- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Susan is depressed because she feels Alex has been avoiding her lately.She tries approaching him on several occasios, but he would hurriedly scampers off. When she finally sees him and spends time with him, he negatively says something to her that sends her over the edge.

Susan was in her thoughts worried and slightly angry at her little grandson Alex for she was kind of ticked off that he barely said anything to her today other than at the dinner table this morning for breakfast when he was explaining to the family how to use the hearing aid devices he made. She tried to make a conversation with him, but he just scampered off to his lab after making a few replies to her and he did not even sit down to eat her food. This was not like her usual favorite little grandson to not talk to her and not eat her food, so she feared something else might be happening; especially when he ran out of the house quickly to leave this morning to go pick up the new miniature property after she tried to stop him to let him know that she was here for him and always will be here for him, but he practically ignored her and literally ran out the door to avoid talking to her. She was hurt deeply by this, so she went out to the garden to relieve her stress and feelings while he was gone. She was enthralled in gardening for a while until she heard an eighteen wheeler bull horn. She wiped the beads of perspiration from off her forehead as she got up to slip her shoes back on, then turned around to go to the front of the house. When she arrived, she saw a Sam’s truck, so she thought Alex must have ordered food for her again, which cheered her up, but she soon found out that was not the case when she went to the driver to sign the paperwork  and tell him where to put the groceries. The Sam’s driver told her the customer, which was Alex, had specifically requested that he will be the only one to sign and take the merchandise. She was bothered by this a little, but she did not let it get to her until the Home Depot and Staples drivers pulled up and told her the exact same thing when she asked for the paperwork to sign. She depressingly was getting ready to walk back to the garden, but Alex showed up. She suddenly felt her spirit lifted as she saw him getting out of the car, but it dropped as soon as she saw how much his height had dwindled since this morning, which left her gawking. She felt bad because she knew he was silently going through this as he usually does when he has a problem until she comforts him, therefore she was going over to comfort him as usual. She had almost walked by him when their eyes suddenly met as she gave him a gentle smile and held out her arms opened wide for him to run into her awaiting arms for a comforting hug as per usual, but he did not. Instead he shuddered as he gazed up at her and backed away to go run to delivery drivers to sign the paper work.  
 
Alex…ran away from me? He must had to go do something right? Yes, that has to right! He must had to hurry and sign the paperwork since the drivers have been waiting for him…but, he ran away from me this morning also…he must be stressed and scared of what is happening to him! He needs me!
 
Susan walked towards Alex as he hurriedly signed the paperwork and checked the merchandise, but as she got closer, she saw him take several teary eyed glances at her as he backed away. She started approaching him faster as she felt her heart drop when she saw the tears forming in his eyes, but all of a sudden Alex ran to his car to get a miniature property from out of his car to avoid her, then hurriedly ran over to the drivers as he put the miniature property on the ground to direct the drivers to put the merchandise on the lawn. She could not believe her little Alex was trying so desperately to avoid her as she watched the silhouette of his back as he ran into the house.
 
Did I do something to him? Is he mad at me for making him stay with Julia in the garden the other day? I only did it because I knew he really was hurting and wanted motherly love. He is going to hurt himself if he keeps bottling his feelings inside of him…he is going to talk to me!   
 
Susan marched into the house to Alex’s room once she gathered her thoughts, then took a deep breath as she tried opening his door to his room, but surprisingly it was locked. She furiously stomped her foot because she was angry that he was doing this much to avoid her.
 
Ugh! What do I do?!! He doesn’t want to talk to me…
 
Susan went outside to wait for Alex by his little miniature trailer park property for she could get on her little grandson for not eating anything, taking proper care of himself, and especially for avoiding her today. She inwardly groaned because her feet was hurting from being on them too long. She looked down at the little property and pondered if the itty bitty trailers would bring comfort to her tired sole as her sweaty dirty hot foot slipped out of the confines of her slipper slowly to be placed on top of one of the miniature trailers and she let out a moan of satisfaction for how the coolness felt exceedingly pleasant on her hot sweaty arch. She fondled the little trailer with her foot to give her a wonderful massage and hoped Alex would not be mad at her as she he saw flakes of dirt from the digging in the garden earlier fall off of her sole onto the property.
 
How could something so small feel so surprisingly wonderful! Ehm…ah, yeah right there in that spot! Wow! This feels amazing! Ah…ehm! What?!! Alex came back out!
 
