, with his muscles screaming in protest, Dave descended upon the open granola bar with a savage fervor. Nuts and dried fruits flew about as grabbed at the most nutrient dense parts of the bar, tearing into them as best as he could.


His belly distended from the food he had eaten, Dave didn't fight his body as it fell forward and collapsed into the half eaten wrapper. Exhaustion took him just as quickly as it had the night before, and he welcomed it, knowing he'd need his strength for the climb down.


The garage door opening made Dave sit up in terror, fearing that he once again missed his chance, but then his eyes widened as he watched a car very different from the one he had seen that morning pull most of the way in. He had seen Haley's car many times but she had never parked it inside of the garage, and he knew that Sydney didn't have a car of her own.


Wanting to make a run for a hiding spot, Dave also realized he didn't want to attract any giant's attention and so buried himself against the wrapper. Carefully, he pulled it over himself, trying to pretend like he was simply a granola bar that had fallen out of the box.


Sydney stepped out of the passenger side, still in her school uniform, and as her chest remained at eye level with him, Dave realized just how high he had climbed. On the other side, he saw one of the boy's uniforms rise up through the air, the crest just barely out of his line of sight. The young titan quickly crossed to meet Sydney on the far side of the car, and his well built arms engulfed her wiry frame. Tilting his head upward, Dave watched as the two shared a sloppy but passionate kiss before breaking apart.


“Are you sure I can't come in?” Chase's booming voice echoed off the garage's cement floor, making the young giant seem even bigger than he actually was.


“I...” Sydney trailed off before sighing, “Next time, I promise.”


“You always say next time,” Chase practically growled, and the young man's hands settled firmly on Sydney's hips. The giantess did nothing to stop him as he pulled her forward until they were practically grinding against each other.


Another loud round of kissing later, and Dave watched as Sydney pushed the pair apart, “I'm going to visit my dad tomorrow, so I need to pack and I want to look for my shrinkee.”


“I could help you,” Chase said as his fingers played at the hem of Sydney's sweater vest.


A giggle burst past Sydney's lips and then her waves of auburn hair shook back and forth, “I think we both know that's not true.”


Chase let out another low guttural noise, something between a growl and an acknowledgment, before he kissed Sydney again and then stepped back, watching her step into the house. “Will I see you tomorrow at least?”


“Yeah, I'll be at school for a little bit,” Sydney said from her place in the doorway, “And you can text me, like, whenever.”


“Cool,” the giant replied and then the door crashed shut, leaving the shelves beneath Dave vibrating for several long seconds.


The tiny man and the giant youth breathed sighs of relief at the same time, but before Dave could make any move toward the front of the garage, the shadow of Chase's form engulfed the area. The giant's dark brown eyes scanned the boxes of granola bars and junk food before they settled upon Dave, still trying to cower in the wrapper.


The huge boy's eyes flickered from Dave to the doorway and then back again, while Dave slowly started to crawl out from the wrapper hoping to make a daring escape. The giant's hand lashed out and snatched him before he could go anywhere.


Dave's eyes bulged out, not only from the shock of how fast Chase could move but from the strength of the boy-god's grip. The meaty fist engulfed him from chin to feet, with only his head poking out to meet the gaze of what he now realized was Sydney's boyfriend. “Hmm,” the giant mused to himself, “If I bring you in there now, she'd probably be really excited but she'd still need to pack and she'd feel like an idiot that she didn't see you...”


The tiny man tried to squirm but the giant's grip was utterly relentless as he gently rocked his fist back and forth, like he was literally weighing his options. Dave's head began to spin and the granola bar resting in his stomach began to churn with the rocking motion.


“But if I give you to her tomorrow,” he said nodding to himself, “I'm the big hero who found her stupid shrunken loser. And that's gotta be worth more than some pictures of her tits.”


Dave tried to call out to the giant, but in the young man's powerful fist he could barely do more than wheeze a faint protest.


Even if he had managed to speak, the giant was too busy laughing to himself as he strutted back to his car and got behind the driver's seat. Dave found himself hovering over the cup holder before the giant's face shook its head up in the heavens, “Nah, you're a little fucking escape artist, right? Better put you somewhere safe.”


The whole world spun and Dave found himself swallowing bile in his throat as the giant leaned over and literally tossed him into his glove compartment. Dave crashed against the far wall and landed with a painful thud that pulsed through his whole body just as the compartment was shut once more. The only consolation for the tiny man was that it was mostly empty; a small flashlight, registration slips, and a driver's manual that looked like it had never been touched. The car roared to life a second later, and Dave's whole body vibrated along with the engine as the titanic teen pulled out of Sydney's driveway and drove off somewhere through the streets.


