- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Confused feelings develop between Susan and Alex. She reaches out to him, but he does not want anything to do with her. Unbeknowst to them, D'erica was sying on them and she wants a little action too...

My grandma…just…she just used me to pleasure her? This must be a nightmare…or a dream. No…this situation is real for I can feel pieces of gritty dirt along my tongue and the roof of my mouth as well as a thick slightly sweet milky fluid and also a salty taste overwhelming my tongue and pallet taste buds, while I also smell a strong collaboration of musk, strawberries, and bleu cheese...this is gross? Why am I not feeling disgusted by this? What are these feelings inside of me? Did I enjoy this…these grotesque aromas and tastes? Did I enjoy my grandma using me in such an immoral way? I am not suppose to…she is family, not mentioning the fact she is a little over fifty and has been a maternal figure for me in my mother’s absence. I know I am angry with her for disrupting me from my task, but I am not really that angry at her for all the grotesque actions she just did to me…is this normal? Am I in love with my grandma?
 
Susan solemnly gazed down at Alex’s face as he gazed off into the distance with a muddled facial expression plastered over his face as well as her ‘heavenly nectar’ and sweat. She felt so horribly bad. She did not mean to take it this far. She only meant to tease him, but her sexual cravings took over. She was feeling a torrent range of emotions as she tried opening her mouth to tell him sorry several times, but not anything came out.
 
I really did not mean to…yes I did. It felt so wonderfully marvelous, but this…no, I was wrong. What do I tell my little Alex? I just cannot tell him that I think I am in love with him…but doesn’t he love me also? He did not run from me when I lowered my ‘kitty’ onto his face…so, does that means he is in love with me? I want…I want him to love me though and I want to experience another blissful moment with him. His soft lips…his face struggling underneath my clit…those waves of pleasure he brought me as I released into his screaming mouth and also before all of that, when I forced my sweaty smelly foot into his nostrils…and oh so wet mouth! Oh, my god! I am getting hot all over again! Is something wrong with me? This is so wrong, yet I ‘want’ my little Alex! I wonder what my little Alex thinks…he is still just gazing off into the distance.
 
Susan was gazing down at Alex with a complex expression on her lovely mature face for she did not know where to go from here and her little Alex muddled expression while gazing off into the distance did not make the situation fare any better for her. She finally had enough of his lack of paying attention or saying anything to her, so she cupped her little Alex’s face with both her hands to make him gaze up at her with those big lost eyes of his as he shuddered from her touch.
 
Huh! Grandma is…her eyes, they are…
 
“Beautiful” unconsciously said Alex as he gazed deeply into his grandmother’s big crystal blue eyes while not moving a muscle nor breathing for he was just gazing into the dark blue stormy depths of her eyes to see the different facets of light blue rain contrasting with the different sparkling colors of blue light as deep blue waves were brushing up against radiant light which seemed to embrace his very soul in warmth as his whole being felt at peace. 
 
My little Alex called me beautiful! Oh, my god! He thinks I am beautiful!
 
Susan was bashfully blushing as she held her little Alex’s cute face in her hands as she smilingly gazed down at him to see his little face flushed red from embarrassment as he gazed deeply into her eyes.  
 
Aww! Look how cute he is when he is embarrassed! My little Alex is gazing so deeply into my eyes as if he is lost in their beauty! He is making me feel so beautiful and…wet! Aww! Look at his little face! He is growing even redder! Wait…
 
Susan was startled because her little Alex was not blinking or moving a muscle. He was just gazing deeply into her eyes as if he was lost while his face was growing redder by the second. She let go his face to hold one of her finger under his nose to see if he was breathing and he wasn’t!
 
“Alex! Alex! Breathe!” yelled Susan exasperatedly as she grabbed her little Alex by the shoulders and shook him back and forth desperately. She watched him shudder as he wheezed and took in several gulps of air as his rosy complexion started disappearing.
 
That was a relief! Is he trying to make me have a heart attack?!!
 
