- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I never write this often lol. Second short story this week!

-

Joe entered timidly into the room to find a large empty office awaiting him. The room was decorated elaborately with various art pieces and nice wooden furniture. There were a couple of vintage couches in the corner diagonal from the large office desk that took up the majority of the room. As he soaked in the views from the high rise window, a quiet voice from the secretary called out to him.


“She will be in shortly.” She said before closing the large door between them. 


The woman was referring to the the CEO of his company, Julie Keller. He had never met her before, and had only seen pictures of her in the news or on a rare occasion, a zoom meeting, if only briefly. Today would put a rest to that statement. 


Earlier in the morning, Joe and received an email informing him that the company was undergoing a restructure and that his position was under review. Julie had requested this meeting as a way of assessing Joe’s contributions and where he may fit best within the new structure of the company. Or at least, that is what the email implied.


He approached the chair opposite of his CEOs designated seat, and realized something rather peculiar. Her chair seemed to be abnormally large and the desk itself was raised far higher than any typical desk. It was elevated to the point where it was a standing desk for him, and strangely even too high for that. Maybe they just like to work standing all the time, he thought. The high vaulted ceilings and lavish decorations obviously implied a wealthy person with particular taste occupied this room. Undoubtedly they had weird behavioral quirks to match. He wouldn’t expect much less from a CEO. 


His observations of the room were interrupted when the castle door to the office swung open. Joe could hear the indiscernible chatting of the secretary on the phone and another less familiar voice abruptly enter the room. 


“Please cancel the rest of my meetings today.” 


Joe knew immediately that the voice belonged to his CEO, Julie. He quickly straightened his tie, took and deep breath, and twirled around with an open hand to greet his incoming boss. To his surprise he ended up face-to-stomach with the tallest woman he hand ever seen. Rather than shake his hand, the Amazonian woman lightly patted his head a couple of times before tossing her bag carelessly onto the desk. Joe did his best not to stare wide-eyed at the statuesque beauty as she situated herself into her desk. 


She quickly began the discussion without much direct attention to her awestruck employee. “Well Joe, I don’t think we have met formally before, correct?” 


Joe cleared his throat, “No, not formally. I just see you on—“ 


“Good, that’s what I expected. I know… you only see me on zoom meetings, and you surely never imagined me being some 8 foot 5 woman, am I right?” She laughed.


He did his best to muster a smile, “No, I certainly did not.” 


“Yeah no one ever does. That’s one thing about remote work I never liked.” She explained. “It’s hard to have a real presence in a fully remote company. And for someone like me, I thrive when I have presence.” 


Joe was completely unsure where this conversation was leading or what he could even add. “You have a rather unique presence.” 


She continued her rant, venting her frustrations about the company’s current working conditions. “I mean Joe, can you imagine?… Sitting at your desk dicking around and I walk by and do this?” 


He watched as the giant woman rounded the desk to his side and placed a giant black heel onto the table, displaying her ability to loom over someone slacking. Joe was maintaining eye contact but felt rather uncomfortable as her leg lifted up, revealing more leg than he felt was appropriate. 


“That definitely got my attention.” He said, dropping his eyes to the enormous heel in front of him. They were obviously custom made. No shoe store in the world would carry something of that size. 


“Exactly. Presence.” She continued to emphasize. “Although I must say, I typically find myself barefoot in the office. I only wore these to satisfy investors at our meeting.” 


The tall woman nonchalantly kicked her heel off her foot and onto the floor by Joe’s own shoes. The size difference between the footwear was comical. His feet were child sized compared to hers, and although they were freakishly large, he found her size sort of arousing. The novelty of someone her size almost seemed like some strange fantasy he had never entertained. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his boss’s voice. 


“Joe, what do you think? Heels or barefoot?” She asked.


Again, he had no idea how to respond. “Uhh, barefoot I think.” He said, hoping to have the same opinion of his superior. 


Her long toes wiggled against the desk, each nail shining with their glossy black finish. Unbeknownst to his CEO, he had a bit of a fetish for feet, and her discussion was actually beginning to stir something beneath Joe’s waistband. Fortunately for him, she picked her foot up off the desk and returned to her seat. Joe could see the heat signature of her foot still imprinted on the wooden desk. It was easily over a foot long with a wonderful shape to it.