The tiny man's head was still spinning as he shook and shuddered in the dark, each turn making him skid about the glove compartment and crash into the sides. Only when the whole thing finally came to stop and he could form a complete thought did it finally hit him; his escape attempt had failed.


Chase didn't take him out of the glove compartment, and Dave realized that the giant probably wouldn't until the next morning when he could be presented to Sydney. Tears began to stream down Dave's face as he realized that all of his careful planning and stunning strokes of luck were torn down simply because Sydney's boyfriend had wanted a snack. His own dehydration prevented him from crying more as he sat in the glove compartment, his throat dry and aching from his earlier wailing, and his lower lip thoroughly torn up from the many times he had bit down on it to prevent from alerting Sydney to his presence.


A deep rumbling shook Dave's tiny world, and then suddenly light blazed around him.


Chase's meaty hand appeared a second later, and despite his limbs flailing in protest, the gigantic young man scooped him up with ease. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light of evening, he found himself staring up at Chase's barely covered torso. The young man's almost hairless chest was as chiseled as the rest of him, large pecs straining against a thin tank top and biceps bulging like mountains on either side.


“So according to Haley,” Chase said with a roll of his eyes, “You little shits really do need food and water as often as a person.”


Dave blinked in disbelief as he heard Chase say this. First wondering why Chase would contact Haley instead of Sydney, and then amazed that the giant was acting like Haley had simply been pulling his leg. The tiny man was only dimly aware of the enormous house whizzing by as Chase stomped through it, each step reverberating through the teen's clenched fist. Finally, he was dumped onto a desk between a bag of potato chips and a monitor that, at Dave's size, put movie theater screens to shame.


The giant flicked a potato chip in front of him before downing a fistful himself, and then delicately poured bottled water into its cap before again guzzling down a relative gallons of it himself. Dave sat on the desk, his head spinning and his arms and legs overcome with a pins-and-needles feeling after being almost crushed in Chase's fist. In the skies above him, the giant's eyebrow shot up, “You better not be expecting any better than that, I asked Haley and she said you eat Sydney's scraps all the time, so you should be thankful I'm giving you that.”


Dave nodded dimly and moved to drink from the cap but then a huge finger slammed down beside him.


“Actually, yeah, fucking thank me.”


Dave turned his head upward to see Chase's face, and found himself cowering as the chiseled visage was knitted in intense frustration as if everything that he was doing was beneath him.


“Th-thank you,” Dave croaked.


“Is that how you talk to Haley and Sydney?” He growled.


Fighting a frown, Dave took a deep breath and projected as best as he could, “Thank you, Master Chase.”


“That's fucking better,” Chase announced as he leaned back in his chair and turned his attention to his computer. Websites flashed by as Dave began to sip from the cap and munch on the potato chip, amazed at how good the salty oily piece of potato tasted to him. “You should get used to talking to me like that,” the young man continued as he shoveled another fistful of chips into his mouth, “Calling me 'Master Chase' and 'Sir', I've been seeing a lot of Sydney lately and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you're regularly on the ground between our feet doing... whatever the fuck you do.”


Dave flinched as Chase pulled up Haley's youtube channel and scrolled through the videos, not watching any of them, but reading the titles and snorting every so often.


“Is this what you do?” The dark brown eyes flicked from the screen to Dave. The sheer power of the giant's gaze was enough to make Dave lower himself closer to the desk, practically kowtowing before the teen. The giant's voice then boomed out with another question, “You paint Sydney's toenails and shit?”


“Y-yes, sir.”


The giant simply laughed in response, the sound full of mirth as it boomed outward like a thunderclap making the shrunken man flush with embarrassment. Chase scrolled through more of the videos before getting bored and switching to another tab while Dave simply sat there, too exhausted to imagine a new escape plan and after looking at the beefy arms on either side of him, too terrified to try.


Suddenly, the computer monitor turned off, and Dave found Chase simply staring down at him, his eyebrows wiggling back and forth as he appraised the shrunken man. “The only thing I don't get about you, little dude, is why you would try to get away from Sydney.”


Dave stared back at the giant, certain that trying to explain that being a slave was bad would somehow, in spite of how obvious a point it was, would go directly over the young man's head.


“Are you, like, gay?”


Dave blinked in response and almost instinctively said, “No.”


Chase shrugged, “I'd get it if you were, I know I wouldn't want to be a tiny guy around some other giant dude.” The immense youth then laughed, “I'd really hate to be in your situation right now.” Before Dave could response, Chase looked at his own body, flexing his immense muscles and smirking to himself, “Then again, most guys could probably learn a thing or two from me about taking care of themselves so maybe it wouldn't be so bad.”


