- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julia receives asort of childish payback from her son, Alex. Alex comes to a shocking revelation about his mother.His mother subtly admits to liking him. They both open up to the family about Alex's shrinking infliction.


D'erica drops a bomb on Alex.

Julia was shocked when Alex came around the car and gazed up at her as he held her hand. His touch made her feel weird, which caused her to shudder. She squeezed his hand tightly as he gazed up her, while a few of her tears fell upon her breast to drop down onto his face. She wanted to comfort him, but he was instead comforting her. She mocked herself inwardly as she felt a few primitive urges creep into her mind again as Alex rubbed her hand that was grasping his with his free hand affectionately.
 
"Mommy can I have my hand back please! I mean like I do actually need it to run the new algorithm and if you keep squeezing it to death, it might not be usable! Why are you looking at me like that? Didn't grandma teach you not stare at people? I guess 'you' need some 'discipline' in manners!" said Alex teasingly as he prodded his mother's stomach in mock anger.
 
Julia gazed down at Alex with a mischievous expression on her face as she heard him tease her and prod her in the stomach. Her eyebrows raised quizzically when he told her that she needed to be disciplined. 
 
He has got some balls! I just manhandled him earlier for teasing me like this! Does he want me to...no, no way! I am thinking too much. Anyway, let me see how he will squirm away from my grasp now!
 
"Oh, my little Alex, who is going to discipline me?" asked Julia in mock anger as she squeezed his hand more tightly and pinned him up against the car facing her. She watched him gulp down his saliva and struggle briefly as she gazed down at him to see his expression turn from teasing to scared and back to teasing as he gazed up at her with a mischievous glint in his big sea-green eyes.
 
"Well mother, it looks like you cannot have a normal conversation without getting upset. Like I said before, someone needs to 'discipline' you, but that is grandma's job; however, if she is not around..." said Alex teasingly as he turned his head to the side in mock disappointment of her.
 
"If she is not around, what? Don't tell me my little Alex will do something, hmm?" questioned Julia with amusement, waiting for his new smart remark for she could put him in his 'place'.
 
I can do this! It is not like I would get in too much trouble anyway! I will just play it off like not anything happened like she did me earlier.
 
"Well, my dear mother, if the task falls to me, I think can manage pretty well and you are about to witness fist hand..." teasingly said Alex as his mother gazed down on him with a 'try me' expression plastered on her face. He breathed in deeply before he kneed her crotch and grabbed to apply pressure onto her wrist pressure point of her hand that held his captive as he also elbowed her in the stomach with just the minimalist amount of force as possible to force her to let him go. She backed up with a shocked expression on her face as she bit her lip excitingly as her hands darted out to grab him, but he ducked down and rolled between her legs as he then stood up quickly and kicked the back of her knees before she could react.  Once her legs bent, he jumped quickly on to her calves to force her knees to touch the ground as he then jumped off as he latched on to her neck to pull her backward. Before she could fall down on top of him, he stopped pulling her backwards as he swung around her neck and jumped onto her chest to sit down as he latched his feet behind her head to cushion her fall as they fell heavily to the ground. He could see a weird expression on his mother's flushed red face as she gazed up at him. She did not struggle at all, she just stared at him weirdly. He felt like she was mocking him with her gaze as if she was saying where will you go from here. With each hand, he grabbed a pressure point under her armpits that forced her to make a weird sound loudly escape out of her mouth as she gazed at him icily with a mind numbing expression.
 
He smiled as he bent down to his mother's ear and teasingly said, “I am quite the 'disciplinarian', aren't I? It is good you did not struggle mommy because it would have been way more taxing for you. Oh, I forgot! You did not really think I was just going to brush off what happened earlier! My 'big' mommy, that is not how life works!" said Alex mockingly as he pressed down harder against her pressure points as he heard his mother yell out loud for the sudden pain.
 
"Oh mommy, by the way, your dear little Alex meant to say your breast was too big and in the way earlier! You know what? I think I should help you with your problem!" said Alex teasingly in her ear as he felt his nether regions stir. He wondered if his mother felt it, it is not like she could do anything and this was payback. Every time he felt her trying to move he would apply even more pressure to her as he jumped up and down on her breast when he sat up to fake like he was helping her make them more compact. He saw her ice chilling gaze staring at him that caused him to shudder as he stopped bouncing.
 
Julia could not believe her son was doing this to her! She tried to struggle, but she would receive stabs of pain coursing through her body every time she time she tried, would make involuntary cries of agony escape her mouth. She could feel her son's bulge as he bounced on her chest with his tongue stuck out at her teasingly. As soon as he let up for even a second, she would make a new reality for him as she felt her nipples erect in anticipation and pussy quake in hunger as she thought of dominating him and saw her little Alex's face gradually turn from teasing into fright as she coldly gazed up at him. 
 
Alex felt sincere fear as he saw his mother's cold gaze. He tried placating her by saying "You know I am just playing right mommy!" and gulped as she answered back "For now we are." while she gazed as if she was waiting for any laspe in his movements, while he felt danger in trepidation of the future to come. Alex mentally kicked himself for doing this stupid thing to his mother. He chided himself inwardly as he tried to muster some more courage to run. 
 
