- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

D'erica reestablishes her relationship with her brother. Alex has another confusing moment with his unaware grandma and later finds her...

 

 

 

 


Alex shuddered when he heard his sister's words as she bit his ear. He could feel her as she slipped her slimy tongue into his ear to trace the inside of it, then nibbled on his ear a few times, which sent prickly sensations throughout his entire body. He was telling himself that this could not be happening as his nether regions started awakening. His bulge kept growing until it was part way out of his shorts as he felt his sister trace it, causing him to tremble in response as an unwilling moan escaped his lips.
 
This cannot be happening! Ugh! That feel…What are these tingling sensations I am feeling! This cannot be my sweet little innocent sister that is always begging me for my attention…ugh! Ehm..! She…she just touched my penis with her soft fingers! I feel…
 
Alex in the dark depths of his mind knew he was infatuated with his sister D’erica, even though he was telling himself he was not as she gazed at him waiting for him to give her a response of rejection or accept her feelings for him. Alex could see in his sister eyes that she was waiting for a response, but he did not know how to respond, because he knew whatever answer he gave would dramatically affect the both of them.
 
This is so wrong.  It is disgusting that I am being aroused …she is my little sister! Well, big sister now, but it is still wrong. Ehm! She is…I have to tell her to stop, but I am…
 
Alex gazed up at his sister D’erica to see her eyebrows were still raised at him and waiting for a response as her heavy body straddled him so he could not go anywhere. He felt something uncomfortably prodding him from his sister's pajama pants as he struggled inwardly about what to say to her.  He did not want to say anything too negative that would have her snap in anger or make her depressed for he has already made her life miserable enough.
 
"I do not think we should be doing this D'erica...we are brother and sister. This is a shunned upon in the world…" said Alex as he finally mustered up the courage to stutter.
 
"Fuck the world! You are mine 'little' brother...I will only share you with mommy, sister, and grandma! As long as we have each other, what does the world matter!" exclaimed D'erica as her beautiful face hovered over his face to gaze down upon him sternly.
 
"I..." said Alex he tried to say something, but was interrupted as his sister luscious lips started kissing him again. He struggled, for this was wrong. Plus, he felt several warning signs going off inside of his head as he opened his mouth to yell out, but well, he found out that was foolish…
 
D'erica could feel her brother struggling gradually come to a stop as he finally accepted her tongue when he opened his mouth as she slid her tongue more deeply in return to venture inside to claim her territory. She could feel her brother's chest heaving up and down as she felt his cock bulge out of his shorts to poke her belly button as she gave a slight moan of pleasure from the sensation. She was trying to take it slow as her psychiatrist suggested she do when she finally meets her partner in life, but Alex was not giving her any of the warning signs she had heard of...so it must be okay to continue, right?
 
Alex was trying his best not to enjoy this. He was thinking every thought possible to redirect his attention, but it did not help when his sister's fingers entwined with his fingers to hold them captive as she gyrated on top of his pelvis rhythmically. He tried his best not to announce the surreal moans he held in his throat as his sister’s slimy tongue and saliva dominated his mouth. He was trying his best not to swallow her grotesque saliva as he breathed through his nose raggedly for oxygen to only be comforted by his sister’s scent. He finally got relief when his sister raised her head from off of his face as her large tongue left his mouth dribbling a combination of his and her saliva after she bit his bottom lip intimately to send signals of stimulation throughout his body. He shuddered from her stimulation as he was just about to spit out the alarming amount of grotesque saliva she left in his mouth, but his sister's hand firmly clamped over mouth as she gazed down at him sternly while she flipped her hair with her other hand to get strands of her hair out of her face.
 
Hmm...What? He will not swallow my fucking spit! Does it taste nasty or something? Whatever, he probably just needs some encouragement and if he doesn’t want to…no, he will fucking swallow it!
 
"Fucking swallow my spit now! Do not tell me you want your ‘big’ sister angry at you, hmm? I know you want to fucking swallow it and you are going to!" said D'erica as she sternly got into her dominant role she has been waiting to try and slightly raised her body over his crotch, then slammed down on his cock hard to make him scream out as she shifted her hand to cover his nose and mouth. 
 
Agh! That hurt! I cannot breathe! Ugh! No…I am going to swallow her disgusting spit!
 
