- Text Size +
GIANTESS LAMMY X PARAPPA: PART 4

"You RANG?!" Memoryhead, Lemon Bread, Endogeny, Snowy and Reaper Bird suddenly appeared on-stage as Lammy, Paul, Katy and Fleaswallow screamed in horror, cowered down onto their rears and began frantically scooching backward and away from the horrid eldritch monstrosities in hopes that they wouldn't end up completely eating them alive (Lemon Bread especially).

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOF!" Endogeny howled like a hyena, his nearly-innumerable, freakishly long and profoundly tentacle-like legs flailing about in the nonexistent wind as he slime-drooling, facelessly slithered and shambled his way toward Katy on all twenties, his massive face-hole expanding and contracting to highly unnatural extremes as the mysteriously glowing eyes of the cat silhouettes in-between his legs glared soul-piercingly at his new soon-to-be rape victims.

"Greetings, adorable little anthropomorphic ladies and gentlemen that I am very clearly about to viciously tentacle-rape the absolute living SHIT out of! This totally has NEVER happened in Undertale Rule 34 fanfiction BEFORE; am I right or am I RIGHT?! Oh no, most CERTAINLY not; ESPECIALLY not to ALPHYS or anything like that! My, how utterly PREPOSTEROUS that anyone could ever even THINK to believe such utterly nonsenical drivel as that!" Memoryhead laughed uproariously, extending a multitude of violently flailing tentacles from his countless eyesockets.

"Don't...even...ask..." Snowy moaned and winced in pain as one vertical half of her entire body (if you could even call it that) perpetually and disgustingly sloughed right off of the other while the ravenously hungry Vegetoid mouths that had effectively replaced her eyes laughed eternally and sadistically at her agonizing, debilitating, almost-unbearable, never-ending pain.

"You know, I honestly don't even know HOW many freaking times I've said this so far, but you guys are looking so goddamned adorable that I would even probably go as far as to say I could literally outright GOBBLE YOU RIGHT UP!" Lemon Bread laughed even more uproariously than Memoryhead, patting his androgynous belly with his slime-dripping arms and burping loudly as his slimy, melty, goopy and perpetually mold-dripping teeth quivered disgustingly in the (again, nonexistent) wind.

"Oh come on, really, WHAT are you so afraid of? My vagina will take REAL good care of YOU naughty little scoundrels if I do say so myself!" Reaper Bird laughed and squawked triumphantly as his vagina-mouth began viscously drooling god-knows-what all over the floor.

MEANWHILE, INSIDE LAMMY'S BRAIN...

"Eh, I'm pretty sure I've jerked off to even WORSE shit at some point in my sad and miserable joke of a life before!" Parappa shrugged and chuckled smugly to himself, grabbing the microphone, clearing his throat, kicking back in his chair and briefly operating Lammy's manual control levers and buttons with his feet as he tried as hard as he possibly could to say something that sounded convincingly in-character for the poor mentally tormented girl.

"Please don't rape us, eldritch monstrosities straight out of a whole other dimension entirely; trust me, we'll do literally ANYTHING for you, we repeat, ANYTHING!" Lammy got down on her knees, waved her arms back and forth and desperately begged the Amalgamates with all of her heart, once again deliberately making her eyes look as adorably sad and twinkly as possible in an attempt to garner sympathy from...whatever in the unholy name of fuck these things were.

"ANYTHING, you say?" the Amalgamates replied with a remarkably anime-esque flash of light suddenly emanating from their eyes, proving once and for all that "I'll do anything" actually was, in fact, considered an arc-word phrase whenever and whereever someone like Lammy uttered it to someone who was clearly (or at least very heavily impliedly) a serial rapist.

"MMM-HMM?" Lammy adorably crooned yet again while Fleaswallow humiliatingly wet himself in fear, prompting Katy to then immediately call her "silly boy" and lick the steaming, salty piss right up with her tongue while he just sat there, blushed and trembled in both second-and-first-hand embarrassment.

"Well, in that case, WE'RE GUESSING THAT ALSO INCLUDES LITERALLY GETTING FUCKING RAPED OUTRIGHT BY ALL OF US AT THE SAME TIME, DOESN'T IT?!" the Amalgamates laughed maniacally, their horrifically deformed and greatly oversized sexual organs throbbing and pulsating audibly with excitement as they immediately surrounded their new victims and zeroed right in for the kill...well, that is, until the sheer stress became so unbearably overwhelming that even Paul Chuck himself simply could not bring himself to take it anymore, at least!

"YAAAAAH! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE, YOU MORE-THAN-LIKELY-MELTED-AND-FUSED-TOGETHER-FROM-SEPERATE-ORGANISMS BASTARDS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE PROBABLY ALREADY INTO THAT GODDAMNED STUPID FUCKING NECROPHILIA HORSESHIT ANYWAY!" Paul laughed maniacally, brandishing his fully-revved-up chainsaw and wildly flailing it at the Amalgamates...but alas, to absolutely no avail, since they were semi-liquid, completely invincible beings that literally could not die...much to poor Chuck's unpleasant surprise as his chainsaw literally phased right through them, of course!

