- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julia disciplines Alex for her pleasure, then plays it offas if not anything just happened. Alex opens up to his mother about his height and lashes out at her.

"Oh sweetie, you did not really think that I was just going to brush off you making fun of me earlier. No, my little Alex that is not how life works. I had really thought you were angry at me for being in your car. You really hurt mommy's poor little feelings earlier. I only knew you were playing when I heard your outburst of laughter. I knew it was okay then and we had really fixed our relationship. Huh! You are not a laughing now!" said Julia teasingly in mock anger as she held Alex's head to wiggle him in between her thick thighs. She felt wonderful chills course through her body as he struggled to try to get up, but his fruitless actions were just causing stimulation to hungry clit. She could feel his rapid breathing through her tights as he continuously struggled. She knew that she should let him up, but she was enjoying this too much to give up this opportunity. When his struggles started to weaken, she reluctantly released his head.
 
Alex was suffocating as he flailed about. He tried screaming, but it was muffled by his mother's flesh hidden behind her damp tights as he felt an unsweetened yogurt tasting liquid gradually run in his mouth. 
 
Why is she doing this? Ugh! I am getting light headed...
 
Just when he was about to fade out and slip into unconsciousness, he felt the pressure being removed from the back of his head. He hurriedly raised his head as he took rapid breaths of fresh air to see several blurry spots form in his vision as his eyes teared up. He slowly looked upward to meet his mother's gaze, who was staring at him teasingly as if she was daring him to say something. He felt confused by the weird sensation he was feeling from this, but his anger allowed him to put the pleasant sensation to the side as he glared at her.
 
"Oh! It looks like someone did not learn their lesson...hmm. Whom are you glaring at like that sweetie? Awe, no one taught my little Alex that he cannot look at adults like that! Shame on me for not teaching you any manners! I am such a horrible parent..." said Julia teasingly as she watched Alex glaring expression turn to a horrifying one as he tried to  back away, but his head was stopped by her awaiting palm as she cupped his head and directed his face slowly toward her crotch as she heard him whimper several times and apologize for teasing her. She relished in delight of his discomfort and fear as her clit was throbbing for her little Alex's arrival to stimulate it.
 
"Well, I can discipline you now since we have restored our mother and son bond, right? I cannot hear you, so I am going take it as a yes, okay." said Julia teasingly as she switched to her right hand to hold his head down and playfully smacked his butt hard a few times with her hand as she felt a wondrous feeling as he...
 
Alex could not believe this was happening again. The entire area around his nose and mouth was wet as his mother kneaded his face into her crotch as she teased him. All of sudden he felt a sharp pain come from his behind that made his screaming turn into an involuntary grimace that caused him to bite down on his mother's tights’ covered flesh. He could have sworn he heard his mother scream out in a weird cry loudly several times as he painfully felt more paddles on his behind from his mother that were even harder than before as he grimaced continuously from the pain.  He was inwardly crying as he hoped his mother would not kill him for biting her forbidden fruit as he was in agony from her continously spanking his behind. Just when he did not think that it could get any worse, a stream of liquid gushed out of damp confines of her tights and rushed into his mouth that tasted like unsweetened yogurt and kind of metallic a little. Whatever it was, he made a mistake and involuntarily swallowed it. He cringed once he realized what he did as his compression shorts that were kind of loose on him, started hurting from keeping his package confined. He felt the pressure his mother was exerting on the back of his head release after she violently slammed his face into her forbidden fruit then rubbed his face dramatically on it as she buckled against him a few times, but this time he did not raise his head, in fact he just laid there as he was doused in his mother juices again, then she rammed her forbidden fruit against his face to force his head up against the steering will as she violently humped him, which made the car honk the horn numerous amount of times. He could barely take a gasp of air to breathe before he saw his mother's forbidden fruit approach him again to slam into him over and over as he started to develop a headache from the steering wheel and her forbidden fruit tag team combination. Finally his mother stopped after she held her tights covered flesh to his mouth and grabbed the steering wheel to sandwich his mouth as close as possible to her pussy that was begging for release, then screamingly moaned as a massive amount of her fluid gushed out through her tights into his mouth as he was trying gasp for breaths of air from the alarming amount of fluids flooding into his mouth with no end in sight. He was trying his best to not swallow his mother's fluids, but he eventually reluctantly did as it kept pouring into his mouth and choked repeatedly as she slowly rubbed her clothed forbidden fruit up and down on his face. He felt weak when his mother finally released him from captivity after humping his face with her pussy one last time, then his face fell limply back into her lap to the undesirable area he was earlier desperately struggling to get away from. He coughed and snorted violently a few times as he tried to catch his breath and gather his thoughts to wonder why in the world his mother did this to him, while some of her fluids came out his nose and mouth.
 
