- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex has a rather uncomfortable late night meeting with his grandfather. He finds out his grandmother is beating herself up in the garden due to him and he apologizes.

Jeff stormed into the room stressed as he gazed haphazardly around the surprisingly spacious dark room looking for Alex while he fruitlessly fondled the wall to find the light switch, but could not find it.
 
Where is he? Agh! I really need him! Huh?!!
 
Jeff stumbled around the room squinting trying to search for Alex as he was inwardly shocked how everything was gone out of the room.  He foot bumped against something on the ground that let out a groan in response while he cast his gaze downward to see what it was. His eyes landed on bulky lump beneath him as he saw Alex’s eyes lazily glaring up at him.
 
Why did grandpa just kick me in the shoulder? Why is he even in my room?
 
“What is it Grandpa? It is pretty late and I am quite tired.” lazily said Alex as he rubbed his shoulder and crinkled his nose because he could smell a pungent aroma coming from his grandfather’s feet as his grandfather shifted while he also bent down to get a better view of him. Alex cringed as he saw his grandfather’s pungent bare feet shift closer to him as he scooted away a little from them unconsciously.
 
“My bad sport…I did not really mean to disturb you so late, but your grandma is out in the garden. I asked her to come back inside to bed since it is cold and dark outside, but she would not listen to me. I tried to stay out there with her, but the wind was picking up outside and I left my house slippers upstairs in my room, so the cold ground did not feel all that comfortable on these old bare soles of mine; especially since the moonlight outside is barely shining, so I kept stubbing my toes over and over against stuff. Anyhow, I wondered if you could go talk to her, since she always listens to you, but you might want to put some more clothes on sport because it is quite nippy outside.” said Jeff as he peered down at his grandson while crouched to see him more clearly.
 
“Grandma is outside in the garden this late! It is going on 1:00 in the morning!” exclaimed Alex hysterically because he was shocked as he vigorously rubbed the tiredness and laziness from out of his eyes after he looked at his watch. He sat up, but bumped his head into his grandfather’s chest, which caused both of them to grunt as a wave of musk and old spice deodorant washed over him. He hurriedly moved backward to readjust himself for he could stand up. 
 
“My bad grandpa.” said Alex rubbing his head as he stood up and heard a gasp from his grandpa.
 
“Sport, you have really gotten shorter! My god!” exclaimed Jeff as he saw he was almost eye level with Alex while crouching, which made him gawkily stare at Alex in surprise.
 
“Yeah, I guess. I am shrinking after all.” said Alex in a dull depressing tone as he saw his grandfather slap his own forehead mockingly at himself, then reached out to grab his shoulders as he cringed a little from his grandfather’s sudden touch.
 
“My bad sport…I did not mean to hurt your feelings! I…I was just shocked! Anyway, thank you for going to check and talk to your dear grandmother for me…it really means a lot to me. I will see you tomorrow.” apologetically said Jeff as he gently squeezed Alex’s shoulders, then stood back up to awkwardly leave the room while glancing back several times over his shoulder to look at the short silhouette that is his grandson as if he could not believe what he was seeing.
 
Alex stood sill for a while as he tried shaking off the depression creeping over him, but was not successful as his shoulders and demeanor started to slouch while he sulked for a few moments. He begrudgingly got out of his feelings as he bent down to gently knock on the door of the miniature mansion and watched as the butlers came out of the door in an orderly fashion to gaze up at him awaiting his orders. He grimaced as the reality that he would soon be the same size popped into his mind, then breathed out as he told one of them to bring him a jacket, joggers, and a pair of boots. He stayed crouched down for a few minutes as he waited for the butler to return with his clothes, then gently took them away from the butler once it returned and laid it out onto the open floor beside him to enlarge it to his size. He took off his Nike kicks and put the clothes on top of his shorts and t-shirt that he already was wearing, then lazily put on his pair of boots without tying them. He left out of his room and was about to head to the stairs, but stopped because he could see D’erica’s light shining out from under her bedroom door, which puzzled him because he wondered why she was still up this late. He was about to go see why she was still up, but he suddenly remembered his grandmother was outside in the cold freezing air most likely because of him, so he turned back around to head to the stairs for he could go down to the first floor to leave to go outside as he guiltily dragged his feet.   
 