"Mother I hope you enjoyed the massage, after all you did ask me to do it!" said Alex cleverly as he saw his mother's expression turn blank. He grasped this window of opportunity and hurriedly got up to jump into the car and lock the doors as he saw his mother snap back into reality to try to grasp the closing door. He breathed in and out deeply a few times as beads of sweat started to roll down his forehead once he realized he had got away. He watched her practically huffing and puffing outside the window. 
 
"Alex! Open the door for mommy now!" screamed Julia through the cracked open window as she kept violently trying to pull the door open.
 
"Not until you calm down! You look as if you are about to kill me!" yelled Alex decisively back as he shivered continuously from his mother's piercing gaze.
 
"If you do not open this door now, you are only going to make my 'disciplining' of you worse! Now open the freaking door before I get even more turned on...upset!" yelled Julia furiously as her pussy was practically rampantly leaking as her cold gaze turned into a wild one.
 
Alex saw his mother's weird gaze and for some reason his mind started piecing things together. His mother sure has had a lot of unusual behavior lately, especially ever since the restoration of her size. 
 
Wait that's it! The matter alteration device must have messed up her hormones.
 
Alex crawled to the back seat to let the backseat down so he could get into the trunk for the console and portable monitor. His fingers flew as he reran the simulation and tested the beam that hit his mother. Indeed, his suspicions were correct as the monitor said she had an abundant increase in hormones. He tested himself and found that he was perfectly fine, except for his height.
 
 
Am I having these taboo feelings because of puberty and it's what I want...I, no! I will not believe it! Anyway, I definitely need to help my mother, but the monitor said her DNA cannot be further alternated in that way! 
 
"Alex, I am calmed down now, so open the door!" said Julia exasperatedly as she gazed at him with a complex look.
 
Alex gazed at his mother in disbelief as he saw her complex gaze. 
 
"You are just saying that to get me to open the door!" exclaimed Alex.
 
"I am and am not!" exclaimed Julia back as she felt the sensations in her body gradually settle down.
 
"See! I told you so! Promise you will not hurt me first!" exclaimed Alex frightfully as he recalled what his mother did to him earlier and processed what his mother's increased hormones will make her do to him.
 
Julia was inwardly shaken when she heard her son. He actually thought that she would purposely hurt him.
 
Am I that much of a monster to him...I have these new urges that I can barely control! Would I really hurt him?
 
"I would never purposely hurt you...you are my little Alex! I am your mother who will always love you…I am sorry for scaring you!" said Julia chokingly. 
 
Alex felt bad from what he said, but he needed to snap her judgment back to her. He unlocked the doors as he wearingly moved to the opposite side of the car that his mother was not on and slightly opened door. He watched as his mother opened the door and sat down, then her hand snaked towards him so fast that he could not get away. 
 
"I never said I promised!" said Julia teasingly as she held Alex and forced him to face her. "I was just joking! Aren't you going to finish your experiment or whatever so that we can leave?" said Julia as she tussled his curly hair affectionately.
 
Alex breathed out in relief. He thought for sure he was doomed.
 
"Mother I just ran a scan of your body...you have a surplus of hormones in your body and your body is still steadily producing more. The simulation showed it was another offsetting of restoration of your size and cannot be fixed, I am sorry!" said Alex quickly.
 
"Well that explains a lot doesn't it! Well it is over and done with now. Not really worth spilling spoiled milk over. Plus, the thing about hormones is that they increase feelings that are already there, so I still do not really have an excuse. I am sorry for frightening you, my little Alex." said Julia as she tussled his hair affectionately and giggled when he shuddered a little from her words.
 
Alex felt mixed feelings about his mother indirectly saying that she liked him. He did not know what to say back so he changed the subject as they started to talk about what he was doing. He had his mother press the button on the console to initialize the algorithm to shrink the property as she gasped as she saw a circular blue light cover the area in front of her eyes and gradually grow smaller.
 
This is amazing! 
 
After about six minutes passed, Alex set some new coordinates into the navigation system, then got out once the car drove there. His mother stayed in the car since Alex did not ask her to get out. She watched gawkingly as Alex returned with a miniature scaled property and struggled as he placed it in the trunk. When he got back in the car, they joyfully conversed with each other all the way back home. They arrived home to notice it was just a little past after dark as they got out of the car to head into the house. 
 
The rest of the family was inside waiting on them to return for they could eat dinner together. So once Susan saw they had come back, she began setting up the dinner table, which was ready by the time Alex and Julia entered the house. She watched as they came in to see Julia was carrying a miniature display that looked like one of the properties that Alex had showed her. She gazed at them puzzling as she watched them go directly to Alex's room without greeting anyone. After a few minutes they returned and sat down at the table. She could have sworn that Alex looked shorter.
 
"Hey everyone, we returned!" said Alex cheerfully as Julia giggled.
 