"Are you going to lay down all day? I thought we were going out to test that invention of yours, but I guess you would rather lay in mommy's lap instead." said Julia nonchalantly.  
 
Alex hesitantly raised his head to gaze up at his mother to see a blank expression plastered on her face. He gazed in her eyes hoping she would say something to go over what had just happened or at least apologize, but she did not. She just gazed at him with raised eyebrows like is he ready to leave or not.
 
She really is not going to apologize...she cannot just pretend this did not happen! She just used me as a...no she has to say something! 
 
Julia was cursing herself inwardly for what she just did! She could not believe she just orgasmed on her son's face not once, but numerous fucking times in row and 'damn' it felt good! She was his parent! Weird thoughts started springing into her mind as she gazed at her little Alex's cute face....
 
I wondered if he tasted it. No, he had to taste it! I wonder if he liked it...well, it is over and done with now! It is not like l can freaking take it back anyway! I will just pretend like not anything happened if he does not say anything...
 
Julia watched as her little Alex opened his mouth a few times, but not anything came out. She gazed at him curiously as he felt around his lips and then gazed down at the cavern between her legs and shuddered.
 
I guess that answers that question...
 
Julia felt the urge to force him back down there as she watched him shudder from the horror of her pussy, but she resisted her urge this time as her face switched a few times from blank to predatory to affectionate, right back to blank. 
 
Alex was too transfixed in his own thoughts to notice the series of different facial expressions of his mother. He finally snapped out it and reached over to the dangling keys to open the passenger's door. He exhaled as he tried to let his troubled thoughts go as he stood up and went around the car to get into the passenger's seat. When he got into the car and sat down with a forlorn expression on his face, which made his mother unconsciously whisper the words "I'm sorry" as she hesitantly reached over to tussle his curly hair to help him feel better. 
 
Alex shook out of his depressed stupor when he felt his mother caress his hair. He raised his head up as he turned to see her. He saw her teary eyed as she was red faced with horrible expression plastered on her face. For some reason he felt bad...
 
"So mother, do not tell me we are going to be parked here all day! Wait! Do not tell me you do not know how to drive the car! So sad, I guess adults are not all what they are cracked up to be!" jokingly teased Alex as he forced some laughter out to comfort his mother.
 
Julia stumbled out of her thoughts when she heard Alex's teasing voice. She gazed at him to see a smile on his wet swollen red face and his big eyes jeering at her. She felt better inside as she felt she was forgiven. She joked inwardly to herself about the gall of her son to tease her once again after she just manhandled him and used him for her pleasure toy. She could not help, but admit he was quite bold.
 
"Alright keep it up! See if I do not discipline you again! Hmph! You still 'owe' me a massage remember! And no, I do not know how to drive it!" said Julia in mock anger as she crossed her arms and looked at her little Alex out of her peripheral vision to see him cringe and make an involuntary gulp as he laughed nervously.
 
"You would not dare!" joked Alex nervously. 
 
"Anyway, I will set the destination! You will not have to worry about driving, the car will do it automatically and like I mentioned earlier, I would like to make it back home in one piece!" said Alex hurriedly as he inputted the destination. The car started moving as soon as both of their seat-belts were on.
 
Julia gazed at Alex affectionately and with admiration as she twirled her luscious hair in between her fingers guiltily as she gazed at her little Alex. She watched his hurried movements and the buckling of his seatbelt. She gasped as the car started moving on it’s on. She gazed out the window for a while to watch the scenery as they passed by it. As she watched the scenery, a nagging voice in her mind kept telling her to turn around, so she finally did turn around to see Alex with a perplexed expression on his face. 
 
"Sweetie what's wrong?" said Julia with concern as she squeezed Alex's thigh firmly.
 
Alex was thinking about the feelings he had developed for his sister D'erica, his mother, and his grandmother, while also thinking of how to tell his family about his height problem when he was interrupted from his thoughts by his mother gripping his thigh. He felt comforted and also that weird sensation again. He ignored the weird sensation as he thought about whether or not to tell his mother how he truly felt. He decided against telling her his taboo feelings because he felt like that would push her away from him.
 
"Mother, when I restored your height earlier, I rushed inputting algorithms and data into the console, therefore I did not set the parameters right. I also did not set the aluminum poles in the right places, so that is the reason why your DNA helix only allowed you to grow to that height. I am sorry..." said Alex hesitantly.
 
"That is okay! I love my new height, really!" exclaimed Julia as she gazed at Alex, who had a complex expression on his face like he wanted to say something.
 
 
"Wait sweetie, what are you not telling me? I love you and I will do whatever I can for you, for you are my little Alex, I hope you know that..." said Julia affectionately as she squeezed his thigh and saw him intake a breath of fresh air as he struggled with looking her in the eye.
 
"Since the parameters were off, the matter alteration device sent some extra rays out preemptively to maximize its range and one of them struck me! My DNA helix for height has been rewritten and set to an inch tall!" exclaimed Alex exasperatedly.
 
