- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know if you enjoyed! Or if you have a short story idea, feel free to share. 


He sat nervously in his chair, swinging his legs and feet which dangled freely above the ground. Some may have found it embarrassing, but at 5’1’’, that was basically a perk compared to most challenges he faced in his day to day. Mickey was a super nice guy, was always careful and considerate with his words, and did his best to please those around him. Being likable was his best asset. He was never going to play college sports or be the macho buff guy flirting with the girls. In fact, he rarely talked to girls in that way. He had always feared rejection or humiliation because of his small stature, but today was the day that was going to change. He gulped as he eyed the pretty girl at the front desk who assisted in the library twice a week. The room of books was where he spent a fair amount of time after finishing his classes and never once had he spoken to her.


She was a beautiful, slender woman with long legs. Her hair was dyed black, and she often wore darker clothes to match, giving a subtle emo vibe. She worse glasses which reflected the blue light coming from the screen at her desk. Mickey often found himself observing her work and wondering what her story was and why she chose to work in a library. Was she a book worm? Maybe she just needed a job? Or maybe she liked the silence. Whatever the reason, it presented Mickey with her presence and he didn’t want to let the opportunity go to waste. 


He searched his minds for reasons to talk to her; maybe a cheesy pick up line or a nice compliment. He didn’t want to be too forward, especially since they were both here often, and it would awkward if things were to go south. It suddenly dawned on him to ask her the most obvious question. He hopped from his chair with a bolt of confidence running through his veins and briskly walked towards the desk she was seated at. As he neared her desk, his heart began to pound and palms began to sweat. Come on, Mickey… just do it. His mental pep talk gave him just enough courage to finally speak to his crush.


“Eh…excuse me.” He said, clearing his throat. “Any chance you could help me with something.” 


The black haired girl twirled her chair to face him, her eyebrows lifted in acknowledgment of his request. 


“Yeah, sure!” She replied excitedly. “What can I do for ya?” 


“I was looking for a book called Great Expectations.” He lied, knowing all too well they had lost the only copy they had available. He had tried to check it out once before with no luck.


“Let me check really quick.” She said before rattling off some fluent keyboard strokes to search the inventory.


He waited patiently for the inevitable no, so he could begin his small talk instead. As he watched her, he began to note her height sitting down. In fact, they were basically the same height even with her seated. Mickey’s eyes scanned for an abnormality of her seat or environment that would explain what he was seeing. Before he could come to a conclusion, the girl rolled her chair back in his direction.


“Lucky you. We just got a new one in yesterday. We only have the one for now though so you can’t really check it out of the library. I can go ahead and grab it for you if you’d like.”


“Oh yeah, sure. That would be great…” he paused, realizing he hadn’t caught her name yet. He reached a hand out to greet her.


“I’m Mickey by the way.” 


His hand was soon engulfed by a much larger hand that kindly accepted the invitation. He couldn’t even really wrap his fingers around her hand for a warm hand shake. Instead she shook his arm up and down with his encased hand swallowed within her own.


“Hi, Mickey. I’m Vera. Follow me this way.”


She stood to her feet, striking Mickey with as much shock as her hand had only a few seconds before. His eyes and neck tilted as she passed by to lead him to the requested book. She was easily the tallest girl he had ever met, and was probably at least a foot taller than him leaving his head somewhere around her underboob. Her strides were long unsurprisingly, forcing Mickey to quicken his pace as she navigated through the library. Vera’s head was even or taller than the various top shelves as she made her way through the aisles. No book was out of her reach, and coincidentally the book he requested was in fact on the highest shelf. She snatched the book between her long fingers and passed it to Mickey.


“This one, right?” She asked.


“Yeah. That’s the one.” He confirmed, trying to think of how to shift the conversation to a more casual subject.


“Alright well, make sure to bring it back to me when you’re through with it.” She noted while making her way back to her desk.