“Good answer,” she replied before pausing for a moment. “Well I’m guessing you are wondering why you are here, and frankly this meeting was supposed to be rather short.” 


Joe’s head was spinning from the strange encounter. What was she saying? The woman was now casually sitting on the “standing desk”, and staring straight into Joe’s eyes. She bent over and grabbed her other heel before removing it as well. Holding it up, she began emphasizing her discussion by shaking the heel in her hand. 


“You were about to be fired, honestly. And not really at any fault of your own… just… business.” She said looking out the window, seemingly in deep thought. “But I have an alternate proposal. Care to hear?” 


Joe gave a subtle grimace and nodded his head up and down, now only trying to maintain his composure now that he was potentially going to be fired. 


“Good.” She replied while standing once more. “Well to make a long story short, we have a man who currently heads our investor relations, David. He’s got a solid background, or whatever, but I must say… he loves to undermine me. He is actually the reason you were about to be fired - to cut costs.” 


Joe wasn’t exactly picking up what she was laying down as a proposal. She was rather animated though, so clearly this was something she wanted to fix. 


“Now I am more of an advocate for constant growth. I mean look at me,” she began, before standing tall with her chin up, “I am the fucking definition of growth.” 


Joe wasn’t going to argue there. Especially since he had to crane his neck just to look up at her. 


“Well anyways, David has a bit too much confidence. The man is tall,” she said in air quotes. “He’s taller than most at 6’5’’ and just oozes confidence. I have this theory that tall men tend to undermine their bosses more because of the extra confidence.” 


Joe was shocked at her logic. The woman was running away with extreme stereotypes in running her business decisions. He couldn’t believe this was who he had been working for the past couple years.


“What are you? 5’5”?” She questioned. 


“Uhhh… 5’2” actually.” Joe corrected, somewhat embarrassed. 


“Ah, even better.” She said with a widening smile. “So you want a job as Head of Investor Relations?” 


“But I don’t have any experience with that.” Joe reminded her, disregarding the reality of unemployment. 


“Right. You would just need to do as I say… and not undermine me like David does,” she explained.


Joe was baffled. He leaned on her desk and pinched the bridge of his nose, contemplating his options. “I don’t know. It seems…”


Julie quickly took a seat on her desk once more near Joe. She extended her hands out with both palms up. 


“Give me your hands, Joe.” She kindly suggested. 


Joe paused with his own hands clutched near his chest, debating what she would be doing. Wanting to avoid making it even more awkward, he quickly placed his hands with palms down into her awaiting hands. He slid the tips of his fingers to the base of her palms, or what he considered the end of her hand.  Similar to the shoe comparison, the difference in hand size was equally astonishing. The tip of her middle finger jetted several inches past his palm and embraced part of his arm. He was barely filling her palm with some to spare and felt secure in her grasp.


“You need to trust me on this.” She said. “This is the best move of your career.” 


She repositioned his right hand on top of his other hand, and then sandwich them both between the confines of her own mitten sized hands. They both disappeared within the set of neatly manicured hands. Joe was becoming overwhelmed and needed more time to think. 


“Will it be remote?” He asked, hoping to by time. 


“Remote?” She questioned, while furrowing her eye brows. Her long straight brunette hair and sparkling blue eyes nearly put him in a trance. Her hands made quick work of his body as she gently pushed him into the visitors chair next to the desk. Without moving herself from her seated position on the desk, she lifted one of her enormous feet and placed it in Joe’s lap. “But I thought we agreed on the importance of presence?” 


Joe was now wide-eyed, pinned in his seat by the foot of the tallest woman he had ever seen. Her heel rested squarely in the middle of his thigh, leaving the rest of her foot to trail up his leg before spilling onto his torso where her toes lightly pressed themselves above his belly button. Her warm sole pressed down slowly and more firmly with each passing moment. Joe was nearly about to have a heart attack. 


“Yeah… presence is… uh… good.” He stuttered, now feeling his manhood begin to grow. He attempted to distract himself with anything, hoping not to pitch a tent in his CEO’s office, let alone under her foot. 


