- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I shall continue this soon. Hope you enjoy. 

 

~Present Day~

“Sir, she’s been out for almost 6 months. While the R&D budget does support leaving her on life support indefinitely. Is it ethical?” Franklin asked.

“Is anything we do around here ethical Franklin? I’m mean, look how she got into this situation. She was sent out in a suit that was under code to a client who was suppose to be gentle, clients kids stole her, took her to school and taped her to a chair so she could have the life squashed out of her while the kid took the video and sold it on the internet for sexual gain. After she lived through that Micro Inc. didn’t force her out of the job, instead they let her go on a suicide mission where one of our own broke protocol and crushed her into paste, for sexual pleasure. She passed the test, she didn’t know that; she was under that girl for over 6 hours. And instead of getting off of her when she had finally had enough, she slammed her ass into her until there was almost nothing left! “

“So, while leaving her on life support may not be ethical, she will stay here until either her brain dies or her body does. We’ll give her the resources she needs to stay alive until then.”

 

I looked through the tablet one more time. I had noticed that Abigail had taken her boots and socks off, and while I didn’t blame her, she had a duty to perform, a duty which she hadn’t yet performed. “I’d like to congratulate you on being sly. Thinking you could set the suit to normal operating settings instead of the diagnostics that I had left it in while you help unload boxes. It’s a bold move, almost grounds for termination because you didn’t have authorization to do so, but, I’ll let it slide this time. Under the condition you test him like you’re supposed to. Sitting on the stool, for two hours; if he gets any assistance from either you or the suit. I’ll have you turn in your stuff and send you home. He can go through this process again tomorrow. Understand?”

 

Fuck. I should’ve known it would come to this. I loved the idea of being the giantess to strike the fear into people; it was arousing to be honest. But, I was a pacifist. Hated causing harm to others. I had rented plenty of consorts, since turning 18 and had only seriously hurt one of them, but it had been their fault. They had landed on the couch before I sat down and I was on them for a while. Nothing bad had come from it, but I seriously didn’t like hurting them, just intimidating them. This was not what I had signed up for.

 

“Hey Mack?” I motioned at one of the security guards who were stationed by the store entrance.

“Yeah?” the big dude answered as he waked from his post to the counter.

“Could you watch the counter for a bit? I have to take Abigail in back for some extra training and can’t be two places at once.”

“Yeah. You forget I started out behind the desk. Take her and the little guy for some extra learning, they can both use it.” He said as he walked around the corner of the counter and motioned from Abigail and me to brush past him. Abigail bent and grabbed her boots that she had stuffed her soaked socks into and followed me.

We passed through the double doors that had led to into the stores back room. I took Abigail down a long hallway past where the warehouse that the tinies were in and into my office. There was a stool, on the left and then my desk, the rolling chair and a filing cabinet where all the records of the store were kept. I pointed at the stool, “Sit.”

She sat down on the stool with out question and I sank into the rolling chair and rubbed my temples. After the pulsing in my head died down I turned to her. “I know it’s your first day. I understand that you’re nervous. I’ve tried to be mean, I’ve tried the nice approach, but here’s the facts, you have to do this to him whether you like it or not. I was like you when I first started. But I didn’t become GM by being nice. So, you have two choices. Sit on him properly while I show you the training on the computer go home. I have a video to show you. This is what happens when we don’t adequately test out consorts.”

 

Ariel had grabbed a manila folder out of the filing cabinet next to her desk. The name on the folder had been blacked out but the red x across the front of it was a given. The person’s file she held was dead. “This person when into the field after two days after training. Her training was light considering she was a petite. But the tester had only done two hours, spread out through the day and had never actually harmed the consort. So she was rated durable.” she plugged the flash drive into the computer and gave me a pair of headphones.

 

~Margo~

“You ready to go for a run?” Ashley had asked me. She had just finished putting on basketball shorts and held up her black running shoes. She set the shoe on her kitchen table and I flew into the shoe. The first thing I noticed was that the insole was missing, the second thing, was that there was a consort sized cutout right in the center of the shoe. She was short so her shoes were only a size seven. But looking at the indent around the wear around the cutout, I would be bearing most of her weight. “You sure you’re up for this?”

“Of course, this is going to be fun,” I said and smiled.

“Okay. I’ll check on you in 20 minutes. I don’t always here the alarm over my music and since you’re going to be under my insole. It’s going to be a lot of pressure.”

“I’ll be fine. It’s what durable is made for.” I grinned and Ashley smiled before setting the shoe on the ground and putting the insole in.

I felt Ashley put her shoe on the suit registered the music blaring out of her headphones.  If the critical alarm went off, by the time she would here I’d be paste. I had passed the endurance test that Micro Inc. had  put us through, how could this be much worse? I heard her voice nice and smooth, “Have fun, see you on the flipside.”

