- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Exploring some of the different tags. Sorry if it isn't the best

 

The world around me came into focus like one of those old film projectors. I was sore all over. But my head hurt the worst. I could still feel the dried blood from where the helmet had crushed into my skull but according to the charts, no internal damage had been done. I had looked at the display on the suit to see that it was 530. I only had 30 minutes left. Then I looked up and saw Ariel sitting in front of me with nothing on but a black bra and her boxers and my heart dropped.

“I don’t want to do what I am about to do to you. But it has to be done. I found this on the shelf,” she held up a pleasure protector, a device designed to keep a failed suit in one piece as it entered an orifice of the customer, most people used it as a dildo. But for it to function well, the suit and the consort had to be malleable, and since she had let me heal, I knew what was about to happen. “So, this is your boundaries test. According to Ariel, we have to push you over the edge to see how you react. When that is done, you’ll have passed training day. Now, lay down and be quiet.”

All I had to do was comply. But, that wasn’t how I rolled. “If you don’t want to do this then don’t. I’m okay with that.”

“I’m sure you are. And I know, if I were in your place, I wouldn’t want to be under me. But this thing says I have to get the suit down to 35% and then you’ll be putty enough to go inside without hurting me but ridged enough cause stimulation. So stop your bitching and lay down.”

I knew I could probably weasel my way out of this one. I was tired I had spent most of the day under this bitch’s ass or her feet and now I was about to be used as a dildo. I don’t think so. If she wanted to fuck me, she was going to have to work for it. “I’m sorry princess. I’m afraid I can’t do that.” I smiled to myself as I bolted across the room. I knew she would be on me in a minute not even because convict suits didn’t have jets in them. But they did have powerful legs servos. So I bolted. Pumping my legs as hard as I could to run across the room. But I wasn’t getting far.   I looked around to try and find something to hide under, and minus the chair she was sitting on there was nothing besides the vent in the wall which looked big enough for me to slide through and the shower drain. I didn’t really want to go down into the septic tank today so I aimed for the vent. I set the suit for a 45% run which meant in a minute it would use 45% of the power reserve. If I had set it for damage mode I could run as fast as I wanted but I didn’t have that option considering we were still in the training mode.

Her foot slammed down in front of me and the suit sailed over it like I was jumping hurdles, “Going to have to be faster than that princess.” I say over the loudspeaker.

“Do you really think pissing me off is a good idea right now Mikal?” she said.

“I got nothing better to do.” I quipped over my shoulder.

“Fuck you, dude.”

“Maybe. If you ever catch me, lazy bones” I ramped up the speed on the servos to 65%. I looked into the corner of my display to see I had already used 25% of the suit's power. The suit calculated that I could save power if in 500 paces I dove into a slide. But that would cost maneuverability. I confirmed the course I doubted she would figure where I was going and have time to block it. 15 seconds from the vent the suit activated the slide. I smiled to myself as I thought I would be able to get away with it. 

A shadow blocked out the light and her ass slammed into me. my nose broke with a crunch along with a couple of ribs. A grinding noise filled the suit as I realized she was sliding in her boxers along the floor, on top of me. the pressure on me increased and my head snapped to the side to accommodate her weight.

The pressure lifted off of me for a second. “You should really think about the consequences of your actions before you act.” She slammed her hip back into me. I felt a stiff snap in my collarbone and one of the ribs. She lifted off of and slammed into me again. A vertebra in my back crunched under the pressure and I lost feeling in my legs. She stood up over me.” I ordered the suit to stand me up and to run back towards the chair at 100%.

“Try to catch me know bitch!” I chuckled spraying blood out of my mouth.

I felt a blinding white pain in my back followed by weightlessness as I was hurled into the air.

 

Mikal was getting on my nerves. I had slammed myself into him twice to make sure he didn’t get up but there he was sprinting across the room again. I knew the suit could do it. Run on autopilot saying it still had integrity and his obviously did. I saw my chance and kicked him like a kickball. He whizzed into the air like a bullet. I could barely track him before I heard a sickening crunch as he collided with the top left corner of the room next to the private bathroom door. He fell to the floor with a wet thud.

I walked over to him casually and then slammed my heel into his pelvis. the suit made a ghastly crunch sound. I raised my foot and slammed into him again and was greeted with a wet squelch. I placed the ball of my foot onto his chest and leaned into him. I could hear the suit groaning against my weight. “Not going to run again are we?”

“No.” he wheezed against me.

I pushed leaned into him until I heard something pop. “No, what?”

