- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter contains the appearance of hard vore content.

Chapter 6:

The man who had broken his leg while being scooped up by Rose tried desperately to remove himself from the red remains that now held him firmly against the giantess’ middle finger, but every motion drew him further into the fruit’s gel. He attempted to call out to the other man stuck to the giant woman’s index finger.

“Hey, can you hear me? We have to get out of here, she’s going to fucking eat us!”

The second man glued to Rose’s fingers did not reply, so the man with the broken leg averted his gaze from the finger and peered towards the heavens. His new view shook him to the core; he was nearly four inches away from the giantess’ mouth, and growing closer with every moment. The giant woman’s red lips parted like estranged serpents, and behind the two rows of colossal off-white teeth, the man caught a glimpse into the cave which passed for the woman’s mouth. The pearly gates continued to open wide, allowing some sunlight to illuminate the dark-salmon colored walls inside.  Each second dragged on, he was now at the brink of Rose’s mouth. The giantess’ breath repeatedly struck the man, and the powerful odor of stale saliva combined with whatever fruit she had eaten earlier made him woozy. As the fingers entered the darkened void and pressed against the writhing mass of muscle within, the man with the broken leg was submerged in a tide of spit. While the transparent liquid surrounded the giantess’ fingers, she used her weathered-pink tongue to pry the fruity jam and the men from her fingertips, allowing both to slide off into the pool below. Rose’s fingers retreated from her mouth. The man with the broken leg clawed against the uneven surface of the woman’s tongue, praying he could establish a grip in the whirling madness, but the slimy film all around dashed any hopes he might have of remaining stationary.

The giantess sucked and swirled the contents in her mouth, and a quiet moan echoed from within her depths as she ripped the flavor from the bodies of the two men. The world would burst into color before the man with the broken leg whenever the giant woman parted her lips to breath, but would return to darkness just as suddenly when the giantess’ lips met. As the momentary light flooded inside again, the man with the broken leg spotted the unconscious body of the other man who had been scooped up by Rose. His limbs swayed limp in the waves of the woman’s mouth as his body was rocked against the walls of Rose’s teeth. Just as the man with the broken leg began to crawl his way towards his unconscious comrade, the giantess’ tongue hoisted the other man’s body onto one of her rear molars. The man with the broken leg looked on in pure horror as the giantess’ teeth crashed down from above, but the curtain of the giant woman’s lips closed suddenly, concealing the imminent carnage. When Rose’s lips parted, the man with the broken leg saw that his only companion had been pulverized into a pulp, his red flesh now indistinguishable from the berry remains decorating Rose’s teeth.

The will to fight faded from the only man trapped in Rose’s mouth, he resigned himself to the giantess’ mercy. He let his body drift and slide over the giantess’ bumpy tongue, but before the rocking motions could put him to sleep, the giantess’ tongue flexed towards her throat. In an instant, the wild muscle had transformed itself into a steep slide, inverting the man with the broken leg. With morbid fascination, he stared down passed Rose’s dangling uvula, slick with strands of saliva, into the pulsating pit. As Rose swallowed, the man was forced to tumble down into her esophagus, and a clump of viscous red paste attached itself to him. In the woman’s throat the man was almost entirely blind, little light made its way to him, and he couldn’t be sure which way he was oriented. He could feel the walls of his new prison spasm in response to his touch, pulling him into a deeper hell as time marched on.

Though he could not know it, the man was now at the bottom of Rose’s throat; her lower esophageal sphincter relaxed, and the man with the broken leg fell freely into a lake he couldn’t see. The man hadn’t realized it before but the journey down had wounded him, though where exactly he couldn’t be sure, at least not until the corrosive water he was partially treading began to eat away at him. In response to the pain the man pulled himself onto a floating piece of skin left by the remains of the consumed berry. He could feel his body burning, all his senses were overwhelmed by the giant woman’s stomach.  A cacophony of gurgles and groans rang out, echoing off a distant ceiling. Every time he tried to breath his lungs were singed by offensive fumes, and the pool of acid around him churned violently as if to boldly express its intentions. As his life raft eroded into the abyssal sea, the man sunk deeper; his flesh began to wander freely on the surface of the surrounding waves, and his mouth filled with fire. Misery devoured the man with the broken leg as his remains plummeted to the bottom of Rose’s stomach.