Julia felt weird inside...she did not know whether to feel joyful sexually or sad affectionately. She dazed off for a few seconds, then said "What?" as she grasped her cheeks with her hands in shock.
 
Julia and Alex were interrupted from their conversation by the car’s gps voice, which told them that they have reached their destination.
 
Alex heavily breathed out in relief and reached toward the dashboard to push the dial to pop the trunk quickly. He hurriedly got out of the car as he saw his mother reaching to grab his thigh again. He ran to the trunk to get the matter alteration device equipment exasperatedly as he heard his mother yell his name several times. He groaned inwardly of how heavy this equipment was as he picked up the two suit cases and placed it on the ground to roll it.  He heard the car door open and slam shut as he closed the trunk. He heard his mother heavy footsteps approach him as he tried to ignore her to figure out how to put the parameters into the console that would shrink the property and the mansion down to a one inch scale. 
 
The car and my mother definitely cannot be on the property. It doesn't matter for me since my DNA helix cannot be changed. If I set the aluminum poles into a pyramid shape and set the matter alteration device to be powered by solar energy to increase the output and range...
 
"Alex! Talk to me!" exclaimed Julia as she walked behind him. She stopped when she got close enough to finally realize how short he actually was and she gasped out in shock.  She inwardly felt bad for all the intimate things she forced upon him as she realized what he was silently going through this whole time as he joked around and worried for her. She inwardly made a promise to always protect him and be there for him as she walked directly behind and turned him around to hug him.
 
Alex inwardly cringed as his mother forced him to turn around. He turned around to face her ivory exposed stomach flesh. He gazed upward and all he could see was his mother's voluptuous breast trapped in her sport's bra, so he sighed as he unwrapped his mother arms from around him and stepped back to look her in the face.
 
"I do not want to talk about it. I need to make some new algorithms and codes for the matter alteration device, therefore I need it to be quiet so that I can think." said Alex in a dull tone as he turned around and reached into the suitcase for the matter alteration device console.
 
Julia stared while gawking at her little Alex's words for she did not know what to do. She really thought they needed to talk about this...
 
"Alex we need to talk about this! I am your mother! Talk to me! I just want to help you!" said Julia desperately as she gazed at his back.
 
Alex cringed as he heard his mother's broken desperate words. He felt bad, but he steeled his heart already that he would not give in to his primitive emotions.
 
"I do not need to talk about anything. I already know you are my mother, 'my mother' that left me for several years when I really needed you. I have grown up to be an independent young man due to your absence. I am fine and I can handle any precarious situation without your tardy help for it is rather too late for arriving. Now, I need to think now so please give me silence if you really want to help. I am sure you can manage to do that since you have been silent for over thirteen years anyway." said Alex in a dull tone as he started crying as he inputted information in the console.
 
Julia could not believe her ears, she felt as if she had been hit by a bus! Alex words hurt her, they were a cruel reality she was trying to forget and move past! His tone was so dull and lethargic like he did not care at all! What happened to the joyful, nervous, and teary eyed version of him she saw earlier! She refused to admit to herself that he felt this way! She extended her hand out to affectionately rub his hair, then felt him shudder from her touch which made her feel even worse. With a downtrodden expression, she let him go as she went to go sit down in front of a tree in the direction he was facing. As she walked over to sit down in front of the tree, she could not help but look back at her little Alex and what she saw struck her deeply. Alex had tears and snot streaming down his face as he wildly pushed different buttons while his face was flushed red. She was about to run over to hug him to let him know she was there for him, but he looked up from his stupor and told her to get in the car. She was about to say something, but was stopped by his pained expression, so she just got in the car.
 
Alex fixed his appearance, then opened the trunk. He could feel his mother's worried hot gaze on him begging him to say something, but he just pushed the dial to open the trunk and exited the car. He placed the suitcases in the trunk and closed it, then got back inside the car. He ignored his mother's gaze and put in coordinates around the compound in the navigation system for the car could comply. Every time they arrived at a coordinate, he would get out the car and place an aluminum pole down onto the ground, then get back in the car.  Once he finished setting up the aluminum poles, he had the car drive outside the front gate of the compound. He breathed in deeply, then asked his mother to get out the car, which jolted her out of her weird thoughts she was having while staring at him. 
 
Julia was happy her little Alex had finally spoken to her, so of course she complied with what he said. She got out of the car and just stood there waiting to do whatever Alex told her to do. 
 
Alex got out of the car and saw his mother’s awaiting gaze and teary eyed expression as he mentally kicked himself. He walked around the car to hold her soft hand, which was bigger than his. He felt her shudder as something wet fell on his forehead and traveled down his face to his lips. He licked his lips unconsciously and tasted saltiness. He knew his mother was crying, but what he did not know that those were tears of joy.