- Text Size +

A sound like an artillery shell going off woke Dave up with a panicked start.


His head whipped around in every direction as his little cage swung back and forth on the changing air currents of the small one bedroom apartment. A few shafts of light in the distance broke through the darkness that enveloped his small world, and then they started to shift and change shape. The mesmerizing dance of light was accompanied by echoing booms, and Dave's exhausted brain finally caught up with his reality.


Vanessa had returned and she had brought her hot young buck with her.


The darkness was suddenly dispelled by a blinding light that made Dave shield his eyes. In the distance he could hear the click-thud of Vanessa's heeled ankle boots crashing against her hardwood floors but he could also hear distinct meatier thumps. By the time he had blinked away the stars dancing in front of his eyes, he could see the approaching shadow of her hulking hook-up filling the entire hallway.


Dave's whole body trembled as he tried to process the sheer size of the man-beast. From what he could tell, Vanessa was already sizable for a woman, and apparently she liked her men to have a complementary height because this giant easily stood a head or more over his giantess lover. A digit that looked to be almost as thick as Dave's small body flicked one of the light switches on the wall, bathing the room in a warm orange glow from one of Vanessa's lamps.


The colossus was distinctly under dressed, even in comparison to the casual outfit that Vanessa had been wearing when she left. Wearing well worn shorts, a too tight t-shirt, Nikes, and a baseball hat that sat atop slightly too long locks, the man looked like he had shown up to an intramural baseball game, not a first date. As Dave further judged the god-like man before him, he finally reached the being's massive face; Hollywood handsome with a five o'clock shadow that made him look down-to-earth instead of lazy, but a cocky self-assuredness that the tiny man knew came from being Immune.


Dazzling teeth flashed in a smile as his large dark eyes settled upon the little cage dangling beside Vanessa's bed. His huge hand scratched across his chiseled abs as he smacked his lips together, as if contemplating whether or not to pop the cage's inhabitant inside of his big dark maw.


Thump. Thump. Thump.


Dave was only dimly aware of his knuckles turning white as he latched onto the bars of his cage, his eyes focused solely on the heavy pounding steps of the giant man before him. In three easy strides, the behemoth had crossed the room and Dave found himself face to face with its massive stomach. As the giant stood before Dave's tiny polished brass prison, a wave of sheer manliness wafted over his little world, practically choking the life out of him.


A thick callused finger played at the top of the chicken wire that encircled his little world, the metal groaning from the touch. A soft 'heh' puffed out of the giant's huge body, making Dave cringe as he realized that was the extent of the huge man's judgment of him; a singular little chuckle.


The hefty click-thuds of Vanessa announced her arrival, and the giant pivoted to face her, “He looks just like my step-brother.”


Vanessa smirked at the comment as she extended a tumbler of brown booze to the huge man, “Yeah?”


He took it and her fingers ran up his big beefy arm, and Dave watched as a hand that had easily scooped him up countless times in the past week couldn't even wrap around the giant's bicep. The beastly man threw back the liquor, enough for Dave to bathe with, in one gulp. He leaned over Dave's world to set the glass down on Vanessa's bedside table, his bulk brushing against the cage and causing it to sway back and forth.


Dave's stomach churned and he swallowed back a bile-laced yelp.


“Yeah,” the giant's massive face briefly turned back to Dave with a big smirk, “The same kind of little bitch.”


Vanessa giggled at the comment like it was the funniest joke she had ever heard.


Her enormous stud took the moment to try and take the drink from her hand but she pulled it back. The huge man was quick though, terrifyingly quick for something that had more in common with a mountain than a man. He wrapped his free hand around the small of her back, and pulled her closer. Giggling, the massive redhead leaned into his grasp and kissed him.


It was passionate, and their moans reverberated in Dave's little body as he watched them press up against each other.


When they came up for air, she pressed the glass against his lips in place of her own. He took it in his hand and sucked the liquor down greedily, as she stretched and knocked his hat clean off before running her fingers through his curly sweaty hair. Her lips pressed against the nape of his neck as she wrapped her arms under his pits, and her legs about his waist, like a snake coiling around its prey. With a single arm he supported her wide backside, setting the tumbler down with its partner before running the now free hand up her shirt while pressing his lips against hers.


KRA-KOOM!


A single stumbling step took them to the bed before he tipped himself forward, letting gravity do the rest. They crashed onto the mattress with a sound like a building collapsing; metal shrieking, the earth shaking, air whipping past Dave's tiny ears. His eyes stung as he watched the giant start rubbing and humping against Vanessa while his owner began to practically pant and yip.