Mickey was at a loss for words, and began to feel hopeless as the amazon walked away. Just as he had given up, Vera suddenly fell to the ground.


“Ow, fuck!” She yelled.


Mickey took a look around, seeing no one else in the vicinity. This was his chance! He could be the hero for her. He rushed to where she was laying and immediately pieced together the scene. Vera was sitting up and holding her ankle, and to her right was a misplaced book on the ground that she must have stepped on, tweaking her ankle. He put a friendly hand on her back to let her know he was there.


“Hey! Are you okay?” He asked sympathetically.


“Yeah, I think so. More embarrassed than anything.” She replied, now rotating her ankle to check for any pain. “Why can’t people just put a fucking book back.” 


She slid a finger into the top of her boot and popped her heel away before discarding the shoe to the side. Mickey’s eyes trailed form her ankle to the enormous boot. He squinted for a moment in an attempt to read the small numbers on the white label: Size 16. That had to be in men’s too since the European size was a whopping 50.5. His observations must have captured his attention for too long and Vera noticed.


“Is everything okay?” She asked.


“Yes.” He said shaking his head. “Sorry I was checking for any bruising on your ankle.” 


“Nothing fortunately.” She said, hobbling to her feet again. She placed a little weight on it to test it, but seemed okay to do so. “I would have been so mad if a book on the floor is what crippled me.” 


“Yeah, how nerdy would that have been.” Mickey laughed.


“I’m not afraid to be nerdy, Mickey. I’m like you and could spend most of my days in here happy as can be.” 


Mickey had just died and gone to heaven. She had actually noticed and remembered him being here on other days. The excitement inside him overfilled him with joy. It was the first time he was connecting with a girl.


“Nerds rule the world, right?” He added jokingly. 


She chuckled a shyly looked to the ground where her shoe was laying. “Hey would you mind helping me out?” 


Her socked foot waved in his direction, catching his attention, but he was unsure of her request. “With…?” 


“With getting my shoe back on.” She said, pointing at the shoe. 


Was this a test? He couldn’t help but wonder if she really needed his help for such a mundane task. He looked to her foot and then back at her smiling face and couldn’t resist. Maybe she was just flirting anyways, and trying to see if he was as nice as he seemed. Mickey looked up with a small grin as he approached the ground.


“Sure. Would hate for you to bend over after such a traumatic experience.” He joked, while grabbing the shoe.


Truthfully he had a bit of a foot fetish anyways and strategically placed his head near her elevated foot as he loosened the laces of her shoe. He could sense the subtle aroma of her foot wafting through the air as he placed the opening of the shoe over her lengthy foot. He could only imagine being smothered under her long soles and how comically large they would look against his frail body. His member began to stiffen as he tightened the laces.


“There you go. All better.”


“Thank you!” Vera replied, stepping down with her newly tied shoe. “Well enjoy your book. Make sure you bring it back when we close. I’m curious to hear your thoughts on it.” 


She patted his head a couple times with her elegant hands and walked away once more. Mickey was in complete shock. He stood there dumbfounded that Vera wanted to talk with him even more. He was living in a dream he thought, staring down at The Great Expectations novel. He had already read this book once begrudgingly in high school and honestly didn’t care much for it. But now that he scored with the girl, he felt different about it. Like it had redeemed itself.


Mickey made his way back the table where his belongings were and stole a glance in Vera’s direction. She was back behind her desk and fiddling with the computer once more. He began envisioning her smile and dark hair against her face, filling himself with the feeling of butterflies. The clock on the wall couldn’t have moved slower. He was basically counting seconds as they passed, wishing he could transport an hour into the future to make it 9pm. Instead he sat staring at the words, unable to even turn a page of the book he had asked for until the time had finally passed.


As the clock struck nine, Mickey hopped from his chair and made his way to the desk once again. Vera smiled as he approached and extended a hand to reach for the book. 


“And…?” She began. “Exciting?” 