Ashley stood up and the suit let out a ghastly crunch before collapsing the insole and her 163 pounds, onto me.  My pelvis broke before she took the first step and I knew that I wasn’t making it out alive.

By the time we were at the end of her drive way my legs were paste and my torso wasn’t fairing much better. I had six broken ribs and I could barely catch a breath. The suit was shattering around me. Most of it had gone offline but the communications array still worked. I didn’t have Ashley’s number so I called the one number I knew by heart.

“This is Aaron Helard.”

“Dad, it’s me” Ashley had started running down hill. Most of her weight landed on my face and torso. I couldn’t get out a peep.

“Margo? Are you okay? What’s going on.” She had come to a stop at the bottom of a hill. The crosswalk signal beeping above me and she jumped in place bouncing from foot to foot.

“Working.” Crunch. “ Don’t think I’m making it out of this one. I’m sorry” I tried to choke out but she had taken off running again Her foot slamming into me pulverizing my ribs. I heard my dad say.

“It’s okay. I love you Margo”

“Love you to-“

 

A guttural crunch filled my ears and the video feed went dead. I felt tears falling down my face. I was shocked they had footage like that.

“That was awful. Why did you keep it?” I asked. Wiping the tears from my face.

“The clip goes on for another 5 minutes.  We figured that Margo had died shortly after the video footage had cut out. But the phone call had lasted until Ashley pulled Margo’s remains out of her shoe. Aaron had to listen to his daughter be pulverized under the foot of a stranger, because the employee had marked her down as durable, and not petite. This is what happens if you don’t do the test the way you are supposed to.”

“And, it’s not my choice whether or not to keep it. Micro Inc. isn’t allowed to throw that kind of evidence away. I hadn’t worked here when Margo had died. But my manager then had showed it to me. If you want Mikal to succeed when he goes out for his first time, you’re going to have to do some tough things. It doesn’t make you a terrible person if you do them it prepares them for the field.” Ariel explained. I looked down at my boots and thought of the kid that was inside. What it must be like to be him. What I would have to put him though.

“So what do you want me to do?” I asked her.

“Put him under you, go about your day. Forget he exists. The more natural you are about testing him, the harder it will be on him, to prepare him for the field. He’s a pretty tough cookie. Killed 35 consorts. Attempted 15 more. He does not need the babying you’ve given him. So. Put him in your underwear and forget about him.

 

 

I came to and I was crammed at the end of Abigail’s boot with her sock balled up on top of me. I could hear talking but there was nothing I could do to try and hone in on it. I looked at the controls and seen that they had been disabled. Why? Hadn’t I done my two hours? What the fuck was going on. I felt the boot shift and then it was being roughly shaken. I was bruised everywhere from Abigail trampling me for almost two hours and I would probably be worse by the end of the day. I spilled out onto a stool and the sock that was balled up on top of me fell to the floor. I felt cool air filter in and was finally grateful to get a lung full of not shoe air. Abigail and Ariel both looked at me and then Ariel nodded and Abigail cleared her throat.

“The last two hours didn’t count as strength testing. I had turned the suit from diagnostic to standard weight resisting. So you have to start over. I realized that this was wrong and I apologize for the next two hours you’re going to spend without suit assistance, but it has to be done.”

I opened my mouth to protest and Ariel cut me off “Last warning consort, speak when spoken to, not before”

God if she wasn’t such a bitch, I’d totally fuck her I thought to myself.

Abigail picked me up and then started towards the door of the office I didn’t recognize.

“Stop,” Ariel commanded her. “You put him in here.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Sideways. Just above the top of your legs. That where the bottom of your pelvis meets your  the top of your legs. Skipping the names of the bones, it’s the where all the weight of your body is centered. If he’s there he won’t get any soft treatment.”

Abigail squeezed her hand and the suit synched down around me. “I don’t feel comfortable doing it in front of you.”

“It doesn’t matter if you feel comfortable or not. Somebody has to review the suits tapes at the end of your shift anyways so they’re going to see your ass. If they see an issue I will have to watch it as well. Minus well save the dramatics.”

“Ugh, fine. Fuck it” Abigail said as she dropped me to the floor. I didn’t have time to react before slamming into the floor. I landed on my side, my arm dislocated before my head slammed into the floor.

The world was spinning when Abigail picked me up again and dropped me down the back of her boxers again. I landed right where Ariel said I would. I was facing Abigail’s left butt cheek, my legs were pressed against the hip  of her right hip bone.  The seam of her boxers was pulling me into her butt-crack but she pulled out the wedgie and then snapped the top of the boxers shut, plunging me into darkness.

I tried to ignore the sway of her hips above me as she walked as it wreaking serious havoc with my vertigo.  I felt Abigail hoist herself up just as the suit snapped my head to the side and opened the face plate. I lost what was left of last nights dinner when she slammed herself into me.

