- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex is humiliated by his sister D'erica and later on finds out some depressing news about his height. Alex tries to joke with his mother, but it does not work out so well with him.

Alex tilted his head up slightly to gaze at D'erica's luminous big sea-green eyes and when their eyes met each other’s, his body could not help but give an involuntary shudder and gulp nervously as D'erica gazed down at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
 
"Wow! Big brother, I did not know I was taller that you! I guess you are my 'little' brother now!" said D'erica teasingly as she placed her hand on top of her brothers head to relish the fact that she was taller than him as she fondled his hair affectionately.
 
He really is shorter than me! Look at him squirming! He is turning me on?!! Ugh! These tight are so fucking uncomfortable!  
 
"D'erica, why are you touching me? Do not touch me without my permission." said Alex in a dull tone, but inwardly, he was in deep shock. He felt the same tingly sensation, he experienced earlier from his grandmother and mother course through his body once again as D'erica fondled his curly hair and gave a forlorn look as she reluctantly took her hand back. She looked as if she was about to say something, but Alex turned back around to close the refrigerator, then left to go back to his room as if she was not standing there. As Alex left, he could feel his little sister's gaze on him as he 'calmly' walked away feeling disgust for the sensation he felt and shock from the new revelation of his height. As soon as he made it to the hallway, he breathed out in relief as he rubbed his forehead to notice that he had a few beads of sweat on there. He wiped the beads of sweat off of his forehead as he headed to his lab with a sour expression on his face.
 
That is not right...why am I shorter than D'erica? Last month when we went to our primary physician for our yearly check-up, I was clearly five foot nine and D'erica was five foot eight. Did the mass alteration device offset somehow and change my height. I need to run a scan of my body!
 
When Alex made it to his room, he sneaked inside because he did not want to run into his mother and go through another awkward situation. Luckily, she was not any longer in his bathroom as he saw when he sneaked by. He opened the lab and proceeded to go down the steps hurriedly. Once he made it inside the lab, he closed the lab door and also locked the door mechanism as he heaved another turbid breath of air in relief out. He ran over to the matter alteration device console as he pleaded inwardly to himself that his inner musings were not correct. He keyed in a new algorithm that would test his body and also another algorithm that would play a mock simulation of what happened when it ran last time. As soon as he finished, he scanned himself, then stared shockingly at the monitor which read
 
Subject's body is currently accommodating back to its regular size. 
Processed estimated time of accommodation is 3 days.
Currently 5'2
Prompt for more information...
 
Five foot two! That is seven inches away from my regular height! Ugh! At least I will be back to normal in three days...
 
Alex ran the simulation of what happened when he restored his mother's height as his eyes remained glued to the monitor to see every detail. He watched as the simulation played and saw something off before the light struck his mother. He adjusted the simulation to allow him to see the area where the matter alteration device alluminum poles were in further detail and gawked as he saw it erratically emit several beams of light out throughout the lab. 
 
Several beams of light...the parameters should have set to the organic life form female that was under two inches, so it should have only been one beam. 
 
He tracked where a few of the beams flew and saw the beams strike several places in the lab, including him and the food bites station. Alex checked the parameters that were set previously for the matter alteration device and saw it was exactly as he thought so why did he get shorter from the beam?
 
Something I am doing is not right...hmmm. I know!
 
Alex prompted the console to analyze the beam that struck him, but it read
 
Insignificant data
Result error
 Need more conclusive data to establish result
 
"Insignificant data?!! Like really?!!" exclaimed Alex. 
 
I scanned myself already that should be enough. What to do? Oh!
 
Alex ran over to the FB station and grabbed a bag of food bites, then ran back over to the matter alteration device to scan the food bites in hope that it would give the console enough data. His hope was correct when he received a new revelation that left him gawking. 
 
Emission of gamma rays
Offset due to localization of target not in suggested range
 
He prompted what is the suggested range and it displayed a shaded circular area of two feet around the aluminum poles on the monitor. Now, he finally realized what went wrong with his mother's and his height. He did not set the aluminum poles up correctly, therefore it discharged several beams preemptively to maximize its range for it could pinpoint his mother's location then shoot her. These preemptive beams must have changed her DNA helix for height. 
 
Wait if it changed her DNA helix for height, then...
 
Alex prompted the console to scan his DNA helix for height.
 
Subject height 5'199999
Subject DNA helix height '1
 
Alex stood their gawking for a moment to come to terms with the data he just read.
 
I am going to be an inch tall...no! This cannot be happening to me!
 
Alex hands went into a flurry typing new algorithms and running test, while tears streamed down his face. The monitor revealed almost the same evidence every time, the only difference is that it showed that his height was gradually decreasing. He prompted if he could make alterations to his DNA helix for height, but the results said it would only be temporary, meaning he would eventually shrink down to an inch in size. He grew depressed as his mind went blank all of sudden once he realized this would not change. He spaced out for a few minutes until the alarm for the lab door went off from someone trying to open it. He snapped back into reality and went to the lab door to open it and saw his mother was waiting with a cheerful expression plastered on her face. Once he saw her, he for some reason felt a fuzzy sensation creep into his heart as he felt better and a bright smile gradually appeared on his face.
 
"You must have got tired of mommy and locked her out of the lab! You do not want to go out with mommy anymore! You hurt mommy's poor little feelings!" said Julia jokingly as she gazed down dotingly to see Alex's cheerful expression. She felt butterflies in her heart when she saw his bright smile as she tussled his curly hair affectionately. 
 
"Very funny mommy...mother. I was just running some test and did not want to be disturbed. Anyway, are you ready to leave?" said Alex as he tried to speak in his usual dull tone, but did not succeed. 
 
Julia chuckled inwardly to herself at his attempt to sound dull, then pinched his cheek. 
 
