- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter contains butt/farting content.

Chapter 10:

Rose tensed her legs, boosting her bottom from the wood stool, so that she stood above the tree stump bow-legged. In a fit of excitement, she called down to the tiny men who had drizzled out between her thighs.

“Was that as good for you as it was for me?”

The six tiny men gave no response.

Rose hadn’t expected the tiny men to reply, but she figured they would at least squirm in response to their sticky shackles. Signs of worry crept across the giant woman’s face, and she continued to speak.

“No answer? Well, that’s fine by me. Besides, I can tell just by looking at you that all of you got fucked much harder.”

The ant-sized men remained seemingly unfazed.

Growing bored of the tiny men’s indifference to her taunts, she decided to see what condition her playthings were in. The giant woman backed away from the stump, and promptly knelt beside it; she wanted to admire the result of her work up close, like any respectable artist would, but knew any distance might make it difficult to discern whether the tiny men had died. Upon immediate inspection, the ant sized men lay like corpses in a soup of her cum, their bodies seemingly devoid of movement. Rose became visibly distressed, she had wanted at least some of the men to live, so that she could see their bodies cut down time and time again like the trees they had cut. The giant woman glanced towards the black case that had produced the pipette, and in an instant, her hands snapped to its exterior. She hunched over the exposed contents of the container, rummaging through its wares, until she located the one tool that could confirm her suspicions. Rose removed a magnifying glass from the container triumphantly, lifting it out in front of her, as if to grant it her personal seal of approval. She tenderly gripped the instrument in her right hand, and brought the glass above her broken toys. When the tiny men twitched under the gaze of the magnifying lens, Rose’s lips transformed suddenly, producing a wicked smile. Staring at the six tiny bodies plastered to the tree stump, she spoke once more.

“Did you boys think you could play possum and get away with it? I’m not done with you, but if you insist on snoozing, I’ll just have to wake you from your stupor.”

Rose squirmed with satisfaction, the show would go on, and she intended to play her part. When she moved to place the magnifying glass back into its box a gurgle emitted from inside her midsection, an indicator that the fig berries she had eaten earlier were working their magic within her, and her next course of action was decided. She lowered her left hand onto her stomach, to more intimately feel the war being waged within her bowels; she began to laugh as her belly trembled, each tremor more violent beneath her fingertips than the last. Certain that her body was ready to carry out her next act of torture, she spoke out to the tiny men.

“Normally one would administer smelling salts to wake someone feeling faint, but I’m afraid we haven’t brought any. I suppose I’ll just have to make do with what nature has given us, I hope you don’t mind.”

Rose gracefully spun away from the tree stump covered in tiny men, and began to squat, extending her hips backwards as she did so. She seated her bottom on the rim of the tree stump, and rest her arms upon her thighs; Rose rolled her rear closer towards the area where the six tiny men lay imprisoned, ensuring that her cheeks parted in the process. As she grew more comfortable atop the stump, her gut began to tighten. Rose peered off into the forest, amusement flickering across her face in suspense of what would happen next, and she began to speak once more.

“It’s not typically the beauty’s role to free the prince from their slumber, so I’m sorry if this isn’t quite the kiss you expected.”

Down below on the tree stump, Carl strained his neck to watch the giant woman that had pinned him where he lay; he glared at her as she boasted and jeered high above, but he was too tired to struggle. Carl became increasingly impatient with every quip the giant woman spouted. If this was going to be the end of him, he thought she might as well get on with it. His mind began to gloss over every word Rose said, the giant woman’s antics had become tiresome, and apathy seized him. Staring longingly into the sky seemed like a far more enjoyable use of what little time he had left, until he heard the word “kiss”. Carl instantly recalled the image of the giant woman devouring his two coworkers; a bolt of anxiety shot through his body, and he once again began to fear for his life.  

When Carl directed his attention to the giant woman, he expected to see the beast’s mouth bearing down on him, but he was met with a far more troubling sight. The mammoth woman had turned her backside towards the center of the stump, and he found himself inadvertently scanning the expanse of her body. The colossal woman was seated at the edge of the stump, and moving closer with each moment. Like a living locomotive the giant woman’s massive rear rolled near, and Carl was helplessly captivated by her curves; his eyes followed her spine from her relatively narrow shoulders all the way down to her incredibly wide hips. Before he noticed, Rose had positioned herself so close to what remained of Carl’s group that nearly the entirety of his vision was eclipsed by the giant woman’s ass. The sky that had transfixed Carl before had mostly vanished, and was replaced by the endless blanket of pale flesh which adorned the giant woman’s cheeks.

For a moment, Carl feared color had faded from the world, but then he noticed the darkened valley situated between the giant beauty’s buns; as Rose’s backside ventured further onto the surface of the stump her cheeks began to separate, until a discolored doorway appeared. The giant woman’s ass might have masked the sun and sky, but now a new star lay before Carl; however, unlike a star, the orifice cast no light. The giant woman’s puckered portal loomed above him menacingly, its plump flesh pursed, as if awaiting the chance to reveal the blackhole to Rose’s darkest depths. Fortunately, the shadowy gateway to the giant woman’s bowels looked locked tight, like a vault sealed behind a muscled ring of wrinkles. Carl’s job had opened several doors for him over the years, but for once he wished one would stay shut; he knew some things were better left unseen. Beneath the behemoth butthole, Carl spotted the drapes of the giant woman’s sex, still wet with excitement from their earlier encounter. He had been unfortunate enough to enter Rose once, but he hoped he wouldn’t have to venture inside the beast’s bottom.

Before Carl could finish studying Rose’s enormous ass, he heard a dull roar rumble from within the giant woman, and his concentration was instantly broken. Carl trained his eyes on the giant woman’s anal aperture again, which had begun quivering under the influence of some unseen force. Terror possessed him, and he found himself unconsciously inhaling in preparation for what was surely about to become a shitty situation. Suddenly the brown ring relaxed, releasing a thunderous cry which threatened to burst his eardrums. Carl attempted to recover from his concussion, his head spinning, before a barrage of noxious gas swept over what remained of his group. The humid haze peppered particles of feces over the surface of Rose’s cum, littering the white pool with specks of sewage. He fought to hold his breath, to deny his body’s natural need for air; suffocation would be better than surrendering to the stink shrouding him. Carl’s lungs quickly began to ache, and his body betrayed him. He opened his mouth gasping for air, but there was none to be had; instead, Carl’s lungs filled with the sickening stench of Rose’s waste. The abrasive aroma began to sting his eyes and throat, and he choked on the pungent poison. Carl lashed against his liquid restraints like a wounded animal in a desperate attempt to separate himself from the overpowering odor, but no matter how hard his muscles flexed, he could not break free. The musky mist unraveled his nerves, sending his senses into a state of disarray, and with no reprieve his spirit began to decay.

As the cloud dispersed, the six tiny men left within Carl’s group wheezed for oxygen. Carl’s throat was horrendously sore from coughing; he arched his neck to stare once more towards the beastly woman’s butthole, but his sight was still blurred from exposure to the excrement fumes. He couldn’t tell if the fog lingering below the giant woman’s backside was the result of the heat emanating from within her, or the remains of the gas which had washed over him. Either way, Rose’s depths had sealed themselves, so that silence could once again fill the forest. Carl let his head plop backwards into the sludge of Rose’s pussy juices, as he couldn’t stand to support it any longer, and besides, he didn’t need to struggle to gaze towards the heavens. As fatigue flowed through him, he saw the giant woman’s figure shift out of the corner of his eye.