- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Warning: This chapter features the story's first appearance of vaginal-insertion content.

Chapter 8:

Within the confines of the lab instrument, Carl tried to swim without dragging the other men down into the red goo, but there was no room to breathe. The giant tube had been angled slightly, and the men around him ripped relentlessly into the fluid’s surface, splashing spit into Carl’s mouth as he fought for air. The inside of the chamber was chaos, but outside the glass walls, Carl could see that the world was shifting.  He noticed the transparent cage was now gliding over an immense flat stomach; the lone crater beneath him stood out like a grave, marking the general region in which his friend’s bodies rested. The grim memory made him sweat, Carl wasn’t sure which way the tube was headed, so he began searching frantically for clues. Moments later, a dark-brown forest of tangled vines came into view, rooted in an upraised hill of white flesh; Carl’s body began to ache as he realized which direction the tiny men were moving, he knew things were going to get ugly, though he couldn’t decide which potential destination would be worse. As the pipette descended towards the canopy of Rose’s bush, a new sight came into view of the tiny men. If Carl hadn’t been in mortal danger, he might have mustered a smile.

Beyond the walls of the instrument, two colossal drapes of skin appeared, flanking a fissure between the giant woman’s thighs. Carl was entranced by the sight before him; his eyes traced the edges of the brown-tinted curtains below, which converged at the top of a darkened canyon, partially concealing a pink ball beneath their folds. The glass prison levitated in front of the shadowy crevice for a few seconds before a second gigantic hand appeared, parting the forest of pubic hairs with its fingers, until it hovered to a halt over the giant woman’s pussy. Carl watched as the giantess’ hand sunk its fingertips into the soft skin on either side of the flesh-colored chasm, acquiring a steady grip on the moistened sheets, before spreading the entrance to the giant woman’s nether region wide open. As the passage was pried apart, the tiny men in the glass tube were exposed to Rose’s bright pink interior; the giant woman migrated the glass instrument closer to the maw of her gaping depths, and aligned the exit of the tube with the entrance between her thighs. Inside the pipette, Carl thought he heard the giant woman speak, but the glass walls around him distorted her speech, rendering her words incomprehensible to himself and the other tiny men. Although, Carl didn’t have to hear what the woman said to know what would happen next, so he braced himself as best he could in the violent waters of the pipette. A second later, the red liquid that he was treading rocketed out from beneath him, and he was forcibly ejected from the glass tube’s narrow passage, along with the seven other miniature men.

The wine-colored stream carried his ant sized body into Rose’s vagina at a frightening speed. During his brief flight, Carl doubted his chances for survival upon his eventual impact inside the giant woman, but welcomed the opportunity to end his participation in the giant women’s sick games. Miraculously, he slid to a stop in the liquid littering the floor of the wet canal, now a stone’s throw away from the entrance of Rose’s swelling cervix. As he tried to gather himself from the damp ground, Carl became acutely aware that the pink tunnel surrounding him was tilted at a significant angle, and promptly fell face first into a pool of slime. Swearing silently to himself, he tried to stand once more, but this time correcting for the slope of his slanted environment. Once he had righted himself, he lifted his head to begin his reconnaissance of the giant woman’s insides. He scanned all around, but his vision was almost entirely enveloped by stratified rose-colored flesh, and the only exit from the pit lay far above.

As light poured in from the opening between Rose’s thighs, Carl wondered how he might make the long journey to freedom; the bottom of the tunnel was covered in an ascending series of small trenches, perhaps he could climb out. Carl reached his hand out to grasp at the ridges of flesh, which glistened in a film of foreign liquid, but he couldn’t manage to hold on. The elastic skin was incredibly slick, yet Carl knew that things would only get worse. Having abandoned the idea of escape, Carl directed his attention towards keeping himself, and the others in the mammoth cave, alive. He turned to locate the seven tiny men from his group. He quickly spotted six of the men scattered around the lower portion of Rose’s pussy, their flesh pruning in the giant woman’s juices, but Carl couldn’t seem to find the seventh man. A cry rang out from somewhere above, and Carl spun to face Rose’s looming cervix. The portal was centered on the rear wall of the cavern, its plump exterior dripping with an egg-white liquid. Carl’s eyes shifted skyward, and he found the seventh tiny man plastered beside the opening of the oversized orifice, his small body fully immersed within the glue-like substance adorning its rim. The microscopic man called out to Carl and the others, his lips flinging globs of paste as he spoke.