Alex had finally caught his breath, but he did not know what came over him. He was trying to figure it out, but he suddenly remembered he had to finish stocking the miniature mansion and trailers before tomorrow night or rather before his size decreases to where he cannot do anything. He tried sitting up, but could not move as he saw his grandmother was sitting on top of his torso while she gripped his shoulders pinning him down against the ground. He gulped as he gazed past her voluptuous breast that loomed over his head to see her face gazing down at him with a mischievous smile.
 
Thank god! He is alright! He scared the bejesus out of me! Huh? Is he trying to get up? He is gazing at me again like…
 
“Well, my sweet little Alex, are you done admiring me yet? I know I am breathtaking, but I did not know you ‘literally’ would not breathe! You make me feel…” said Susan teasingly as she firmly held her little Alex down while she felt her ‘heavenly nectar’ dribble down her thigh from seeing him struggling to get up while he gazed up at her with a perplexed expression on his face as he interrupted her.  
 
“I am sorry for gazing at you like that, grandma! I do not know what is wrong with me…I…I have to go…grandma can you please just get off of me!” said Alex depressingly with a confused expression plastered on his face while tears formed in his eyes as he could not gaze up to look in his grandmother’s eyes due to the shame he felt.
 
My mother, my sister, and my grandmother…what is wrong with me? My heart remains ignorant of the immorality of my lust and love of these distasteful feelings that dwell within me, even though I usher these feelings away to forever banish them from inciting me to act upon…I…
 
Susan depressingly gazed down at her little Alex’s forlorn expression as her heart ached for her truly taking account of her actions this time. She really did not mean to force all of those intimate acts upon her little Alex, but at the time she really was not in control due to the prevalent sexual urges that were coursing through her body.
 
My little Alex looks so confused and depressed while he is crying…I did not really mean to hurt him. I thought he wanted this…no, me. I wanted him. Am I wrong for wanting him to love me? Where will our relationship go from here? I do not want our relationship to fall apart…nor for him to leave me not experiencing these wonderful sensations again. We need to…
 
“Alex, I think we should talk about this…” said Susan sternly as she let his shoulders go while she got off of him to sit in the grass beside him. She awkwardly unfurled her sundress to pull it back down from up under her breast as she watched her little Alex’s face expression and eyes become clear as if he finally solved whatever was troubling him after they sat in silence for a few moments. She waited for him to speak or say anything to let her know his thoughts, but he just got up and walked over to the miniature property to struggle picking it up as he asked the four AI butlers to follow him to the area of her landscaping where his newly ordered merchandise was. She could not believe he was actually avoiding her blatantly again after everything that just happened between them. She sat on the ground pondering what to do, then stood up to go after him.    
 
Alex led the butlers over to his newly ordered goods as he felt his grandmother’s hot gaze on him. He struggled a little inwardly, which showed in the manner he walked, but his demander turned for the better once he made it to his newly ordered goods. He was criticizing the miniature property for how heavy it is in his mind as he let out a few groans from the weight. He looked at one of the AI butlers that was closest to him to compare their sizes and cringed when he saw that he barely came up to its stomach, which would make him a little over three feet. This whole entire shrinking dilemma was impeding on his psyche and confidence, after all, none of these immoral intimate situations would most likely not have happened at all if it were not for his dwindling size; however, it was not time to think about it now for he has more important thing to be done. He turned around to tell the one of the butlers to scout the area of merchandise before he shrank it down when he was interrupted as he saw his grandmother stomping this way with a stern look on her face, which made him gulp and unconsciously shudder.
 
Susan saw her little Alex turn around to face her as he nervously gulped and shuddered while he took a few steps frightfully back. She was angry at him for not talking to her, yet she could not help but loosen up as a few giggles came out of her mouth at his hysterical frightened actions in her eyes. She gazed into his nervous pleading eyes that were begging her to leave him alone as she let out a sigh and stopped walking to gaze at him.
 
