- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Susan struggles with acting upon her impulses as Alex tries to get away from her, but reluctantly stays due to her harsh words shaking his psyche.

"Oh, I am funny am I?" Susan sultrily asked,  feeling a weird enticing feeling tingling all over her body as she gazed down at her little Alex prodding her jokingly in the stomach. 

 

Alex stopped his laughter once he heard the strange tone in his grandmother's question to hesitantly gaze up at her, which was proving a little difficult due to his lack of height and his grandmother's bountiful bosom, but he finally managed to move his head at an angle to see the expression on her face. He inwardly cringed once he saw his grandmother had the same expression on her face as earlier when she used him as a muse for her pleasure. The predatory glint in her eye was really scaring him as he unconsciously started to cautiously back away from her.

 

Susan mentally struggled once she saw Alex fearfully gaze up at her, but also for some reason enjoyed it as she watched him cautiously back away from her. She had no idea what was going on with her logic. It seemed to grow more and more warped at each passing moment. She knew her mindset at the moment was not staying true to her husband Jeff and also a taboo, but she really did not care as she felt a electric pulse like sensation course through her body causing her eyes to glaze a little from the euphoric feeling while eyeing her little Alex backing away from her, then gave him a predatory smile as she slowly started to walk towards him while she watched him hurriedly back away much to her delight as she felt a familiar quaking from her thighs.

 

"Tsk! Tsk! My little Alex, you did not tell me goodnight!" Susan tried to say in a hurt tone, but sounded hoarsely sultrily instead as she unconsciously rubbed her crotch area and let out moaning sigh and made more 'tsk' 'tsk' noises while teasingly slowly approaching Alex.

 

"Good...GOODNIGHT!"  Alex nervously exclaimed, then made a mad dash to the side of his grandmother while weaving in and out of her clawing hands that were reaching for him, yet he almost lost his balance when he saw something speedily approach his legs. He cringed once he realized it was his grandmother's dirty slipper clad foot speedily approaching him that he could not avoid. His adrenaline started to rigorously pump blood throughout his veins as he made a desperate leap forward to avoid it, but unfortunately his grandmother's foot was just too fast as it heavily pressed against the back of his knee and calf causing his leg to buckle as he brokenly fell to the ground to slide a little across the hard tiled bathroom floor while letting out a painful groan.

 

Alex had broken his fall with one of his arms and used his other arm to protect his head, but ended up hitting the end of his elbow and chin when he fell. He groaned at the intensity of the dull aching pain of his body while trying to maneuver his body to look at his watch to get a synopsis of his bodily harm. He was surprised to find out that the display monitor only showed him that he had bruises, which was totally unexpected from his sense of pain and the physics of how he fell. He expected several fractures at the least... this was a long way off from his expectations.

 

Huh?

 

Alex was stirred out of his thoughts by a weird outcry from his grandmother. He let out a few grunts in pain as he begrudgingly turned himself around to see what was wrong with her to almost have his eyes gauge out from his head from the sight. 

 

Grandma is...is growing?

 

Susan could not believe that she actually kicked her little grandson Alex. She really only meant to slightly trip him to daunt him from moving forward, but she did not know that he would leap forward to get away from her, so she acted upon a weird impulse that came over her to reflexively try to step down on the back of his leg. Luckily, her little Alex was quite fast and she only briefly pressed her foot down, otherwise it would have been a lot worse.

 

Her heart ached as she tried to get a sense of the horrid reality she just caused for her little Alex and also her muddled mind while giving herself a depreciating smile as she listened to her little Alex groans of pain from the floor beneath her. She did not know why she did what she did. She just did not want him to run off and start ignoring her once again. 

 

She tried to calm her inner thoughts as she guiltily gazed at her little Alex sprawled on the floor while the electric impulse she felt earlier started to strangely grow more vigorous as it spread throughout her body. Her eyes glazed over a little from the strange euphoric feeling pulsating through her body causing her nipples  to swell and 'kitty' to thirst for attention. She bit her lip trying to not moan out in pleasure, but it was to no avail as a strange guttural sound escaped her lips as she unconsciously started to touch and feel all over her body while she started to strangely feel hot.