“No Abigail.” He choked out.

“Good.” I bent over and picked him up.

“Fuck you, stupid cow” he spat a mouth full of blood into the visor.

I walked him over to the chair and hurled him against the seat. I plopped down on top of him. “we’re just going to sit here and you can think about what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

 

If I didn’t have internal bleeding before she hurled me at the wall I did now. She had slammed down on top of me with almost all of her weight. I don’t even think it was on purpose, she just wasn’t being careful. Not that I needed the babying I had been rated a durable after all but for fuck's sake. I checked the status chart. The suit had 28% power left. The shock absorbers were gone. Most of the armor had been shattered with the impact with the wall. The structural chart showed what I was feeling. The helm, chest, and abdominal area were orange. The rest of the suit was red.

Abigail lifted off of me and slammed into me. Stomach full of blood and bile came spraying out of my mouth and onto her boxer shorts. She shifted off of me and turned to look at me. “Did you just throw up on me?”

“Fuck you!” I groaned.

“I mean. If you’re offering.” Abigail pulled me off of the chair and unscrewed the ball on the consort shaped pleasure protector. The material was like a lambskin condom. It was flexible to the point if my arms weren’t broken I would’ve been able to wave the arm but it was made out of some sort of nano-fiber that protected the flesh of the customer from the sharp edges of the suit plastic.

I had been shown in detail how the ‘pleasure protector’ worked. The ball at the bottom sucked air in for the consort and was the vibrator for the suit and the customer. It worked until the suit ran out of power. This usually gave the consort 3 to 5 minutes of air before they suffocated. Or the vaginal/ anal muscles crushed the life out of them. The one flaw in the design was that the recommended usage was after the suit had dropped under 35% power. That was usually when the consort had run out of the will to fight and the suit didn’t have the integrity or strength to cause damage. The other thing was how fast the power drained out of the suit. The motor was strong and sucked up to  10 percent of the suit's power per minute. So 3 minutes and the suits dies but they’re not done, and without power, their muscles crush the consort.

“Actually,” I wheezed, “I’m good.”

“Sorry, it’s not for you to decide. I’m going to do this. Take out some aggression. Give me some release. So if you could just shut It.” she snapped the protector around me and I was immobilized.

Abigail screwed the ball on to the end. The top of it came up to my knees and as soon as it clicked the suit diverted power to the vibrator. The vibrator whirred to life and I instantly regretted signing up for this. My bones and that had been shattered by Abigail where now rattling against each other. The suit was shaking and it felt like was inside one of those paint shakers. I couldn’t make out anything. I tried to scream. Tried to abort but with the vibrator shaking me to the bones I couldn’t get anything out.

I heard the snap of elastic and then I felt my self-being set down. The suit was chattering against the chair and Abigail stood up and shimmied out of her boxer shorts she got them around her ankles and stepped out of them before flicking them onto her pile of discarded clothes.

She set me in the middle of the chair and then lowered herself down onto the chair squishing her pelvic bone against the vibrator and me against the chair. She pushed her weight into me and the vibrator bored down against the added pressure. She shuddered on top of me and then picked me up and rubbed me along the opening of her vagina. A minute and a half passed and I looked at the power reading on the suit was shocked that it was at 8%. I tried in vain to scream but the control suite on the suit was no longer in my control.

I felt my world shift and then Abigail plunged me into darkness. My world collapsed around me as her walls tried to crush the suit flat. I tried the emergency beacon inside the suit but the suit alerted me it didn’t have the power to trigger it. I tried to focus on where I wasn’t when I heard an unnatural growl followed by bubbling just as the vibrator motor quit.

“Really? Now?” I heard followed by more loud gurgling and then she pulled me part of the way out clenching down on me hard.

 

It felt amazing. Squishing the vibrator between the chair and myself, feeling not only the vibration of it against the hard plastic but also the wet crunches of Mikal as I crushed the life out of him. But then my body had other plans.

 I raced to the private bathroom trying to hard not to let the sick out before I sat down on the seat.

 

Abigail relaxed the muscles that had almost pulverized me just in time for me to drop into the toilet. I was going to try and yell at her that the suit was out of power. That I had at most five minutes of oxygen left when her ass exploded and she dropped almost a pound of shit on me. I was pushed under. The sound of the onslaught disappearing almost as suddenly as it came on.

Abigail released another wave of slightly solid waste on me pushing me deeper under the water. The water above turned constantly darker until I could barely see light. the force of the stream coming out of her rotated me to the top of the pool of liquid shit when the murky water cleared away some of the shit off. I realized the toilet was almost full.