Susan was in the garden violently digging into the dirt harvesting the carrots and collards that have already ripened, while tears constantly streamed down her face to land onto her heaving breast that continuously bobbled up down due to her loud erratic sobbing as tears continuously dripped from off of her breast to land onto her restless hands. If someone was around, they would have noticed that she was actually brutally destroying the vegetables as she harvested them while you could see her grip was so tight around the handle of the shovel, that blood was lightly drizzling from her nails digging into her palm as her veins were bulging out of her hand while the blood that dribbled onto the dirt coating her fingers caused the dirt to turn into a ruddy color. She was sobbing loudly while her mind and thoughts were in total disarray as she immersed herself into gardening to get rid of the aching and confused feelings in her heart.
 
Alex had begrudgingly arrived to the garden as he stopped dragging his feet to guiltily stare at the violent display of his grandmother ripping the vegetables out of the ground while he could hear her especially loud sobs while he stared at her lonesome back shaking. A breath of air escaped his mouth as he breathed out to slowly approach his grandmother, but stopped because he really did not want to talk to her for he knew their relationship with each other would forever change after he spoke with her and he was not really willing for that to happen.
 
I...I want. I really do not know…but it does pain me to see her like this. I should…
 
Susan had heard someone come behind her because whoever it was noisily stepped on an autumn leaf and she assumed whoever it was, was her lazy husband, but she was too frustrated to turn around and entertain him. In fact, his presence made her even more upset and feel even more remorseful for what she did to her little grandson Alex. She told Jeff that she did not want to be bothered when he came outside earlier to try to comfort her or whatever he was trying to do, but he kept pestering her and even tried to take the gardening tools from out of her hand, so she got physical with him and he left dismayed as she watched him depressingly drag his feet. Now he was back, after she had just made it clear that she wanted to be left alone! She gritted her teeth from her nails digging even further into her palms for her seething anger could be controlled, because she did not want to displace her anger onto her husband for something she did, even though he does deserve some mistreatment for a lot of other things he has done. She sighed out in anger as she once more engrossed herself in gardening, but was interrupted once more when she saw her assumed husband’s boot near the collards she was about to dig up. She raised her head in anger about to really give him a piece of her mind, but her heart shook when she saw the person she threw her piercing gaze onto was not Jeff, but her little Alex.
 
She is hurting herself this badly because of me…I…
 
Alex had walked to in front of his grandmother, then gazed down at the lonesome back of her womanly silhouette bending over as she was on her knees gardening, while trying to steel himself with the resolve to say something to her, but just when he was about to open his mouth, his grandmother piercingly gazed up at him, which caused him to take a few nervous steps backwards. He bleakly gazed down at her as he saw her expression change from anger, to affectionate, to confused, to lust, and to sadness several times, which sent a piercing arrow through his heart each time he saw her expression change while he felt extremely bitter inside. He stumbled out of feelings of bitterness when she stopped gazing at him and started back gardening even more violently as he cringed from the sight and thought of if he was one of those poor mutilated vegetables. He clinched his fist as he bent to sit down and reached out to grab his grandmother’s hand, but stopped once he noticed her palm was bleeding and saw blood oozing out from her finger nails digging into it as the blood turned the bits of soil on her finger tips to a ruddy color.
 
I am such a horrible person. I am causing her to do all of this and I cannot even try to comfort her when she is right before me… 
 
