- Text Size +

Zane slid the chair out from under the table and grabbed the script. He scanned over the material once to get a sense of the show he was about to run. It was another week of his “InZane Podcast” where he spoke about random and wild topics that his fans would enjoy. It was rarely related to the prior week, but almost always included a special guest. He ran the show solo, and wrote, produced and edited all the material for each show. It paid him handsomely, although he definitely worked many hours. For him though, it never felt like work. He genuinely enjoyed talking to his guests and entertaining his audience with the weird facts or comical banter.


Today’s episode was participating interesting, even for him. A fan of his had sent him a letter, asking that he interview her friend who had a unique perspective on life. She claimed her friend was by far the tallest woman in the world but lived very reclusively because of it. When he asked just how tall she was, the fan was unable to say, and said they had never truly measured her, but she assured Zane that her friend would be taller than any current record holder by far. It was hard for him to believe, but it would be quite a story to interview a world record holder that was unknown to anyone else. After some careful thought and a few more exchanges, Zane had agreed to bring her friend, Miley, in for an interview.


Agreeing to host her ended up being the easy part. In fact, Miley rejected his offer the first time and said it was against everything she wanted in trying to remain out of the spotlight. Zane increased the money offered several times and even offered to transport her in complete secrecy to and from the show. He emphasized the show wouldn’t be on video and that it would only be her voice and story that she would be sharing on his podcast. Between the money and the privacy, it seemed to be just enough to convince her to come.


He checked his watch, noting that his guest of honor would be arriving at any minute. He took a moment to clean the area of any papers or trash and tidy the floor of any spare audio equipment he kept lying around. As he surveyed the final result, he realized the chair might actually be too small. If she was truly taller than anybody currently known, it certainly didn’t seem like the chair would suffice. He wasn’t sure what would work though, and to make matters worse, several knocks echoed from the door.   He couldn’t stand how unprofessional it was not having the room ready to accomodate his special guest. 


He hurried to door, not wanting to keep her waiting. His hand turned the knob and swung the door back to invite her in, when his jaw dropped. He couldn’t even see the woman’s face given the top of the door frame only came up to her chest just under her shoulders. She was slender but not too thin for somebody of such immense height. She wore a long blue dress, obviously custom made for her, and some white converse. She wore a sweater over the top and honestly was very attractive from what he saw so far. He did his best to guide her inside.


“Hey, Miley. I’m so sorry about the door. I… uh… didn’t really think about that.” He began.


Upon hearing his voice, she crouch down to reveal a rather beautiful face naked of any makeup. Her vibrant smile took over as she attempted to maneuver her way inside. Zane stepped aside as the tall woman wiggled through the opening. Once inside, she was able to stand to her full height thanks to the high ceilings he had requested when building the place. Her true height shocked Zane, as he found his eye-level to be just about her crotch.


“It’s okay,” she said in a sweet southern accent, “this world wasn’t exactly made for me.” 


Zane couldn’t really deny that fact, and was still in awe at Miley’s size. He must have been staring too long because she reached her hand out to snap him out of his trance. 


“And now you might understand why I don’t exactly like going out in public.” She continued.


“No… I’m so sorry. That was very rude of me. I was actually caught of guard by how beautiful you were.” He replied, hoping to make up for his cliche behavior. 


“Very quick of you. And thanks.” She said, smiling. “So how does this go?”


She scanned the room, observing his setup inside and the various pieces of equipment he had. The fancy mics, a large production mixer, and sound proof walls were all proof of a well made podcast. Zane brought a pen and paper over to Miley and held it up as high as he could. 


“We’ll get started right after you sign this.” He informed her. 


Miley grabbed the paper from his hands and brought it up to her face to read the fine print. Zane noted how larger her hand was, which was clearly longer than the length of the paper. That put it over 11 inches in length. The idea of her grabbing him was both arousing and frightening. He watched as she scribbled onto the paper, placing her signature on the line before handing it back to him.


“Thank you.” He said, excitedly grabbing the paper. “Alright well let’s get you comfortable and we’ll walk through what is going to happen.” 


He was again confronted with the issue of finding a place for her to sit. It was obvious now the chair had no chance of supporting Miley’s size, and even if she tried, it was definitely not going to be comfortable. His eyes landed on the couch which gave him an idea. Maybe he could bring that over to the microphone. Miley must have noticed the predicament and offered to grab the couch he was staring at.