"OH...WELL SHIT, LOOKS LIKE MY CHAINSAW ACTUALLY CAN'T LITERALLY SHRED RIGHT THROUGH ANYTHING AFTER ALL..." Paul leaned forward and sighed dejectedly as he unceremoniously stuffed his chainsaw back into his pocket in an act of reluctant, fearful surrender to the Amalgamates while Katy lovingly hugged and comforted Fleaswallow.

"Well, perhaps not...but my GUITAR sure can! BRING IT ON, NAYSAYERS!" Lammy laughed maniacally, leaping right up onto Paul's gargantuan shoulders and thrusting her ridiculous guitar-dildo right out for everyone in the whole world to see...and laugh at, of course.

"Well, if you insist, then I SUPPOSE such a thing can be arranged...you nasty motherfuckers, you!" Lemon Bread cackled mischievously as he tightly, mockingly hugged Lammy upside-down in his arms while hungrily scooping Paul right up into his gaping, halitosis-reeking mouth with his gooey, slimy teeth and began chewing diligently on his deliciously plump and juicy behemoth of a body while shoving his dick so far up Lammy's throat that it began traveling all the way through her digestive system (yes, this means esophagus, stomach and intestines).

"HIC...BRAPP...HURK...BLEAUGH..." Lammy hiccuped, burped, choked and vomited all over the base of Lemon Bread's almost-limitlessly bendable and extendable erection as said ridiculously massive penis wormed its way all the way through her upper and lower intestines, came right out of her asshole (with a beautifully drizzling little celebratory fountain of complimentary pre-cum right at the tip, of course), then immediately made a great big U-turn straight into her vagina!

"AHHH! OOOOOH..." Lammy gasped, moaned and blushed intensely with surprise as she reluctantly began giving Lemon Bread an upside-down footjob while Lemon Bread himself was busy chewing Paul like a piece of white-trash serial-rapist redneck bubblegum with his teeth.

"OOH, YEAH...I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT LITERALLY NOT EVEN ONCE IN ALL OF MY COUNTLESS YEARS OF SERVING MY COUNTRY AS A WHITE-TRASH, SERIAL-RAPIST, REDNECKED LUMBERJACK DID I EVER EVEN THINK OF INVESTING IN ACUPUNCTURE THERAPY...DEAR GOD, WHY DOES THIS LINE FEEL SO GODDAMNED FAMILIAR..." Paul moaned exasperatedly to himself as Lemon Bread sank his dangerously sharp, suspiciously moist and lubricative teeth into his warm, succulent and juicy flesh and nauseatingly licked him all over with his unspeakably slimy, putrid, tentacle-like, pustule-ridden and revolting bacteria farm of a tongue.

"JEEZE LAWHEEZE, WHY AM I ENJOYING THIS SO MUCH?" Lammy thought to herself (while Parappa embarrassedly nodded his head, stroked his dick and agreed), moaning and blushing orgasmically in both immense pain AND pleasure as her vagina quaked and squirted out a glorious fountain of bloody girl-cum all over Lemon Bread's unfathomably ginormous cock.

"SWEET THANKSGIVING TURKEY ON A STICK WITH EXTRA MAYONNAISE, I'VE LITERALLY NEVER ORGASMED HARDER IN MY LIFE! IF YOU CAN EVEN CALL THIS A FUCKING LIFE!" Lemon Bread threw his head back (causing Paul to accidentally fly backward into his throat) and screamed with orgasmic delight as his penis violently quaked and squirted out so much semen that it literally overloaded Lammy's vagina and began leaking all the way down her torso.

ABOUT FIFTEEN SECONDS OF LICKING THE CUM RIGHT OFF OF LAMMY'S BODY LATER...

"Oh dear, looks like I was so busy licking my own semen right off of Lammy's naked body that I didn't even realize I had accidentally swallowed my poor little CHEW TOY! Whoops!" Lemon Bread giggled girlisly, placing his hand over his ravenous, gaping maw and blushing adorably while his loudly and intensely rumbling and growling stomach violently tentacle-raped the absolute living bejeezus out of poor Paul!

"Hmm...you know what? You're looking mighty tasty...DOWN THE HATCH WITH YOU AS WELL!" Lemon Bread laughed and chuckled smugly, retracting his penis from Lammy's torn-up and internally bleeding digestive system, forcing her to lick every last drop of putrid, bloody cum right off of his majestically dripping shaft, then finally popped her right into his mouth like a Cracker Jack!