The tone in her voice implied she had read it once before and knew just how boring it really was. He handed her the book and shrugged his shoulders.


“It was okay.” He said nonchalantly. “There’s much better things I’d use my eyes for.” 


His flirting made her giggle. “I see. Well I’m about to lock up but maybe you can help me put the books away.” 


“Sure I’ll get the top shelves and you get the bottom shelves.” He joked. 


“Very funny.“ She said, walking away with a smile on her face.


Mickey’s confidence was through the roof. He was feeling unstoppable and decided a small pizza would be a nice gesture to the librarian. Without much hesitation he quickly open the app GrubSpot and placed an order from a nearby pizzeria he enjoyed. He expedited the order so it would be conveniently timed during her closing duties. He was so pleased with himself, he nearly missed Vera approaching his table once more. His finger tapped the lock button, blacking out the screen. 


“Well I have the books that were returned today.” She commented, pushing a cart in his direction. “You still gonna help?” 


“Definitely.” 


“Good. You didn’t really have a choice,” she teased.


They each began removing books from the bin and placing them back on the shelves where the number on the side indicated for them to go. The made small talk for the most part, and exchanged books that were too high or too low for the other. For fifteen minutes, Vera and Mickey worked until the book bin was officially empty.


“Well, thank you for all the help. Now I have to hurry and run, I forgot to get my homework done this morning and don’t want to be up late.” She said, much to Mickey’s dismay. 


“Oh, yeah…” His voice trailed. “I should get home too.” His plans had failed, but the least he could do was get a picture with the dreamy woman.


“Do you mind if we take a picture. My friends would get a kick out of it.” He lied, just wanting it for himself.


She laughed, “Sure thing.” 


Mickey set up his camera on a nearby table and used a book to prop it up. Keeping it in portrait mode, he set a 10 second timer and selected the number of photos to take . He took a few quick steps back next to Vera’s side, who naturally put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him in as the camera fired the first shot. Vera repositioned herself behind Mickey and placed her expansive hand over his skull, palming the top of his head, strategically lining it up under her exposed cleavage. Snap… the camera flash went off again. Mickey tried his best to act normal as his small body was directed by Vera’s will. He felt her hands once more over his shoulders and then her face appeared over his shoulder. She was bent over to match his shorter stature and then whispered in his ear.


“Why don’t you come home with me.” 


Her voice sent shivers up his spine as the third camera shot fired. He was still in shock as he trotted to his phone to check the photos.


“They look okay?” She asked, tilting her head to the side.


He swiped through the photos to view each of the shots. Vera absolutely towered over him, and her domineering poses had Mickey getting aroused.


“They are perfect. Thanks.”


“I know, it’s not every day you meet a girl that’s 6’6” tall.” She noted.


“And it’s not every day you meet a guy just a hair over 5 feet short.” He joked, attempting to mirror her humor.


“Oh my goodness!” She exclaimed. “I was wondering how small you were. Sometimes it’s hard to tell since everyone is short compared to me, but I noticed you didn’t even come up to my tits.” She said, squeezing her boobs together.


They both laughed and grabbed their things, before making there way to the door. Vera locked the library entrance and began walking towards the parking lot. Mickey followed close behind until they arrived at a large white truck. Vera hopped in the drivers side and unlocked the doors. Mickey stepped up and into the vehicle, dropping his bag on the floor below him. The truck started and soon, Vera was driving to presumably her house. The air was silent, and there was sexual tension in the air. She had made the first aggressive move and Mickey wasn’t sure where to go from here… he had never been here.


“So why did you choose to work in a library?” He asked.


Vera smiled and glanced over at him. “I love books. They have given me everything valuable in my life.” 


“Oh yeah? Like what?” 


“My knowledge, my curiosity of the world, my height…” she replied.


“Your height?” Mickey laughed. “Books don’t give you your height, genetics does.” 