“And barefoot is better than heels, right Joey?” She quizzed him while applying a slight bit more pressure. 


The amazon woman lifted her other foot, while gripping onto her desk for balance, and hovered her sole a few inches away from her subordinates face, giving him a full view of lengthy sole.


Joe’s vision was filled entirely by Julie’s pillowy soles, as she continued to flirt her way into his role’s acceptance. As much as Joe had fantasized about feet, he had never once dreamed of encountering anything of this size. He didn’t even know what size she would be, they were so large. His gaze shifted up, watching as her toes danced above his head. The scent of her foot was subtle but wafted in the air and hinted at a vanilla lotion. Even more enticing was the heat emanating for her sole, which tempted him to bury his face into the welcoming underside of her foot.


“Yeah… barefoot is much better.” He confirmed, sounding more like a zombie than a critically thinking employee. “Weird question, but how big is your foot?” 


Julie smiled, before reaching over her desk and sliding a drawer out. Her fingers fumbled through various items before clutching a standard ruler and offering it to Joe. “I don’t know, you tell me.” 


He excitedly snatched it from her hand and placed the ruler against the bottom of her foot. His eyes traced from the lower edge of the wooden ruler all the way up to the 12 at the top. Unsurprisingly, it wasn’t enough. The end of the ruler had barely surpassed the end of her sole and into the base of her length toes. He made a mental note of the edge’s location before sliding the ruler up to cover the remaining length. Joe’s eyes couldn’t believe it… 12 plus an additional 3 made it 15 inches long. 


“That’s right Joe, 15 inches of foot. Times 2.” She noted while scrunching the toes of her foot still in Joe’s lap. “Now would you really want to work remote, when these are in the office?” 


She knew his answer, and could sense him giving in. Julie pressed her warm sole into Joe’s awaiting head, allowing the doughy skin to contour to his face. The diminutive man’s head was comically only about half the length of her foot, and could perfectly slot itself into her arch. Julie tantalizingly drug her toes down his forehead, before trapping his nose between the gap of her second and third toes. Without a doubt, her longest toes were as long if not longer than some of little Joey’s fingers, which made Julie giggle. Joe was mesmerized by the sensations of her flawless sole, and instinctively his hands begin to rise in hopes of caressing the giant appendage teasing him. As his hands were about to land, Julie pulled her foot away.


“Now, now, Joey.” She teased. “Only my puppets… or Head of Investor Relations… get to play with these feet.” 


Joe was at a crossroads of emotions, but his libido was quickly overwhelming his judgement. All he needed to do was say yes. He would keep his job, or more accurately, earn a promotion and as a bonus get to play with some insanely huge feet.


“Yes, I’ll do it.” He agreed, now seductively persuaded. 


Julie’s mischievous smile reappeared as she leaned in closer to Joe. Her foot returned in front of Joe’s much smaller face and she assertively palmed the back of his head using her free hand. 


“You’ll do what?” She repeated, wanting him to fully submit. 


“I’ll be your… puppet.” 


That was all she needed. She pulled his head forward, pressing his face squarely into the bottom of her exposed sole. With meticulous aim, she placed her heel directly onto his mouth before leaning over just a tad further to whisper, “Now lick my foot.” 


Like an obedient little dog, Joe stuck his tongue out and began lapping at her heel. Julie slowly guided his head upwards and her foot downwards, making sure he licked every inch of her oversized foot until finally ending at the tip of her toes. Her puppet already knew the expectation and quietly opened his mouth, allowing Julie to slide her toes inside. To her entertainment, Joe could really only fit her biggest toe in his petite mouth, which eagerly wrapped around the lengthy digit. His tongue lapped at the salty underside as his lips surrounded the girth of her toe. Julie could feel his tiny erection pressing against the sole of her other foot.


Being such a tall woman always had its perks, but watching men submit to her with close to no effort was nothing short of arousing. She clutched the newly promoted employee’s head and gently forced her toe further down his throat, then the next toe, and the next toe… enjoying the moist sensation over the tips of each of her toes. His hands immediately shot up, grabbing each side of the massive foot, trying to push away contrary to her own efforts. Not wanting to spoil the fun she plucked her toes from his mouth, allowing him a moment to breath. His gasps for air never stopped his cock from throbbing. 


