- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Susan becomes aware of her actions
Susan snapped out of her inner thoughts once her little Alex urgently called her name to confusingly finding herself falling over. She hurriedly put her hands down to break her fall as her body heavily slammed against the floor.

I am such a klutz. I wonder where is My little Alex. I thought for sure I heard him call me...whatever, I am not going to stress myself about him anymore! Ugh! Why can't everything go the way I want it to?

Alex was experiencing a dull aching pain while bearing the huge weight of his grandmother on top of him. He grew more and more upset as the seconds passed while also a little depressed due to him not being able to do anything to get out from this emasculating situation. He tried yelling out, but his voice disappeared in his grandmother's stomach or rather her belly button that was right above his mouth. He hated being this helpless!

Susan tried as she might, but she could not help thinking of her little grandson Alex while her face started to blush due to her obscene thoughts. Her body started to heat up as her nipple became stiff. She felt her thighs quake as she unconsciously started to rhythmically move her large body back and forth against the floor while starting to feel a some object bulge its way between her thighs to let her experiencing pleasurable shocks because it was so close to her 'kitty'.

Alex reflexively cringed, but his body would not bulge due to the large form of his grandmother smothering him against her sundress and toned body. He tried to tried to think of other things to let his nether region commit this taboo, but it was not willing as he muffled a moan against his will into his grandmother's stomach while hearing her moan in ecstasy when his penis shifted as his shorts started to slide off due to her moving back and forth.

Susan felt whatever it was shift to rub up against her kitty, then let out an even louder involuntary moan as she clawed her fingernails against the floor while her body trembled. She could not help herself as she slightly raised her body briefly off of the ground to snake one of her hands between her thighs to find the lovable object. She found it rather warm and also pulsing a little bit, but she threw the miscellaneous thoughts into the back of her mind as she made the lovable little object rub against her wet kitty confined in the confines of her sundress to tease it while biting her bottom lip in ecstasy.

Alex's entire body trembled in reluctant ecstasy when he felt his grandmother's large soft, but firm hand grab his penis. His muffled moans where lost into her stomach as felt something rather moist against the head of his penis. He tried screaming at his grandmother to tell her to stop, but it worked to no avail. The only answer he got in return was the erratic moans and ragged breathing of his grandmother as she used him as her sex toy once again. He was depressed and the stimulation of his body just made him feel even more so.

Ehm...grandma, she and I! This is so morally wrong! Why can't she try to see it from my view! My mother, next my sister, now even grandma too! Why is this happening to me?

Alex started to slip into depression while trying to comfort himself as he told himself it could not get any worse than it already is, but reality can be quite obstinate as he soon found out.

Susan could not take it anymore! She was going to try to wait until she got to her room or go uncomfortably masturbate with the thought of Alex in her mind inside of his car to breathe in his scent. She naughtily thought that she would use his new miniature house to get her off, but it was in Alex's room, who had probably hidden himself inside to get away from her. She gave herself a depreciating smile as she sat up while unconsciously rhythmically massaging her nipples through the confines of her sundress as she let go of the pleasurable object she was using. She did not off notice Alex's broken form lying on the floor beneath her.

Alex relievedly let out a sigh to be finally free from his grandmother's torture as he finally thought she came to her senses, but found himself rather reluctant to part with the stimulating sensations he felt earlier.

What is wrong with me?

Alex reluctantly raised his head to gaze up at the towering form of his grandmother that was sitting on his lower body as he felt his penis firmly wedged between her thighs. He bit his lip as he tried to shift from under her, but of course his actions were fruitless. He had no choice, but to bitterly lay on the floor until his grandmother 'allowed' him up. He blushed as he sat there watching his towering grandmother lazily fondle her nipples, then cringed once he saw and also clearly felt his grandmother shift above him, which uncomfortably and painfully made his stiff penis shift in an unnatural direction.

Susan found herself still growing rather hot as she stopped teasing herself to take off her partly ripped sundress while hearing a rather strange noise beneath her, but ignored it as she shimmied her long dress off of her. She lazily tossed her sundress on the ground beneath her.

Alex tried to raise his arms, but they stiffly stuck to his sides. All he could do was muffle sounds into his grandmother's crumpled sundress that heavily enveloped him in darkness.

Susan admired her body and was about to start back until she remembered the memorable object she placed between her thighs. She parted her breasts with her hands for she can curiously peer below to see what the object was before she placed it inside of her.

Hmm... What is that? It looks kind of like a pink mushroom...

Susan shifted back a little as she parted her thighs to see what it was. She curiously gazed down at it while wishing she would have wore her glasses for she can see it better. She curiously reached to grab it for she can bring to her face to see what it was, but stopped when she felt it throb in her hands.

