- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Longer chapter to make up for the shorter one.

“Mikal? Can you hear me, big guy?” Mikal awoke with a start. He was in what looked like an infirmary, and everything seemed normal, except the guy in front of him. A man in a lab coat and a cane was sitting on the chair next to the bed, he long scars running down the side of his face and revealed arm. He moved like a man of seventy years instead of what Mikal presumed to be the early forties.

“Did it work?” he said, looking down at the healing puncture holes.

“Take it slow, Mikal. They have you on bed-rest for two more days, so I’m just here to check up on you. My name is Richard Beckoff; I’m the resident doctor around here. You can call me whatever you like; most people just refer to me as Dick though.” Beckoff explained.

“What happened to your face man?” Mikal said, trying to picture him without the scars.

“Let me tell you a story about family and word choice, you’ve got some time, and I’m getting paid to watch you.

 

Beckoff Family Home 5 years ago

I had given my family the news that after multiple failed attempts I would be stuck at my current height of six inches. They didn’t seem to mind at first, but my daughters were the ones who seemed to be taking it the hardest, particularly the younger two. Julia was ten years old, and she seemed to be okay with it, she had a doll sized dad and she could do anything she wanted to me and not affect me as the suit was strong enough that it could withstand her jumping on it and not even flinch, so I wasn’t worried about her. My eldest daughter Melinda was 19 and was off at college, so she wasn’t home much, and she really didn’t care about the home body, had her life with her academics and shit; it was Alexis who seemed to take it the hardest, she moped around the house for weeks, constantly complaining that I had betrayed her and traded myself in for a doll-sized copycat, after two months of moping she seemed to come around and accepted the fact that I would be small. I was able to help her with her homework and accompany her to school events. I was slowly working myself back into her life when one day she stepped on me without a care in the world.

When Marie and I talked to her about it later she professed that she was sorry, but she didn’t see the point, because that’s what I was made for, and Julia could do it so why couldn’t she; she weighed 140 and since I was a petite, it broke a bone or two; we explained this to her and she did apologize. I thought that was the end of, then after Marie had left the room Alexis told me “When guard dog isn’t around, I’m going to kill you.”

Another month went by and I tried to stay by Marie’s side as not to tempt Alexis to do anything rash, then one summer afternoon Marie was going to go out for a girls night out and asked Alexis to babysit Julia and me. Thinking that I should be okay with Alexis she left me out on one of the lawn-chairs to watch Julia while she jumped on the trampoline.

 

I had put on the suit. I never took the thing off when I was around the house, as a safety precaution, even though they were designed to be constantly worn, Micro Inc. wouldn’t wave the expense of an Overnight Station for my home. So I had the basic model, to prevent minor injuries and protect me incase of somebody accidentally sat on me or stepped on me. It wasn’t rated for much more than I was, 100lbs at the most, and it didn’t have any of the fast reflexes the others did. All it had was a power core, basic repair suite and a contact interface powerful enough to call a nearby cellphone incase I got stuck somewhere I couldn’t get out of. It wasn’t rated for torture, because it shouldn’t have to be since I was at home, but that was a mistake that Micro Inc. learned the hard way.

I was sitting on one of the arms of the white wood lawn chairs. It was a narrow spot, but the perfect spot for me to lay and watch Julia do flips on the trampoline. I was worried about Alexis, as she had hidden inside most of the afternoon and when I had called the house phone she said that she was just getting ready for an afternoon in the sun.

After another twenty minutes, Alexis finally had come outside in a bikini. The top was polka dot and looked as if she had scavenged it from her older sisters stuff and the bottom was a pair of underwear that had ‘Suck It’ written across the ass-cheeks. She had a book, suntan lotion and headphones were plugged into her phone. I could hear the music blasting out of them and was going to scorn her for being to loud, but the look on her face said it all.