"Yes, I am ready!" exclaimed Julia.
 
"Okay, let me go get the matter alteration device together first, then I will meet you outside." said Alex as best as he could in a dull tone, then he scampered back into the lab.
 
Julia watched him go after she cringed inwardly when he mentioned the matter alteration device. She headed outside once Alex vanished from her sight as a weird sounding sigh escaped from her pursed lips. She bumped into her mother on the way and spoke with her for a little while as she thought about Alex's car she has never been in. She got his keys from her mother, then proceeded to go to his car and got in to buckle herself up. She started the car and heard it purr to life as she struggled to turn the radio on to listen to music. She giggled delightfully once she figured it out and wiggled in her seat in glee as she listened to one of her favorite songs, even though she was a little cramped in the seat. After she listened to a few songs, she saw Alex out of the rear view mirror approaching the car. He motioned for her to pop open the trunk, but she did not know how to do it, since it was not her car, so she held her hands up to tell him that she did not know how to do it through the cracked open window.
 
"Why are you even sitting in the driver's seat if you do not know how to operate the car’s basic features? Luckily it's a smart car and you will not have to drive, otherwise I am afraid we would not make it back! Why did you even get in my car when you have all of these other cars in the garage?!!" exclaimed Alex in mock anger toward his mother through the cracked open window.
 
Julia faced turned into a deep shade of red for she was thoroughly embarrassed. She had got into his car because it looked cool and she had never been in it before because it was Alex's car. Also since Alex and her had patched up their relationship, she thought this would be a good time to try out his car. She felt bad for telling the small white lie to her mother to get his keys, when she persuaded her mother saying that Alex gave her his consent. She embarrassingly started getting out of the car, but she was stopped by Alex's sudden outburst of laughter. She turned to see him holding his stomach while laughing wildly. She then realized he was playing around with her and her face turned into an even deeper shade of red as she realized how foolish she must have looked trying to squeeze out of the car with her previous broken embarrassed expression that was plastered on her face. She mischievously gazed at her little Alex, who was still wildly laughing, as she inwardly told herself she was definitely going to get him back for this.
 
Alex was shocked when his grandmother told him as he was about to leave the house that his mother took the keys to his car, but he was okay with it which surprised him as he headed to his car with glee. He asked his mother to pop open the trunk when he arrived at the car, but she told him that she did not know how to do it. He remembered all of her teasings of him earlier, so therefore he teased her to get back at her, but he did not know his mother had actually taken him seriously. He watched as she opened the driver's door to get out and gazed amusingly at her tall body struggling its way almost out of the car, then he could not hold in his laughter any longer as he broke rampantly out with it. He felt like he was going to die in laughter once he saw she did not even adjust her seat as her large body was trying to squeeze out. His wild laughter eventually died down, then he gazed back at his mother to see her gazing at him with a creepy smile as her fingers drummed against her left thigh of her leg that was already outside of the car. He felt like he was in trouble, so he hurriedly said that he was joking with her and she did not need to get out the car as he backed away cautiously.
 
"Oh, I know that now. I found out already from your outburst of laughter earlier. I am so 'glad' I was able to 'entertain' my little Alex!" said Julia sarcastically as she watched Alex amusingly back away in fear of her. She felt a weird sensation pulse through her body once again that made her want to dominate him as she could feel a slight wetness between her thighs, which involuntarily made her lick her lips as she stared at her 'prey'. She shook her head to get rid of her ill thoughts as she stuck her tongue out at him and squeezed back into the car, then closed the door.
 
Mother is not going to do anything to me?!! Yes! Well it seems I was nervous for no apparent reason. Snap! I still need the trunk opened still!
 
Julia watched as Alex stared at her cautiously, then approached her to ask her to get out of the car for he could pop open the trunk. She giggled evilly inside as she told him "no" and saw his funny facial expression. She opened her driver's door to tell him to do it himself and saw him gulp as he backed a few steps away from her. She felt the pulse from her body grow stronger as she watched his frightened actions. 
 
"Really, you just cannot get out the car for a few seconds for I can push the dial?" said Alex frightfully as he saw his mother shake her head "no" in response and stare at him weirdly. He bit his tongue as he approached her and saw a creepy smile spread even wider on her face. He stopped and slapped his head as he remembered he could go in on the passenger's side to reach the dashboard. He marched off with pride as he went around the car to open the passenger's door, but when he tried to open it, he found out it was locked. He groaned inwardly as he looked through the window to see his mother's creepy smile while she stared at him mockingly. 
 
Why the heck am I so scared? I just have to reach over her and push the dial on the dashboard.
 
After Alex's little inward pep talk, he walked back around the car. He gazed hesitantly at his mother as he proceeded to try to reach over her, but could not manage to do it due to her voluptuous breast and stomach that were practically hugging the steering wheel.
 
"Is there a problem sweetie?" said Julia teasingly as she looked over her breast to gaze down at him to see him cringe as he gazed up at her.
 
"Uhmm! Mommy...your breast are…" said Alex nervously, but he was interrupted when his mother cut him off.
 
"Oh! What about my breast my little Alex?" said Julia as she raised her eyebrows in mock anger.
 
"No...nothing! I was saying I am about to adjust your seat so push back while I am doing it..." stammered Alex as he trailed off saying nonsense. Alex leaned back out of the car as he got down on the ground on his knees as he reached under his mother's cramped large legs to reach the switch to let back the seat. He told his mother to keep pushing back until the seat was in a comfortable position for her, then tell him to stop. After a few seconds passed, she told him to stop. He stood back up and saw the now spacious space, he could not help but feel proud of himself for getting out of that awkward situation. He nonchalantly reached over her to push the dial on the dashboard, when all of a sudden he felt something shove his head down as his vision went black as his nose and lips felt something incredibly damp.