Is my little Alex scared of me? He looks so cute…ugh! I am getting wet again! I…I like his frightened actions? I…no! Maybe I should wait to talk to him…
 
Alex nervously watched his grandmother approach, then saw her stop as she went in the house after giving him a complex reluctant gaze. He felt like a huge burden had been lifted off of him as he deeply breathed out in relief. He was about to try to tell one of the AI butlers to go check the area again, until he heard a gruff cough of someone clearing their throat beside him…

------
 
D’erica was coming back from her jog when she saw her ‘little’ brother Alex and her grandmother. She was still breathing and sweating hard as she dragged her feet over to them. She stopped, however when she saw her grandmother pick her foot up to shove it her ‘little’ brother’s mouth as she felt a stir rise in her pants from this shocking sight. She got closer to them and hid behind a tree as she could hear her grandmother’s seductive words while she watched in awe. She reached into her pants to massage her cock as her grandmother rolled up her sundress to stand on top of her brother and crouch slowly on top of him as she heard his whimpers, but surprisingly he did not try to struggle as he did earlier. She was so turned on as precum leaked through her tights while listening to her grandmother’s seductive words as she covered her brother’s awaiting frightened face with her swollen pussy that was dribbling fluids all over her brother’s face and curly hair and moaned out in ecstasy. D’erica exploded as she saw her grandmother brutally humping her brother’s face in bliss while beating wildly on the ground as she tried to muffle her screams of ecstasy. She could not believe this beautiful voluptuous dominant woman was her grandmother. She watched her grandmother pant repeatedly in sexual exhaustion as sweat ran down her beautiful face to glisten under the radiant light of the setting sun while she swept strands of hair out her face to look down affectionately at her brother.
 
I did not know grandma was that beautiful and firm! Wow! I am…kind of jealous of her.
 
D’erica was about to walk over when she noticed an uncomfortable air develop between her grandmother and little brother. She saw her grandmother depressingly wander into the house as Alex looked relieved. She giggled at her brother’s nervous reactions as she walked over to him, which he did not even notice, so she cleared her throat a few times to see him turn around with a frightened expression as her cock stirred again.
 
“Oh ‘little’ brother, what are you acting all jumpy for, hmm?!! I am just your ‘big’ sis!” teasingly said D’erica as she tussled his curly air affectionately while he cringed from her touch. She gazed down at him tenderly as she saw his bruised face and used her shirt to wipe away her grandmother’s sweat and ‘heavenly nectar’ while he bashfully gazed up at her.
 
“D’erica…thank you!” nervously said Alex as he shuffled his feet while watching his little sister’s expression turn into surprise.
 
“You’re…you’re welcome! I am your big sis, so I have to look after you! Grandmother really went overboard, didn’t she?!!” exclaimed D’erica in shock of Alex telling her thank you, while she twirled his curly hair in between her fingers.
 
“What ‘big’ sister?!! Huh?!! If I remember correctly, I am the big brother!” said Alex in mock anger as he poked his sister in the bellybutton.
 
“Doesn’t matter! I’m ‘bigger’, so I am your ‘big’ sister!” teasingly said D’erica as she bent down to put her breast in his face to tease him, but Alex moved back, which caused her to stumble. She saw her ‘little’ brother quickly try to prop her back up to help her keep her balance, but he just made the situation worst by causing her to fall on top of him as they fell to the ground. She heard her brother mutter a few groans from under her and felt him trying to push her off of him. She was about to tease him, but she felt something prodding her thigh.
 
He is hard already! Wow! It has barely been a few seconds! Wait…
 
“Oh ‘little’ brother! You are fancying your ‘big’ sis, huh! You cannot get enough of me! You are so cute! I did not know you would get hard this quickly!” teasingly said D’erica as she sat up, then gazed down upon her cute little brother’s blushing face as he turned his head to the side to avoid eye contact with her. She was finding her brother’s bashfulness quite a turn on, so she had to shift around on top of him to make ‘herself’ more comfortable as she saw her brother part his soft lips to say something.
 
“I…I…it’s not that exactly!” stammered Alex bashfully as his sister grabbed both sides of his face to force him to gaze up at her beautiful face while she had a mischievous grin on her face. He felt his heart throb as he gulped down saliva nervously.
 