"You all stayed out for quite a bit. You must have really enjoyed yourselves." said Susan teasingly. 
 
“Yeah, you all were gone for a while! I thought I would never get anything too eat!" said Jeff in mock anger as he winked at his wife, which made everyone burst out in laughter.
 
"Everyone I have something to say." said Alex blandly, which made the laughter settle down.
 
"I had an accident with the experiment that caused a change of height to six foot five for my mother and permanently change to one inch for me. Therefore in the next two days I will gradually shrink down to that size. It is not a big deal though, since I have already started to make arrangements for it. So, I will be busily held up in my room and the lab for the next few days to make adjustments." said Alex in a calm tone.
 
Everyone burst out laughing because they thought Alex was just joking, except for Julia and Alex, whom were not laughing. Their laughter died down once they realized Julia and Alex were not laughing with them.
 
"Alex, are you serious?" said Susan questionably. 
 
"Yes." said Alex as he continuously ate his food like he was just making casual conversation.
 
"Julia?" asked Susan because she could not believe him.
 
"Yes mother, it is true." said Julia in the same casual tone and demeanor as Alex.
 
"Brother is going to be really short!" exclaimed D'erica as her foot creeped under the table to across towards Alex's chair. She could feel her brother shudder from her touch as she placed her foot on his thigh to tease him. She watched as Alex calmly took his gaze from his food to gaze at her and mouth silently the word "stop", then started back eating his food like not anything happened. She inwardly felt childish and bad for what she just did, but she just wanted her brother's attention. She sighed inwardly as she took her foot reluctanly down and fell into depressed thoughts.
 
Alex was relieved when he felt his sister finally remove her sweaty socked foot from off his thigh. He unconsciously moved his hand down to feel the dampened spot she left on his thigh as he bitterly felt a stir in his nether region. He cringed as dark thoughts crept into his mind and wished that dinner would hurriedly be over for he could get out of these uncomfortable situations that keep springing up on him.
 
Dinner was eventful as Jeff and Susan tried to get Alex and Julia to open up about Alex's height, but it was to no avail because all they kept doing was changing the subject. It was a very awkward atmosphere and everyone was relieved when dinner was finally over. Everyone told each other good night as they slipped off to their rooms. 
 
Alex was surprised when he saw D'erica walking sulkily in front of him.
 
Her new room must have been finished.
 
He watched her depressingly walk with heavy footsteps, which made him feel horrible inside. He knew his sister just wanted to be a part of his life, but he always treated her as if she did not exist. He sighed as he passed by his room to follow her to her room, but she was too distraught to even notice him behind her.
 
As soon as D'erica made it inside her room, she closed her door, then jumped into her bed as she cried into herr pillow. 
 
Why does he hate me so? Why?
 
She heard her door open and close, then felt someone grab the pillow off of her face to pull it away. She opened her crying eyes to see a blurry image her brother. She rubbed her eyes as she could not believe he was right here, in her room. She watched as he used his t-shirt to wipe her tears away affectionately as he sat down on the bed. 
 
"Aren't you too old to be crying...you're thirteen now right. Hmm, I guess since Jessica is gone, it is my duty to tuck you in. Well, it does not matter, after all I love you too." said Alex as he nudged D'erica's nose affectionately. 
 
D'erica shuddered as she heard the words she always wanted to hear. She felt a stir from inside of her pajama pants as she bit her bottom lip as she stared at her brother blushingly.
 
“I love you Alex!" exclaimed D'erica meekly.
 
"I know. I am sorry for not letting you know that I love you and cherish you also." said Alex as he guiltily could not bring his face up meet her eyes.
 
He felt his sister raise his head and bring him towards her. He could feel her hot breath on his neck as she hugged him. He hugged her back as her scent flooded into nostrils as he breathed it in deeply. He lowered his head again unconsciously because he felt he had did his sister terribly wrong all of these previous years as his head fell onto his sister's developing breast, which felt plesantly firm as he listened to her rapid heartbeat. He felt his sister raise his head again as he gazed upward to see a conflicted expression on her face. He was about to ask her what was wrong, when she all of sudden forced him closer to her face and deeply and intimately kissed him on the lips with her soft lips. Alex, who had closed his eyes as felt confused by what was happening as his sister's luscious lips stole his first kiss. He tried pushing her away from him because this was wrong, but she would not let him go as she forcefully made out with him. He felt her tongue invade past his lips into his mouth to dominate his tongue and explore the inside of his mouth. Her saliva flooded into his mouth as he could taste remnants of what she ate. He opened his eyes to see his sister was staring at him as she violated him with a confident gaze as he felt something uncomfortably poking him in his thigh. He tried speaking to tell her to stop but he just ended with more of her saliva in his mouth. He gagged a little as he could feel her starting to pin him down on the bed with her on top of him. Finally his sister stopped for what seemed like an eternity as he felt her let up, then breathe deeply onto his forehead to sloppily kiss it as he laid there with his sister's heavy body on top of him.
                                   
"I do not think you understand what I meant 'little' brother, I love you." said D'erica as she whispered seductively into his ear, then bit it.