“Please help me, I can’t move! I don’t want to die in here!”

The man on the wall wept, it was all he could manage, since his arm and legs were stuck firmly against the bulbous gate. Carl issued no reply to the pleading man, who was so far up that there was no way he could rescue him. The other tiny men had started to walk towards the bulging flesh, before freezing, realizing that if they got too close to the white liquid they might be trapped themselves. A moment later, the room started to slowly quake, and the walls lining its interior began to expand. Carl snapped his neck towards the entrance of the tunnel, shadows dancing over its mouth, and readied for the worst.

Rose had begun rubbing her engorged clitoris once again, her body blushing with satisfaction, until sweat started to trail down from her hair-covered mound. She could barely feel the tiny men moving inside of her loins, but the idea of their bodies being crushed by her powerful sex enraptured her. As the giant woman became increasingly aroused, the lips of her pussy became slick with her secretions, and her fingers plowed her depths with fervor. She could feel the gap between her thighs begin to widen; her heart raced, and the walls of the pink cave bloomed with her coursing blood. Rose had already drenched the little men in her spit, so she thought it was about time that they got a taste of her cum.

Inside the pit between Rose’s thighs, Carl and the other tiny men panted for oxygen. The air within Rose’s depths had become horrendously humid, and a feminine-moisture showered the eight tiny men. The walls at the entrance of the cavern had begun to produce a clear liquid; massive beads of the watery substance accumulated on the ceiling, before streaming down to the surface of the floor. Pools of the giant woman’s juices poured into the ditches lining the passage, instantly filling them. The ground overflowed with off-colored water, until a torrent of the substance began rushing towards the back of the canal. In an instant, the deluge struck Carl and the other tiny men, thrusting their bodies against the rounded opening at the back of the tunnel. Carl tried to fight the rapids, dragging himself upwards; he gained a foothold about twenty paces beyond Rose’s cervix, its mouth now agape, and Carl prayed that he wouldn’t be carried away by the raging tide. Behind Carl, the protruding orifice had begun gushing gallons of white goo, flooding the area at its base; the milky whirlpool grew closer to Carl, its swirling currents threatening to steal him away from relative safety, but its churning wake failed to reach him.

 Carl shifted his gaze back towards the entrance of the dripping tunnel, its walls now surging violently inwards. Each pulse of pleasure constricted the cave, gradually raising the floor higher with each beat. Far above, the giant woman bellowed cries of delight, reverberating throughout her entire body, which nearly deafened the tiny men inside her. Rose’s vaginal muscles sent the floor of the tunnel, along with the tiny men inside, on a collision course with her pussy’s ceiling. At the height of the giant woman’s contractions, Carl could have sworn he could touch the roof of the passage, but thought better of it. As the movement of the cavern’s walls slowly ceased, exhaustion took hold of the tiny men, and they relaxed their grip on the ledges of the cave’s floor. Carl let himself drift down into the white pool of waste settling beneath Rose’s giant cervix, and the thick fluids rose around his neck; he attempted to rotate himself within the dense pond to see how the other men had faired, growing increasingly dizzy from the foul water’s odor. Carl swiftly found the tiny men his own size in the white waters of Rose’s pussy, their bobbing heads like buoys above the placid surface of the cum; however, when he searched frantically for the bodies of the three tiny men that had been shrunken far more than himself, he was only able to locate one of them. The microscopic man swam tiredly within the pale porridge, his limbs seemingly numb, until Carl raised him from the waters in his cradled hands. Carl briefly inspected the miniature man in his hands, who was so tiny that he could rest comfortably on his open palm, and posed a question to the group of tiny men.

“Does anyone know what happened to the two men not presently accounted for?”

One of the men Carl’s height replied softy, his gaze directed towards the oozing portal beside them.

“I saw them go in there, but they never came out.”

The six men in Rose’s pussy turned to face the opened slit, peering deeper into the giant woman’s darker pit. With sullen expressions, Carl and the remaining men silently mourned the two men they had lost, who they could only assume were dead. When the giant woman’s cum had just started to dry on the tiny men’s heads, the world began to turn.