There was still business to conduct and Julie wasn’t one to procrastinate too long. She placed both feet on the ground once more and turned to fetch the contract. She tossed a stack of papers and a pen for Joe to use and then took a seat across from him. She extended a long finger towards a black office phone and pressed a quick dial button. Joey listened as she provided a quick instruction to who was presumably her secretary. 


“Yes, can you bring David in here? Now, please.” 


It didn’t take long before a tall, decently built man walked through the door. His tone seemed annoyed and agitated.


“What is it, Julie? You know I’m in a meeting right now.”


“You’re fired.” She stately bluntly, staring him straight in the eyes. 


David’s eyes immediately focused on Joe and then back to Julie. His anger seethed from his clenched jaw and balled fists, but he opted to stay rather calm verbally. “Fine then. I’ll let you two geniuses burn the company to the ground.” 


Joe watched in suspense as the man walked back out of the room, slamming the door behind him as he left. His eyes stumbled back on the signature lines for the contract where he began robotically signing each individual page.


“That is a man we don’t need.” She said, spinning around in her chair slowly. “Would you do me a favor and lock the door, little Joey?” 


He was already beginning to adopt the belittling name, and hurried to lock the door handle. Joey could hear Julie approaching from close behind while he tuned the lock. As he spun around, he was greeted by the towering woman reaching over his head. 


“Forgot you couldn’t reach the top lock.” She laughed. “Ever wonder what it’s like up here?”


Joe didn’t have much time to react before being scooped up like a child from under his arms. He dangled above the ground as she lifted him until they were eye-to-eye. Her pearly white teeth smiled once more and then unsuspectingly Joe found himself permanently hanging from the door. The coat hanger was now hooked under the shirt he was wearing, leaving him hanging helplessly.


“Now don’t make any noise.” 


Julie ripped his pants from his legs, expelling his shoes in the process. His fluorescent blue boxers were the only thing standing between the flirtatious CEO and his erect penis. Before any resistance could happen, the amazon woman snaked her fingers inside his waistband and slid them down past his knees. Her head slowly descended until Joe felt her luscious lips engulf his standing manhood. Naturally, his body seized in pleasure and let out an unintentional moan. Julie wasted no time in palming his face, smothering his moans into silence, while she continued to work his shaft with her salivating mouth. All Joe could manage was to run his hands through her hair and thrash his head within the grasp of her hand, as his muffled moans were drowned away. The pulsating cock neared it’s climax when Julie pulled away.


“Tell me, my little puppet. What do you enjoy more? My feet or my mouth?” At the conclusion of her sentence, she thrust his dick between her lips once more.


As much as he enjoyed the tall woman’s blowjob, he couldn’t help but entertain the thought of those magnificent feet. He conjured up a playful response as best he could, “Like we said. Bare feet are best.” 


She cupped his head and cheeks between her oversized hands and looked him in the eyes playfully. With a quick rip, he was dislodged from the mounted shirt and tumbled to the floor.


Julie presented a her foot to Joe once more, who impatiently reached for it like a long lost toy. His hand slid between her longest toes, clutching the largest toe like a joystick he could control. He guided the foot to his exposed member where Julie swiftly took action. 


“You better be a good puppet.” She cooed, before squeezing his dick between her toes. The long digits easily encompassed the throbbing shaft as they worked it up and down. “You like these big feet, little Joey?”


All he could do was nod his head and close his eyes in preparation for his climax as she continued to tease him. “My toes are almost the same size as your dick, puppet.” 


The comparison was a bit of exaggeration as his package was easily a couple inches longer, but that didn’t stop her toes from having their way with it. Each squeeze of her toes worked the head of his cock and predictably, Joe couldn’t hold out any longer. He came like he had never cum before, shooting his load up and over his boss’s feet, covering them in his milky white semen. 


Julie invariably smiled, looking down at her finished work. “Congrats on the promotion, Joe.”