Susan was hurting even more and confused for the fact that she really did not understand her feelings when she saw her grandson, because she felt glad he was here, but angry as well, then felt lust as he warily backed away from her gaze. She did not know what she wanted or real feelings, so she decided to immerse herself back into gardening and to ignore everything she felt and him, but was interrupted when her little Alex’s small hands grabbed her hand. She was shocked as she felt a foreign tingle throughout her body as she confusingly gazed at him to see his eyes were not focused on her, but on her hand. She was about to raise his face up to meet her eyes for she could tell him all of her confusing feelings, yet stopped as he tried to pry her fingers off of the shovel handle to release her grip, but could not do it, which caused a hint of a smile to appear on her bleak face. She gradually released her grip for he could take the shovel from out of her grasp after she amusingly watched him struggle for a few seconds. She watched as her little Alex pried her fingers off of the shovel, then took the shovel out of her hand to gently place it on the ground beside her as he rubbed her hand affectionately while she shuddered from each affectionate touch as she felt a pleasant wetness slip down her thighs. She watched as he stopped rubbing her hand to dust off the dirt, but angrily grunted because all of it would not come off, then stood up as he tried to pull her up, but failed, which caused a few girlish giggles to escape out of her mouth as she saw his face starting to turn red from embarrassment. She felt a little bad for giggling at him and stood up for him after he struggled pulling her for a few seconds. She heard him mutter a quick “thank you” that caused her to smile as he pulled her hand to lead her to the gardening hose, then let her hand go to turn on the hose as he muttered a few inaudible words to her. She stood there not knowing what to do as he bent down, but was amusingly shocked when she saw him lift the gardening hose as he stood up and then rinsed her hand, which caused her to painfully grimace as the cool water rinsed the dirt from out of her wounds that were caused by her finger nails.
 
Ouch! This hurts! Aww…but it is nice to know my little Alex still cares for me…
 
Alex finally rinsed all the dirt and blood off of his grandmother’s hand as he let it go to grab her other hand that was hanging leisurely at her side, then rinsed that hand too as he heard her make several hisses and grunts of pain above him, which caused a smile to appear on his face as he thought of this being payback for what she did to him earlier. He finally finished as he let her hand go to put the gardening hose up and turn the water off.
 
What is he doing?!! Why is he gazing up at me like that?!! Is he angry with me?!!
 
“Do not ever do this to yourself ever again! Do you understand me grandma?!!” sternly said Alex as he grabbed both of her hands and affectionately rubbed them as he fiercely gazed up at her muddled expression, even though he could barely see past her hefty breast.
 
He looks so cute when he is angry! Aww…it must have really hurt him to see me like this! Ugh! I am so thoughtless!
 
“Yes! I am sorry!” emotionally exclaimed Susan as she shuffled her feet nervously while gazing down affectionately at her little Alex.
 
“That is not good enough…promise me! Promise you will not ever hurt yourself again!” emotionally exclaimed Alex as he fiercely gazed up at his grandmother with tears forming in his eyes.
 
“I promise…I promise my little Alex that I will never hurt myself again!” chokingly said Susan as tears started to stream down her face as she lovingly gazed down on her little grandson Alex.
 
Alex cringed and heart shook as he saw his grandmother cry. He watched as tears fell off of her beautiful face to land on her breast to drizzle onto his face, which caused a few to fall into his mouth as he about to say something to her, but stopped once he felt the taste of her salty tears on his tongue.
 
I did not mean to make her cry…I…I!
 
“I am sorry grandma! Please do not cry! I am really sorry! This is all my fault anyway! You would have never done this if it was not for me! I am so sorry! Do not cry…please!” emotionally exclaimed Alex as he tried to reach up and wipe her tears away, but could not because he was too short as he heard giggles start to come from above.
 
I am so stupid! I must have really hurt him to see me like this! Ugh! Why do I not think sometimes?!! Huh?!! What is my little Alex doing?!! Is he trying to reach up here to wipe my tears way? Aww…this is…he is too cute!
 
Alex embarrassingly tried to take his hand back down as he heard his grandmother’s giggles and saw her teasingly gaze down at him, but was stopped as his grandmother took his hand as she bent down to ground to get on her knees, then placed his hand on her soft wet face as he shuddered from the feeling and the fact she was still taller than him by even standing on her knees.
 
“Is that better, my little Alex? Hmm? Do not tell me the cat has your tongue again.” teasingly said Susan as she held on to her little Alex’s hand guiding him to wiping her tears away as he his face turn red as he gazed up at her. She inwardly shocked that her little Alex height had diminished even so that her standing on her knees was still taller than him. This realization and fact made her feel several sexual tingles throughout her body that caused her to bite her lip as she tried to contain her sexual desire, but it was proving to be difficult as she gazed down with a complex expression at her little Alex.
 
