- Text Size +
GIANTESS LAMMY X PARAPPA: PART 5

MEANWHILE, ON KATY'S END OF THE TWO-WAY PHONE LINE TO HELL ITSELF...

"MAMA! MAMA!" the (presumably baby) Vegetoids that had grotesquely replaced Snowy's eyes began loudly wailing and crying as the poor eldritch monstrosity (who was also easily the scariest-looking out of all of the Amalgamates, just so you know) weakly, pathetically and nauseatingly shambled her way toward Katy and Fleaswallow, taking a rather peculiar interest toward Katy in particular...or to be more specific, her lovely feline chest-balloons.

"HUH? W-what are you implying? You're...you're saying that you want me to feed you my BREASTMILK?" Katy stammered nervously, her knees quivering and buckling in terror.

"MMM HMM..." Snowy regretfully informed Katy, struggling to continue shambling forward any further under her utterly horrific bodily conditions while the poor cat, out of sheer sympathy for the poor...well, thing...reluctantly obliged, approaching her and spreading out her tits as wide-open as possible for her gloriously self-sustaining, wonderful, uninterrupted sucking pleasure.

"My LORD, Katy, are you seriously willing to stoop THIS freaking low?" Fleaswallow stammered in shock, grabbing her shoulder and looking at her more-than-a-little worriedly.

"Fleaswallow, come on, be honest with yourself; can you really stoop any lower than...well, THAT?" Katy asked Fleaswallow inquisitively, gesturing over to the big screen of the auditorium, on which Parappa was currently being displayed sitting lazily on his douchey, inconsiderate, disturbingly naked little ass, controlling Lammy's brain from the inside to make her willingly get raped by everyone and everything in sight...and masturbating furiously to it in the process.

"Um...w-well no, I uhh...I suppose n-not..." Fleaswallow blushed, stammered and sighed awkwardly, twiddling his fingers together and sweating nervously as he embarrassedly cleared his throat, beginning to seriously wish that he and Paul had just outright caught Parappa in a little bug jar or something and taken care of him right then and there before any of this crazy shit had even had the freaking OPPORTUNITY to happen to him and his friends in the first place; meanwhile, Katy just put her hands on her hips and glared sternly at him, making a "wait" gesture to Snowy with her hand to inform her to wait until she was done talking to Fleaswallow.

"We'll...we'll talk about you and Paul's rather...QUESTIONABLE work ethics later, okay? Right now, we have very important...ahem...WORK to do!" Katy sighed embarrassedly, audibly swallowing her pride with an almost-comically-loud gulp, turning toward Snowy and reluctantly propping her own adorably feminine and feline tits up with her hands as she teasingly posed her incredibly hourglass-figured, delightfully slender and charmingly flexible little body for her.

"Tits here! Come and get your TITS here!" Katy slyly teased poor Snowy, crossing her arms behind her head, curling her tail around her lovely little legs and glaring seductively at her while her Snowdrake babies began lovingly grinning from ear to ear in response (which, by the way, actually looked rather nightmarishly disturbing, considering that their mouths represented her eyes in a very unsettlingly literal sense...in addition to the additional eyes that the Vegetoids themselves had. (The fact that the damned thing was constantly falling asleep and then waking up again as if it was literally dying and then coming back to life didn't exactly help matters either.)

"Oh, BABIES...I'm very happy to see how much gratification and enjoyment you're clearly getting out of these deliciously tasty and nutritious little supple mounds of mine, but OHHHHHH, dear LORD, are you kind of overindulging yourself more than a little here!" Katy began moaning and stammering humiliatedly with pleasure as Snowy's babies began sucking lovingly and immensely passionately on her milk-jugs while Fleaswallow crossed his arms over his chest and glared smarmily at her, sticking out his tongue at her to show that he truly did, in fact, have absolutely no regrets about what he had just purposefully caused to happen to her poor, poor little lamb of a girlfriend.