Huh? That's strange...

Susan raised her head to uneasily gaze at her crumpled dress that was moving. She hurriedly let go of the weird object to move backwards with her hands for she thought a mouse or some critter was scurrying beneath her sundress. She completely forgot about her arousal as she hurriedly stood up to go to the kitchen to get something to kill it, since she did not want to disturb her husband or also her little Alex because she did not know whether Alex would open the door for her or not.

Alex was relieved as he felt his grandmother's firm hand grip once again let go. He realized his entire body had broken out into a cold sweat. He realized arms were no longer unbearably stiff that he could barely manage to move them now as moved his grandmother's crumpled large sundress off of him to gruntingly sit up and cringed when he saw his grandmother, who was about to disappear around the hallway corner, but turned back around and happened to make direct eye contact with him.

"Alex?" Susan questionably exclaimed in disbelief, turning back around to approach his little form on the floor.

Alex heart started racing as he saw his grandmother starting to come towards him. He tried to hurriedly get up, but cringed when he saw that his legs would not listen to him. He gave himself a bitter smile as his grandmother dropped down to the floor on her knees to give him a rather confused look as she reached her hand out to affectionately fondle his curly hair, but reluctantly took her hand back when he cringed from her touch.

They both just sat there while Alex tried to come to terms with his new relationship with his family members and Susan confusingly slipped into her thoughts.

Why is he recoiling from my touch? Is he still upset with me? I thought he came back to cheer me up and stopped to pick up my dress for me. Was I wrong? I...I... Huh?

Susan's gaze fell on her little Alex's cock that was bobbing up and down as it deflated while the events from earlier started replaying in her mind.

Oh my god! When he called out and I... and I fell on him! I...that pink mushroom or whatever was his cock! I almost raped my precious little grandson!

Susan slapped her hands against the side of her face as she put two and two together. She realized why her little Alex cringed from her touch. She practically raped him and used him for her pleasure. All of those muffled sounds she heard earlier were probably his muffled cries of him telling her to stop. Her shoulders drooped as she realized that she not only ruined her relationship with her little Alex, but physically hurt him as well.

Alex kept trying to get his legs to move, but they were to stiff. He bitterly sat there as he gazed at his grandmother's eyes confusingly dart back and forth as if she realized something. He arched his eyebrows at her when he saw her raise her head to look at him while giving also giving him a bitter smile as she slowly stretched her hand to briefly to cup the side of his face, but he pulled back from her hand.

Susan inwardly mocked herself as she was about to take her hand back, but she heard her little Alex let out a slight groan of pain. She imploringly gazed at him as she tried to find out what was wrong with him, but he would not respond. The only clue she had to go on was him gritting his teeth as he tried to massage his legs. She gazed at his package and realized his shorts were down as blushingly recalled how they ended up like that. She hurriedly averted her eyes as she stood up to turn the hall light on to make sure her little Alex was alright.

Alex hurriedly raised his hand to cover his eyes once the light flared on. Once he became accustomed to the light, he took his hands down to shockingly stare at his lower body. His crotch and thigh area was a purplish red. He realized why his legs would not move and the stabs of pain he felt. His gaze fell all over his body and he bitterly smiled once he saw that majority of his body was red and swollen. He heard a thump as his grandmother's slipper appeared in his view. He raised his head to gaze up at her to see her lower herself to the ground to put her legs on either side of him and gently pricked up his leg to place on her thigh as she rhythmically started to massage it. He raised his head from his leg to icily glare up at her, but cringed once he saw she was crying while softly muttering "sorry" over and over again.

Susan depressingly cried as she massaged her little Alex's leg while hearing him grunt several times in pain. She could feel him icily glare at her while she chokingly sobbed as she inwardly kept telling herself she was a horrible person and deserved it and much worse. The only that came to mind that she could do for a little forgiveness was to apologize, so she did so over and over with no response from her little Alex, which made her made her even sob more so, even louder.

Alex did not know what to do as he watched his grandmother chokingly sob. He started to get little bit of response other than the dull aching from his right leg she was massaging, but he ignored it as he started to icily stare at her once again.

This is all her fault! I told her and also everyone at the table yesterday to not go in the lab because it was no longer safe, but of course she had to sneak into the lab while I was gone to get some food bites! I would not have to go through any of this or morally struggling right now if she would have just listened to me!

Alex hurriedly snatched his leg back from his grandmother as he clawed at the wall beside him for support. He bitterly smiled as he also inwardly mocked himself for his helplessness once he saw he could not pull himself up, even though one of his legs was able to barely function now.