This is so embarrassing…grandma had to bend down for I could just wipe her tears away to help her feel better, but I needed her help to do it! Ugh! I just want to go back to my room and go to sleep to forget about everything that happened today! Well, grandma is feeling better now, so…
 
Alex gazed up at his grandmother as she gazed down at him affectionately while she rubbed his hand gently against her face, which caused him to feel weird inside, but he inwardly shook away the feeling as he tried to gently pull his hand back while he tried releasing his hand out of his grandmother’s grip, yet for some reason, she would not let go. He cringed as he saw a mischievous glint appear in her eyes as her affectionate face expression started to turn into an impish one as she gazed down at him while he tried getting his hand out of her grasp not so gently this time, but it was not bringing him any results either.
 
“My little Alex, are you going somewhere? I thought you came out here to talk to me.” said Susan mischievously as she watched her little Alex cringe from her words while he stopped trying to free his hand from out of her grasp because he realized it was fruitless, which cause his shoulders to slouch in defeat while she giggled at his helplessness.
 
I know she is…is not going to use me like that again! No, she…I…
 
“No grandma, of course not. I was just going to go inside since it is so chilly and dark outside…” said Alex hurriedly, but was interrupted.
 
“Oh, my little Alex is cold and afraid of the dark! We had better go inside then!” said Susan teasingly as she saw him cringe before she started practically dragging him to the house by his little hand. She giggled as he stumbled while trying to keep up with her steps and her little Alex sometimes being lifted off the ground from her pulling him.
 
Alex was ecstatic when they arrived at the house and waited for his grandmother to let him go, but she did not. Instead she held his hand while opening the door with her free hand, then yanked him inside after she stepped in. He was relieved to be out of the cold air from outside though, even though he only mentioned going inside earlier so that he could go to sleep.
 
“Now we are nice and warm, so we can talk right?” said Susan teasingly as she shut the door while her little Alex nervously shuffled his feet, then impishly gazed up at her.
 
I can just make up an excuse to get away from her…
 
“Grandma, I need to go to the bathroom to…” said Alex as an impish smile appeared on his face, but vanished as he saw his grandmother’s amusingly gazing down at him while she interrupted him.
 
“Oh really! What a coincidence! I have to go to the bathroom too!” said Susan as she watched her little grandson cringe from her words, which she felt strange delight from for whatever reason.
 
“Really…Grandma?” said Alex nervously while he got goosebumps from his grandmother’s impish expression on her face.
 
“Yes really! What? I am not allowed to go to the bathroom my little Alex? Hmm?” teasingly said Susan as she felt her little Alex’s hand starting to sweat from nervousness as he squirmed while nervously gazing up at her as she unconsciously rubbed her kitty through her dress.
 
“Of course you can go to the bathroom!” nervously exclaimed Alex as he shuffled his feet and hoping this moment will soon be over.
 
“Good! Well, now you can go ahead!” teasingly said Susan as she released his hand, then amusingly watched as he warily backed away from her and slip off after muttering a quick “thank you”.
 
Finally she released me! Why am I so nervous…ugh! My under arms are sore! Well, at least I avoided the situation before it escalated, right? I will just have to hide in the kitchen’s bathroom for a while…
 
As Alex was in his thoughts, something told him inside his mind that he should turn around. He followed his mind and turned around to swallow nervously for he was facing his grandmother’s sundress. He gazed up to see her impishly smiling down at him, which caused him to inwardly shudder as he hurriedly turned back around to walk in a brisk pace to the bathroom for the scenarios that were playing in his mind will not happen.
 
He does not really think I do not know what he is doing! Aww! My little Alex is just too cute! He really thinks he will be able to get away from me by hiding in the bathroom! It seems I will have to discipline him again for trying to avoid me! Tee hee hee!
 
Alex was relieved when he finally made it to the bathroom as if a huge burden had been lifted off of him. He was just about to close the door to the bathroom, but his grandmother entered in after him, which caused him to back up in surprise. He tried to open his mouth to ask what she was doing, but her impish facial expression caused the words to be stuck in his throat as he backed up nervously to find himself eventually against the bathroom sink.
 
My little Alex is so cute when he is nervous! Aww!
 
“What’s wrong Alex?” teasingly asked Susan as she watched her little grandson fidget nervously as he opened his mouth several times, but not anything came out for the most part, just some inaudible words.
 
She cannot do this…why? I just want to get away from her and she will not even allow that…she already abused me this afternoon. Why is she doing this and why am I not protesting or speaking out…
 
“Grandma…why are you in the bathroom with me?’ said Alex nervously while clinching the sink behind him tightly as he hesitantly gazed up into his beautiful grandmother’s eyes.
 