Susan watched as Alex reluctantly approach her slowly, then gawked once he saw her big foot fondling the little trailer. She embarrassingly turned red in the face as she saw him stare at her foot for a while, then he gulped as he nervously told her to move it. She started to reluctantly remove her foot as she embarrassingly looked at Alex’s face, then stopped moving her foot once she suddenly realized his face was flushed red while he was staring at her foot and she could have sworn she saw a twitch in the crotch area of his joggers.
 
Does he like my feet…nooo! That cannot be possible! I remember last year when Alex visited the family psychiatrist, she pulled me to the side to tell me that Alex may have developed intimate feelings for me due to me always being there for him and I told her no way…maybe he really does likes me?!! Well, his bulge did prod me in my thigh the other day in the lab…     
 
Alex shuddered as he gazed at his grandmother’s pearl colored toe nailed toes to see the flesh of her meaty toes turning a yellowish red from her exerting pressure from her toes onto the miniature property. Another reason, he cringed was because her toes were gradually sinking into the landscape of the property causing the dirt, grass, bushes, and trees to be pushed outwards to make way for her sweaty meaty toes. He saw tiny cracks starting to branch out onto the surface as well as the trailers starting to gradually drift across the grassy landscape of the miniature property due to him having one side of the miniature property up, while as his grandmother’s toes were firmly holding the other side down, so he hurriedly put the property back down as he gazed wearingly at her toes.
 
I asked her to move her foot…did I not? Why did she not move her foot…can she not see that she is causing damage to the property?
 
Alex took his gaze off of his grandmother’s toes as he ran his gaze upwards along her thick calves to her womanly shapely thighs that could not concealed beneath her sundress, which captivated his attention for a little while as he felt a stir arise in his nether region, then as if reluctant, he moved his eyes from off of her shapely thighs to along her flat stomach upwards to her hefty breast that could not be hidden by her sundress either. He tried to gaze past his grandmother’s breast to see her face, but could not due to the angle he was at as he was sitting on the ground and also due to the enormity of her hefty breast also.
 
Oh my god! He is actually ogling my body! This is not right…I am his grandmother! Yet, it is nice to know I still have it…and it is kind of cute seeing my little Alex admire my body…Ehm! Am I getting wet?!!
 
Alex’s gaze was interrupted from his grandmother’s breast when her body shifted as she bent over, which caused him to cringe backwards as her breast seemed to be descending on him. He let out a small shriek as he saw his grandmother’s face appear from behind her breast with a weird expression on it, which made him feel frightened for some unknown region.
 
“Admiring something little Alex? Hmm? Were you admiring your dear sweet grandma?” said Susan teasingly in mock anger as she jostled her breast together when she crossed her arms beneath them while she found herself growing more aroused as she watched Alex gape at her breast as he tried to stutter a reply back to her and shudder nervously under her gaze. She clinched her thighs together in an attempt to appease her clit that was starting to beg for attention.
 
“I…I was not…no! I was not doing that! I…I could not see past your breast and was shocked that…” stammered Alex as he nervously gazed up at his grandmother and cringed when she interrupted him.
 
“What my breast? Hmm? I know you are not trying to say my lovely breast are too big are you? My little Alex, you do know it is impolite for a guy to make negative…” said Susan in mock anger as she glared at Alex to make him squirm and unconsciously rubbed her thighs together to please her clit that was being incited by his nervous actions, but was taken out of her taboo sensations when Alex interrupted her.
 
Why do I feel like this is déjà vu! Ugh! What is wrong with me! Now she thinks I am slighting her breast! I…
 
“No grandma…I was not saying your breast were too big…I think they are perfect!” said Alex bashfully as his gaze lowered to avoid seeing his grandmother’s face.
 
He thinks my breast are perfect! Can I take this as him…admitting to liking me?!! This is so wrong…but why am I not really thinking this is wrong?!! Do I love my little Alex?!! I have a husband and he is my grandson…yet I want him to love me! Huh!
 
“Grandma I just…I just wanted to tell you to move your foot please! I cannot lift up the property, plus you are ruining the landscape!” said Alex exasperatedly aloud as he was struggling with his inner feelings while his gaze wandered.
 
