- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for reading, I don't always respond to the reviews, but I do appreciate them. 

I’m in the store again. The top of the suit is sending shocks into my hand as I had split the power core in half. I know I should get up off the stool. The longer I sit here the less likely chance Keyla has for an open coffin funeral. I finally decide to get up and go into the back. I’m greeted by a couple of the Micro’s caretakers and I’m asked to lie down on the gurney they have in back. They took slow care cutting my shorts and thong off and I can feel the container they use to scoop Keyla up into. “She dead doc?” I ask.

“Slight brain activity, but most of her vitals are gone. Major damage to the skull and brain, we’ll get her cleaned off of you and then you can get dressed and then go back to work.”

The shitty thing about killing somebody while on duty was always the paper work. It was bitch, but I liked the power that coursed through me after so I usually didn’t mind. The next part always was the most uncomfortable as they got up close and personal with your neither regions to make sure they get all of the biological matter of the consort off of you.

 

A wailing alarm sounded in the distance. I jolted awake and immediately regretted it. I was sore all over. I blinked the command and killed the alarm and looked around the room. I was in the over night station and had been out for at least 6 hours. I groaned to myself and tried to move but I was so sore I could barely pull myself out of the sleeper bed. I blinked up chart of anything broken and most of my body was a yellow color. “Shit.” I said to myself. Yellow meant that most of my muscles were fatigued to the point of failure, and my bones were heavily bruised. “Suit, diagnostics on the nanite repair system.”

“Nano-bot repair center defective. Failure happened 6:57:8s ago. Reason: consort’s body to weak to resist basic stress test. Nano-bot center was crushed, 95% of Nano-bots off line.” Well. Fuck.

Another alarm had started to blare. It was the ‘Get my ass out of bed’ alarm. I pressed the button to snooze it. I forced myself into a sitting position almost losing consciousness while doing so and ordered the over-night station to unfold. “Status?” the automated voice readout came back.

“Flight systems offline, defensive and office weapons: offline, shock system: offline, pressure system damaged at 28% functionality, repair center: offline; recommendation: Retire from active duty Refit suit and Nano-bot repair surgery required.”

“We’ll, that just makes things more interesting doesn’t it?” Jasper said as she grabbed me forcefully out of the night station.

“Please, I can’t take anymore. The entire system is offline and if I sustain any damage, I’ll bleed out….” I tried to argue with her but she had squeezed the suit point I couldn’t breathe in.

“That five percent is to keep you from bleeding out. So as long as your heart doesn’t stop, we should be good. Your suit is at the point in time where it will send a 911 call to micro and they will send out an emergency rig. They might have to heat- seal you, but I don’t see a problem with that, that is after all, your problem not mine. So, you going to be a good girl, and stay where goddess Jasper puts you this time?”

Jasper dropped me down onto the couch before walking out of the living room. I looked at the temperature controls for the suit as I was shivering. The spot on the hud where the controls usually sat was only an ‘ERROR’. I knew that I could run in circles but with the suit down and not being able to repair itself I was out of options. I told the suit to connect to the grid and it just told me that the module was down. The only communications that were still active was the critical beacon, and the two-speaker I could use to communicate with Jasper. 

With most of the systems in the suit either offline or damaged, I had no choice but to sit on the couch and shiver. I had tried to run in circles to keep myself warm and had found myself face down on the couch crying because everything hurt. The suit had warned that in my current state I should just try and relax and that would help me heal slowly. I told it to fuck off and it was silent.

An hour had passed and most of my extremities had gone numb. I had wondered where Jasper had gone and if she had purposefully set the house to cold. I knew it was because of the way thermal conduction worked, we were so small, and we didn’t retain heat. But for her to leave me on the couch under an air vent was just cruel. I felt the vibrations of her footsteps reverberate through the house as she walked back in. I could smell the sweat on her before she walked into the living room. “Aww, Steph, it looks like you’re turning blue. It’s not that cold in here, only 64. Which is nice this time of year.”

“Godd ddess Jaspp ppper please… I’m so cold.”  I stammered. I was curled up in a ball sitting on the couch. Trying to move my arms to keep them warm but couldn’t feel them anyways.

“I mean, I guess I can warm you up. I was going to take a shower, because I’m all hot and sweaty from the forty-five minute run I just took, but I can sit on you for awhile no problem.”

