- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wendy Challenges.  Sondra wins.

    For a moment, Wendy just loomed there, blinking in disbelief.  Sondra couldn’t help but feel just a little satisfaction at her expression.  She had finally gotten a reaction SHE wanted. 
    When the giantess’ hand came for her, Sondra thought she was going to pick her up again and set herself to not cringe or flinch.  She wasn’t going to show her tormentor any weakness.  But instead of being grabbed and lifted, Sondra found Wendy’s fingers pinching her hand. 
    “Gaaahhh!”  She screamed at the trapping pressure.
    Wendy looked really angry.
    Sondra pulled uselessly at Wendy’s two finger grip.
    “What was that, little miss?” The giantess’ tone threatened.  “Did you wanna say something?”
    Sondra could feel the tension in her fingers increase.  It hurt.  A lot.  She howled in pain, but the snapping of her tiny, bones never came.  One of the things martial arts had taught her was how and when to take a hit.  She did the calculations without thinking.
    “Just do it....” She growled through the pain, “Quit fucking around and do it.”
    “Do what?”  The pressure let up some, Wendy seemed genuinely perplexed.  “What are you talking about?”
    “You wanna smash my hand?” She accused, “You wanna take my music from me?  Will that be enough?” Her tears were back.  “You’ve taken everything else from me... will that do it?”
    Wendy released her hand like it was hot.   There was nothing graceful about the flinch, Sondra was almost pulled off her feet.
    “What is WRONG with you?” Wendy was accusing now, “Everything I say, everything I do...your mind just goes to the darkest place possible.”
    “Oh, I apologize....”Sondra rubbed her hand. “I should have higher expectations from the secretive witch that shrank and kidnaped me.  Please, share with me your kind and loving agenda regarding my well being.”
    For a long moment they stared at each other.  Wendy seemed to start to say something several times but faltered.  Finally a decision, it seemed, had been made.  Sondra found herself scooped up to Wendy’s face.
    “The fact that I love you doesn’t make me weak...” There was no love or weakness in her voice that Sondra could detect.  “and I am very concerned for your well being.  I want you to be happy and healthy and play your music.   I just want you to be mine.  The sooner you accept that you are mine, the sooner we can enjoy this.”
    “Enjoy what?”
    “Our new relationship...”  Wendy stated, flatly. 
    “What relationship ?” Sondra forced herself to speak with much more calmness than she felt. “With me as your bitch?”
    “If that’s how you want to start, sure.”  A sweet, understanding smile crept onto Wendy’s gigantic face.  “We can begin however you want.  You can be my bitch, my pet...my tiny lover.  Just know that you are mine, that’s all you have to do.”
    “So you take everything from me...and you expect me to just give you...me?”
    “I can be giving too..” Wendy smiled, patiently, “didn’t I just give you something...even if you don’t appreciate it?”
    “I didn’t say I didn’t appreciate it...” Sondra kept her tone even, wishing she could turn off her blush.
    “Oh?” Wendy sounded amused....maybe, hopeful?
    “What I don’t appreciate is you taking everything from me...”  She tried to not let her tone sound like whining.
    “You keep saying that...”  Wendy interrupted.  For a moment she seemed thoughtful.  Then she set Sondra back in the cage.  Her hands pushed at the air in a “wait there” gesture before she turned and picked up Sondra’s pinto from the bed.  Baby creaked and rattled at her grasping and lifting of its metal body, then she simply he put the miniature vehicle in the cage with her.
    “There!”  Wendy declared.  “Everything you were going to take with you.  I have given it back to you.” She struck a Vanna White pose.
    Sondra could only stare.  The sight of her car being handled like a toy was shocking enough, but to have Wendy treat this situation so flippantly was simply stunning.  She knew she was standing there with a dumb expression on her face, but this was a Wendy who was strange and surprising and frightening to her.  She really could not imagine a way to respond to her, so she stayed the course.
    “You do know,” Sondra grumbled, “it isn’t yours to give.  Right?”
    “Well," Giant Wendy smiled, almost laughing, and set her elbows on the dresser with her face in her hands.  “that’s really what we’re trying to find out.  Isn’t it?”
    “I guess so.” Sondra fumed. “I guess you wanna own all my junk and all of me.  Not just my pussy.”
    Wendy grinned.  “I like it when you say ‘pussy.’”
    “Well, that’s what’s important...”  Sondra said, “what you like.”
    “Well,” Wendy mused, “you seemed to like it too.”
    “If you say so.”  Sondra, crossed her arms.