"OOOH, MOMMMMAAAAAA..." Katy threw her head back and moaned loudly with orgasmic delight, purring and blushing intensely with pleasure as what felt like at least another full cup's worth of creamy and delicious milk came squirting from her adorable little nipples and into Snowy's babies' ravenous, insatiably hungry little mouths, causing both of them to happily lick their milk-dripping lips and squeal ear-piercingly, blood-curdlingly loudly with joy.

"Well, now that we've gotten THAT out of the way, I sure do WONDER what's next..." Fleaswallow groaned and sighed acidically sarcastically, rolling his eyes exasperatedly and facepalming himself out of sheer pent-up regret for what he had just INTENTIONALLY set into motion as Memoryhead and Reaper Bird excitedly shambled their way towards them with maniacal looks in their slime-dripping eyes...which for Reaper Bird, was actually just a singular sideways cyclops eye that also functioned as his mouth but was ACTUALLY just his vagina. Yeah, let's see you wrap your head around THAT absolute fucking biological craziness, shall we?

"Greetings, young travelers; again, I sure hope you like being MOLESTED!" Memoryhead laughed sadistically, wrapping Katy and Fleaswallow up in his many, many eye-tentacles and using said tentacles' ghastly transparency properties to fuck them in literally every internal and external part of their bodies at the exact same time, making their sexual pleasure feel all the more excruciatingly intense.

"OH, COME ON, WASN'T LAMMY GETTING FUCKED IN THE BRAIN ALREADY MORE THAN ENOUGH?!" Katy screamed in frustration as cum began leaking out of her nose and ears.

"OHH, how strongly I would prefer to be caressed in the devil's MOCKINGLY loving arms as opposed to THIS nightmare..." Fleaswallow thought disgustedly to himself as he suddenly felt large and excessive amounts of eldritch semen leaking down his ribcage and internal organs.

"Sorry, it's STILL not over yet, folks; you've still got whatever in the actual fuck THIS goddamned thing is to deal with! HAVE FUN!" Memoryhead smarmily teased Katy and Fleaswallow, tossing them arrogantly and self-importantly onto the floor as the freakishly tall and skinny Reaper Bird eagerly, unsettlingly slank and slid toward them on his disproportionately long and freakishly unnaturally-bent legs, drooling ravenously at the vagina. (Yes, that's right, THE FREAKING VAGINA.)

"Alright, kids, you must be at least THIS tall to ride!" Reaper Bird smugly teased Katy and Fleaswallow, comparing their normal body heights to his at-least-twelve-foot one with his freakishly malformed, eerily ribbiting wings as he scooped poor Katy right up into said wings while Fleaswallow intently stood directly underneath his...ass? (Yeah, that's right; THIS freaking thing, of all things, had an ass somehow, and it was actually a pretty surprisingly hot one too.)

"Alright, looks like it's time for us to get right UP AND DOWN to business with each other! Aw, what's the matter? What, you think that statement's a bit of a STRETCH?" Reaper Bird jeered douchily at Katy and Fleaswallow as he used his instantaneous height-shifting ability to repeatedly extend and then shorten his legs so that his penis went straight into Katy's vagina, and then Fleaswallow's much more attractive penis went into his ass, and so on, and so forth.

"OH, SWEET BOB MARLEY ON A UNICYCLE, WHAT AN AMAZING FUCKING FEELING THIS IS..." Fleaswallow sighed and blushed shamefully as his firmly erect penis squirted out a rather impressively sizable load into Reaper Bird's buttocks (with a fair bit of footjob help from the majestic bird himself, of course).

"GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS, I REALLY DO HOPE THAT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AREN'T CARRIED BETWEEN FICTIONAL UNIVERSES..." Katy screamed internally to herself, putting her hands on her cheeks ala Home Alone and shrieking with pleasure as Reaper Bird's dick was completely and utterly soaked in her vaginal fluid from top to bottom to nutsack.

"WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY? LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE THE LUCKY CONTESTANTS THAT WILL NOW BE GIFTED WITH THE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY TO BE LITERALLY EATEN ALIVE BY SOMEONE ELSE'S VAGINA! TELL ME, GOOD SIR AND MADAME, HOW DO YOU FUCKING FEEL ABOUT THAT?!" Reaper Bird laughed maniacally as he briefly set Katy and Fleaswallow back down onto the floor...only to then immediately pick right back up and shove them right into his once-again gaping and ravenous (vaginal) maw!

"OH, HOW I LOVE YOU SO..." Katy moaned with delight as she and Fleaswallow lovingly, erotically, romantically caressed other inside of Reaper Bird's vagina while the moist, dripping, throbbing and pulsating walls of said vagina tightly squeezed them together like peas in a pod.

"I REALLY WISH THAT THINGS COULD JUST STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER, DON'T YOU?" Fleaswallow moaned ecstatically (and somewhat exhaustedly, might I add) while he and Katy began fucking and french-kissing each other while Reaper Bird's vagina soaked them from head to toe in its erotically digestive fluids, making their boners all the more firmly erect.

"ME TOO, PAL, ME AND MY SICK NASTY FETISHES TOO..." Katy purred lovingly with delight as she and Fleaswallow intensely orgasmed all over each other, feeling the mixture of cum and digestive fluids relaxingly drip down their bodies as they began slathering it all over each other.

"OH, DEAR...THAR SHE BLOWS...GWAUUUGH!" Reaper Bird squawked orgasmically as his vagina-mouth forcefully ejaculated Katy and Fleaswallow right out onto the floor, where they then immediately began lovingly cuddling and snuggling each other for comfort while Lammy and Paul were busy being disgustingly shat right out by Lemon Bread and licked clean by Endogeny.

"Alright, you know what's next, you little SLUTS; yeah, that's right, it's freaking ELDRITCH CANINE BUKKAKE TIME for YOU four!" the Amalgamates laughed in rather eerie unison, gathering Lammy, Paul, Katy and Fleaswallow in a profoundly tight circle around Endogeny while the poor incredibly weird and disturbing jellyfish-dog began suggestively lifting his unsettlingly long tentacle-legs at them, as if implying that they were secretly his penises.

"Well, you know what they say; you never know how much fun it's going to be until you try it..." Lammy, Katy, Paul and Fleaswallow all basically thought to themselves as they dutifully crawled underneath Endogeny and began giving his legs as many different types of sexual jobs as their poor little bodies could possibly muster.

"Say, Endogeny...you know how Alphys once told you that she would literally climb Mount Everest naked just for you? Well, personally, just between you and me, I'd actually have to AGREE with her on THAT front!" Katy laughed maniacally as Endogeny raped her in literally every possible hole in her body (yes, even including those made by handjobs and footjobs).

"Now let's see how you like GETTING YOUR FUCKING LEGS REPEATEDLY SAWED OFF, you kinky little slut! Lemme fucking guess; you have a goddamned FETISH for it, DON'T you?!" Paul laughed as he began chainsawing his respective share of Endogeny's infinitely-regrowing legs right off, causing the poor dog to become even more sexually aroused from his own pain as the expansions and contractions and vibrations of his face began to noticeably intensify.

"I must not fear, fear is the mind killer, fear is the little death that brings total obliteration..." Lammy squinted her eyes firmly shut and began chanting desperately to herself as Endogeny also raped HER in literally every possible hole in her body (AGAIN, including handjobs and footjobs); meanwhile, inside her brain, Parappa was, OF FUCKING COURSE, masturbating his ever-loving foreskin right off to both hers and everyone else's agonizing humiliation as always.

"Well, what can I say, man? Sometimes a frog's just gotta do what a frog's gotta DO, man, you know what I'm SAYING? WELL?! DO YOU, MOTHERFUCKER?!" Fleaswallow began dementedly monologuing to himself as he...yes, HE HIMSELF...gave Endogeny literally every single type of sexual job that he possibly could.