D’erica gazed down at her little brother as he pleadingly gazed up at her as his face grew redder due to him suffocating. She could not believe he still would not swallow as she raised her butt in the air even higher than the last time and slammed violently into his crotch to see him make a dramatic pained expression on his red face as a few tears leaked out of his eyes.
 
Please do not make me do this…Ugh! I swallowed it!
 
D’erica gazed down as he gulped it down to see him repeatedly gag and try to catch his breath as he vehemently gasped for air. She stroked her fingers through his hair affectionately in satisfaction to let him know she was pleased with him finally obeying her as she placed her other hand in her pajamas to keep her raging cock hidden from him as she directed it to side of her thigh, then rhythmically started grinding over him.
 
I hate I have to keep my cock hidden from him! Why did the fucking family decide he can’t know I got a fucking dick! Is it really that big of a fucking deal! Ugh! I am getting fucking frustrated from my cock being trapped! Well, ehm...someone will have to fucking suffer…   
 
D’erica winked at Alex as she prodded his mouth open and gargled deeply into her throat to spit a huge wad of phlegm into his mouth as her saliva dribbled down upon his face, then clamped her hand back over his mouth and nose to suffocate him into swallowing it. She watched in delight as he reluctantly swallowed and looked as if he was about to vomit as she continued grinding on him to get herself off at his discomfort. 
 
"Wow 'little' brother! You must really love your big sis huh! I cannot believe that you actually fucking swallowed my spit that quickly! I thought you would at least fucking struggle more! I guess I was wrong huh! What a good ‘little’ brother you fucking are!" said D'erica teasingly as she released her hand from Alex's mouth and kissed him intimately. Her grinding dramatically speeded up as her breathing grew even more erratic as images of him reluctantly swallowing her spit went through her mind, then her whole body shakenly went weak as she ejaculated twice in her pajamas. She had never felt this good before, even when she enjoyed a private session with herself and a few toys to watch porn. As she was intimately kissing Alex, she was shocked because he was actually kissing her back with his soft lips. She felt her deflated cock starting to stir in her pajamas. She was just about to say fuck her family and rip it out when she heard someone knocking on her door.
 
Shit! 
 
"Get under the fucking bed!" she sternly whispered to Alex after she bit his ear. She hurriedly got under her covers to get herself together as Alex hid under the bed. Once everything was situated, she told whomever was at door to come in.
 
Alex could not believe what had just previously happened between him and his sister as he watched the door open from under the bed to see a pair of ugg slippers approach the side he was facing under the bed. He groaned inwardly not again as his bulge gradually went down. He could hear his grandmother talking to D'erica above as she sat down on the bed and slipped off her slippers. 
 
Eww! Grandma's feet stinks! Forget the chip smell from earlier, Grandma’s feet smell like straight aged cheese. Ugh! My nose is being clogged up! 
 
Alex could unwillingly feel his nether region stir awake again due to the pungent intoxicating smell. He watched her yellowish soles wrinkle as he grew mesmerized by her feet-play.
 
"You know Alex loves you right, even though he might not say it?" asked Susan as she sat on the bed and slipped her slippers off. She loved how the cold wooden floor felt on her tired hot feet. She could feel a pleasant draft blowing on her soles as she awaited D'erica's answer.
 
"I know" giggled D'erica as she inwardly thought how she could still feel her hot semen on her thigh and her lovely intimate time she experienced with her 'little' brother. She felt a stir arise in her pajama pants as she reminisced about the puppy eyes he gave her and his soft lips.
 
"No, you do not! Tsk! It was his idea to give you this room and he also designed it specifically for you! Your grandpa only moved your clothes in here and put the wallpaper up!" exclaimed Susan while playing with her shoes as she shook her head at her ignorant granddaughter. 
 
"Really?" asked D'erica while gazing at her grandmother expectantly.
 