    Wendy looked thoughtful as she stared at her.  Sondra could only guess at what she was thinking.  Then she bit her lower lip, it seemed a decision had been made again. 
    “Are you going to keep playing it this way?” The giantess asked, “‘Maybe I like it, maybe I don’t ?’”
    Sondra glared at her.  “...maybe...”
    Leaning in close, her voice low, Wendy said.  “I propose a challenge, to see how you really feel about it.”
    “And if I win?” Sondra’s suspicions framed her voice.  “I go free?”
    “If you win, “ Wendy giggled, “you win!”
    Sondra’s shoulders slumped.
    ”You could use a win right now, couldn‘t you, sweety ?”  Wendy teased, “And we’ll know how you feel about it.”
    “Uh huh...”  Sondra was not enthusiastic.
    “Here’s what I propose.” Wendy’s enthusiasm made up for Sondra’s lack.  “If I make you come before sun rise, I win.  If I don’t, you win."
    “Oh,” Sondra rolled her eyes, “how romantic.”
    “I could make it romantic...” Wendy’s tone was tempting, mischievous,  “or just super naughty.”
    “I guess it’s up to you...” 
    Sondra found herself scooped up in Wendy’s giant hand yet again, and held before her grinning face.
    “Excellent!” Was all she said, as she picked up the lantern and headed into a side door off the room.  It turned out to be a bathroom.  Sondra was set beside a large sink on a dark counter surface.
    Like most of the cabin, the bathroom had a rough look to it, like a fixer upper that someone had given up on.  The walls were cheap paint beige with a nice green trim and the ceiling was the same white most of the bedroom was.   The counter she stood on seemed huge for such a small place and Sondra was relieved it was some kind of stone, otherwise she would have worried about slivers, but damn the thing was cold.
    Wendy smiled down at her, seeming to enjoy her predicament.  Sondra wanted to say that she only meant the romantic or naughty thing was up to Wendy, not that the challenge proceeding was up to her.  But speaking up now would only point out that she really had no say in the matter.
    God!  It was so surreal.  She was tiny and her giant best friend had gone crazy.  She’d been kidnaped and ...and...molested?  Why had she gotten so turned on at being fondled by Wendy’s giant hands?  Or was it just Wendy?  She had loved her so much.  She still loved her so much.  She shouldn’t have been so fucking principled that first night.  They should have been lovers from then on.  There was no way to recapture...
    “What are you thinking about, sweety?”  Wendy’s voice forced her back to surreality. 
    “The night in the dorm.” Sondra let out.  “After you were attacked...”
    A touch of sadness tipped Wendy’s smile.  “Yes.”  She almost whispered.  “Our first kiss...”
    “We should have...”  Sondra started, but the thought died on her lips.
    Wendy’s sad smile told Sondra everything and nothing. 
    “We will.”  Wendy said softly,  “I promise.”   
    “Hon...” Sondra felt her heart swell with love and regret, “I really don’t think we can...”
    “Don’t think.”  Wendy grinned, then pulled off her shirt.  “Just enjoy.” 
    Wendy’s smile was an offer as she undressed before Sondra.  The sight of her giant friend joining her in nakedness was both intimidating and alluring.  As she pulled the worn bra from her( what would be under normal circumstances) modest size breasts, Sondra wished she could take them in her hands.  She wanted to be at her rightful place in this, loving and protecting her smaller, weaker friend.  Making sure that she knew she would take care of her.  Wendy pulled her jeans and panties off in one practical motion, revealing her hairless body with a grin and only the slightest blush.
    “Well?”  The giantess struck a pose.  “Waddaya’ think?”
    “You shave?”  Was all that came to Sondra’s mind.  Oops!  She really wished she hadn’t said that out loud.
    “I like where your mind goes, honey!” Wendy’s grin was almost a laugh.  She looked down, as though admiring her own body.  Her hand seemed to absently caress her smooth mound.  “I’m glad you noticed.  But I don’t have to shave, I have an ointment....”  She looked up at Sondra, grinning.  “Just a sec...” She said, strolling from the room. 
    “Hey!”  Sondra yelled.
    “Yes?”  Wendy stuck her head back in, “What?”
    She hated that Wendy would leave her tiny and alone.  At that moment, especially, she wanted to tell her to stay.  But she couldn’t.  She could not just let her see how weak she was inside.
    “Hurry back.”  Was all she could manage, a tinge of resentment coloring her voice.
    “Oh,” Wendy giggled, “I will.”  And disappeared from view. 
    The sound of the giant girl rummaging faded to the back of her mind.  Why was Wendy acting so strange?  She was shifting gears like she was crazy.