“Want me to pull it over?” She asked.


“Yeah, I can get it.” He countered as she grabbed the arm of the couch. With almost no effort, she dragged the couch over in front of the guest microphone where he would be conducting the interview.


“There you go!” She exclaimed, seemingly excited to get started herself.


“Take a seat! Now this is pretty easy. I’m gonna hit this little red button up here and we are gonna go live. I’ll have a list of questions for you to answer. Some will be from me, and eventually some will be from our listeners. You answer to the best of your ability and if you don’t like something, we can skip it or vaguely answer it.” He concluded, looking for her reaction. “Any questions?”


“And we said no video or photos, correct?” She asked, emphasizing their agreement. The last thing she wanted was the world knocking at her door.


“Correct. Nothing of the sort.” He confirmed while taking a seat in his own chair. “Would you like water or anything?” 


She laughed. “No water for me. But I’d love a foot rub. These shoes are killing me - I don’t wear them that often and now I remember why.” 


Zane was unsure if she was kidding or not. He had never had a guest request anything like that before. It wasn’t exactly normal to do when meeting someone for the first time, but she wasn’t exactly a normal guest. He looked to her massive shoes and the impeccably white canvas surrounding her feet. Miley kicked off her shoes one at a time, leaving only her socked feet. The material was stretched tightly over each, emphasizing the contours of her foot . 


“That’s better,” she exclaimed. “I guess I just needed to get those off.”


“Great. So before we begin, I figured we’d just take some quick measure measurements if you don’t mind. That will help give our audience an idea of just how beautifully unique you are.” He said, hoping to sugar coat his request.


Zane snatched a tape measure from his desk that he had left there in anticipation of this moment. Miley smiled, raised her eyebrows and smirked. It wasn’t exactly unpredictable to her.


“Sure thing.” 


She stood back to her full height and made her way to a nearby wall. Zane was closed behind, awkward trying to avoid staring at the ass in front of him. Her hips alone nearly came up to his chin and he was in awe of her height and size. She turned and placed her back against the wall, before correcting her posture to be as upright as possible. Zane began unrolling the numbered yellow tape when it soon became apparent he wasn’t going to be able to make it to even past her breasts. Miley giggled at his predicament before cupping him under each arm and gently lifting him off the ground.


“Does this help?” 


At 140 lbs, Zane was rather easy to lift for the tall Amazon and he was soon eye level with the tall woman as his legs dangled several feet off the ground. His tape measure was still flush against the wall and floor with the help of Miley’s foot keeping it in place. Her fingers were wrapped firmly around his pecs and shoulders, ensuring he wouldn’t fall. Zane finally lined the tape measure to be parallel with Miley and he couldn’t believe his eyes. It read: 111 inches. He took a moment to do some math in his head.


“9 feet 3 inches.” He said in disbelief, now unable to find any words. “Wow… that’s… how…” 


“I know. I’m tall.” She said, cutting off his stuttering. “Now it’s your turn, little man.” 


The tape measure snapped back inside the container as he let go. Miley set him down, and held out her hand waiting for the small instrument. 


“I’m 5 foot 8” he told her, not wanting to waste anymore time.


She aggressively snatched the measuring device from his grip and placed a hand on his chest. With a subtle push, she pressed Zane against the wall and crouched down to be eye level with the smaller man. She placed one finger on the metal tip at the bottom of the floor and extended the yellow tape until it neared Zane’s hairline. She eyed the numbers carefully and laughed. 


“You are 5 foot 5, you liar! Why do men always lie about their height?”


“I’m not five-five!” Zane yelled defensively. 


“Okay well your head actually lined up at 5’6’’ but I took an inch off since you still have your shoes on.” 


Almost immediately, Zane kicked his shoes off. The canvas shoes ended up at Miley’s feet, who then picked them up to marvel at their size. 


“Oh my gosh. Look at how cute your little feet are.” She noted, holding a hand out with Zane’s shoe fitting nicely inside the length of her hand with some room to spare. “I’m just teasing, Zane. Reality check for you… everyone is small to me.” 


Her words couldn’t have been more true. There was not a single living human who was close to her height, and at most they’d come up to her shoulder. Meanwhile, Zane was staring at her belly button and still completely enamored with her size.


“What other measurements did you want? I know you are curious.” Miley asked, winking one eye.


“Uhhhh, right. I was thinking maybe your hands and feet.” He replied.