Dave cringed as the giant continued to preen and almost congratulate himself.


“Still, Sydney's hot,” the giant announced, one of his immense hands drifting down to his crotch. The giant's other hand went to his phone and the screen flashed as he pulled up several photos of Sydney; her pale skin bright in the dimming light of the giant teen's bedroom.


Fabric rustled as the immense young man continued to talk, heedless of Dave's discomfort, “And I mean, maybe you think you deserve better, little guy, I don't know. I know I used to think I should go for a girl like Diana Cavendish.” The giant's thumb flicked across his phone and even though Dave didn't have a clear view of the screen he knew he was looking at pictures of a different girl. “She's a really hot blonde,” Chase explained, his voice becoming breathy as a loud slapping sound emanated from somewhere beneath Dave, “but ya know, she doesn't give blow jobs and a guy like me, I think I deserve a good girlfriend who knows how to treat her man right.”


The giant's half-lidded eyes focused entirely on his phone as he switched back to the pictures of Sydney. The shrunken man found himself backing away as Chase began to mutter things to himself, “God, fuck, those tiny tits, hnng.” Dave shut his eyes tight and covered his ears but there was no escaping the titan's loud grunts until finally he let out a single long sigh.


The sigh was followed by the sound of him ripping tissues from a box, and then his voice boomed out once again, “So is that what you think, little guy? That you deserve a better girl than me?”


The tiny man opened his eyes and stared up into Chase's relaxed but haughty smirk, knowing he was unable to answer the question without undoubtedly enraging the giant before him. Thankfully, before he could answer the giant's phone buzzed, sending a short quake through the whole table. He picked up the immense device in his meaty palm and another low powerful laugh boomed out from him as he read the text.


“Alright,” the phone landed near Dave with a clatter, making him shoot up onto his feet just in time to be scooped up by Chase's immense fist. Dave didn't have time to process which hand grabbed him as the world turned into a blur and suddenly he was on the floor of the giant's immense bedroom.


The first thing that hit him was the overwhelming stench of teenage boy. Looking every which way, Dave saw dirty laundry sprawled across the floor along with shoes and sneakers strewn about spewing foot sweat drenched air into the atmosphere. The floor shook as Chase rose up and stomped about, each thunderous footfall kept Dave pinned and then two black loafers crashed down before him. A pair of shoes he had become familiar with whenever Sydney would take him out around the giant young man, gushing about how small he was in comparison to the virulent boy-god.


Next to the loafers was a tin of polish and in the sky above Dave heard a loud rip as Chase tore a rag into usable scraps for the tiny man and then set them down on the ground in front of him. “Get to work,” Chase commanded, and held his phone up in the sky, ready to take a picture.


Staring at the rags and polish, Dave found himself oddly thankful that he was being ordered to clean a piece of footwear with something beside his tongue for once. The sheer novelty of it made his tiny body start moving and he quickly found himself polishing the loafers as best as he could. From on high, he heard Chase take several pictures of him polishing them before yanking his chair forward and simply sitting down over Dave's world. On either side of him, Chase's Nike basketball shoes tapped against the floor creating a constant rumble that left him unable to move on anything but his hands and knees.


“You have no idea how excited Sydney is that I found you,” he chuckled to himself, “Don't worry though, little guy, I made you sound pretty badass. If she ever asks, I found you on my afternoon run, you tried to hide when you saw me coming and I had to leap a fence to find you but I got you back for Sydney and that's what really matters, right?”


The tiny man froze as he listened to Chase relate the false story of him being found, flashbacks to the day Vanessa captured him reeled through Dave's mind, and he found himself staring up at the titan before him, wondering if there was any way Chase could possibly know that story. His heart began to pound and his eyes turned to the closed door, half-expecting to see Vanessa stroll through it at any moment to announce that she had come to reclaim him.


Instead, the only movement he saw was Chase untying one of the big sneakers he was wearing and prying it off to add a fresh funk to the stench symphony. “Hope you like Nikes, little dude,” Chase announced as his hand swooped down and Dave found himself once more in the giant's grasp.


“Why?!” Dave managed to get out as he was swung over the mouth of the shoe.


Chase said nothing, instead he released his grip and dropped Dave into the shoe, where he landed on the insole with a soft splat. The tiny man tried to scramble to his feet but a sock was already blocking off the exit, sealing him in the hot disgusting chamber.


“Figure that should feel just like home,” Chase announced as he pried off his other shoe and the world rumbled once again, “Sydney said that she keeps you bundled up in her socks when you're at school.”