“Well I’ll let you read my favorite book, and let you see for yourself what I mean.” She teased. “Why are you in the library all the time, anyways?”


“I’m just trying to do really well in school so I can get a job as soon as possible.” He replied.


“Oh I see. You don’t want to be a librarian I take it.”


They both laughed before Vera powered on the music. Green Day blasted from the speakers as they made their way home, each of them rocking and singing as much of the lyrics as they knew. Eventually the white truck pulled into her driveway. Each of them hopped out of the truck and made there way across the dimly lit sidewalk to her front door. She crouched her head to account for the lower entrance before pushing her way inside.


“Here it is.” She noted, throwing her keys onto a nearby table. “Make yourself comfy.” 


Mickey took a look around, and was a bit overwhelmed with its decor. She had dark color tapestries and weird sculptures and candles spread throughout the room. He took a seat on her couch, which sunk in deeply even with his minuscule weight. On the chase of her couch was a small book, seemingly written in a foreign language. He was about to reach over and grab it when Vera’s voice rang out.


“Hey now, that’s my favorite book I was telling you about.” She said reassuringly. “Do you know Latin?” 


“Not really.” He replied.


“Perfect. This will be more fun that way!” She exclaimed, her fingers flipping through the pages. 


Eventually she landed on a particular page and was smiling from ear to ear. “Here read this right here,” she said, pointing to a particular passage.


“Illius umbra adolescit sicut ego horreo infra.” He read, doing his best to pronounce the words as he went. “Debiles inbecilliores fiunt et fortes convalescunt.” 


Vera began laughing hysterically at the conclusion of his sentence. Mickey was about to throw the book down, but Vera encouraged him to keep going. “No, don’t stop, it’s cute. Keep going, please. Your Latin is turning me on.” 


With words of encouragement like that, Mickey wasn’t going to quit now. There was only one more short sentence in the passage anyways, he reasoned.


“Voveo, ut serviam tibi.” He finished. 


At the precise moment the words left his mouth, Mickey was overcome by a heated sensation inside his body. His hands involuntarily clenched the book, nearly tearing the cover. His body seized stiff for a few agonizing moments, until finally he collapsed to the floor. Rather than rushing to help, Vera was giggling in the background. After a minute or two, his blurry vision slowly regained normalcy, although his balance was still awful. He slowly stood to his feet when he noticed something very wrong. He knew he was short, but he wasn’t exactly a midget. He inspected his body, which appeared all the same in terms of arthritics and functionality. It was as if he was just a smaller version of himself. But that couldn’t have been possible.


Vera was watching Mickey examine himself. Her little pets never could comprehend what had happened to them. As though in denial, they would never just jump to the conclusion that they had, in fact, shrunk. She extended a leg and tapped the even smaller man with her black boot.


“See why it’s my favorite book.” She snickered.


Mickey pushed the enormous boot away in frustration. “What the fuck did you do to me?” 


“Well to be fair. I didn’t do anything. You are the one who read it. Besides, it shouldn’t be as much of a shock to someone who is used to being smaller than most.” 


Using the couch and table as a reference point, he estimated his height to be somewhere around 3 and half feet tall. He looked back at Vera, who even while sitting towered over him. Her endless legs were crossed, and her boot kept bobbing up and down beside him. 


“Nothing turns me on more than a little role play. Did you know that, slave?” She asked.


“Slave?” He questioned, still unsure of what to do.


“Yeah, we are role playing… sort of.” She answered while winking several times. “Now take off my boots, squirt.” 


Her boot tapped Mickey once more in the leg. The effortless motion was enough to cause his leg to slap against his other thigh. He looked at the oversized shoe, now having a flashback to being inside the library. His hands instinctively reached for the zipper on the side of the shoe, gently pulling it downward. The sound of the parting seal filled the air until the zipper touched the sole of her shoe. He tugged on the heel of the shoe until her socked foot was freed and a familiar scent filled the air. The other boot was presented to him and he repeated the process, before tossing the shoe to the side.