 

Alex gawked up at the large form of his grandmother above him that was slowly growing taller. He was confused to why this was happening and also remotely frightened for his grandmother's glazed over eyes were gazing down right upon him the entire time she grew as she rubbed and touched herself all over body! 

 

What should I do? 

 

Alex was shaken for he was perplexed about what he should do. On one hand he was frightened and wanted run away as far as possible from his grandmother, but on the other hand he was worried for her, wanted to see if she will be alright, and what caused her to grow. Alex confusingly gazed up at his beautiful grandmother as he loosely watched her dress stretch as she grew while hearing her alarming moans become more erratic. 

 

He was too torn about what to do to make a definite decision. He did not want a repeat of what happened earlier between them, but he did not want to just...well, leave her when she needed him. Plus, he did not want to admit it, but his taboo feelings for his beautiful grandmother was holding him here also. He had to inwardly admit to himself that this was a wonderful alluring view because his bulging bulge below was a constant reminder. 

 

I cannot leave her and nine times out of ten, her growth probably has something to do with me... Me? Wait! I can run a scan of her body to get a synopsis of her vitals to see the cause, but I will have to get close to her. Ugh! Fine!

 

Alex mentally prepped himself as he went towards his grandmother's towering form. Several times he wanted to turn around to flee as he took small baby steps toward her due to her glazed predatory eyes following his every move, but he still kept on moving forward with his grandmother's safety in mind. He breathed out in relief once he saw she did not reach out or do anything to him when he finally arrived in front of her. His shoulders slumped as he felt the burden of his fear removed.

 

Susan gazed confusingly at her little grandson Alex approach her and was inwardly shocked as she felt the heat from her body steadily rise as images of her dominating her little Alex to satisfy her 'kitty' earlier replayed in her mind while she felt her thighs continue to moisten. She was inwardly fighting herself to not grab her little Alex and impulsively shove his cute little face under her dress, but his worried sincere expression that covered his face as he tried to gaze up at her caused her not to act on her impulse.

 

Alex stopped trying to gaze up at his grandmother's face to see if she was alright and instead hit a few dials on his watch to jumpstart the hologram touchscreen on his watch, then watched his watch send out a large transparent blue screening light across his grandmother's body. It took a few seconds, but the process seemed long to him due to his grandmother's incoherent moans and her eyes he felt on him as goosebumps started to spread all over his body.

 

Sex: female

 

Bone Age: 53

 

Height: Transitioning~ From 6'4.5 to 7'

 

Alex cringed as he took his eyes off of the holographic information and depiction of his grandmother's body to digest what he just saw, which was another height increase! Just what he needed when he is already shrinking down to be an inch tall! And he was already an in depth witness to the horror of his grandmother's grotesque feet...now they were even going to be bigger! He inwardly questioned himself, wondering why has his whole reality been tossed, turned, and flipped so much as of lately.

 

My mother decided to stay this summer and has been trying to get close to me and I unawarely shrank her, then mistakenly grew her back a little tall. Not mentioning the fact I caused an imbalance of her hormones...Wait!

 

Alex hurriedly stumbled out of his thoughts as he recalled his mother growing and her increase of hormones to his hesitantly turn back to the holographic screen showing his grandmother's vitals.

 

Vitals: Warning! Influx of Oestrogen,  Androstenedione, Testosterone+, and Androstenedione

 

Alex heart almost stopped as he read the information as he warily noticed his grandmother's hands out of his peripheral vision that seemed to become closer and closer to him. He started to cautiously back away from his amazon grandmother while eyeing her and trying to think of ways to help her, however his thought process didn't get so far when he and his grandmother made eye contact.

 

Susan was confused to what was happening to her as she felt her dress and slippers were so tight that they were starting to tear while her body tingled with electric sensations all over begging her to be touched and satisfied. She tried not to touch herself or meet her needs in front of her little Alex for it was unladylike and rather embarrassing, but she could not help it as her large breast finagled their way to rip out of her sundress. Her face turned crimson while she submitted to rubbing her breast. She stared to wonder what her little Alex was doing beneath her breast for she could not see him as an impish smile appeared on her face as she thought about the intimate moments between them earlier. She snapped out of those thoughts once she realized she was unconsciously snaking her hands down towards him, but hesitated.