I tried to focus on Julia while she did her tricks on the trampoline when my world darkened. I felt myself tumble off of the armrest and onto the worn part of the chair, I looked up to see ‘Suck It’ fill my vision and then Alexis slammed into me. The suit chirped immediately that I was in danger and I tried to override the safety on the power core to switch it to damage mode but nothing happened, because as with the rest of the suit, it wasn’t designed for torture.

I pulled up the Contact suite on the H.U.D and called  Alexis. I heard the phone buzzing above me and then an annoyed voice as she answered. “What?”

“You know that you’re sitting on me right?” I tried to play it cool, but the suit was slowly crushing down on me, and pretty soon, I would run out of air.

“Did you forget how to read dad? The underwear says ‘Suck it’ so, shut up and let me read.”  The call ended with her calling me a useless imbecile. I was enraged. I tried to move but I was directly under the ‘T’ and my daughters hipbone, so nothing followed my commands.

I called her back. “You need to mov…” I gasped, hyperventilating as the suit started to recycle air “I can’t … Breathe… under” I was gasping to heavily to finish the sentence.

“Are you calling me fat dad?” I felt her lift up and I knew that was it “How. Fucking. Rude.” she slammed into me with each word. The suit started to crack under her and decided without my consent to let her rest upon me, just as she slammed her ass into me again. “You know, I was just going to read a book, and sit out her and enjoy the view, but now that you mention it, I think crushing you would be more fun. And since you can’t understand don’t interrupt somebody while they are reading, I think you will make a great distraction.” I knew this was it. The one time my guard dog wasn’t around.

I tried to make a break for it pull myself out from under her while she was suspended in the air. “Oh, your trying to run from me, not going to happen Dick.” She slammed down into me her hips connecting with the chest of the suit.

I felt a rib crack and tried to reason with her, “Alexandria… Please…” I had to wait for her to get off of me so I could take in more air. Instead she ended the call. The suit power was failing so fast I could only count the 10% marks until it reached zero. It sounded the critical alarm letting Alexis know, that I could no longer with stand her weight, and then she started to get up. she slammed her ass into me again the darkened hud cracked against my face breaking my nose and cutting my cheeks.

“Julia, come sit on my lap and help me read a story.” I dreaded the words that left her mouth, but maybe Julia would come to my aid.

“Hey, daddy was sitting in that chair, where did he go?” the little girl asked.

“We’re doing as mommy asks and babysitting him. Do you want to help me?” Alexis asked as she wriggled her hips to show that she was sitting on me.

“YEAH!!” my heart sank into my stomach. I heard the zipper on the trampoline safety net and then footsteps as Julia ran and jumped into Alexis’s lap. When she landed the added weight fractured 4 of my ribs and sent a blinding pain up my spine as Alexis shifted and grinded me against the chair.  “Why do I hear a popping sound?” Julia asked.

“It’s daddy. It’s him saying he’s having fun. If you bounce on my lap, he’ll have even more fun” Alexis told her. I felt the weight lessen slightly and then increase double fold. My legs cracked and then splintered followed by my pelvis and then my collarbone. Every bounce caused another couple of bones to break before the only thing that wasn’t broken was my sternum and skull. The bouncing stopped.

“Alexis, You sure he can handle the two of us? I know he used to be able to when he was big, but mom said now that he’s small, we have to play nice, this doesn’t seem very nice. And besides, I don’t hear anymore popping sounds.”

“Let’s go jump with him on the trampoline, I can rubber band him to my feet, it will be great” Alexis said and shifted, dragging my shattered frame along the wood. I tried the commands on the suit, to activate the loudspeaker, or anything but the suit was dead. And I was soon to be as well. Alexis stood slowly and I peeled off the chair and then slowly off of her panties. She caught me with ease and before tossing me onto the trampoline. It was at least 530 and I knew Marie was going to be home shortly but I didn’t know if I would survive until she got there.

Julia jumped onto the trampoline and I immediately started to slide toward her feet. She jumped up as I got near and I saw her ten-year-old frame block out the sun before she crashed into me. My mid section made a rough pop sound and as my fractured bones grinded together. She smiled with glee and continued to try and aim for me. Alexis joined her on the trampoline, the pain of the two them sitting on me was nothing to the pain of them alternating jumping on me.