“Because I have to use the bathroom silly!” teasingly said Susan as she enjoyed watching her grandson squirm as she felt her kitty leaking even more, which caused her to unconsciously shuffle a little bit.
 
“Grandma…we…we’re not supposed to use the bathroom at the same time!” stammered Alex hysterically.
 
“Why not? Plus, it is my house, right? You have already seen my body before, right my little Alex? And did you not just say earlier that I could go to the bathroom? So what is the problem?” teasingly said Susan in mock anger as she watched her little grandson cringe from her words as his forehead wrinkled as if gears were turning while he was trying to think of something to contradict what she just said.
 
I do not know what to say…is it really that bad that she is here? It is her house…plus not to mention that in depth tour she gave me of her body. She is also using my own words against me…
 
“Grandma…we are family…this is not right. You are my grandmother…and what about grandpa? I…I…” stuttered Alex while uneasily casting his gazing upwards at his grandmother towering over him as she interrupted him while she was fondling his hair and tightly gripped his hair, which caused him to wince from the slight pain coming from his scalp.
 
“Why is this not right…? I…I just wanted to check on you earlier…you were avoiding me and pushing me away each time I tried to speak with you! I had no idea I was attracted…ehm…going to do those intimate things to you! I know that we are family! I know that I am your grandmother and I should not condone my feelings…but I do not want to deny them! Is it really so bad…I want to embrace them? I have not felt these longing sensations you made me feel…in so long! And your grandpa…he does not know, so why does it matter?!!”exclaimed Susan confusingly and hysterically as she tightly gripped her grandson’s soft curly hair and did even notice his whimpers in pain while her gaze continuously wandered as if she was lost. She remained like that for a while, at least until her little Alex’s constant squirming finally got her attention. She was about to embrace him and ask him would he accept her feeling as she gazed down, but stopped once she saw his tear-eyed bleak expression gazing up at her as he winced. She saw her knuckles were pale white as her hand tightly gripped his hair and hurriedly released his hair as she stumbled backwards while gawking at the few strands of hair in her hand as she made some in audible mumbles.  
 
I hurt him again! I did not mean to! I just was caught up in trying to explain myself…
 
Alex was relieved when his grandmother finally let his hair go, even though she left his scalp still stinging, but he still was grimacing from the few strands of hair his grandmother pulled out of his tender head. He glanced at his grandmother and noticed her bleak expression while she kept muttering incoherent words, which caused him to cringe.
 
What’s wrong with grandma? Why does she have that bleak expression on her face? Does she think she hurt me..? I should comfort her…right? What if she takes it the wrong way? I do not want her to feel bad, but I am not ready for that type of intimate relationship with her…
 
Alex steeled his nerves as he hesitantly walked over to his grandmother to nudge her gently in the stomach, then watched her break away from him in stupor to gaze confusingly down at him, which caused him to sigh.   
 
“Grandma, you invented a new language didn’t you! LoL! All of that incoherent mumblings sounded like you were…well anyway, it seems you have come back from the land of the lost after your entertaining debut.” teasingly said Alex as he kept prodding his grandmother’s stomach and forcing himself to laugh in order to cheer his grandmother up.
 
He is not angry or upset with me…
 
“Alex I did not mean to grip your hair so hard! I was just…just…” hysterically stuttered Susan, but Alex interrupted her with his outbreak of laughter.
 
What is he laughing at?
 
“What’s so funny Alex?” confusingly asked Susan while she kept wondering why her little grandson kept prodding her stomach.
 
“You are!” Alex managed to say as he was forcing himself to laugh.
 
“I…I am?” confusingly said Susan as she tried to think about what that she did was funny.
 
“Well…NOT really! LoL! When I made an outburst of laughter to stop you from rambling, you should have seen your muddled face expression! LoL! Then you even asked what was funny and looked so lost when I told you that you are!” hysterically said Alex as he kept poking his grandmother’s stomach while she blushingly gazed down at him.
 
Stop me from rambling…muddled face expression…lost! Did he just made a fool of me to cheer me up? “Ehm”…my stomach feels kind of weird! My kitty feels…
 
“Oh, I am funny…!”