- Text Size +

Dave was flying when he came to.


His hoarse voice echoed around him before he crashed shoulder first into the hard glass bottom of the jar Sydney kept him in. Nausea instantly rolled over him like a wave as a sharp pain flared out from his shoulder. “Oh God, God no, please,” he whimpered before looking at the way his arm hung limp against his side, with his shoulder contorted at an unnatural angle.


“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” His words continued to bounce around him as he looked down helplessly at his clearly dislocated, possibly broken, shoulder.


“Oh man,” Sydney's voice was like a hurricane, “I think I broke him.”


Thoom. Thoom. Thoom.


Her immense finger, now half as wide as Dave was tall, tapped against the jar. The shrunken man flinched with each hit, and he cowered as he turned to see Sydney's pale freckled face literally taking up the sky. Most of her hair hung freely across her bare shoulders, and her make up had been scrubbed away, but the tiara remained glittering in her auburn hair.


“No way,” Chase's masculine bass rattled in Dave's chest, and the little man dimly felt his footfalls as he approached. A shadow rolled over the shrunken man's world, but his dislocated shoulder prevented him from turning to look at the giant's face. “Ouch, that sucks.”


“Yeah, I wanted to, like,” Sydney's huge shoulders shrugged before she rose back up to her full height. Dave's breath caught in his throat as he watched her vast naked form race by, until he was simply staring at her flat stomach, which was quickly covered by one of Chase's enormous tanned hands. Sydney's pale fingers intertwined with his, and the sound of them kissing echoed out across the world before she added, “You know.”


“We still could,” Chase offered.


“No, you're way too big,” Sydney giggled, “You'd crush him.”


The giant's other hand wrapped around Dave's jar and tipped it forward, making him scream in pain as his left shoulder felt like it was suddenly lit on fire as he tumbled over it, “I think it's a mercy killing at this point, babe.”


“No, just no,” Sydney hand slipped out of his and pushed the jar back down, while Dave's screams remained completely ignored by the giants, forcing the tiny man to wonder if they could even hear him. “I want it to just be you... us.”


“Mhm.”


The world began to shake, and Dave wasn't even sure if he was crying or sweating as he felt warm water roll down his cheeks.


“No, leave it on,” Sydney's voice rolled like the distant thunder of a summer storm, “It's sexy.”


The bed springs screamed in protest as the two giants got on top of it, and despite the throbbing pains throughout his body, Dave pushed himself up into a sitting position so he could watch. Across the vast distance of Sydney's bedroom, he saw Chase mount her, his crown still adorning his head. Sydney's pale hands gripped his hips as he penetrated her for the first time eliciting a sharp yelp of pleasure from her before he began to gently move in and out of her body, her own gargantuan form quickly picking up the rhythm.


Dave's member stirred, and he found his right hand drifting to his crotch.


Powerful groans echoed out across his shrunken world and for a moment his hand hovered over his now minuscule member. Images of Haley threatening him flashed through his mind, the righteous anger on her cherub face quickly replaced by the tread of the Birkenstock she had used to punish him. Another moan brought him to the present where he watched the muscles of two gorgeous titans flex beneath flawless skin.


Dave gripped his manhood and began to pump it, wincing as every stroke made his shoulder burn. Chase was thrusting quickly now, the crown atop his head growing more and more askew with each one, meanwhile Sydney writhed in pleasure beneath him, guiding his meaty hands to her pert breasts and down to her crotch. The tiny man remained silent, his throat raw from his sobbing and screaming, and instead simply focused on the giants in front of him, following the curve of their well-toned bodies as they drew closer to climax.


Chase began to grunt, “I'm close, I'm close.”


“Yes, yes, yes,” Sydney moaned in return, her hand slapping against his broad rippling back.


Dave pumped faster, feeling his body begin to tense along with theirs.


The giant roared, his words completely lost in ecstasy, while beneath him his giantess cried out in pleasure as he came inside her. Dave opened his mouth but managed little more than a choked noise as his shrunken cock shot a pitiful load onto the glass in front of him. He stared down at it as the bed shrieked in protest and he heard the low rumbling noise of a giant conversation.


He concluded that the smear was barely worth notice by him, let alone by the goddess that ruled his world and yet he found himself suddenly fearful that Sydney would somehow know he had done it. Even though the girl wore glasses and was clumsy, he imagined her looking down and instantly spotting the smudge before she threw him to the floor and turned him into a matching stain on the bottom of her foot. Fear shot through the tiny man, and he looked up only to realize that at least an hour had passed with him just dumbly staring at his own cooling ejaculate, debating if the giants would know or care that he had pleased himself.


Across the room they were sleeping contently with Sydney curled up against her boyfriend's broad muscular chest. A pain inducing shudder went through his body as he realized he was already a forgotten toy to the enormous girl. As he watched Sydney's gigantic form rise and fall with Chase's breathing, Dave felt his own eyelids grow heavy until finally the darkness took him.