Wha…what? Oh, my big foot was still on the little thing! I had totally forgot! Since my little Alex wants me to move my foot…
 
“Sure sweetie…grandma is sorry! I did not mean to mess up your little new home! I am sure you will forgive me though, right my little Alex?” said Susan apologetically at first, but then surprisingly changed to a sultry tone as she lifted her foot up…
 
Alex watched as his grandmother took the pressure off of her toes to raise her foot into the air, then cringed as she lowered her dirty rough wrinkled sole that was glistening with sweat back onto the property. He watched her crinkle her meaty toes, then raise her foot slightly back up to bring it over to lay on a trailer near his arm. He watched as her meaty toes splayed over the miniature trailer and shook his head to relieve it of the dark thoughts that was starting to appear in his mind as a stir arose in his joggers. He was relieved when she finally raised her foot up in the air once again, but this time she laid her foot on top of her slipper. He breathed out in relief once the heavy burden was gone, then struggled due to his diminished size as he lifted the miniature property back up, but suddenly out of nowhere, his grandmother’s foot appeared into his view as she placed her big foot onto his arm and gently pressed down to make him lower the miniature property back onto the ground. Alex cringed as his grandmother’s big foot forced him to lower the property. He tried to slant and shake his arm to resist, but it was futile for every time he finally wiggled his arm out of her grasp, she would just adjust her foot to lay on a better position on his arm. He was forced to give up moving the trailer property due to how heavy it was and the involvement of his grandmother’s dirty and rather sweaty big foot as he heard her giggles above him in triumph. He felt rather conflicted right now because his bulge practically has fully awakened from this grotesque situation and he was angry because she was doing this to him when he had so much to get done! He confusingly stared at her dirty foot that was fondling his arm restlessly as a sheen of sweat and dirt was appearing everywhere on his arm where her sweaty hot sole and toes prodded as well as the stench of her perspired big dirty foot made its way over to inside his nostrils, which made him let out an unconscious cough as he grew even more grossed out by what was happening. He felt his anger gradually triumph over his arousal as he…
 
Look at him cutely struggling trying to get his hand from under my foot! He is so cute! Aww, look my little Alex gave up! He looks so cute down there gawking at my big foot and his arm does make a comfortable foot massager…what? Why is he glaring up at me?!!
 
“Grandma, can you please move your big foot off of my arm!” said Alex angrily as glared furiously up at her.
 
Oh! Is my little Alex angry at me! Aww…that is cute…but I do not like his tone! Plus, he was the one…
 
“My little Alex, you need to make up your mind! This is the third time you asked me to move this ‘big’ foot of mine! I do not like your tone either! I was just trying to cheer you up!” said Susan teasingly at first, but her tone gradually grew raspingly angry as she felt a mind numbing sensation coursing through her body.
 
“I am sorry for speaking to you like that and I do not need you to cheer me up right now! Right now, I need you to please move your big dirty and sweaty grotesque foot from off of my arm for I can finish doing the several tasks I need to have done to prepare for…” said Alex exasperatedly, but he was interrupted.
 
I know he just did not say…Is my foot really that bad?!! Ehm! What was that sensation I just felt?!! I feel the need to…
 
“You know what my little Alex! I have been worrying myself sick for you ever since you dropped the alarming news of you shrinking last night! I can understand that you are feeling bad, but bottling it up and lashing out at people, especially me, is just going to make things worst! I love you and will always be here for you, but you have hurt me repeatedly and several times today as I have been running back and forth trying to make sure you are okay! I think you owe me compensation, do you not think so?!! Hmm?!!” said Susan emotionally, then angrily as she raised her ‘big’ foot up slightly to trace upwards along his arm as she saw him tremble beneath her touch, which made her clit throb.
 
“I am sorry! I just have been feeling…” said Alex exasperatedly, but was interrupted again as he nervously shuddered while he watched his grandmother’s big grotesque foot slowly crawl up his arm.
 
“Ssh! Ssh! I know…I know you are very sorry for lashing out at your dear grandma and know you have been struggling holding all of these feelings inside…I forgive you, but you hurt grandma very deeply just now...” said Susan caringly at first, then teasingly in mock anger as she raised her big foot that had just made it to the top of Alex’s shoulder off to place her toes on his chin as she watched him shudder as few whimpers escape out of his mouth, which alarmingly delighted her.
 
“No…no! Please, I am…” said Alex desperately, yet was interrupted again as he started to edge himself backwards with his forearms after he tried moving his grandmother’s grotesque toes off of his chin, but failed as he cringed from touching her sweaty wrinkled sole with his hands while his prisoner in his nether region was trying to break out of his joggers.
 