After two jumps from Alexis the bio-plastic armor on the suit finally let go and my bones started to pulverize. She landed on me with the ball of her foot causing the side of the suit to split open. I heard a ghastly crunch noise as my daughters heel connect with the midsection of the suit. I could feel blood and urine pooling beneath me as she had ruptured the protective wet suit .

She aligned her and Julia and they prepared to jump a final time as I heard the far-off sound of tires in the driveway. They jumped and Alexis stuck her hip out, and Julia copied when they connected a squelching sound filled my ears as most of my already broken bones turned to mush.  I had lost all of the feeling below my shoulders on the left side where Alexis had landed. Her weight had turned most of my body into mush. She sat there shivering, obviously turned on at the feeling of my guts slowly seeping into her. Her subtle shifting was mushing my ribs into my lungs and pelvis into my intestines when my wife came around the corner. “ALEXANDRIA LEANNE BECKOFF, what the hell are you doing?!?”

Julia responded next “We’re babysitting daddy like you asked.”

Julia realized what they had been doing was wrong and did the only thing she knew to protect me, she swiveled off and laid over me as Alexis was mid air. I could hear Julia’s heart pounding in her chest, and then as Alexis landed I felt Julia collapse down onto me with Alexis’s weight behind her.  Before Alexis could correct herself and move off momentum caused her to bounce again.  I heard the shuddered gasp from Julia as Alexis lifted off and then the crunch of her ribs as her older sister landed back down on her. I blacked out from the shock and final blow to my body.

 

I awoke, expecting the searing heat of a heat seal treatment and found the cool breeze of our kitchen counter. I was heavily bruised and all of my organs had scarring on them but the suit had repaired itself and I mostly stitched myself back together. I knew the process only took twenty minutes but what I was shocked to see was Alexis sitting on the couch and Marie and Julia nowhere in sight.

“They’re at the hospital, getting x-rayed now. Doc says probably two broken ribs, nothing much more. I told Marie how it had happened , that Julia had started bouncing on you, after you had accidentally gotten under my foot. How she thought it was game. The usual maternal bullshit of the elder sibling taking responsibility, that she accidentally dived under me as I had tripped at Marie’s sudden yelling. She believed me, and told me to stay here to make sure you recovered and that the suit recharged. What she doesn’t know is that you’re going to suffer a major blood clot from the nano-bots, because they failed to heal you any after they had left.”

“But I feel fine, mostly bruised and a lot a hairline fractures, some minor internal scarring, but nothing of what you’re describing.” I said over the loud speaker.

“You’re sometimes so juvenile for a doctor Dick” Alexis said as she stood. She was still wearing the ‘Suck It’ panties that now had my blood on them. I looked at the charge meter on the suit and realized that it had only charged to fifteen percent, and most of the features were still down and the suit was only capable of a self-trickle charge, which why we plugged into the wall at night. There was only one hope, I hit the radio transponder for my work pick-up, and it flashed to green and gave me a time. 37 minutes until pick-up.

“Alexandria, please don’t do this. I’m your father, you had your vengeance, now please let me go.” The timer that notifies Marie that Micro Inc., were on their way to get me sounded and announced 35 minutes. “fuck” I muttered to myself.

“Looks like I have a modified story to tell. After the excitement of the evening, I came in here shell-shocked. Didn’t notice you sitting on the couch and plopped down. Right on top of you. 35 minutes is a long time for you, and I’m so catatonic I don’t even here the buzzer in the background. This is going to suck for you.”

Alexis picked me up and dropped me into the crater her butt had left in the leather on the couch cushion. I turn over in time to see Alexis drop her butt down on top of me. The ‘It’ headed straight for my chest.