She tossed him the tape measure and held her hand out, extending it to its fullest length.  Zane stretched out the yellow tape as he measured the length of her hand: 11.7 inches. Her hand was unbelievably large. She left her hand opened and extended as he pulled the tape measure away, allowing him to observe a little longer.


“Let’s see you hand.” She said, now waiting to compare. 


Zane placed his own against the enormous palm. His fingers barely extending past the edges of her palm and no where near the first knuckle of her fingers. Naturally sure curled her fingers over his and laughed.


“Awe. Such cute dainty little hands.” She noted. 


“Awe. Thanks. And you have such cute face huggers.” Zane retorted quickly, referencing the famous Alien movies.


They both laughed for a moment, until Zane was abruptly silenced. Miley had his face neatly palmed within her hand. She squeezed tightly enough to smother his mouth shut but gentle enough not to cause any pain. She shook his head playfully several times making it very apparent who exactly was in control. The feeling of power she held over him was invigorating. Often she was alone, and she forgot the best part of being tall which was getting to assert her dominance.


“You better watch what you say to a woman like me. I’m bound to make you pay if you’re not careful.” She joked.


Zane mumbled something indiscernible from behind her hand. He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled, which she ultimately allowed. She gave his head a couple of gently pats as though Zane was her pet.


“Okay I’m sorry.” He snickered.


Without wasting much time, he lowered the tape measure to the floor cueing Miley to bring the heel of her socked foot towards the end of her ruler. As though reading his mind, she took a seat and brought her foot to the end of the ruler. But rather than laying it flat, she kept it on the heel, refusing to provide Zane the measurement.


“I need my sock off… otherwise it’s cheating.” She said, smiling.


She then lifted her foot tantalizingly close to Zane’s face, to the point where he caught a whiff of her delightful aroma. He pretended not to notice and quickly pinched the heel of her sock and pulled upwards, freeing her foot from its cotton imprisonment. The expansive reddened soles were incredibly long and although slightly on the narrow side for her, much wider than any foot he’d seen. He was eyeing them rather carefully when she unexpectedly pressed her foot against his face. He was about to pull away from her moist skin when her glove-like hand snatched the back of his head to keep him in place.


“Cute. Your little head fits perfectly into my arch.” She said, carefully observing her small specimen. His chin landed just above her heels, while the top of his head pressed just under the ball of her foot.


Miley let him enjoy the bottom of her foot, pressing his head a little more firmly into her sole. She was tempted to use his head like a massage ball and dig into her arch, but resisted the urge. After having her taste of fun, she released Zane and then gradually slid her foot over the top of the yellow tape. It covered an eye popping amount of numbers until finally her biggest toe stopped just a hair past the bolded number 17. 


“Pretty big, huh?” She laughed. “Sometimes I forget how big I am since I’m usually home alone.”


Zane wasn’t really sure how to act anymore and instead gave an awkward laugh. “Well now, this hasn’t quite been what I expected.” 


“You didn’t expect to get my measurements?” She asked.


“Well yes, but that’s not what I meant…”


“Oh. I see. Well dear, I’m giving you what want in exchange for a little fun. That seems fair, right?” She asked innocently.


“I’ve just never had someone rub there foot on me, and call it fun.” He laughed.


“Well tell your little pecker that.” 


Zane quickly closed his legs, hiding his erection. It wasn’t just her feet though that was arousing. It was her whole person. The natural and subtle dominance and the effortless it took to belittle him.


“It’s okay,” she said, “it makes me feel attractive. So now what?”


“Well now we can get started with the show I guess.” He began. “I have a set of prepared questions to ask. Did you want to read them over?” 


“No it’s okay. I’ll trust you. If you ask something you shouldn’t, just remember how nicely your head fit beneath my foot.” She fired back with raised eyebrows.


Zane smiled back. “Oh, I’ll remember.” 


He flipped the red button to go live. A blinking red light appeared on the mics, notifying each that the show had started. Zane looked to Miley with a grin on his face and began the show.


“Welcome, Miley. Happy to have you here. And for our audience members, let me tell you this will make you look twice, maybe thrice. Say hello.”


“Hey there. I’m Miley. I’m an astonishing 9’3’’. There’s definitely no other girl quite like me.” 


“No there are not. With hands nearly 12 inches long and feet reaching almost a foot and half long each, she is far from society’s cliche dainty woman. Can you tell me what it was like growing up? When did you figure out you were tall?” 