"WHAT THE- HEY, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! GET OFF!" Lemon Bread suddenly choked in surprise, then yelled angrily at Lammy as he realized that the clever little lass had just grabbed on to his big, dangling uvula in midair, and also that he would undoubtedly make himself throw up all over the place if he tried to poke her off of said uvula!

"Um...c-coochie coochie COO?" Lammy giggled awkwardly as she began tickling the base of Lemon Bread's violently waving and swinging uvula with her feet while also licking it with her tongue.

"Heh...well, (HIC) I suppose TWO can (HURK) play at THIS (HARK) game!" Lemon Bread hiccuped, gagged and choked, realizing that he clearly had no choice as he reached in with his also-disturbingly-long-and-flexible tongue and began licking Lammy's naked body from top to bottom with it while she desperately clung for dear life onto his oozing, dripping uvula!

""OH, I DON'T (HOCK) FEEL SO (YICK) GOOD..." Lemon Bread moaned and hiccuped, feeling lightheaded and sick to his stomach from the sheer amount of poking and prodding that was being done to his poor defenseless uvula...until it eventually became so much that he just couldn't take it anymore!

"BLEEEEEEAUGH!" Lemon Bread puked, sending Lammy and Paul tumbling right out of his mouth and onto the floor in a nice, big and oh-so-slimy puddle of soupy partially-digested food slime.

"GRR...GAH! YOU LITTLE TWERPS ARE GOING TO FREAKING PAY FOR THAT ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT, YOU HEAR ME?!" Lemon Bread yelled furiously at Lammy and Paul, spitting his partially unknown determination-slime substance all over them as he fiercely grabbed both of them with his arms and tossed them right back into his mouth, washing them down with a great big tongue-scoop of his own deliciously moist and slimy vomit.

"AWW, IS ALL OF THE SHIT THAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW TOO MUCH FOR YOU LITTLE WEASELS TO DIGEST?" Lemon Bread jeered teasingly at Lammy and Paul as the two of them tumbled straight down his seemingly bottomless, vomit-dripping esophagus (screaming and nakedly hugging each other all the way, of course) and landed right in his stomach with a great big acidic SPLASH!

"No, but your fucking ATTITUDE sure as hell- MMMMF!" Lammy and Paul started yelling back at Lemon Bread...when all of a sudden, a whole multitude of slippery, slimy tentacles extanded itself outward from the fleshy, pulsating walls of his dank, dripping, cavernous stomach, wrapped themselves around their bodies and began tentacle-raping them from head to tits to crotch to ass to toe while the stomach itself lovingly soaked them in its putridly acidic liquid bliss, presumably as a form of lubricant for when Lemon Bread would inevitably end up having to expel the poor things from his disgustingly deformed and androgynous body the good old-fashioned way!

"Paul, why has God abandoned us?" Lammy asked Paul inquisitively while Lemon Bread's stomach-tentacles began lovingly milking her gorgeous tits like a farmer milks a stud cow while also gleefully digging themselves all the way through her poor, bleeding vagina and into her ovaries.

"Lammy, personally, if you ask me, it would seem not that HE has abandoned US, but rather that WE have abandoned HIM." Paul regretfully explained, shedding several manly tears from his already-watering eyes as Lemon Bread's stomach-tentacles dug themselves deep into his mouth and ass and began violently raping his internal organs while also doing the exact same to Lammy.

"HRRRRRRGH...HNNNNNNGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Lemon Bread grunted and screamed loudly as he summoned a whole bag of pure dietary fiber, poured it down his throat and began forcefully pushing with his stomach muscles in an attempt to shit Lammy and Paul right out!

"HOO BOY, HERE WE GO!" Paul gasped and yelled excitedly, wrapping his arm tightly around the nervously trembling Lammy as Lemon Bread's stomach literally flushed itself like a giant disgusting toilet that hadn't been cleaned in something like the past three years, sending the two of them exhilaratingly careening straight down his intestinal tract as if it were some kind of demented, twisted, fucked-up waterslide brought to you by the perilous depths of hell itself!

"I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF WITH NICOTINE! WHEEEEE!" Lammy sang happily as she and Paul slid merrily (more like DISGUSTEDLY if you ask me) through the countless twists and turns of Lemon Bread's small intestine, being tickled by countless tentacle-like villi along the way (and laughing and giggling in response, of course) as they eventually reached the large intestine, then finally saw the peculiarly anus-shaped light at the end of the tunnel come into view!

"BRACE YOURSELF, GIRL, CAUSE THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE SURE AS HELL AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY!" Paul urgently warned Lammy, protectively wrapping his arms around her and covering her eyes with one of his hands as Lemon Bread's anus expanded as wide as it could possibly go!

"GYAAAAAAH!" Lemon Bread screamed in digestive agony at the tops of his eternally aching, slime-congested lungs as he violently shat Lammy and Paul right out onto the floor in a great big diarrhea heap, prompting Endogeny to then immediately start licking their naked bodies clean.