"RUFF...WOOOOOF...AROOOOOOOOOOOWOOWOWOWOWOOF!" Endogeny ear-blisteringly howled at the tops of his lungs(?) as his massive face-hole suddenly began drooling literally five solid gallons' worth of pure, concentrated seminal ejaculate all over his victims, completely soaking them from head to toe and forming a massive, slimy and disgusting puddle of cum all around them, which the Amalgamates then proceeded to erotically, forcefully roll the poor souls around in like french fries being dipped in...well, mayonnaise (EWW)...while lovingly and ecstatically licking and sucking every last drop of semen right off of their naked bodies.

"OHHHHHHHH..." Parappa moaned orgasmically and exhaustedly, twirling around on his tippy-toes and fainting head-over-naked-heels onto the soft, spongy and ever-so-fascinatingly wrinkly floor of Lammy's brain as his recently-ejaculated ridiculously massive load of semen (that he had, of course, fingerpainted into a heart shape, because why not?) began slowly, surely and disgustingly oozing its way down the screen of her central control computer.

"Hold on, guys; there's still just ONE more thing that I desperately need to do here before I leave for good!" Memoryhead urgently informed Lammy, Katy, Paul and Fleaswallow while all the rest of the Amalgamates disappeared into the shadows from whence they came, never to be seen by Parappa and his friends again.

"And that would be WHAT, may I ask- GAHHH!" Lammy and Katy began nervously, tremblingly asking in unison, their knees quivering and buckling with fear yet again as Memoryhead suddenly, (arguably) without warning, thrusted his tentacles straight into not one but BOTH of each of the poor girls' ears, and from there, directly into their brains!

"Hey, WATCH it, pals!" Parappa yelled angrily at Memoryhead's tentacles as they suddenly burrowed themselves right into Lammy's poor brain, groggily rolling over onto his chest and then falling right back asleep again as said tentacles deviously hacked into her central nervous system and took control over her while the exact same thing also happened to poor Katy!

"AHEM...pay attention, boys and...well, boys, because this rather interesting little puppet play that I've just recently written in my rather excessive spare time more-or-less accurately sums up EXACTLY how the relationship between Lammy and Katy will eventually end up at the rate at which things are currently going!" Memoryhead explained, with Paul and Fleaswallow just standing there speechlessly in front of him and scratching their heads in confusion.

"Hey Lammy, I just wanted you to know that I'm dumping you for a fucking stereotypically Jamiacan FROG; tell me, Lammy, how do you fucking FEEL about that?!" Katy asked Lammy in a rather noticably puppet-like fashion, flailing her arms all around and about like a complete idiot.

"Well, what if I were to tell YOU that I'm dumping YOU for a fucking lumberjack beaver with the voice of a deeply intoxicated MICKEY MOUSE?" Lammy asked Katy back, also flailing her arms about like an idiot.

"Why, THEN I might just decide to take your guitar AWAY from you for a good while? Maybe even SMASH IT TO, LIKE, FUCKING PIECES AND STUFF if that's what it takes!" Katy began ranting furiously at Lammy, shaking her fists in a rather creepily unnatural manner at her.

"Oh, bitch please, MY GUITAR'S IN MY FUCKING MINNND!" Lammy laughed uproariously as she ironically pounced onto Katy, tackling her right over onto the floor and promptly initiating Rule 34.

"OH YEAH, SUCK MY FUCKING CAT TITS LIKE YOU MEAN IT..." Katy began erotically, lovingly purring and moaning while Lammy began sucking the creamy and delicious milk from her boobs while the two of them interlocked themselves together and began rolling back and forth on the floor in a great big ball of pure, concentrated, freakishly interspecies lesbian sex.