Aww! How cute! Look at him trying to move my big foot! My foot is bigger than his little hands! Ehm! Dominating him feels amazing! What?!! My little Alex is trying to get away while trying to beg! He is too cute! He is talking too much…I need…
 
“Shush! Be quiet! You had your chance to talk to me all today, which you did not, but now all of a sudden you are a little chatterbox aren’t you!  What?!! Are you scared of my big tootsies? You hurt my big tootsies feelings earlier when you said it was a big dirty and sweaty grotesque foot! How can these sexy wonderful smelling big tootsies of mine be any of those things! You must have smelled the shit that has been stuck up your ass all day while you were ‘avoiding’ me! That is okay though because I can arrange an upfront personal seat to this perfection!” said Susan in mock anger as she watched her little Alex try to get up to leave, but she kicked him ‘lightly’ in the stomach as he fell down while holding his stomach groaning from the pain. She brought her hand down to rub her clit through the confines of her sundress as she picked her foot off of the ground to roll Alex over while he struggled fruitlessly under her big foot that covered his whole chest and stomach. She felt her clit moisten even more as it throbbed begging for even more stimulation. She took her foot off of his chest, then tried to shove as much of her toes into his nostrils as possible while he screamed for her to stop and snorted repeatedly as she could feel his icky snot on her meaty toes as he whimpered and cried. Her clit quaked repeatedly as she gazed down delightfully at her little Alex’s misfortune while she furiously rubbed her clit through the confines of the sundress. Her clit was drastically leaking as a wet spot started to form and spread quickly across the crotch area of her dress as she felt him trying to roughly breathe with her meaty toes in his nostrils and coughing repeatedly. Her thighs quivered as she moaned out in a loud orgasm, but she was still not satisfied…
 
Agh! I can barely breathe! Why is she doing this to me?!! Ugh! This cheesy chip smell is almost unbearable…what? She is taking her toes out of my nostrils.
 
Alex gazed up at his grandmother to see her body heaving as her breast jiggled while she erratically moaned and panted as she creepily smiled down at him which made him shudder as he decided he should hurriedly get up to get away while his nostrils were not being held captive anymore. He had almost managed to stand up when all of sudden his grandmother kicked him in the stomach yet again, which made him fall on his back again to make him roll repeatedly left and right while holding his stomach as he groaned loudly in pain, but his grandmother’s torture did not stop there. No, she was not satisfied with him compensating her yet for treating her as a stranger today!
 
Alex ceased rolling on the ground in agony when his grandmother’s big foot landed on his folded arms, chest, and stomach to pin him down. He groaned and felt his body was about to break as she put her entire weight on him while he heard a loud sounding plop come from beside his ear, which caused him to shift his gaze and see…
 
Julia took her other slipper off that has been confining her other foot to stew in her shoe since she was in the garden. She could see the sweat glistening and dirt scattered about her foot from even her bird’s eye view, which made her have conflicted feelings about what she was about to do as she placed her newly released toes on top of her little Alex’s chin and soft lips while she squealed a loud moan in another orgasm as she saw his eyes go wide in fright and face turn red as he was trying not breathe in any of her fresh foot scent. 
 
This is so amazing! I cannot believe I am actually doing this! Look at how cute my little Alex is when he struggles…ehm! I hope he will not be to mad at me after…
 
“I am sure you do not think my sexy wonderful smelling tootsies are ‘big dirty and sweaty grotesque’…or at least will not tell me they are again, right my little Alex! Aww someone is quiet now! Your poor little stomach must be hurting from not eating anything today…that is okay though! I have just what you need! Open up! Oh, you will not open your mouth! Are you trying to hurt my dear feelings again or do you need help?!! I guess I will have to help feed my little Alex than!” said Susan shockingly caring as if she was actually trying to help him as she tried to shove her toes past her little Alex’s soft lips, but he would not budge his lips open as he flailed wildly left and right trying to get away from her big foot, however couldn’t go anywhere due to her other foot that was pinning his arms against his torso to make him lie flat on the ground.
 
My little Alex still will not open his mouth huh! Well…heehee!
 
Alex breathed out in quick relief as his grandmother took her big meaty toes off of his lips. For some reason her other foot smelled obscenely worse than other one from before when she tried shoving her toes in his nostrils. He could feel dirt and sweat all over his lips as he was groaning impatiently in pain waiting for his grandmother to take her weight off his arms and chest. He gazed up at her face to see that she was affectionately smiling down at him, which gave him chills because her actions did not agree with her facial expression. He was about to say something to her when all of a sudden his grandmother’s foot flashed into his view again as he felt severe pressure and pain on his neck from her pressing her foot down on his windpipe that left him violently coughing and gasping for air because he could not breathe.
 