 

Will it really be so bad...it's not like we have...well I have not done it with him before, so what is the big deal? He is my grandson, but he has feelings for me...at least I think he does, plus I...I love him! Oh my gosh! I cannot believe I...I actually admitted...huh?

 

Susan snapped out her inner dialogue once she noticed her little Alex silhouette appeared in her view with a complex expression on his cute little face. She was just about to admit her feelings and probably dominantly give her body to him, but he happened to gaze upwards and they made eye contact with each other. She inwardly cringed and felt bad for the feelings she felt once she saw the scared expression on her face, but for some reason also enjoyed it. 

 

She ignored the sensations of her body when she saw him break his eyes away from her to hurriedly turn around to leave. For some reason, it felt like her little Alex was saying he did not want anything to do with her and he found her disgusting as she grew sad and her psyche took a big hit. All of sudden rage started rapidly over compassing her as she started speedily walking toward her 'favorite' little grandson.

 

Alex speedily walked away while feeling ashamed for leaving for he could not bear to part with his grandmother,  but he did not want the situation to get out of hand and become a sexually abused victim again, so what other choices he had other than to hurriedly get far...far away from her. He ran several possibilities through his mind about how this unsightly situation with his grandmother came to be and the only thorough possibility or explanation was the food bites in his lab, which would be horrible if it's true. He snapped out of his depressing analysis and guilt once he heard rapid footsteps behind him as he exited the bathroom.

 

He confusingly turned his head to frightenedly see his grandmother's bulging voluptuous body spilling out and ripping through her sundress and her dirty soil covered slippers ripped partly apart showing her thick dexterous pearl painted toes, however that was not the frightening part. What's frightening is the peeved creepy smile on her face as she stared while coming speedily towards him, so he broke into frightened desperate run in response.

 

Susan realized the electric current sensation flowing through her body was starting to slowly withdraw as her 

 

What? Now my little Alex is actually running away from me... Really am I in the wrong, then? 

 

Susan was happy when her little Alex looked back at her and they made eye contact as a smile formed on her face while she thought of all the naughty little things she would do to punish him. She found it rather amusing, but also rather hurt that he was running to get away from her while as she was just walking at slightly brisk pace.

 

"Tsk! Tsk! My little Alex are you leaving your sweet dear grandma all alone when she needs you! You are really making me feel sad and also hurt! I thought I raised you better than that!" Susan said in mock anger, inwardly actually thinking that because she could not believe her little Alex just up and out of the blue left her to physically and emotionally suffer to get away from her. Was she really that bad? Did she frighten him that much? Was their relationship with each other broken due to the forceful intimate moment between them earlier? She wanted to know the answer to those questions for they were burning in her mind, but she also feared what the answers might be also. 

 

Susan was confused with her inner thoughts about what she should do. Her rationality had almost completely returned, event though there were still tingling sensations throughout her body, however it was feasible for her to think without acting impulsively. She was deeply relieved once she realized that was the case, but also deeply hurt and saddened by her little Alex's response of running away from her as she started to feel tears forming in her eyes.

 

Alex had slowed down and gradually came to a stop when he heard his grandmother's pained words. He was already feeling bad by leaving her when he was the cause of her growth and increase of hormones, but he was to scared of the miserable future he would have had if he stayed by her side.

 

Huh? That's strange...

 

Alex curiously turned around once he realized his grandmother was no longer making any noises behind him to see she was no longer touching herself or making weird moans or noises. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he viewed his grandmother's horrid appearance. 

 

Why is...

 

Alex confusingly gazed at his grandmother once he realized she was still briskly walking towards him, with a loose gaze in her eyes while wearing a downcast expression, which almost caused him to lower his head from guilt. Yet, he did not for it was confused because grandmother showed no clue or inkling she was going to stop. He nervously gulped as he watched his grandmother's towering speedily approach right in front of him, which clearly let him know her mind was elsewhere and she was not aware he was right here. It was as if time had stopped as he gazed frightenedly up at his grandmother towering disheveled silhouette while feeling too emasculated and frightened to utter out a cry for help or move out of the way.

 

 

"G...Grandma!" Alex finally manages to desperately stammer out, yet it was far too late...