“Oh really? Hmm…if it not that exactly, what is the reason my dear ‘little’ brother?!! Ooh! Is it because of grandma dominated you earlier! Isn’t someone a naughty boy! And you had me believing you did not like it, hmm?!! You are blushing even more, so I must be right, huh?!! What should I do about this my ‘little’ brother?!!” teasingly said D’erica as she watched Alex squirm in embarrassment beneath her as she reached back to trace his bulge imprint of his shorts, which caused a moan to escape his lips as he tried not to meet her intimate gaze, but she kept her other hand on his face to force him to look up into her teasing eyes.
 
“D’erica…I…” stammered Alex, but he was interrupted by his sister putting her sweaty fingers on his lips as she gazed down at him intimately which caused his heart to flutter.
 
“Shhh...my ‘little’ brother. Did I not already tell you that I will share you with grandma, mother, and Jessica…ehm! Someone is really raging down there I feel! ‘Little’ brother you are being so naughty, so I think I should punish you…” seductively said D’erica as she slowly moved her hand from his face to across his stomach to slip into his shorts and grabbed his cock to squeeze it, which caused him to let out a loud moan in ecstasy due to the agony. She gazed down proudly at her brother’s reaction as she felt her cock writhe violently trying to get out of her tights. She begrudgingly moved off of her brother’s chest for he would not feel her cock brushing against him.  
 
I wish I could tell him…ugh! My family! Well, they are probably right… He probably would not look at me the same or be disgusted by me if he finds out…
 
“Big sis…D’erica, I…I love you!” bashfully said Alex as he brought his hands up to cover his face in embarrassment as his sister gasped. He could feel her soft fingers trying to pull his hands off of his face, but she stopped, so he peeked between his fingers to see her radiantly smiling down affectionately at him, which caused a warm sensation to course through his body. He covered his eyes again from embarrassment as he felt relieved and happy for finally admitting some of his feelings that he has been bottling up inside for so long. He was relishing admitting his feelings, when he suddenly felt hot air blowing on his hands, He was curious to what it was, so he peeked through his fingers…
 
“Boo!”
 
Alex cringed as he saw his sister’s beautiful face peering down at him teasingly, then he hurriedly closed his fingers to hide from her view. His heart started beating rapidly as he wondered what was wrong with him.
 
“Look at me Alex.” said D’erica seductively as she gazed down at her little brother hiding behind his hands in embarrassment with her hands on the ground beside either sides of his face while her behind was in the air as her knees supported her against the ground.
 
“Alex take your hands down.” said D’erica impatiently as she saw her brother cringe beneath her, but still would not uncover his face.
 
Hmm…
 
“Little brother take your fucking hands down now!” sternly said D’erica as she watched her brother shudder as he reluctantly took his hands down to blushingly gaze up into her eyes.
 
“You are really beautiful…” blushingly said Alex, but he was interrupted by D’erica’s soft lips engulfing his lips in a dominant passionate kiss. He tried to kiss her back, but she was in complete control as he felt her large slimy tongue slip past his lips to enter into the crevice of his mouth. He inwardly cringed from her breath and the taste of her saliva, but soon got used to it as he enjoyed this intimate moment and wished it would last forever…
 
“‘Little’ brother was that so bad, hmm?!! Look at you! You didn’t even want your big sis to stop did you?!! And to think I had to force your little hands off of your cute little face! Oh, you look too cute when you are blushing!” teasingly said D’erica after she drew back from the kiss as Alex followed her lips with his eyes closed as she raised her head, then his head fell when she finally released his lips from the kiss as she caught him to gently lay his head upon the ground while saliva dribbled connectively between both of their lips. She watched as her brother dreamily opened his eyes as his face was flushed red. She felt warm inside knowing her brother was in love with her and he had admitted his feelings to her. She gazed down affectionately at him as he nervously raised hands to bring her face to his and intimately kissed her with his soft lips, then let go of her face to pull her butt down, so she could lay on top of him. She knew this was not a good idea, so she was getting ready to move back upwards to awkwardly get off of him, but he brazenly wrapped his legs around her. A deep moan slipped out her mouth as his crotch tightly pressed up against hers, which caused her to bite his soft bottom lip seductively, even though she felt her brother cringe a little from her swollen bulge as he kissed her intimately with his eyes closed. She felt her sexual desire starting to become too overwhelming for her, so she bit his lip harshly for him to release her, then stood up as she gazed down at him affectionately.
 