“Good boy.” She cooed. “Now why don’t you remove those socks too.” 


He slid his fingers against the cotton surface all the way past her heel until his fingers found the lip of her sock. Just as his fingers were about to sneak in, Vera’s enormous hand palmed Mickey’s head and forcefully pulled his face into the bottom of her sock clad toes. His face disappeared into the cotton as her toes pinch and squirmed over the contours of his face.


“How do they smell?” She asked awhile continuing to toy with his head.


With his mouth still smothered against her sock, all he could manage was to give a thumbs up. Vera still had her hand on his head, clearly enjoying the power she exuded over him. She gently used two fingers against his forehead to slowly tilt his head back so their eyes could meet.


“Don’t forget to take my socks off, little man.”


A mischievous grin spread across her face revealing a pretty smile underneath. Mickey wasted no time in slipping his fingers back into the sock before charismatically ripping it off to reveal her magnificent sole. Before he could enjoy the sight, her feet exchanged positions, offering him an additional sock to remove. Mickey was unsurprised at the color of her nail polish: a matte black.


“Yes, goddess.” He said, beginning to play along. His fingers quickly maneuvered to the end of the sock.


“Ooooo, I like it.” She assured as he removed the remaining sock, leaving both of her feet naked. “It’s always been a weird kink of mine, but I’m not ashamed to admit that dominating shorter men really makes me wet.” 


Her words were confirmed by her devious fingers slipping below her waistline as she eyed Mickey who stood subserviently before her. He simply stared back, watching the amazon woman teasing herself. Vera stopped, removing her hand from her panties. She stood back to her full height and made quick work of the pants covering her legs. A moment later, they were on the floor wrapped around her ankles. She stepped out of the discarded garments and up to Mickey. They were toe-to-toe, although the size difference was anything but equal. He looked to the floor, analyzing their proportions. One of her feet alone was the width of both his feet together. Her biggest toe, the largest of all, looked to be over half the length of his entire foot. Her long toes wiggled in place, drawing his attention.


“They are pretty, aren’t they?” She said, staring down at the top of Mickey’s head. The small man nodded in agreement. “I’ve been told I have long toes. Wouldn’t you agree?”


To prove her point, she gracefully lifted her foot, used her dexterous toes to wrap around one of Mickey’s ankles, and gave him a gentle pinch. “I like to grab things with them too.” Vera lifted her leg further and allowed her toes to trail up the length of Mickey’s body, even grazing his manhood along the way, until her toes were dancing inches from Mickey’s face.


“I might even grab you.” She said just before resting her toes on Mickey’s forehead. She gently pressed down, spreading her toes across his skin.


Mickey stared up at her endless sole which now blocked the view of her face above. He tilted his face upwards and buried his face against her warm sole. Her soft skin and lotion scent filled his senses once more and the intoxication of her aroma warranted a few small pecks against the base of her toes.


“That’s good, little slave.” She affirmed while pushing her foot a little more firmly against his head.


Her sole began to mold to the contours of his face before eventually overcoming his balance and knocking him off his feet. She looked down on him with a smile. Each of her peds were easily the length of his tiny torso. With her heels near his waistline and her toes just below his shoulders, one wrong step and she could squash him flat. She always found the sense of power from being so much bigger to be extremely arousing. 


“Look I can make you disappear.” 


Once again, Mickey found himself being smothered underfoot by the domineering amazon. She rested her heel firmly on his sternum, making it more difficult to breathe, while she wagged her foot from side to side with Mickey’s face trapped underneath. His head waved to and fro with each movement of her foot. After briefly toying with his face, her toes slowly trailed down his body until prodding an unmistakeable bulge in his pants just below his waistline. Vera rested her toes overtop, and gently pinched Mickey’s member between them. 


“You must be enjoying this.” 