    Wendy reentered the bathroom, carrying that odd case of her’s.  She set it at the end of the counter and opened it.  She sucked on her lower lip and looked at Sondra as she produced a glass container.
    “Come here.” Wendy instructed, her face thoughtful as she opened the bottle.
    Almost on reflex, Sondra obeyed.  Catching herself, she tried to relax.  Like it was something she wanted to do anyway. 
    “What is that?”  She indicated with her chin.
    “Hold still.”  Was all Wendy said.  She looked around the bathroom, searching.  Her eyes fell next to the toilet and she got a bit of toilet paper and tore it into strips.  Then she handed one to Sondra.  “Wrap your hair up in this.”
    Putting her tresses up in the, to her, towel-sized strip of tissue she gave her towering friend a doubtful look. 
    “Perfect!" Wendy sounded delighted and reached for her.  She didn’t flinch too much when Wendy scooped her up and grinned at her.  The contents of the bottle were oily and warm as the giantess rubbed them into Sondra’s flesh.  From her neck to the tops of her feet she felt enormous fingers touch and rub her.  Spreading the not-too-bad smelling substance all over her. She was a little surprised that she only tallied at her sex long enough to apply the oil.  She found her self deposited on the counter with a “There.”
    Sondra gave Wendy a full on annoyed look as she rubbed the concoction on her skin. 
    “Leave it be,”  Wendy instructed, “And DON’T touch your hair.”
    “What is...?”
    “Just wait there,” Wendy turned and started the shower, “This’ll just take a bit.”
    “Wait. What?” Sondra could not believe this, “You’re taking a shower?”  She knew her jaw was dropping.  “Now?”
    “We’ll get to you in a bit...” Wendy stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain.
    Watching the giant girl-shape obfuscated by the translucent plastic, Sondra slumped.  What was going on?  It was like...like Wendy was setting her up for a joke.  Something about her seemed forced...not scripted, but not natural.  What was her agenda?  This “challenge” business, now she wanted to make a game out of what she was doing to her?  How would that help anything?  Maybe get Sondra to let her guard down?  Was this “you are mine” business some “witch thing?”  Here she was, shrunk, there must be more to this magic stuff.  Was Wendy setting her up for some kind of human sacrifice thing?  Like some kind of wicker man scenario?  She hadn’t seen the movie, but she knew that was what it was about.  That seemed really unlikely with Wendy.  Maybe, if she submitted, the shrinking would be permanent.  Maybe Wendy was burning some kind of “magic energy” to keep her like this.  Maybe if she agreeded she’d be stuck like this.    Well, if that was her scheme...
    The shower being turned off, stopped her train of thought.
    Wet, naked and beautiful Wendy emerged, grinning.  Her skin was slightly pink. 
    “How come you have hot water?” Sondra asked, “and no lights?”
    “Solar powered water heater.”  Wendy smiled, “But wiring the house for lights would interfere with the flow of natural energies.”
     Sondra’s “Huh.” was noncommital.
    The naked giantess, simply walked up to her.  Viewed this close, the sight of her nude body was much more...awe inspiring.  Of course, the giant face only smirked down at her, like her reaction was funny. 
    “Now,” she grinned, “let’s see to you.”
    Sondra’s reflexes got the better of her as she unintentionally side stepped when Wendy turned on the sink.  Warm, steaming water poured from the faucet and she could feel the counter vibrating as it flowed.  Once the water was adjusted to a suitable temperature, Wendy shut off the drain and picked Sondra up again.  Her smile was eager as she held Sondra’s torso under the bubbling jet.  The spray deflected off her breast and she shielded her face with her hand.
    “Spt...ppff...Hey! ” She cleared her mouth, “Stop it!”
    “Oh, hee hee,” Wendy giggled, “oops.”
    As Sondra cleared her vision, Wendy used a pump dispenser to get some kind of liquid soap that smelled of flowers and berries and rub it all over her tiny body.  Her touch was warm and irresistible.  She felt huge, soft fingertips at her breasts, arms, legs and belly, then she was flipped over and given similar attention on her back side.  When the cleft of her ass was intruded upon she made a squeak that was as humiliating as the rest of the experience.
    “Almost done, sweety.” Wendy soothed.
    “Good!” Sondra grunted, feeling more than a little intruded upon.  Though, the giantess’ caress was at least something she could  comprehend.  Giant Wendy still wanted to make out.  And the warm, wet environment was a lot sexier than being felt up beside a hamster cage and way preferable to being stripped and smacked on the butt.  She soon found herself under the faucet’s stream again, being rinsed off, once finished she pushed wet hair off her face as she found herself sitting in a giant hand.
