- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You meet Arthur's nasty friend Buster as he unawaringly tortures you and brings you to his house.

You are visibly shaken by the massive proportions of your environment and the thunderous footsteps that are coming toward you make it worse.

 

 

 

This cannot be happening...

 

 

 

You watch as a pair of giant red converse sneakers appear in the distance thundering towards you. You cringe as your gaze follows the wearer's silhouette to see a relaxed fit pair of cobalt blue pants, followed by a tucked in long sleeve sea-green shirt with a cerise red collar, and what appears to be a young humanoid white rabbit boy face. You gawk at absurdity of what you are seeing for such a long time, that you do not snap out of your stupor until the giant white rabbit boy is almost upon you. You look around for somewhere to hide, but you are out in the open on a green striped sofa with magazines scattered throughout with illustrations that depicts a muscle bound humanoid white rabbit that looks as if he was masquerading as Super Man. The title on a few of the magazines reads Bionic Bunny. Bionic! LoL, more like bunnicula gone bad.

 

 

 

Your inside jokes stop when you see the giant white rabbit boy's white furry hand reaching for the magazine that you are standing on. You shudder, while you gaze up at him, then realize he has not even noticed you. You pause on your realization as he is sliding the magazine that you are laying on in the direction of the other ones for he can straighten them out. You watch as he picks up the magazines that are now stacked with you on top of the pile, which rests face up abreast to his stomach.

 

 

 

You are slightly shaken by this white humanoid rabbit's smell of food, musk, and something else, but you cannot tell what it is that washes over you for being so close to his body. The magazines tilt down as the giant boy is walking, which makes you roll down the magazines to eventually find yourself resting up against his now you know pudgy stomach.

 

 

 

This is so freaking embarrassing and humiliating!

 

 

 


The giant humanoid white rabbit boy stomach growls and you can feel the vibrations from laying against his stomach, which causes you to cringe.

 

 

 

 

Luckily, you get withdrawn from your beginning inner thoughts by hearing him start a conversation with someone. You can barely make out to see because of the tilted magazines, however you manage and see a golden rustic yellow sweater with a silky white dress shirt underneath and followed by a humanoid boy creature that you cannot tell what he is. You see he is holding a red leash in his hand that is attached to a golden giant yellow puppy that has seemed to have caught a whiff of something, but does not pursue whatever it is as you see his owner bend over to unleash him, then the giant golden yellow puppy just scampers off. You wonder about what should you do as you listen in onto the two giant boys conversation.

 

 

 

"Buster, you are seriously not going to go to the Sugar Bowl to hang out with Brain and everyone? Are you alright? You, purposefully missing food doesn't sound right..." said the unknown humanoid boy in a worried tone as he raised himself back off of the ground after he unhooked his puppy's leash.

 

 

 

"Sure, it's just I have to do that essay over from last week's homework because Mr. Ratburn asked me to. Plus, you know Prunella is going to be there and she...you know kind of gives me the goose bumps." said Buster as he shifted the magazine while he was talking and you ended up holding onto his sea-green shirt for your dear life as you nervously glance down at your doom below. Luckily, Buster folded his shirt because you can ease yourself up into the fold.

 

 

 


"I should have known you were avoiding Prunella. You know Buster, if you keep avoiding her, she is going to hound you even worse at school." teases the unknown humanoid boy.

 

 

 

"Pssh! Whatever Arthur! Like you do not avoid Francine!" guiltily said Buster.

 

 

 

"Agh! That does not even count! Francine is taller and stronger than me, plus she always smells like sweat and musk! You know my torment is way worse than yours! I mean it's not like Prunella is going to put you in a headlock to force you to smell her armpit or when you comment on her smell, force you to smell her feet!" exasperatedly said Arthur.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah...now that you mention it, you are way more screwed than me. I do not even know why you would go anywhere where she's at!" said Buster, which causes both of them to burst out laughing as Buster's shirt shakes, much not to your delight. You listen to them start to talk about him borrowing the Bionic Bunny comics to use for his essay, then tell Arthur bye as he leaves to head back home. The ride in the fold of his shirt is bumpy and his annoying smell just makes it worse. You can hear kids laughing, cars passing by, dogs barking, and other things while Buster is passing them. You wish you can see them, but the fold instructs your vision of the outside world.

 

 

 

 

You inwardly cringe hearing Buster grunt as the sound of jingling makes it way to your ear. You assume Buster is opening his door and your assumption was confirmed when you hear Buster yell "MOM, ARE YOU HOME!", which was not of benefit of your poor little ears. No one answered him however, and you hear him let out a lonely sigh.

 

 

 

 

You feel him walking for a bit, then are hit with a blast of light as you end up flying towards a dirty brown carpet with cheese puffs, clothes, change, etc. strewn about. You scream as your body wrestles against the air pressure and your senses get overwhelmed with the smell of spoiled or stale food, musk, cheese, and a sort of masculine smell. You try to brace yourself, but it does little to help. You fall brokenly onto a pile of dirty clothes as your head spins a little and you see a giant red shoe fly over you followed by a pale white glistening sweaty and meaty wrinkled sole that is accompanied with an overpowering eye-tearing corn chip smell. You watch his giant smelly foot fall awkwardly to the side. It looks like Buster almost lost his balance taking his shoe off. You would laugh, but he slams his other banged up red converse clad foot directly in front of you, which scares the bejesus out of you and you let out a short scream. You frighteningly watch him bring his free sweaty smelly foot in the distance to press down onto the white part on the top of his red converse shoe. You can see his meaty toe flesh turn yellow from the pressure he is putting on it and also the blackish brown toe gunk between his toes. You shudder as you gaze at his yellowish brown sort of long toenails that has a plethora of stuff beneath it. You can feel vomit, bile, or whatever arise in your throat and you struggle for all your worth to hold it down because you feel once you start, you will not be able to stop. You hear him grunt several times as the giant banged up red converse clad foot wiggles in front of you, along with his glistening free pale white foot with matted white fur on top.

 

 

 



You hurriedly retreat behind some dirty pajamas and cheese puffs to get away from his flailing stinky feet. He finally wrestles his shoe off and you can swear you see droplets of sweat rain down from the giant airborne red converse shoe. You turn around to see his yellowish red pale white meaty sole that is still slightly raised from him kicking his shoe off, then watch as it thunders to the ground sending a wave of stench and compressed air. Tears fall from your eyes as you realize the reality of your life and bite into the stale cheese puff beside you to relieve your aching stomach while Buster thunders around the room. You watch him pick a half-eaten slice of pepperoni pizza off of the floor to eat it, then let out a loud belch once he finished. This kid disgusts you... you watch as he sits at a desk in the distance and flip through some magazines as he grabs a pen to chew on the end.

 

 

 

You sit down on the smelly brown carpet thinking about what you should do. What should you do?