With a bit more pressure, Vera’s toes compressed the material even further until the silhouette of his member was firmly trapped in between her toes. Mickey looked down and noted the size of her big toe against his hardened member. It was basically equivalent in size, if not having slightly more girth. Mickey caressed the top of her foot to show his approval as she playfully kneaded his cock between her toes. The throbbing sensation between his legs urged him to remove his pants. Running on nature’s instinct, Mickey slid a hand down under his waistband in hopes of pushing his pants further down his legs. 


Vera immediately noticed his intentions and caught his wrist between her toes, stopping him from going any further.


“I didn’t tell you to do that, slave.” She teased. “Only do as told, or I’ll have to punish you.” 


Her words coincided with action and she meticulously maneuvered his wrist back to the floor, pinning it beside his head. With one precise step, she lined her heel up perfectly against his elbow and dropped her sole down, engulfing Mickey’s entire arm underneath and restraining it in place. 


Mickey half expected his arm to break, but was pleasantly surprised to find his arm unharmed and merely blanketed in the warmth of her sole. The palm of his hand was trapped against her upper sole while his finger tips just barely grazed the base of her toes. Her long sole easily encompassed both his hand and arm, leaving her toes free to extend past the tips of his fingers.


“You are so fucking small. I love it.”


She quickly repeated the process to his other arm, leaving both of his appendages pinned against the floor and unable to move. The balls of her feet continued to push against the palms of his hands, pressing them into the carpet. He looked up to the towering amazon who was clearly enjoying every moment of his submission. She squatted down over him, and wrapped a hand around his neck until she could feel her finger tips touching on the backside just below his hairline.


“Does this turn you on as much as it does for me?”


All Mickey could do was nod. He was incredibly aroused and felt consumed by her presence and completely helpless. He felt like a puppet of her desires, and to some degree, they were his own desires. A glimpse of her glistening lady parts caught his attention. His eyes must have stared for too long, because Vera’s fingers tightened around his throat and pulled, forcing his chin upwards.


“Are you looking between my legs?” She said while rubbing a finger overtop her throbbing pussy.


Before he could respond, she stood back to her full height, leaving his arms pinned underfoot. Her naked pussy stared back at him as hands began to numb from the weight bearing down on his arms, but he couldn’t break his gaze. Her hairless lady parts consumed all of his attention. To his relief, Vera removed her foot from each of his arms, allowing the blood to rush back to his pale fingers.


“Didn’t your mom ever teach you that it’s not polite to stare?” 


With the inside of her foot, she pressed her biggest toe into the side of Mickey’s cheek, forcing his head to the side and his gaze toward the other foot. Her toes danced up the side of his face and through his hair until her sole planted itself firmly against his head, pinning it to the floor. The side of his head and fit neatly into her arch and was almost suited perfectly to be a massage ball. She applied a little extra pressure in hopes of testing her theory. The curves of his head pressed nicely under the ball of her foot while his jawline catered to the nerves just above her heel. The only objection was Mickey’s hands, which were now wrapped around her ankle in a feeble attempt to reduce the pressure she was applying to his cranium.


“Mmm your little head feels so good down there.” She cooed. 


“Whatever pleases you, goddess. Just don’t squash me.” 


His subservience was making her extremely aroused. It was nearly unbearable. 


“That is exactly right, you little foot slave.” She compressed her foot against his face to emphasize each of her last two words. “Do my feet smell as good as they feel?” 


Her toes pawed at Mickey’s face, resetting his head into a neutral positions he quickly spread her toes and buried Mickey’s nose as deep into her toe crevice as it would go. Comically enough, her toes were able to encompass his entire nose and most of his forehead above. The reddened tip of his nose now barely visible. 


Mickey audibly inhaled, taking in a deep breath for Vera to hear. Her scent was subtle but consumed his senses.  His mouth was smothered shut by her soft warm sole, which slowly molded to the features of his face as she gradually applied more  pressure. The Amazon’s toes gently pinched together, trapping his nose in between and blocking his remaining airway. She held his airways captive for a few moments before Mickey began to squirm.