 

I dropped myself on the stool and heard the familiar crunch. I felt a warm spot slowly seeping into my left butt cheek.

“I think I split his skull open.” I turned my head to Ariel afraid to move the rest of my body.

Ariel checked the tablet. “No, it looks like he just threw up. Hope you didn’t like those boxers. It’s probably not enough to stain, but stomach acid can be harsh on clothing, even if it’s a tiny amount. Now. As I was saying this is going to be your login in for the computer”

 

I was happy the suit had allowed opened to allow my dinner out. The fact that it hadn’t closed was annoying. While her clothing had absorbed what was mostly bile, it was the fact that without the faceplate closed Abigail’s weight was slowly crushing my skull. While I usually had about two inches around my head to allow air to circulate, I now had none. The vents were cutting into my temples, and the speakers hand been crushed into my ears. Abigail shifted and the open screen shattered from her butt pushing against it. the suit considered the faceplates useless and I heard the hissing noise followed by a small crack as they sepereated from the helmet of the suit. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t see anything and the sensors that usuallay watched my eyes had now been crushed apart by Abigail’s butt.

With her sitting on me breathing was increasingly difficult. I had strong lungs but after 35 minutes my chest hurt from lifting her with each breath. 10 minutes later I was wheezing the breaths in. I could taste blood and knew if she kept sitting like this I was in serious trouble. I had started to hyperventilate, I tried to shift my arms to get her attention but I could barely move a muscle. I squeezed my hand as hard I could in a hopes to pinch her skin. A heard a yelp and felt her jumped. I got in a searing breath just as she slammed into me. I felt two ribs and the air rushed out of my lungs. I couldn’t breath. I wasn’t sure if she was pulling herself onto the chair or had her legs crossed. I tried to take in a breath, but couldn’t get my muscles to work. I had reached the point of muscle failure. my brain started to fog from lack of oxygen and my heartbeat filled my ears as it struggled to get fresh oxygen to my brain. I could hear a far off alarm indicating that I was beginning to suffocate, and Abigail lifted herself off me. As soon as I had room to breath I sucked in a breath and propped my arms against her hipbone. She shifted back shattering my wrists and separating my forearms from my upper arms. The pain was blinding. I tried moved my arms but now they were bearing her weight instead of my chest. I knew this was against the rule but I what was she going to do.

 

We had been dead for almost an hour when the light on the tablet had indicated that Mikal was suffocating beneath me. I pointed to it and looked at Ariel.

“Just shift off of him for a second allow a couple of breaths and repeat. It will let you know when he’s close to passing out.” So  I lifted my left cheek off the stool and then slowly back down again but this time I felt to fine points against my hip. I rested my hip against them and they popped but then nothing. The tablet alerted flashed an alarm that he was bracing me off of him. “Butt-drop him. He was told not to push you off, drop all your weight on his arms.”

 

After two minutes of unrestricted breathing I felt Abigail stand up. I tried to pull my arms back to my side before she slammed me back into the chair. My forearms exploded before dropping her momentum onto my chest. I didn’t have time to brace myself when she was in the air dropping back onto me again. Four ribs broke and my knees snapped backward. She rested her weight again on me and I felt myself hyperventilating against the weight. My arms were in ruins but once she was no longer sitting on me the nanites would fix them.

My lungs tired quickly after her double butt drop. The muscles were sore and I now had 7 fractured ribs instead of three. But I got the message, don’t resist. For the next thirty minutes I had her lifting off of me every time I was on the verge of passing out. I would get a complete breath in and then she would slowly sink down on to me and squeeze it out. My ribs were screaming and my muscles felt like shredded icepicks.

Another hour flew by. I knew that my time was up. I had Ariel confirm that I had survived the two-hour test, that Abigail could do whatever she wanted with me. But she just kept sitting on the stool, every time she lifted off and sat down she sank into me a little more. The suit had started to bend to the pressure and was staying in place even though she would lift off. I had tried to shift to get it pop back out but nothing happened. I couldn’t expand my chest to take a breath and then Abigail set herself down on top of me again.  Another 30 seconds passed and my consciousness was starting to waver. I felt her lift off again.

 

“What’s going on with the suit? He’s stopped breathing.” I asked looking down at the seat that I had been sitting on for the last two and a half hours.

“The shock absorbers are probably stuck. Try slamming into him a couple of times.” Ariel said as she looked at the screen.

“You sure? That seems counterproductive.”

“It might help. It’s that or take him out.” Ariel said before turning back to explaining the computer system.