His shirt went first, flung into the distant plain of Vanessa's hallway, exposing a wide muscular back to Dave's world, the only thing marking the huge map of skin was a pair of Greek letters on his left shoulder blade. His shoes were flung away, followed by his shorts, and then his ass cheeks were exposed. The gargantuan beast stomped backwards, and Dave recoiled as he caught sight of the flexible tower that bounced between the titan's thighs.


Turning toward the bed, the little man could barely make sense of the gymnastics that Vanessa must have been doing to be as naked as she was. The same hefty breasts that she had made him shoot his pitiful load onto when she got back from work were hanging bare against her chest, and her fingers were teasing at the waistband of her panties.


The world shook as her giant companion took a single step forward, his grunting breaths making Dave squirm. Vanessa's giggling drew his attention once more to the bed where she was shoving her underwear down her legs and then playfully flinging it out into the air. The redhead cheered with delight as they landed atop his cage, and Dave became drowned in the scent of her aroused womanhood, coughing and sputtering as everything swung back and forth.


The bed creaked and the giants roared at each other as the massive man got into the main event.


Dave wanted to look away, but he couldn't, his eyes were drawn to the maddening scene of two impossible beings going at it like enormous animals. He couldn't even take in the whole scene with his narrow gaze, each new twitch of a muscle or moaned command caused his head to flick up and down their bodies. Bodies that became disparate bits of cyclopean architecture to his small mind as he grabbed at the sock he used as a blanket to try and shield himself from the terrifying visage.


As he lifted the sock to his face, he breathed in the scent of Vanessa's sweat, and it mingled instantly with the hefty musk of her crotch that hung above him like a literal cloud. His own member stirred as he listened to the pair, the giant moving much quicker toward climax than his giantess counterpart, but her excited pants becoming stronger just the same. Dave's little hand moved of its own accord and his other arm, unable to hold the weight of the hefty piece of cotton, dropped the sock from impeding his gaze.


He stared at the two dazzlingly attractive giants in front of him as they worked each other into a fervor. His own body couldn't resist, his wrist working furiously as he zeroed in on Vanessa's pleasure filled face. The movie screen sized proportions made him notice every part of her face as she let out a final ear-piercing shriek of pleasure that overwhelmed the fading grunts of her partner.


Dave's own orgasm was covered by the cacophony that was their separation.


The bed shuddered as the two giants panted, and then to Dave's shock, cuddled up beside each other. He watched as neither of them excused themselves to clean up, and Vanessa didn't drop unsubtle hints about him needing to go. Instead, her beastly partner simply leaned off the bed and dropped the condom he had been wearing with a wet plop into a waste basket, and then settled back on her bed, wrapping an arm around the immense redhead. The two shared sleepy words with each other as they lay there before going completely catatonic amid post-sexual bliss.


Watching their enormous chests rise and fall was hypnotizing to the little man, and before long the sounds of their slumber, along with the endorphins running in his body from his own sexual escapades, pulled him down into unconsciousness.


Dave's eyes snapped open what felt like a moment later to find his world composed solely of the immense torso of Vanessa's hook up. Early morning sunlight ran over the man's carved out abdomen, creating valleys of darkness in the divots between the man's muscles. The tiny man didn't look down, but he heard the immense beast that hung between the giant's legs as he scratched his balls.


The world shook and suddenly the torso that stood in front of him loomed even larger, practically encircling Dave's cage. Craning his head back, he watched as the giant carefully lifted Vanessa's panties off the top of the cage and up to his nose where he took in a long whiff of her scent. Dropping them on the ground, the giant looked down at Dave and then lowered himself to the tiny man's level.


Even 'eye-to-eye' the giant still loomed far above Dave's small world, causing the shrunken man to quiver in place. Warm foul breath that reeked of rum and beer rolled over Dave's world, making him almost gag as the giant spoke to him, “I hope you thank God every day you little shit, I know my step-brother would rather be smelling a hot girl's snatch every day than sucking the sweat off my balls.”


The giant chuckled before turning back to look over at Vanessa's sleeping form, her hand running over the space where the giant had just been sleeping. Once she realized he was gone, she didn't awaken though, instead Vanessa simply stretched out and let out a soft sleepy noise, not quite a grunt but far from anything intelligible.


“I haven't had a fuck like that in a while, so I hope you like the show we put on for you last night, fucker, cause there's probably a lot more where that came from,” the huge beast growled as he stood up and rooted about for his clothes.


He was fully back in his not-quite-athletic gear before he circled around to Vanessa. He leaned down, and whispered in her ear before giving her a kiss. As he rose back to his full height, his hand went up with him, and then came down with a sound like a thunderclap as it collided with Vanessa's meaty buttocks, eliciting an excited yip from the giantess.


She half-rose from her bed and threw a pillow at him, laughing as she watched him casually and triumphantly stroll out of her apartment. The front door crashed shut in the distance, and a moment later Vanessa had crashed back down onto her own bed with a contented sigh.