    “Well?” Wendy grinned at her expectantly.  “How do you like it?” 
    “Wha...?” For an instant she was confused at her question, then a ...different feeling as the air touched her flesh made her look down.  In the dim light it took a second for her to realize her body was now completely hairless.  “What did you do?” Sondra accused.
    “Oh, I think you mean ‘what are you doing?’” Wendy snickered, “Cuz we’re just getting started...” With one hand she deftly upended a bottle from her case pooling the contents into her palm. 
     “What does it do?” Sondra shielded herself as Wendy let some dribble onto her tiny body.      “It turns you blue and gives you buck teeth...” Wendy announced.
    “Wait!” Sondra screamed.  Squirming so much that she nearly fell. 
    “Oh, goddess,” Wendy laughed, wrapping her fingers around her shrunken friend.  “Not really.  It’s just apricot oil.”  She let the golden oil pour from her hand onto Sondra’s belly.  “It’s good for your skin.”
    “Nnnnnn...” Sondra winced, then relaxed.  “It’s warm.”
    “Oh, yeah,” Wendy answered casually, “Special bottle.” She brought her hands together around Sondra’s tiny body, letting the oil flow into every concealed space of her form.  Under her arms and between her breasts and legs the viscous substance intruded upon her flesh.  Wendy began a light massaging of her skin as she rubbed it in little circles on her tummy.
    “I suppose you’re just starting with this too...”  Sondra fumed, pushing at the giant fingers holding her. 
    “Yes, my little tough girl,” Wendy teased, “WE are just getting started.”  She ran in her fingers in an almost-tickle over Sondra’s breast. 
    In spite of the pleasure, Sondra kept her eye’s on Wendy.  Her friend’s touch was gentle, but insistent and Sondra wished she had some way that she could just enjoy it.  She didn’t care about Wendy and her bullshit challenge, but she couldn’t yield that easily.
    “Okay, you’ve made your point,” Sondra tried to keep her voice neutral and even, “ You can do anything you want to me and I can’t stop you.”
    “Oh,” Wendy mocked, “poor abused poppet.” 
    Her finger left a path as it glided through the oil on her stomach and hip. The teasing was electrifying to Sondra’s nerves, sending waves of smooth, warm pleasure through her.  She managed to suck her lips and furrow her brow, but Wendy only smirked at her attempt at a stern exterior.  When she pushed on the giant finger, her hand merely slipped off the irresistible digit.  If anything, it made her efforts seem even more futile.  This shouldn’t have been so arousing.   It was so unnatural and so confusing. 
    “What do you hope to gain?” Sondra tried to distract her.  “...by making me say yes to...to whatever it is you want me to say yes to?”
    Wendy’s smile became more serious. 
    “Is it so hard to believe that you are my sole objective?”  Her tone was gentle.  Her fingers slid down to Sondra’s smooth mound, teasing.  “That all I want is you?”
    “Okay, me?” Sondra pressed.  “When you say me, do you mean you want my soul?”
    “Well, yes...” Her smile was patient. “I want your body, your mind and your soul.  Though I don’t really see a difference.  You are all of these at once.  There is no separation.” Her finger slid between her tiny legs, rubbing the smooth skin, sending pleasure through her.  “Am I stimulating just your body?  Don’t you feel it in your inner being too?”
    “Yes!”  Sondra gasped, helplessly.
    “I want all of you to be mine.”  Wendy’s eyes were intense.  Needful.  “I want to please your body, your mind...your soul.  I want it all.  All of you my darling.”  The ridges of  her giant fingers sent little surges of sensation through Sondra in a slow, steady rhythm.
    “Uuuunnn....” Sondra grunted, “Uh huh.”  She had never experienced anything like these feeling.  Wendy was so powerful, like a goddess, a goddess that wanted her.  He body was so vulnerable, small and smooth, the way the goddess wanted it.  God, that oil made everything so sensual, the way it clung to her...her...everything.  It was like she could still feel Wendy’s giant fingers where she had applied it.  And she was still pressing her attack.
    “When you accept you are mine,” Wendy soothed, “it can be like this all the time.” She gently rubbed her tiny mound in little circles, before returning to finger Sondra’s little sex.  “It can be magic, for both of us...”
    But Sondra still didn’t know what magic meant.  She caught herself arching her hips to meet Wendy’s soft digit.  She knew Wendy’s victory was at hand.