“You can breathe when I allow it.” 


Mickey’s discomfort quickly turned to panic once he realized she wasn’t letting go. The squirming amplified and Mickey wrapped his hands as best he could around the enormous foot, attempting to push it away. 


Vera held a finger up, wagging it from side to side. “Not until I say.” 


Mickey put all his strength into one last push into the side of her ankle and managed to dislodge it. He gasped for air, sucking in as much oxygen as he lungs would take. His brief moment of freedom was cut short when he was suddenly hoisted into the air and placed back on his feet. He was looking straight into her exposed lady parts, which she undoubtedly meant to do. As he contemplated what to do next, a familiar sensation engulf the top of his head. 


Orchestrating her puppet once more, Vera palmed the top of his head and guided him forward until he understood. A small tongue slithered into her vagina and up against her clit, swirling and lapping at the crevice between her legs. The aura of pleasure pulsed through her body as the miniature man made use of his talented tongue.  Vera tilted her own head back and closed her eyes, pulling Mickey more aggressively against her pussy. She couldn’t help but grip his head like a vice as she slowly built to her climax. His entire head was engulfed within both of her hands, leaving only a small bit of space for his mouth to continue its cherished work.


Mickey’s face was quite literally buried in pussy. His nose and lips slid up and down like a credit card as he did his best to please the ravenous giant woman. His hands hugged the back of her legs, which he could feel beginning to tremble. It was only a matter of time before…


“Oh fuck…” she yelled. “Oh fuck! I’m gonna fucking cum!” 


Her claw like grip held him firmly in place and ensured he was going to finish the task at hand. Her hips began to buck and her body convulsed and she came like she had never cum before. She immediately let go of Mickey’s head as she stumbled back in need of a place to lay down.


“Put your tiny dick in me, you little fuck.” She laughed.


The pants from Mickey’s legs disappeared almost instantly like a magic trick before he hopped onto the naked amazon. His boner stood at attention before diving squarely into Vera’s pussy. He thrust as deeply as he could, hoping to please his library crush. He felt her hand blanket the entirety of his ass as she assisted with each of his thrusts inside her.


“You dirty little man. Bet you never thought you’d be fucking a woman nearly twice your height, but here you are.” She wrapped a hand around his throat, “now fuck me like you mean it.”


Mickey attempted to violently fuck her, but his size had little impact relative to her much larger frame. He could feel himself nearing climax as his dick slid in and out of her wet pussy. Mickey knew he wasn’t going to last much longer and Vera could tell. 


“You are NOT cumming in me.”  She noted angrily. 


All of the suddenly Mickey was pushed back from his mounted position. His back hit the arm rest and he looked up in confusion at Vera, who had just so rudely interrupted him. She was smiling with her legs still spread. Her long legs quickly repositioned themselves to allow her feet to interject once more. Mickey could only watch as Vera’s hovered her foot near his face before smearing her toes across his face. 


“Don’t act like you don’t like this, Mickey.” 


He grabbed her foot with both hands and gently ran his tongue up the length of her foot and in between her toes. As he began to indulge once more on her feet, Vera’s other toes pawed at his manhood. Mickey’s boner was once again in the clutches of her toes, only this time, there was no clothing to cover him. Her toes, nearly the length of cock, had no issue gripping on as she tugged him erotically between her two longest toes. With her sole on his face and the ensuing toejob, Mickey could only last a few moments before blowing his load all over her foot. Vera’s relentless toes continued to milk him for all he was worth, until finally the last drop was squeezed from his pulsating dick.


“I guess we both enjoyed that?” Vera said, laughing at the cum between her toes. 


The shrunken Mickey could only manage a couple of moans in response before Vera continued to smother him underfoot.