“Sis,I…I’m sorry!” stammered Alex embarrassingly as he opened his eyes to gaze off into the distance to avoid his sister’s gaze, while his crotch was hurting from the assumed ‘phone’ in her pocket as he heard her burst out in giggles above him. He blushed as he curiously gazed up at his sister to see her affectionately gazing down at him trying to stifle her giggles.  
 
“What is so funny?” nervously asked Alex.
 
“Nothing! Nothing at all my ‘little’ brother! You are just too cute!” exclaimed D’erica as she turned around to go into the house for quick wash off to get ready for dinner while she glanced behind her a few times to see her little brother ogling her butt, which made her feel even more aroused as she hurried into the house to take a cold shower instead.
 
Alex reluctantly watched his sister leave, then traced his lips with his fingers for a while as a lovey dovely expression appeared on his face. He did not care if loving his sister was immoral anymore because she had made a way into his heart and will forever be there. He wore a goofy expression on his face for a while until he remembered the tasks he was supposed to be doing.  He hurriedly got up and walked over to the AI butlers to get one to first check the area before he proceeded to shrink down all the merchandise.  Since the butler said it was clear, he went ahead and shrunk all the merchandise, then had the butlers place everything neatly into its proper place onto the property after he shrank them down too, which took them until it was dark outside.  He then tried to pick the property up, but could not lift it, which caused his joyous mood to turn into a depressed one as he instructed one of the butlers to step off of the property, then enlarged the butler to normal size as he requested it to carry the property to his room and set it beside the other property. He told the three butlers already shrunken on the trailer property to move onto the other property with the mansion to place his belongings in the designated areas inside where he would want them when they made it to inside his room. He instructed the butler that was already normal size to follow him downstairs into the lab, then proceeded to shrink down everything in the lab except the entertainment area.  He sighed as he stared at the now spacious lab, then told the butler to carry all the shrunken equipment and gadgets upstairs and instruct the other butlers to place them in the mansion’s lab neatly and organized. He walked back up the stairs dragging his feet back to his car to get the water tower. He could hear his family laughing hysterically in the dining room before he left to go outside to his car, which made him feel lonely while he left out as he opened the door to leave.  He could hear crickets chirping and owls hooting as he walked to his car enjoying the wondrous sounds of nature to brighten his mood. He gently picked the water tower up after he opened the car door and went back into the house as he heard laughter again as soon as he went inside. His demeanor drooped as he longingly gazed in the direction of the dining room, then sighed as he was about to make his way back to his room, but a light cough of someone clearing their throat stopped him.
 
Susan had heard the door open while she was in the kitchen, so she had opened the kitchen drapes to see who had went outside and saw her little Alex. A complex emotion rose in her chest as she wondered where he was going this late. She studiously gazed at him through the window and was relieved to see him head back towards the house. She went to the door to meet him, but as he came in, he did not even see her. Instead, he longingly gazed toward the dining room where the rest of the family were at with a wounded expression on his face, which caused her heart to shudder. She saw as he reluctantly broke his gaze away as he was getting ready to go back to his room, so she cleared her throat to get his attention. She watched as he wearingly searched the room for the sound she made and saw him cringe in fright as his eyes landed on her as he took several steps away from her in the direction of his room, then sprinted off to his room as she was about to open her mouth to say something. She almost fell from the shock of him running away from her as she depressingly walked over to one of the family rooms to sit down on the sofa as she sighed while a few tears fell out of her eyes.
 
Alex had finally made it to room as he came to a stop huffing and puffing to open the door as the bitter image of his grandmother’s complex face expression played over and over in his mind. He shook his head to get rid of the bitter images while he walked over to the miniature properties to set up the water tower, which took about an hour. He yawned out tiredly in relief once it was done, then was about to go to the kitchen to get something to eat, but he realized he was not all that hungry, just extremely tired. He was about to tell the three butlers organizing things in the mansion to bring him a bed or at least some cover, but he was too tired to bother, so he curled into a ball in front of the two properties to slip off to sleep. He had almost drifted asleep, but the door to his room opened as someone stomped inside.