Susan chokingly sobbed as she watched her little Alex stubbornly crawl away from her. She depressingly gazed at her hands as she recalled him snatching his leg away from her. Her gaze became firm as she stood up to make her way to her little Alex and bitterly smiled once she saw that he would not even bother to spare a glance at her. She shook her head to remove the depressing thoughts that started to form in her mind as she bent down to grab Alex under his arm, so she could lift him up.

Alex was angry as well as depressed by his grandmother touching him again. He tried pulling away from her, but her grip was to strong, so he had no choice, but to get pulled onto his feet while he felt a deep numbing pain throughout his lower body, which caused him to grimace. He bit his lip to not let an outcry of pain out, yet a slight groan still escaped.

Susan was at her lowest. Hearing her little Alex groan in pain shook her psyche and caused even more silent tears to slip down her face. She gazed at her little Alex through her watery eyes as she slowly walked with him as he dragged his feet while letting out several muffled groans in pain as he kept trying to pull away from her.

Alex was upset with himself, for he could not comprehend his own idiocy. If he would have never built the matter alteration device, none of these emasculating and obscene things would have happened to him. He kept stubbornly struggling to get away from his grandmother, but it was a fruitless effort.

Susan finally made it to the family room and let out a sigh once she saw her little Alex confusingly, then angrily glare up at her. She bit her bottom lip as she tried to ignore his icy glare while she put her other hand under his other armpit to pick him up, then gently placed him on the couch. She got down on her on her knees, then started to methodically massage his legs.

Alex grimaced from the numbing pain as he icily gazed at his grandmother. He lowered his gaze to his legs, since he was not getting the response from her that he wanted. Surprisingly his legs other than being painfully numb, they were just slightly swollen and red. He grew confused because logic would show a different result, but he did not have time to ponder because his grandmother's firm breast landed in his lap as she started to massage his arms.

Susan was so upset with herself and also a little depressed as well. She could her little Alex's glaring at her, which only added more to her misery. She put her focus into returning his sense of feeling back to his arms by rhythmically massaging them one at a time as unbeknownst to her, her firm breast rhythmically moved back and forth across her little Alex's crotch.

Huh? What...what's that?

Susan moved back a little bit due the uncomfortable bulge prodding into her breast to see her little Alex's cock awakened once again and partly sticking out of his shorts with the pink bulbous tip in almost full display. She did not know how to feel at this moment, after all she practically just unawarely raped him once again. Seeing his bulge was a nice confirmation of his feelings toward her because she thought she was misreading him earlier that she herself just had...overwhelming feelings for him, but now she knew that was not true. The problem is where should they go from here, after all she had already put him through a lot today.

I wonder if...

Susan raised her gaze from her little Alex's bulge to see his crimson red face as he avoided eye contact with her. She impishly smiled in delight at his shyness. She unconsciously raised her hand and started to trace his bulge with fingertips while delightfully watching him squirm as he threw his his hand quickly over his mouth to muffle his moans. She loved the feeling of her little Alex being practically wrapped around her finger and lightly squeeze the outline of his bulge to watch him loudly moan as he turned his his head to look at her with a complex gaze.

Alex did not know what to do or say, but he did know what was happening now was absolutely morally wrong. He tried not to moan or to thing of displeasing thoughts, however his grandmother was to skillful in manipulating him. All he could do was give her a complex gaze as she gave him a rather guilty and apologetic smile. He was still somewhat angry from earlier and he felt all his bitter feelings from her melting, so he hurriedly turned his face from her while hearing her muffle a few giggles.

Susan took great delight in his childishness for this was her little Alex that she knew. She started to tease his bulge more vigorously to surprisingly feel it growing bigger due to her stimulation while hearing Alex muffling his moans as he hurriedly turned his head back around to give her a pleading look to stop, but his only response was her impish grin.

"Awe! My little Alex wants me to stop! He can't take his dear sweet grandma's touch...hmm!" Susan sultrily exclaimed, intrigued by all the pre-cum sputtering out of her little Alex's cock while he tried to muffle his moans and raggedly pant as he struggled to say whatever he tried to say.

"Please...please stop! I...I really do not want this! If you really love me, please stop!" Alex desperately said, feeling himself start to sink into depression as he lowered his head in disgrace as he felt himself about to explode, but he surprisingly grew relieved when he felt his grandma stop. He raised his gaze to surprisingly see her sadly gazing at him with tears in her eyes while she tried to smile. He started to inwardly struggle with what is right and what is wrong, but his grandmother's words helped him.

"I just wanted us to go back to way we were before... There's hope for that right?" Susan asked, giving her little Alex a hopeful gaze, but it turned to be for naught.