"Yes! When I told him that you and your mother was coming, he asked where were you sleeping and I told him the guest room. He nagged me continuously about how I could treat his little sister as a guest, so before you arrived and until today, he fixed it up for you! He would be covered with sweat and grime almost every day from excavating the space underneath this room! Then once he finished excavating and extending your room, he let Jessica and his secretary Kayla take over to design a private sanctuary underneath your room and told them not to tell him anything because it was your private sanctuary! All you have to do is set up the password to the door and you can go down there anytime you like! Try to remember that your brother is the silent type and not good at expressing his feelings, okay. Oh! I designed the top part of your room, by the way!" said Susan enthusiastically as she slipped her slippers back on and kissed D'erica on the forehead after D’erica told her thank you, then she headed towards the door to leave.
 
Alex snapped out of his daze once his grandmother put her slippers back on. He watched her exit the room and close the door. He could hear D'erica throwing the covers off of her as she got out of bed and tapped her foot impatiently. Alex watched as her dirty purple socked foot tapped up and down.
 
"Don't tell me that you are going to keep me fucking waiting forever! I thought you were going to tuck me in!" pouted D'erica in mock anger as she continuously tapped her foot impatiently waiting for her brother to come out.
 
Alex sighed as he reluctantly crawled out from under the bed and just when he was about to stand up, he saw D'erica's feet rub against each other as her perspired foot stench drifted to his nostrils, which caused it to crinkle. Her feet actually smelled more worse than their grandmother’s feet as he inwardly thought his sister must definitely not wash her feet as he proceeded to stand up. When he stood up, he saw that his gaze met slightly below his sister's developing breast as he realized his height has decreased, yet again. He cringed inwardly as he thought of the days to come. He was about to drift off into a deep depression, but was stopped when his sister pulled him in for a hug as she sat on the edge of the bed and told him thank you for her room. He breathed in her scent as she rested her head on top of his and tussled his silky soft curly hair. She released him slowly and then hopped further into her bed to get under the covers as she stuck her tongue out at him when she saw he was staring at her. Alex rolled his eyes as he helped pull her cover over her and made sure she was tucked in. 
 
"Goodnight." said Alex as he turned to leave, but was stopped by D'erica grabbing his arm.
 
"You forgot something!" pouted D'erica as she motioned to her lips.
 
"I am pretty sure you definitely already had your kiss goodnight." said Alex as he tried to slip away, then stopped once he saw his sister's expression turn stern as she waited. "Fine." said Alex as he bent down to give her a quick peck on the cheek and stood back up to see his sister gazing at him with a cocked eyebrows as if saying ‘like really’. He breathed in a gulp of fresh air to still his nerves and bent down to kiss D’erica on her soft lips affectionately, then bashfully placed his tongue inside of her mouth. 
 
D'erica was shocked as she felt Alex's tongue slip into her mouth and she bit down lightly to trap it. She watched as he gazed at her with a pleading expression as he tried to wiggle his tongue out, which made her cock stir again. She let go of his tongue to see him look at her timidly as he stood back up to hurriedly get away. She grabbed his arm once more and motioned for him to come here, then french-kissed him dominantly as she tried to force all of her saliva and her large slimy tongue into his mouth. She gazed at her brother while she kissed him and saw that he had his eyes closed as he tried to wrestle her tongue for authority in his mouth. He lost, so he bit down lightly on his sister's tongue, but it did not work as she pulled away from him as he slowly opened his eyes. She told her brother he has officially tucked her in now and saw his complexion turn brightly red as his lips were slightly swollen. 
 
Alex felt guiltily embarrassed by his lust and was a little disgusted by his new relationship with his sister as he tried leaving the room, but was stopped by the pinch on his behind from his sister.
 
"'Little' brother, next time we kiss make sure to keep your eyes opened, okay?." said D'erica teasingly as she heard her brother meekly answer back "okay" and watch him scamper out of the room. She watched him leave as her hand slipped into her pajama pants…
 
Alex walked to his room gazing down at his shorts wondering what was that huge damp spot on his thigh area. He thought for sure he did not ejaculate like the documentary he watched before showed for he did not feel the sensation that the documentary described. Plus, he for some reason wanted to run back to his 'big' sister's room for she could tell him something about what is happening and maybe experience it more, since she seemed 'quite knowledgeable' in that aspect due to all the intoxicating sensations she just made him experience. Also, when his grandmother came into room, he was mesmerized by her stinky feet, even though the stench from them were quite repulsive, his nether region still stirred excitingly for her feet. He was still thinking about the wrinkling of her meaty soles, even now. The matter alteration device revealed to him earlier that his hormones were not affected, yet he is being turned on by these grotesque taboo situations he had with his 'big' sister and 'big' mother. The only explanation left is puberty, which means these are his own unbiased lust and feelings, but that is so horribly wrong and uncomfortable to think about. He decided to put his inner feelings on hold as he thought of more pressing things.
 