A second later he heard the groaning of bed springs as Chase flopped backwards, and while he tried to push against the sock till long after Chase's breathing had slowed down, all Dave got for it was being tired and covered in wrung out foot sweat.


Fresh air is what woke him the next morning, followed by Chase's immense fingers lifting him into the sky. The giant was already dressed in his uniform and said nothing as he slid Dave into his pocket and walked out of his house. When he arrived at his car, Chase once again placed Dave in his glove compartment but this time when they got to their destination, Chase took him out immediately.


He thrashed as he was placed in the teen's pocket once more, somehow finding it worse than being crammed into Sydney's purse or backpack. Still, all his thrashing got him was the occasional pat from the giant's immense hand, which instantly stunned his small four inch frame.


Despite knowing that his gigantic taskmistress would be furious with him, Dave eagerly anticipated the chance to be turned over to her since at least thought that her backpack would be more comfortable than Chase's pocket. Yet, when the bell rang and Chase went off to another class, and then another, and another, the tiny man found himself wondering when the hell he would be returned to the giantess.


Finally, he heard Sydney's voice loud and clear but almost echoing, “No one will know we're in here right?”


“Of course not, babe.”


“I just don't want to get caught.”


The exchange confused Dave but then he thought of Ms. Holloway and immediately understood Sydney's desire for discretion.


“I told you, we won't,” Chase's voice rumbled as his fingers slipped into his pocket and pulled Dave out, dangling him in the air between him and Sydney.


Her eyes widened behind her glasses and she said, “Why do you have him in your pocket?”


“Where else was I supposed to put him?”


“Your backpack.”


High above, he saw a moment of realization cross Chase's face but then the whole world blurred as the giant shook him back and forth, “But I found him didn't I? That's what matters right?”


Sydney's torso pressed forward and Dave screeched in terror as he was pressed between the two behemoths. Sydney's slender but strong fingers found him and he never thought he would be happy to smell her pina colada scented lotion again. Her hand started to descend but then it stopped and Dave realized he wasn't going into her bag; cold metal and warm leather pressed against his back as she fumbled with a belt.


“It does,” Sydney purred, “And I think it means you deserve a reward.”


Dave's point of view shifted again as Sydney got down her knees and pulled out Chase's growing member with her other hand. The moment it was free from the teen's trousers, it thrust forward, twitching and lengthening as Sydney pressed her wet glossy lips against it. Only after the veiny punching bag-like cock had fully grown did Sydney wrap her lips around it and take it fully into her mouth.


Having a front row seat to this was bad enough but then Dave found himself rising up into the air, and being instantly hit with a mixture of ball sweat and overpowered body wash. With his arms flailing, Dave was pressed up against Chase's pendulous balls and was used to fondle them as much as Sydney's own fingers were. Dave tried to scream but his sound was absorbed by the fleshy walls around him, and every time he tried to squirm away, he was simply contorted to mold to the balls once more.


It was only when they suddenly stopped swinging that Dave knew what was about to happen, and so did Sydney. He again heard the terrifying gulping noise as she swallowed Chase's load, and as he watched the slick deflating member slide out from between her lips, it wasn't hard for Dave to imagine being swallowed down with the giant's semen. The giantess rose back up to her full height, Dave was still in her hand but his head was spinning and his body was sore. Above him, he dimly heard her kiss Chase gently on the cheek before grabbing her bag and stepping outside.


The hallways turned into a blur as she left what Dave quickly realized was a handicapped bathroom and carried him through the school. At first, Dave felt relieved to simply be away from Chase and his enormous balls, but then the reality of the situation began to set in. Sydney was completely silent, and the giantess had not even stopped to look at him, instead pressing on to her destination.


She stepped into the library, and immediately maneuvered through the stacks until she found Haley settled on the ground reading some thick tome. Judy was trapped between the soles of the giant girl's mary janes, licking the undersides as the giantess read. The short brunette looked up and smiled when she saw Dave in Sydney's hand, “You found him?”


“Chase did,” Sydney said in a rush, “Apparently on a run or something-”


“Aren't you leaving this period?”


“Yeah, I'm already late to meet my Mom. That's why I'm here, actually, can you take care of him this weekend? I won't have the time when I'm at my Dad's place.”


“No, no, no,” Dave began to whimper, his heart rate ratcheting up as Haley's smaller fingers wrapped around his body, her cool flesh instantly making him squirm.


“Sure thing,” Haley said, as if it was the most normal request her friend could make.


“Ok, cool, see you next week,” Sydney said, and then with a noise like a rolling thundercloud, she was gone.


Dave found himself staring up into Haley's smiling face as she said, “I'm going to make sure you never think about running away again, little man.”