I lifted myself off the stool and then dropped on to him. The suit lit up yellow and then went back to green as I lifted myself off again. I felt a quiver of excitement roll through me. I did it again letting myself land on him to see if anything turned a dark yellow. Another quiver. I tried not to think of the person suffering under me and instead of the game that I was playing of trying not to turn the screen red. I slammed into him five more times. Each time the screen changing from a green to a dark yellow. By the sixth time my face was flush with exertion and arousal. I slammed into him one more time and then settled back down on the chair. There was red on his arms, his ribs and his pelvis.  but he was breathing again, well, when I wasn’t slamming into him.

“Enjoying yourself?” Ariel asked.

“Kinda, yeah.”

“Good. It’s lunchtime, Usually one of us goes but since I can’t leave you here for an hour by yourself, Mack will watch the counter and we’ll go together. You can come with me that way you don’t get soaked again?”  Ariel asked.

“Sure. What do?” I pointed to the stool.

“Take the tablet. Leave him. You can let him out after lunch if you’d like. Here, let me see it.” I handed the tablet to her. She clicked a couple of buttons and then handed it back. “the suit is now in damage mode. It won’t help with any of the current broken pieces but now it’ll keep you off of him so he can breathe freely. Also means he can take a lot more, so I just want you to enjoy lunch forget he exists.

 

I as in rough shape, my pelvis had broken, for the second time today.  My ribs were officially broken and the suit just powered off. I knew what was happening. It rebooted in a second and the chest region expanded to full width and locked lifting Abigail off in the process. I knew that it didn’t have the power to fix the faceplate or my arms but my legs straightened causing me to scream in pain. I knew one thing that wasn’t good though, the helmet hadn’t fixed itself, either the suit didn’t have the resources, or there was too much weight on it. I tried the hand controls to bring up the diagnostics computer the suit was unresponsive. Shit

I felt Abigail walking again. I knew they were going to Ariel’s vehicle, though I wished she would take me out. Her walking was making me sick and since I had already thrown up once today I was dry heaving.  A car door opened and I was falling before Abigail slammed her ass into me. the vent on the helmet slammed into my temple and my consciousness was taking from me.

 

 

Ariel had taken me across town to a nice restaurant where we had talked about life, college and our various tiny experiences.

“Have you ever thought about becoming a consort?” I asked her between bites of my shrimp alfredo pasta.

“I thought about but the answer is a solid no. I broke my arm once by falling out of a tree. It hurt like hell, had to have surgery, and then do therapy. It was an awful year. I wouldn’t want to go through what he is going through right now. Suffering under your ass while you pound the snot out of him. This is just once, but some of our models go out for a week at a time and everyday they red line once an hour. It wears on a psyche to go through that and not lose your mind. And if somebody goes to small and they heat-seal you, you’re stuck like that forever. I would rather not. Have you?”

“I’ve thought about it.  What I thought this would be like and what it is actually like are two totally different things. So after awhile, I might consider it.”

The rest of the dinner passed with out interest. When we had gotten back to the car, the tablet had alerted me that other him passing out before dinner started Mikal was fine.

When we got back to the store. Ariel had me tending customers.  Up and down from the stool, on the computer, running in back, to get stock for the consorts and customers. Every time I had sat down I heard a moist crunching sound but I didn’t have time to pay attention to it. the suit was designed to sound an alarm if something were to go wrong, and with damage mode I could slam myself onto the stool and while it broke more of Mikal’s bones the suit had them repaired with 15 minutes.

At 4:30 the rush finally died down. I was sitting on the stool, absently grinding the itch away. I crossed my legs in order to try and clamp down on the arousal that was coursing through me but the day had been long and I was tired. Ariel’s belittling hadn’t helped how I had felt about the situation, but I couldn’t ignore the power I was feeling by doing this to him.

“I have to show you something.” Ariel said as she pulled my off the chair.  Squelching crunch sounded from below me and I cringed. We detoured to the back and she pulled me to a room that had a chair, a shower, and a sink, along with a variety of consort accessories that I had been selling throughout the day.  “This is the self-experiment room. The last part of your day will be spent here. You’re going to torture Mikal until he either gives up physically or mentally, or both. When he has conceded you can go home. I’ve turned damage mode off. Take him out of your underwear and when the light on his head turns green he’ll be good to go. Have fun” She smiled wickedly before closing the door.

I undid the buttons on my jeans and pulled them down and off before pulling Mikal out of my underwear. What I saw frightened me. He looked like he had gotten ran over by a truck. I knew that this was my fault.  But I knew it had to be done. I dropped him to the floor and collapsed around him.

In the 20 minutes, it took Mikal to heal I had a mental breakdown and then composed myself. I had tried to talk to Ariel but she had gone cold at my sudden weakness and told me I could go when he had begged me to stop. So I grabbed what they the customers considered a consort dildo off the shelf and put Mikal on the chair and then sat on the floor and waited for him to wake up, trying to convince myself I was going to enjoy what I did next.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always thanks for reading. Leave a comment below of your thoughts.