As I saw with my mother when she was about an inch tall, vibrations and noises are pretty troublesome. I need to design something to project my voice or something that can increase my family's hearing. Also, I will need a vehicle to conveniently get around the house. I need to design a portable shrinking device and find out the maximum amount of time I can temporarily grow to normal size. I probably need to stock my food supply for I will not have to be fed scraps of food like a domestic animal, so I most likely need to place an order to Sam's tonight for they can deliver tomorrow. I probably need to place an order to Home Depot and Staples also. Sheeesh, I also got to shrink all of my thinkgs down and place it in the mansion! Ugh! I am tired already!
 
When Alex made it to his room, he went directly into his lab to start his tasks. He went ahead and ran a test on himself first. He found out based on his equipment as of right now, he can only remain normal height for about forty minutes once every seven days, then according to the parameters, if he tries to prolong his growth during the cool down period for his body's atoms, he would risk shrinking to less than a inch. Also based on the matter alteration device as of now, it would not allow him to break the forty minutes into intervals. He sighed as he started designing a wristwatch that would be the new portable matter alteration device and a little more. He drank several five hour energy drinks as he enthralled himself entirely into his work that he did not even notice it was now morning outside.  He used tweezers to finally place the last chip in the wristwatch, which caused it to roar to life. He finally finished designing the wristwatch, he was inwardly shocked when he saw the time displayed on it. Well that took longer than expected, but at least he added a few perks to it. He went upstairs to his room to scan everything and shrink it down accordingly as he adjusted their matter to be vibration proof. He then turned to bend down as he also adjusted the matter of the already one inch scale property with the mansion to be vibration proof also.  He gathered up everything and placed it on the lawn in front of the mansion as he saw a few birds fly out the fountain on the property in fright. He cringed once he saw the bird’s frightened actions as he thought of the future to come when he would be that small, then placed his new future home in the corner of his now bare room. He went downstairs to the lab to pick up the new hearing aid devices that had finally cooled down and went to breakfast. When he arrived, everyone was already eating, so he interrupted them briefly to give them the devices and explain their usage. He could feel his mother’s and D’erica’s hot gaze on him as he spoke, which caused his voice to stammer a few times due to his nervousness they made him feel. After he exchanged pleasantries and told them how to use the hearing aid devices, he scampered outside to his smart car as he set in some coordinates into the navigation system. He absentmindedly dozed off, but was awakened when he arrived at his destination due to the gps announcement. He got out the car as he hurriedly walked over to the abandoned water tower to set up the aluminum poles, then shrank it down to the one inch scale. He picked the water tower up and placed it in the passenger's seat of the car, then got the aluminum poles to place them in the trunk. He set the coordinates to another one of his properties, which he shrank down when he arrived to place it in the car, then headed back home as he meticulously fixed the water tower. 
 
Alex did not make it back home until late in the afternoon and as soon as he got out the car, he noticed the three eighteen wheelers. He hurriedly signed the drivers’ paperwork as he asked the drivers to break the seal for he can check the merchandise. After he did a quick check, he headed back to his car to get the property he shrank down that had several trailers scattered throughout the miniature property. He placed it on the ground as he directed the drivers to place everything in separate areas throughout his grandmother's yard according to what it is, which preoccupied them until late in the evening. Once the drivers were finished, Alex ran into the house to get the four AI butlers he designed last year out of storage in his lab as he changed their power units, then directed them outside. When he went outside he noticed that his grandmother was prodding the trailers with her toes. He felt weird sensations spring up inside of him as he watched her do it for a few more seconds and then asked her to please stop as he bent down to use a permanent marker to label each trailer as he enthralled himself into the task.  After he finished labeling, he tried to pick up the property, but couldn’t as it leaned to one side. He cast his gaze over to the other side to see what was causing the dilemma and shuddered as he saw his grandmother’s pearl pedicured toes pressing down on the property…