There was no way for him to sleep through the waking of the giants, since every one of their footfalls rattled his world and even a quiet conversation to them reverberated in his shrunken chest. Yet, Dave was shocked to find himself slipping in and out of consciousness, and every time he awoke, he found it harder and harder to keep his eyes open.


When he came to for what felt like the fifteenth time, Sydney's hand was wrapped around his jar and each of her steps sent him sliding about the bottom forcing the shrunken man to finally register how much pain he was in. Each breath was accompanied by a horrible wet sound, and he was unable to take in more than a gasp without his entire chest feeling like it was being pushed in by enormous fingers. His left arm still hung limp but the shoulder no longer burned with every twitch, something Dave dimly registered as a bad sign before his jar was placed down atop a glass table in the townhouse's sunroom.


Sydney's milky legs rose high up into the air above him as the giantess pulled them in close. Turning his head toward the sky, he saw that instead of the worry that he had been expecting to see on her face, there was only boredom as she began to scroll through her feeds.


Laughter turned to painful coughing as Dave realized that all the tumbles he had taken during his brief time on the dance flood had done much more harm than they would have when he was four or five times as tall as he was now. The ground beneath him began to vibrate and he watched as Haley's immense form strolled into the sunroom, holding her phone and Judy in one hand and a bus-sized glass bottle in the other.


“Are you sure about this?” Haley asked as she bent down and dumped Judy on the ground before setting the bottle down beside Dave's jar.


“Definitely, I've been thinking about this since the first time I saw it, but I just never thought, like,” Sydney's fingers wrapped around the mouth of the jar and shook it, throwing him violently about.


When he finally rolled to a stop, Dave realized the edges of his vision were going gray. It cleared a few seconds later, but he felt a strange terror building within him that wasn't matched by a rising heart rate. Turning his head toward the bottle Haley had brought with her, his eyes went wide as he recognized the label and even though he couldn't read the whole thing, he knew it said: Stolichnaya.


His world shuddered and without his left arm, Dave failed to brace himself, instead falling with his face flat against the jar's bottom as Sydney carried it into the sky. Outside, he dimly heard Haley's voice as she began to film what was going on. Gravity shifted and he was sent tumbling end over end, each flip making him wince and cough until he crashed onto a soft fleshy platform where he lay coughing and sputtering.


Sydney and Haley's voices thundered above him, but his whole world seemed to reduce to the shot glass held in Sydney's other hand. Slowly, but surely, he felt himself carried over to it, and Dave tried desperately to get up and run. His right hand sunk into Sydney's flesh, and he felt the whole thing shiver as the girl giggled above him while he tried to drag his feet beneath him so he could stand. With his knees in position, Dave pushed upward with all his might.


And that's when Sydney's palm tipped toward the shot glass.


He pushed off and instantly plummeted, free falling through the air before he slammed hard into the shot glass's bottom, with his right shoulder absorbing the entirety of the impact. Rather than the snap and pop of a dislocation he heard when he landed in the jar, Dave distinctly heard a sharp crack before pain erupted from the uneven break. His scream turned into another wet cough as the Stoli bottle appeared in the heavens, and the stench of vodka smashed up against his sinuses.


The vodka shoved him back down into the bottom of the glass before lifting him up as it filled the container. Pain erupted across a dozen different open wounds on his body as the alcohol stung his raw skin and nerves, but all he could do was cough up vodka as his head bobbed on the surface of the shot.


“Three,” Haley's voice echoed clear across the world as he was sloshed back and forth, vodka dribbling down onto Sydney's fingers as she lifted it up toward her mouth.


“Two,” the giantess boomed, and the liquid rippled as Sydney brought it close to her pink lips.


“One!”


The world went sideways and Dave was thrown into a dark humid world. He crashed against a wet bumpy beast that instantly flexed and sent him tumbling further back where he sloshed into the vodka, all while his stomach churned and he began a new coughing fit. The wide open space around him suddenly narrowed, but rather than the crushing muscles he had experienced inside of Sydney's womanhood, the walls surrounding his tiny body barely touched him as he plummeted downward.


His single scream was completely absorbed by meaty walls and then he hit something wet and wrinkled. The strange surface instantly flexed in response, and it seemed to disappear, dropping him into a stinking festering pit. The floor here was similar to the strange wrinkled flesh that had momentarily held him, but it wasn't until he felt his skin begin to burn that Dave realized he had arrived at his destination; the stomach.


He scrambled like mad, searching for some purchase or safe spot but the pitch black world only shook in response. As the air around him quickly grew heavy and more foul, the tiny man realized that the shaking was Sydney's belly moving from laughter. The enormous girl was laughing as he desperately searched for a way to survive.


Dave's lungs began to burn as he continued to search for a way out, and as he sucked in as much breath as he could he found himself immediately gasping for more. Whatever oxygen had been inside the small space was quickly disappearing, and as he scratched at the tough sides of Sydney's stomach and felt his skin burn hotter, he realized that it was hopeless.


Even though the world around him was completely dark, he could feel his vision grow dimmer as he started to choke from the lack of oxygen. Each passing second felt like an eternity as his entire body burned and then, there was nothing.