In that second, I was cursing myself. I didn’t think that I would ever willingly ask her to sit on me, and while I didn’t want her to, she was warm and I was freezing to death.

“Lay down Stephanie, let me help you.” Jasper picked me up and uncurled me from the fetal position. I could feel something snap somewhere but the warmth from her hands was more than welcome. She set me down on the couch and then turned and winked at me before plopping down onto the suit. Her right hip landed squarely on my chest, and the air rushed out of me with a guttural crunch. I couldn’t breath. Unless she shifted so she wasn’t resting on the suit I couldn’t breathe, it’s what happens when the pressure system on a suit fails.

I was beginning to see stars when she shifted and pulled me out of the indent her ass had made in the couch. I breathed in deep and gagged. My stomach convulsed and just as the faceplate opened to let the vomit out of the suit Jasper shifted back onto the suit. I vomited into my own face and then choked on the rest. Her ass connected with the suit and my ribs crunched under her.  I could hear fissures forming all over the suit. I couldn’t take the weigh and now my head was being squeezed like a grape as she sat on top of me.

 

It was amazing how fragile Stephanie was, she wasn’t elegantly fragile like Keyla was, she was like that cheap glassware you bought from Wal-Mart looks nice, satisfying to break, not worth paying to fix.  I had heard the 3-toned alarm that signaled that the suit was open as the consort was currently puking and I sat down on top of her. I wasn’t sure if she managed to swallow it or was choking on it and I frankly didn’t care. I could hear the ghastly pops emanating from the couch cushion and shifted onto my left ass cheek, leaving barely an inch between Stephanie’s face and the cushion. I heard the sound of retching and then coughing as she spluttered and choked on the smell of my ass.

“You warm enough down there slave?” I knew that with me sitting on her and a faulty temp sensor, she could be boiling or freezing.

“Goddess Jasper, please. No more.” Stephanie squeaked.

I shift myself slight so Stephanie’s head is between my ass cheeks, and then ease myself down onto her slowly.

I beg for Jasper not sit down on me again and she just shifts so my head is under her ass crack. She lowers down onto to me just as the suit dies. My pelvis is directly under her hip and cracks with a pop. The midsection of the suit is snapping and popping as Jasper continues to sit down with more weight. My legs break, along with my arms and my ribs are snapping one at a time as she sits there. The only thing I can see is the black yoga pants that drip sweat onto the visor of the suit. The midsection of the suit snaps and stabs into my gut puncturing the soft skin of my stomach. It burns like a million little knives but I’m out of oxygen to scream. I hear a buzzing above and I know it must be here cellphone. She leans onto my pelvis, pulverizing my legs into  tiny chunks and answers.

“This is Jasper”. I say and cringe. I hear sickening squelching sound come from under me as I lean onto the lower half of Stephanie to answer the phone.

“Miss Creaston, This is Elsvig from Micro Inc. asset protection, I’m going to ask that you step away from the consort. We received a notification that her suit was malfunctioning and if you’re currently using her, I don’t think she can survive the trials.”

“Cut the shit, Elsvig, I was told I could do as I want with this one!”

“Corporate changed their mind, I’m on my way to pick her up. Please make sure I still have a consort to pickup when I get there.” The line went dead.

“Damn.” I started to stand when my bladder had reminded me of the water I had drunk, and then smiled to myself as I sat back a little so Stephanie was under my crotch and then sat down.

I knew what was coming I had done the same countless times. Jasper squared me under her pelvic bone and then sat down on me with her legs parted slightly. I still couldn’t see the light of day as the couch conformed me to Jaspers crotch and ass well. I knew I didn’t have long. Everything under my ribs was going numb from the nerves being served as bone pulverized underneath Jasper. I felt her relax and my collarbone protested as she leaned into me. I waited for it to happen, the smell I would never get out of my nose, but it didn’t. I heard a groan and Jasper stood and trudged toward the door.  I heard Jasper say, “She’s on the couch,” and then passed out. Knowing that this ordeal was finally over.

Chapter End Notes:

Thoughts? Maybe two consorts, one chapter next :D Also. I thought about cheating a certain consort back to life. It's a possibility I might have worked out, but should we leave the dead, dead? and go from there? Cast your votes in the reviews below :)