"MAN, FUCK CAT TITS...YOU OUGHTA KNOW BY NOW THAT LAMB TITTIES ARE WHERE IT'S FUCKING AT..." Lammy moaned ecstatically (and teasingly) as Katy began lovingly sucking HER tits right back.

"NO, A CAT HAVING SEX WITH A FUCKING LAMB IS WHERE IT'S AT, APPARENTLY..." Katy responded snarkily as she and Lammy erotically cuddled each other face-to-face and began warmly, moistly, passionately and oh-so-lovingly french-kissing and making out with each other in public.

"Still...you know, me knowing that a relationship as utterly BEAUTIFUL and LOVELY is going to be over so dreadfully soon...I just personally feel like it doesn't quite CUT it, you know what I'm saying?" Lammy asked Katy awkwardly as the two of them got down on their butts and began vigorously scissoring the living vaginal ejaculation out of each other.

"Um...pardon my asking, but what exactly do you MEAN by that, my good friend?" Katy asked Lammy curiously while the latter licked her lips and began lovingly, overexcitedly eating her out.

"I MEAN THAT I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU GODDAMNED STUPID BITCH, YOU!" Lammy yelled furiously at Katy (who, at the moment, was busy eating HER right out), pulling out a literal axe from her pocket and threatening to violently slaughter her own beloved girlfriend with it.

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! PUT THAT FUCKING THING AWAY BEFORE SOMEONE GETS BADLY HURT, I'M WARNING YOU!" Katy yelled worriedly at Lammy, doing the jazz hands and nervously backing away in terror as Lammy twitched her eyes frantically and began drooling, foaming and frothing intensely at the mouth like an untamed wild animal.

"SILLY KATY, MY GUITAR IS IN MY MINNND! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, MY GUITAR IS IN MY FUCKING MINNND! HAH HA HA! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! OHH HO HO HOOH! HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! AHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!" Lammy began laughing like Ren Hoek (in other words, literally every bit as maniacally as could be) as she brandished the axe in her hands, aggressively approached Katy and began violently butchering her alive with it, with an incredibly horrific and nightmarish smile on her gently weeping and hysterically laughing face all the way.

"NO KATY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?! STOP, I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR FUCK'S SAKE! KATY, COME ON, I KNOW YOU'RE STILL SOMEWHERE IN THERE! KATY, PLEASE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS, WE CAN JUST TALK IT OW...OWWW...OWWWWWWWWWW! SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE, I REALLY DON'T WANNA DIE! SOMEONE! ANYONE! PLEASE, I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU! YAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!" Katy began screaming, yelling and shrieking blood-curdlingly loudly in pain as Lammy began forcefully, bloodily, abusively and very gorily chopping her into pieces with the axe, starting with the arms and legs and ending with the tail, neck and torso.

"OH KATY, HOW I LOVE TO FEAST ON YOUR LOVELY AND DELICIOUS ENTRAILS..." Lammy moaned with delight as she scooped several internal organs (heart, lungs and liver, to be exact) from Katy's torso with her bare hands and ate them, smacking her lips disgustingly loudly in the process as copious amounts of Katy's blood began vomit-inducingly dripping from said lips.

"Um...K-KATY?! A-are you okay?!" Paul and Fleaswallow asked Lammy more-than-a-little frightenedly, wetting themselves yet again, trembling in terror and huddling up against each other while Lammy slowly but surely turned her knee-squatted gaze around to meet theirs.

"DO I FUCKING LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!" Lammy hissed and snarled lividly at them, blood covering the entire area of her face around her mouth as Katy's dead and horrifically dismembered body laid in front of her...with Lammy revoltingly slurping down her intestines like instant noodles all the while, no less.

"YEEEESH..." Paul and Fleaswallow cringed and shivered deeply in disgust as Memoryhead phased himself right out of the room and disappeared for good without another word, leaving poor Lammy all alone on the floor, doubled over onto her knees, with her head buried deeply and sorrowfully into her hands, bawling her eyes out in disbelief at what she had just done.