"No! We...can never go back being how we were before! You...used me as a sexual apparatus for your pleasure and practically raped me numerous times for your own amusement! You...you are sick!" Alex confusingly exclaimed.

Susan fell back onto her behind harshly against the floor for she could not believe her ears as she folded her hands over her chest due to the suddenly dull aching. All her hopes and intimate feelings started to vanish as depression started to gradually overtake her. She glanced up at her little Alex with the brief hope she had left to see him struggling with saying something to her, but struggled to get up as tears streamed down from his eyes.

It's obvious that my little Alex likes me, so why does he treat me so? And even worse, he beats himself up by hiding his feelings...I cannot bear to see him do this to himself any longer!

Susan cast her resolute gaze towards her little Alex, who seemed to still have trouble walking or most likely had far to many things on his mind. Seeing her little Alex struggle, just made her even more resolute with what she was about to do as she hurriedly boosted herself off of the ground onto her feet. She started to resolutely stomp her way towards her struggling little Alex.

Alex was struggling inwardly. The images of his grandmother falling brokenly to the ground and the depressing expression on her face kept replaying over and over in his mind.

I was right...right? It's morally wrong to have a relationship anyway no matter how I feel...but I...I... Huh?

Alex was quickly stirred away from his thoughts as his body being forcefully turned around and he found himself facing a familiar draped wall. He pondered what it was until he felt himself being raised off of the ground. He started to struggle and yell out, but it was fruitless for soon as he started, a familiar warm soft hand covered his face and all of his fruitless outburst were muffled into the palm of the hand.

Susan tenderly gazed down at Alex as he struggled in her grasp while she went down the hallway and up the stairs to Alex's room. She raised her eyebrows when she saw light coming from underneath D'erica's door the hall, but soon discarded her interest for mending her relationship with little Alex was far more in important in her eyes as she went inside of his room and fondled the wall for the light switch. She grew relieved when she found it, but then became surprisingly startled when she saw there was practically a miniature town occupying the corner of Alex's room. She still remembered the the trailer park property she used to comfort her 'old dogs' before her little Alex made his smart comments about them.

Anyway, the property was combined with several other properties and businesses now. Susan leaned over fully intrigued for there was even wildlife down there along with a beautiful pond on the property she saw her daughter and Alex bring in yesterday and also there was even a small river running through several of the properties.

Oh my god! There is even a wind turbine and a water tower! How in the world did he do it! I did not even see him bring some of this stuff in! Wait! Those are farms! Huh!

Susan was pulled away from admiring the property when her little Alex started frantically wildly kicking out. She was shocked and also upset as one of his hands struck her neck. She hurriedly let him go to glare at him, but quickly stopped once she saw frantically gulping for air with his flushed red face. She would have burst out laughing if he did not turn back around to glare at her.

"You almost suffocated me to death and you think it's funny!" Alex furiously exclaimed, sending spittle flying out of his mouth as he breathed raggedly.

"I didn't mean to..." Susan quickly responded, but was cut off by her little Alex.

"You didn't mean to! Ask yourself that question truly! You forced your sweaty dirty grotesque feet upon me earlier, then you used my face for your sexual pleasure while having me gag on your vaginal fluids. Not mentioning the fact you just tried to rape me twice, then almost suffocated me to death! This sure are a lot of accidental coincidences, aren't they! You are sick!" Alex raged, feeling his heart drum vigorously within his chest.

"I am not sick! I am...I am..." Susan confusingly stammered, trying to find the words to explain herself.

"You are, you are what? Huh? You do not even know yourself, do you? You growing was all my fault, so I thought your sexual assaulting me was due to the influx of hormonal imbalance or rather the overload within you, however due to my mother telling me earlier that hormones just force you to act upon thoughts that's already there, made me think different. The worst thing about this situation is instead of being thoroughly angry with you, I am just confused because I am deeply infatuated with you, which was probably your plan all along! Raising your own personal boy toy! All those times you visited me over the years and staying by my side when there was not anyone else there was probably for your own future benefit!" Alex exclaimed exasperatedly, then brokenly fell down to the floor while his thoughts started to run astray.

Susan fell to the floor also as she landed thunderously on her knees while scaring the animals on the miniature land in the comer in front of her. She gazed loosely off into the distance as her little Alex's words kept resonating in her mind.

It can't be! I wouldn't do that to him purposely...I really wouldn't hurt him purposely, but I knew full well what I was doing most of those times and still did it any way! Oh my god! I am sick! Even in the past before this, I would give him what I thought were innocent sexual teases and personified what beauty is to him! Even when the psychiatrist told me Alex may have developed feelings for me, I just blew it off, but I was...I was secretly happy! I really did manipulate him into liking me...