I feel her slam into me and the suit almost instantly powers down again. A lot of help that was, I think to myself. I try to remember the training they gave us about breathing and holding your strength while a situation like this is happening. The only thing I can think of is that my coworkers are going to find me dead under my 16 year olds ass. I try the breathing techniques they had taught us, turn the head to the side, try to suck in as much air as possible, slowly expel it. it works for a moment and then Alexis is shuddering on top of me and I think that she might be laughing, when I hear the distinct whimper that she is crying. I almost feel bad for her, when the noise brings me back to the play she did last summer and I know in an instant she is faking it. but to the monitor on the counter she isn’t.

She lifts off of me and then slams back down into the couch, yelling at herself about why she has to be so stupid. I try to call her and ask if she can tone the theatrics down because I can’t take it, the call simply goes to voicemail.

The suit is cracking again. This time more jaggedly as it had barely repaired the initial damages and I feel shards of it poke into me, Hardware that has snapped off from the fresh bio-plastic and jabbed into me like a knife when Alexis slams down into me.

The area around me is getting darker and I realize that it’s not that she is settling down, it’s that she’s compressed the seat to the point where she is jumping and landing on me.

I try calling her again and she settles down on-top of me. Without the suit to holder her off, the air leaks out of my lungs, and my ribs creak and groan until one of them snaps and then she answers the phone. “Daddy? Where are you?” I try to answer but she’s crossed her legs and is rocking back and forth on top of me. “Dad?” Sobs “I feel really bad about what happened, please come out I just need to apologize.”

I open my mouth and say “Un” and the muscle constrictions holding that air back rips out of me and the rest of words are lost. I can’t get a breath in, and the battery for comm unit flashed dead and the line disconnects.

“Daddy?” I hear say into the phone even though she knows its been disconnected and then silence. No more tears, no more jumping, just the rocking back and forth and the ever-slight increase in the clench in her cheeks.

I’m trying to thing about what she’s planning, how she can make things worse, what she meant by catatonic. I not sure if it’s the pressure or the lack of air but I’m seeing harsh white pricks of starlight, and then she relaxes on top of me, and I realize that her crack is above my head. It doesn’t help the breathing situation much but if I focus on sucking air and not on the constant cracking of my bones, I can take in short, harsh breaths that are increasingly tasting like blood.

My muscles are weak from fatigue and the critical support bones like my pelvis and ribs, are fractured into shapes, that I know aren’t possible, but they’ve torn through the skin and wedge against the outside of the suit. I know if she sits here for another 15 minutes or so, the pressure will win out and my chest and pelvis will cave in and she will spread me across the back of the couch and the right ass cheek of her favorite panties.

I hear a sigh from above and she leans forward pulverizing the ribs on my left side. I hear gurgling above me and then she spreads her leg and is pissing on me. I can’t see it because she has herself pressed into the couch far enough down that her crotch blocks the light but I can smell it. It smells strongly of ammonia and before long its running down the crease in her underwear and pooling above my head. About 3 seconds in, its dripping then gushing onto me. This continues for over a minute until she stops and leans back, crushing me down and under the pool of piss she currently sitting in.  I didn’t think it could get much worse, but I can feel the burn of her piss against the open wounds and the suit is rapidly filling with as she has gone back to rocking and is sloshing piss into the gaping holes in the suit. It’s up to my nose. And the next exhale cause it to completely fill the suit. I choke. I try to clamp my mouth shut but can’t move my jaw because of the pressure of her ass-cheeks on my skull. My skull start to click, the signature sign I am mere minutes away from death, but I’ve already aspirated a lung-full of her piss, and can’t get my body to work it out.

In a flash, she is off but slams down on me hard enough that my skull fractures outward at the cheekbones. And then I hear a sound I never thought I’d hear. “Alexandria, you’re sitting on him, you need to get up. he doesn’t have long!”

She’s in the air and starts screaming that she is so sorry and I catch her face before I black out. She looks almost sincere, but it is as if she is warring with herself as if she can’t make up her mind.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for stopping by, If you liked it let me know, if you didn't, let me know. See you in eight months :D .... jk. jk. soon, hopefully soon