    “St...stop!”  She managed to gasp.
    Wendy’s fingers went away.  She cocked her head looking down at her.
    “What?” She asked, “Did I hurt you?”
    “No.”  Sondra sighed, “I just want this to stop.  I don’t want to give you my soul.  You seem like your up to something....”
    “I though we were up to something...”  Wendy smiled.
    “Does this smallness wear off?” Sondra managed to not sound too accusing.  “Like in the morning?  Are you trying to make sure I sleep through it and make it easier to just shrink me again?”
     “Oh.” Wendy made a face, “Where are you getting all this negative stuff?”  Her fingers returned to Sondra’s tummy, making her feel so sensuously vulnerable. 
    “Please,” Sondra wanted to sound reasonable, “Wait....”
    “Why?” The oversized fingers returned to her bare pussy.  “Do you want to share another theory with me?” 
    “Can’t we talk?” She noticed that Wendy was carrying her back to the bedroom.  “Just for a little bit?”
    “Are you trying to be clever?" Wendy furrowed her brow and sucked on her lips, but a huge, enthusiastic grin lurked just behind the expression.  “Do you think talking will keep you from coming?”
    Sondra only barely managed to not pout up at her.
    “Awwww...am I accusing you of something?” Wendy giggled as she sat on the bed with a slight bounce.  “How does it feel?  Hee hee...”  She increased her tempo slightly at the tease, causing Sondra to let out a tiny gasp.
    “It...it...” She managed to focus.  “Why does it feel so good?  Did you do something to make it...more intense?”
    Wendy looked thoughtful.  Not letting up on her touching, she sat on the bed and watched Sondra squirm for a bit.  Her fingers tested her breasts, her neck, even her shoulders for response.  Her caresses up her friend’s tiny thighs seemed to lead her to observe... 
    “I think it’s just an issue of nerve density.  Your clit has all these nerve endings really close to each other, now at your tiny size all your nerve endings are super close to each other, plus the impulses have less distance to travel....”  She grinned, her finger tips finding their way back to Sondra’s breasts.  “Your nipples must be nearly as sensitive as your clitty right now....”
    “Please.”  Sondra moaned, “Just stop.”
    “Oh?” Wendy drew her hand back, her face exuded forced innocence.  “Do you want to say I win?”
    “No!” Sondra was a little surprised at the force of her response.  She’d thought she didn’t care about Wendy’s games.  “This isn’t fair.”
    “Of course it isn’t fair,” Wendy smirked, bringing her closer to her face. “if it were fair you’d just kick my ass.”
    “If it were fair...” Sondra started to shout, but then her voice turned quiet, “If it were fair, we both know I wouldn’t.  I’d hold you so close and you’d know you didn’t need all this to have my body, mind and soul....”
    The smile left Wendy’s eyes for a moment.  Only a moment.  Then she seemed to find her enthusiasm again.  She drew Sondra closer to  her face.
    “Let’s try it my way for a while...”  Her tongue found Sondra’s breasts and the warm, wet pleasure it sent through her nipples sent her head spinning. 
    Giant lips brushed against her flesh in a sensuous kiss.  She could feel the wrinkles in them against her skin, so alive with the sense of touch.  Every little detail replaced the world, the tip of a giant tongue peeking out to taste the underside of her breasts,  the sound of a smooch that vibrated through her belly,  Wendy’s nose being right there.  She kissed her friend right on her nose.  The slow, steady kissing made it seem like the lips were slithering down her body.  Her tummy muscles tightened as a bit of tongue snaked out to taste her belly button and lower.  She knew Wendy’s victory was close.
    She clamped her legs shut.  Wendy covered her pelvis with little kisses, then looked up with a slight smile.
    “Hey, sweety.” She met Sondra’s eyes.  “Almost there...”
    Sondra could only shake her head and curl up in a gesture she knew was useless.  Her emotions...so much desire....so much mistrust...warred within her.
    Suddenly, she found she was moving.  Wendy was standing, then setting her back in the cage.  She didn’t feel she could stand and simply slid, prone onto the floor of the cage.  She managed to look up as Wendy took a short, shiny blue robe from the closet.  She looked at Sondra as she donned it, her eyes soft. 
    Then she simply stepped to  the door.
    “Wait!” Sondra managed.  “What about your challenge?”
    “Oh, that.” Wendy dismissed. “Congratulations.  You win.” 
    And she stepped out the door.

Chapter End Notes:

I really appreciate all the feedback I’ve gotten and hope you will continue to let me know what think about my story.  Thank you for reading.