Dave meanwhile sat in his cage, cringing at what he realized was the successful end to Vanessa's first date with the hulking man-beast that had just strutted out of her apartment. The whole display made his empty stomach churn before it released a low grumble of annoyance.


Slowly, he crawled to the edge of his cage. It had been almost a day since he had last eaten, and while he hated the concept of begging his owner for scraps, he didn't want to die of starvation either. Yet, sitting at the edge of his cage, his eyes traveling up and down her immense landscape-like form on the bed, Dave found his little voice continuously catching in his throat.


Without warning, the gigantic woman pushed herself up and out of bed.


She stood before him, her naked body stretching high up as she reached for the ceiling and then collapsing as she did a quick toe-touch. As she rose back up, her face paused to take in his little tiny world. “Aw,” she cooed as her fingers ran across his cage, “Were you watching me sleep?”


“Uh...” he stammered, nervous as her eyes focused entirely on his tiny body.


She smirked, “Were you jealous of that big young buck I brought back, hm? Were you thinking about what you would do to me if you were his size?”


Every muscle in Dave's small body tensed up as he watched her lips spread into a bigger grin.


“Too bad, I don't think your wittle body is even as big as his nice meaty cock,” she blew her rum-soaked morning breath over him, laughing as he gagged on it, “Can you still smell it on my breath?”


Dave didn't dare respond to the question as Vanessa rose back up to her full height, marching over to her dresser as her shrunken man continued to try and clear the taste of her morning breath from his tongue. By the time that he got his head clear, Dave was able to watch as she started to yank her running shoes on, having already slid her body into a pair of tights and a sports bra. Her hair tied back in a no-nonsense ponytail, she looked like so many other women who were no doubt running through the streets that morning.


She stared down at him, and Dave craned his neck so he could stare back up at her. He could see the cruel and devious machine that was Vanessa's brain turning behind her cool eyes, and the little man could do little more than squirm in response.


With a soft 'hmph' she turned on heel and thundered out of the room like a rolling cloud, only to return a few seconds later with a cracker laden saucer and bottle cap full of water. She opened up his cage and carefully set it down in the center, the added weight not even disturbing his little world in the slightest. His eyes flickered from the salty crackers to the redheaded titaness as she walked over to her bed and started playing with her phone.


Cautiously he stepped over to one of the big rectangular crackers and broke off a chunk, fighting the urge to gorge himself so that he didn't get an inopportune stomach ache.


Dave's world shook once more as Vanessa stepped up before him and began to mold the chicken wire in front of his cage to form a sort of hooked basin in front of the door. With practiced control she slid the huge electronic device into the wire basket, causing the whole cage to tip in one direction without sending everything sprawling.


The little man stared mesmerized at what appeared to be a queued up video on youtube.


“You did good with my toenails the other day, little guy, but you're just not up to snuff yet, so I want you to watch this how-to video while I go for a run, alright?”


It took Dave several long seconds to realize that Vanessa actually expected an answer from him, her big eyes glaring down at him from the heavens. “Y-y-yes.”


“That's my good wittle cooperative man,” she cooed before tapping the screen with her finger and stepping away.


Dave watched her shapely buttocks walk away as an ad played, trying to wrap his head around the idea that she really wanted him to watch some sort of make up tutorial on youtube. He shook his head back and forth before taking another bite of his cracker chunk, I don't see how seeing some giant bit-


His thoughts were cut off with the chipper voice of an enormous teen. “Hey guys, I'm Mistress Haley and today my slave will be showing your little friends,” the phrase 'little friends' was emphasized with a wink from the enormous teen, “How to do cool patterns on your fingernails. Isn't that right, slave?”


The camera tilted downward, and Dave's jaw dropped as he saw the same woman he had seen a little over a week ago outside the coffee shop appear on the screen. She stood like an anatomically correct barbie doll on her teenage “mistress's” desk, surrounded by make up supplies that had all been modified for use by her tiny hands. “Yes, Mistress Haley,” the woman answered in the same demure voice she had used when talking to the enormous girl that morning.


Mistress Haley herself remained out of frame except for her enormous hands, which landed with a quake behind her teacher turned slave. The enormous teenager started by reminding viewers that if they didn't have 'slave sized tools' they should watch her DIY video on it, followed by a link popping up in the corner. Then her booming chipper voice began to narrate what the shrunken woman on her desk was doing as she painstakingly painted a lightning bolt pattern onto Mistress Haley's fingernails.


Dave's breakfast was completely forgotten as he was entranced by the video, unable to look away from it even as it turned back to the cherubic face of the brunette he had watched torture her former teacher for no reason and she said, “Don't forget to like and subscribe.”


There was a slight delay before the next video started to play.