“Aww! See what a loving grandma I am! I am making sure you are getting something to eat. Now, here comes the ‘big’ airplane! Say Ahh! That’s right! Keep that little mouth of yours open…yes! Ehm! Struggle for me! Yeesss! You are making my kitty feel so good!” said Susan teasingly, then erotically as she forced as much as her foot as possible in her little Alex’s mouth and squealed in delight from him gagging and how good his slimy mouth felt on her hot meaty toes. She could feel him trying to vomit, but her meaty toes did not allow him as she fondled his tongue and uvula while she took her other foot off of him because she wanted see him squirm more as tears formed in his eyes. Her thighs quaked as she felt a huge orgasm coming while she was trying hard to muffle her screaming moans. She lifted her sundress up and held her hand over her clit as she wiggled her big meaty toes out of Alex’s mouth while looking down at him seductively.
 
Alex was relieved…no that was an understatement! He was joyously thankful that his grandmother’s grotesque meaty toes were not in his mouth any longer as he gasped continuously for fresh air to breathe. He gazed up confusingly at his grandmother as his bulge was throbbing to see her put her foot on either sides of his body as she slowly bent down while making cooing noises. He was paralyzed with fear as he watched the alarming sight of her swollen puffed up forbidden fruit that could not be hidden by her hand that was trying to cover it as she descended to the ground to get on her knees with Alex dreadfully directly facing her forbidden fruit as it dribbled fluids down onto his mouth.
 
Yes! Look in awe at my perfection my little Alex! Yeesss! Be a good little boy and do not move! Ehm! I can hardly wait…
 
“Why my little Alex, I am so proud of you for eating your food! What a good little grandson you are! I know you must be terribly thirsty, so your dear grandma got you some ‘heavenly nectar’ to help you wash it down!” said Susan hoarsely as she tried to sound seductive while she spread her thighs apart to lay down her torso flat upon the ground before her little Alex and removed her hand from over her clit as fluid gushed out from her previous orgasms onto Alex’s face while her butt was still hanging in the air.
 
“Grandma! Please! I…” exasperatedly croaked Alex as he cringed several times from the fluids dribbling upon his face and the swollen puffy ‘kitty’ above him that looked down on him insatiably hungry as he was interrupted by his grandmother’s sultry voice once more while he saw the horrifying sight of...
 
“Yes my little Alex?!!” hoarsely said Susan as she slammed her clit forcefully down on his face as she rubbed her nipples and hefty breast thoroughly through the sundress with the ground as she moaned out at this incredible experience.
 
“My little Alex! Yes! Ahh! Scream and struggle under my ‘kitty’! Ehm! Yes! Yes!” hoarsely moaned Susan as she rhythmically grinded on her little Alex’s face as he screamed and struggled against her clit, which was sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body that caused her toes to curl. She started pounding her fist on the ground as she felt a torrent of waves rushing out from deep inside her cunt while she ceased her grinding and pressed her clit as downwards as physically possible against her little Alex’s face smothering the back of his head against the ground and then screamingly moaned into ground loudly as she pounded the ground even more violently as the biggest orgasm she ever had in her life gushed out in a massive stream into her little Alex’s screaming mouth, while she could feel him choking her orgasmic fluids down his throat. She was panting and moaning! This experience was absolutely blissful! She clapped her behind and grinded on him to make sure he received all of her ‘heavenly nectar’ as she purred in satisfaction. She felt exhausted as the last bit of her nectar dribbled out of her clit into her little Alex’s mouth, then shimmied down his body to intimately kiss his soft lips while gazing into his big confused tear stained eyes. She felt warm as she kissed him as if she had been hiding her love for him for years and finally let it out. She could feel his erratic heartbeats and quickened breaths beneath her as she felt like she could kiss him for eternity. She reluctantly released her wet lips from holding his captive, which made a wet sound as he leaned upwards following her lips, then dropped limply to the ground as he gazed confusingly up at her. She gave a final wet kiss on his forehead, then sat up on him to gaze down affectionately at his face as she saw it was slightly swollen red with dirt, sweat, saliva, and her ‘heavenly nectar’ strewn throughout his face as he gazed at her confusingly, which made her affectionate expression turn to a complex one as she finally thought of her actions.
 
Oh, my god! What have I done?!!