“I was always tall. Usually I was a foot or two taller than all the other kids and as tall or taller than all of my teachers. Kids always though I was an adult.”


“Was that tough?” 


“Yeah. I was always super self conscious of it, and kids bullied me a lot. And honestly it always put me in the spotlight.” 


“I can’t even imagine. Do you like being tall now?” 


“Being tall is great. But again I never liked being the center of attention so I stay at home all the time.” 


“But social media has really been in support of tall women. Don’t you think it would be interesting to see how people respond now?”


“Sometimes I feel tall is not the proper word to describe me. When people say ‘tall girl’, they think of a girl that’s maybe six to six and half feet tall. I would tower over a ‘tall girl’…tower.” She emphasized. “Just to get a sense of how much smaller a ‘tall girl’ is to me is to imagine the equivalent. How tall would a really short girl be?”


“Uhhhh… maybe like 4’10 or something like that. I mean that’s really short.” Zane replied.


“Exactly. Well a six foot girl to me would be the equivalent of a four foot girl to her! The short girl you named would need to be almost seven and half feet tall to feel that same to me.” She continued to rant. “You would be like three and a half feet tall to me if I was a tall girl so to speak.” 


Her words were clear and really put things in perspective, even for Zane. He let her take a breath before asking, “So what word would you use to describe yourself instead of tall.” 


“Easy. I’m a giantess.” Miley replied.


“Interesting. It’s crazy to think we are all basically little people compared to you.”


“Exactly. Which is why I’m not exaggerating when I say absolutely everyone stares, comments or talks about me if they see me.” 


“So, giantess… what do you do to take up time at home?”


“A lot of self care. I work out every day, give myself manicures and pedicures a lot, I cook healthy meals, and have my own garden.” 


Zane laughed. “I can confirm she works out. She picked me up like a sack of potatoes only a little bit ago. Speaking of pick ups. Any guys in your life?”


“Wow. Smooth translation , Mr. Suave, but no, no men. None of them are brave enough.” 


“None? I highly doubt that. There’s plenty of guys that would stand in line for someone like you.” Zane assured.


“Maybe. But I require certain…needs.” 


“Needs? Like kinks?” He followed up curiously. 


“Yeah. Like kinks. I like a bit of foreplay. I like to be in control. And what really gives me tingles is a bit of… foot play.” 


“Foot play, huh? Like you have a fetish for men’s feet?” He asked to have her clarify. He knew that wasn’t what she meant, having just smothered his own face underfoot only moments ago.


“No… more like I enjoy people touching, kissing, and what not for my own feet.” She said while staring Zane directly in the eyes. “I like submissive men.”


“Well I guess that rules me out,” he exclaimed, hoping to boast his masculinity to his viewers.


Miley laughed. “Why so sure? I didn’t say they had to be submissive to start.”


She stood up over Zane, who was still comfortably seated in his host chair. Her height was exacerbated by his current position, with her head basically at the ceiling. Her leg lifted from the floor until she was able to set her right foot down on Zane’s leg. He felt his leg compress as she placed a little weight onto it. The length of her foot perfectly covered the entirety of his femur from his knee all the way up to his groin.


“Like I said though. Most aren’t brave enough.” She said, while drumming her toes against his waistline. “You think you’re brave enough, Zane?” 


He grabbed hold of her ankle and attempted to remove the appendage from his leg. His efforts had zero success, and instead only emphasized Miley’s power over the situation. 


“You could just ask.” She told him. “But then again, I probably would have done this anyways.” 


“Done what?” Zane asked.


Miley lifted her giant foot from his leg and lodged it into his chest, pushing him against the back of the chair until it toppled over. The podcast host rolled from his chair and onto his back only to be faced with the nine foot woman standing overtop and a mischievous grin painted across her face. At that moment, he knew he was in for a ride.


The woman turned and clicked the “go live” button once more, silencing the podcast.


“Make you submit.” She said sternly.


She lifted a foot above the fallen host, allowing him to soak in the view. Her toes wiggled in anticipation of what was to come next, with her freshly pedicures toes glistening on the light.


“Feeling your little head against the bottom of my foot was exactly what I needed today. The only thing missing were feeling those little hands and tongue work to please me. Think you can fix that?”