“Abigail!” I shouted just as another wave drowned me out. I tried shouting again when the fan motor and vibrator whirred to life filling the suit with chunks of shit and murky water. I held my breath. Hopefully not for long.

 

it must’ve been the food. i hadn’t had the runs like this since I had food poisoning, my senior year in high school. I heard a squeak just as another wave rolled out of me. then I heard it. the vibrator rattled against the wall of the toilet as the suit had powered back up. which meant it was sucking water and shit directly into the helmet of the suit. I jumped off the toilet clenching my cheeks to prevent a mess all over the toilet, unfortunately, this caused the water to slosh over the edge of the toilet.

I couldn’t see Mikal but I heard the vibrator rattling against the bowl. I reach into the lukewarm water sloshing my hand around chunks of shit almost twice his size. I felt the vibrator brush my hand and then ripped it out of the water.

The suit had filled with brown/green water. I couldn’t tell if Mikal was alive but the red light flashing on top said he wouldn’t be for much longer.

I slammed the ball against the porcelain edge of the toilet and ripped the latex edge off the suit.

I raced to the tablet gripping Mikal in my hand and looked to see what was going on. It was flashing that I had to get the liquid out of his lungs before it could restart his heart. I heard a beeping sound across the room and looked up. There was an emergency med kit in the room which would have the tools to get Mikal heart restarted. I found the clamp on the suit and ejected him out of it. I walked him across the room and set him inside.  The machine whirred to life and I watch as it sucked the wastewater out of his lungs before flushing saline solution into them and then sucking it out again.

 

 The shock tore through me. I was naked, wet, and smelled like shit. But I was alive. I tried to move but was paralyzed from the neck down. A led screen above my face notified me that I was paralyzed temporarily due to the extent of damage to my body. I was in an emergency med kit in the experimentation room.

The screen moved out of the way as the unit unfolded itself and Aprils face was hovering above me.

“He’s alive. That’s good. I’ll call the prep team to take back through. They’ll run a Nano-purification treatment on him and he’ll be good to go,” She turned away, “Don’t worry he’ll be fine. Do you have the suit? I have to get it back to the tech, so they can set his boundaries. You did well Abigail”

I tried to yell at her but the med kit had shot me full of a sedative. Probably for the best, I thought before the blackness claimed me again.

 

>

I could hear my bones squelching as Stephanie shifted on top of me. I didn’t understand. I couldn’t feel anything. All the feeling had stopped when my skull and collapsed her weight on to my brain. Why wasn’t I dead? Why couldn’t I leave? I watched as she shifted and ground up a little more of my body. she was like a steamroller. Nothing had seeped out. But then she sat down again. Her hipbone right on top of my skull. I watched my skull squeeze my brain even more but something was stopping her weight from crushing it completely. It clicked in my mind. The nano-bots had gone into self-preservation mode. 10 million Nano-bots had moved out of my body and up to my skull. But they wouldn’t be able to hold her off forever. I see her get off of me and quickly settle back down turning the most of my bones to mush. My body making a sickening squelching sound, then she’s off of me. Her face elated, color flushing her cheeks red her arousal obvious, and I’m watching as she walks back to the consort-processing center. They cut her shorts off of her and remove me as gently as possible onto a tray. I barely recognize me. my head is oval. Split open at sides where the skull had broken outward blood seeping out of the wounds. The rest of me ashen white, dark bruising where major organs had ruptured and bones punctured the skin “She dead doc?” Stephanie asks

“Slight brain activity, vitals mostly gone. Just hold still we’ll get you clean up and you can go back to work” in a flurry of movement they had put me inside a heat seal chamber and sent me into an O.R.

The man who had removed me pushed a button to talk to one of the receptionists. “Lora, Send this one down to Frank, I have his next victim for the Lazarus procedure.

I snapped awake with the fire of a thousand suns burning inside of me. I pulled against the metal restraints. I heard a groaning and the snapping as the bolts gave away. “MARVIN!!! Get your ass in her. She’s awake and she…” I was on him in a second crushing his windpipe in my hand.

“KEYLA!!! LET HIM GO!”I feel my being ripped off of him his gasps for air sounding faint against the roar of anger and blood pounding in my ears. I feel a needlepoint in my neck and the world fade to blackness once again.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

How was it? Let me know below. Along with scenarios or idea's you'd like to see in the future. Thank you all for reading Have a great rest of the day.