She lowered her foot a bit more, allowing him the opportunity to grab hold of the titanic foot. Without needing further hints, Zane used one hand to wrap his fingers around her biggest toe. The one digit alone, filled his entire grasp like a thick joystick and the length of her longest toes were easily as long or longer than his own fingers. Zane used his other hand to knead Miley’s doughy sole, much to her satisfaction. Zane guided her foot closer before switching his massage tactic to use both hands. He dug his thumbs deeply into the arch of her foot, provoking a small moan from the amazonian woman. He continued for several minutes, touching as much of her foot as possible. 


“Hmm that feels good.” She said while pulling her foot from his grasp. “Almost as good as your face did.”


Before he could react, Miley drove her foot back down onto his head, planting his face firmly into the arch of her foot. The urge she had held back the first time, went unchecked as Miley began applying pressure and rolling Zane’s face into the various parts of her arch. Her toes flexed in pleasure as she massaged the bottom of her foot against her tiny host. 


Zane could do little to object as Miley’s foot bore down on him. Any words out of his mouth were smothered by the sole of her foot. His ability to breathe was defined as brief pockets of air that he found as shifted and roller her foot, and his only view was of the blanket of skin covering his face. Zane’s hands were wrapped around her ankle more as a plea than an obstacle to Miley.


“Fuck that feels good.” She said, stepping down a bit to add more pressure.


For a moment she just held his face firmly n in place, snuffing out any oxygen to his airways, just to watch him squirm. Watching little people kick and flail in hopes of her releasing them was the ultimate power rush. Just before Zane passed out, she lifted her foot to let him breathe. She noted his small erection protruding from between his legs. 


“You enjoying yourself?” She asked while placing a foot to each side of his head. 


She tucked her heels against the base of his neck until they rested gently against his clavicles. Her feet looked absolutely enormous in comparison to Zane. Each foot extended far past the top of his head. In fact, his head and neck together fell just short of even reaching the ball of her foot, meaning her soles and toes still towered another six inches above. Her lady parts throbbed at sight of the difference.


“You are just the cutest thing. Now open wide, I have a treat for you!” She exclaimed, lifting her foot once more.


Miley dipped her toes, pointing them down for Zane’s consumption. She knew he would only be able to handle so much and politely spread her dexterous toes to allow individual attention for each of her toes. Zane predictably started with her biggest toe, which was quite literally, a mouthful. His  lips parted as they worked around the girth of her big toe and then slowly worked their way towards the base as she slid her toe further down his throat. She could feel his tongue pressed against the bottom of her toe.


“Mmm. That’s right, little Zane. Suck my giantess toe.” She laughed. 


Zane nearly gagged as her toe poked the back of his throat, but he managed to keep his composure with a small tear forming in his eye. The salty undertone mixed with some sort of lotion filled his sense both in the aroma and taste that filled his mouth. He closed his eyes and did his best to suck the giant toe-pop, until finally Miley removed it. 


Her toes remained hovering above, as if waiting for another invitation. Zane quickly grabbed hold of her foot and began servicing each of toes as he had done the first one.


“My own personal little foot boy.” She cooed in pleasure. “Now give it a kiss.”


He pecked her sole once more before she switched feet. Zane indulged to the fullest extent as she continued to exert her dominance over him. Her long toes danced in and out of his mouth as he worshipped her feet. It was fair to say, Zane had submitted at this point. 


“There’s a whole lotta foot you didn’t get, but we will reward you anyways.” 


Zane wasn’t sure what she was referring to as she turned and looked to be stepping away. She stopped at his side, and then pressed her sole against his torso and forced his shirt up. Meticulously, Miley’s toes  found their way into his waistband before catching his member squarely in their grasp. Zane shuttered for a moment from her initial pinch and his cock began throbbing for the ultimate toejob.


“Take your pants off.”  She demanded.


Zane couldn’t have acted fast enough, and made quick work of his belt before pulling his pants down to his ankles with his dick still firmly trapped between her two longest toes. She was still facing away from him in the direction of his feet as her toes slowly began to pump his cock. He could see her sole from time to time as she continued to slide up and down his shaft. Her long toes had no issue keeping hold of his fairly average-sized member and were able to be fairly precise in their motions.


“You like that?” She asked. “Are you gonna cum for me?” 


Her toes began to work faster, and it didn’t take long for Zane to reach his climax. A massive shot squirted from his manhood, and with each following pump of her toes, more followed. For another thirty seconds, Miley continued to milk her smaller companion until he had nothing left to give. Zane had never experienced so much ecstasy.


“Good boy… Now shall we continue?”