- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Susan does not regret her actions
Alex felt bad about his sudden outburst, but his mind was almost in shambles. He was innocent to a lot of things, yet he was not naive or in any way lacking intelligence, so he knew majority of what he just impulsively said was true. He remembered all of the times his grandmother held him or kept him company while her marriage with his grandfather was on the fritz and the several times he overheard his grandmother's neighbors in her old neighborhood gossiping about how they had an open marriage and now since they got older, his grandmother wanted to change it. He also remembered her explaining to him how a young man should treat a female and what to watch for. She even asked him to marry her when he got older, but he was younger then, so he did not take the taboo action into consideration and naively agreed, but all of those manipulative actions whether purposefully or just plain coincidence really shook his mind at this moment.

Yet, here they both lay sprawled out on the floor while looking lifeless, not either of them know what to do or say and also where should they go from here. Susan sat there silently with tears streaming down her face while her mouth opened and closed several times as she gaze Alex a rather complex gaze; however, Alex was in no way responsive. His eyes were blank as he laid on the floor with his posture signaling nothing anything other than depression.

Susan, felt even more worse seeing him like this. She knew she was in the wrong and her past selfish actions was the cause of her little Alex's emotional and mental discomfort as well as the physical pain he was in, but even though she felt horribly guilty, she could deny that she still desired for her little Alex to love her for she was deeply in love with him and actually enjoyed the intimate moments she had with him despite his discomfort.

Am I wrong? Does it even matter if I am? After all, we are not quite the average family anyway already...so, outside opinions or the standard norm does not really matter. Plus, my little Alex is already shrinking...and we have already gone past the past the point of no return, so I...no, we can only keep moving forward.

Alex mind was a mess. It was practically on the verge of collapse as the intimate moments he was forced to experience lately kept replaying in his head and he kept inwardly questioning his relationship with his family; however, he involuntary cringed as he felt something soft on his lips accompanied by ragged breathing. His eyes focused as the soft feeling departed as he made eye contact with his grandmother's beautiful crystal blue eyes.

Susan felt a giggly excitement as she felt her mind had finally cleared as she gazed at Alex, but she recoiled backward a little when she saw him scoff in disgust while quietly uttering the word "selfish" as he moved to stand up. Sadness, frustration, and anger overcame her for it was like having her hopes dashed again.

No! It was not going to be like this!

Alex had almost stood up when suddenly felt his sense of gravity leave him as he rapidly fell backwards to drum the back of his head against the floor rather hard while closed his eyes to grimace from the sharp pain. He tried to brings his hand up to alleviate his aching head, but they would not budge even a nanometer. He struggled with opening his eyes to see the problem and saw a familiar hands pinning his arms horizontal out to side from him.

He reluctantly turned his head to gaze upwards and saw his grandmother's beautiful mature face gazing down at him with concern and something else the he could not really distinguish.

Susan gazed down with concern at her little Alex for she did not mean to have him bang his head, but she did not want him to leave her once again. She was about to say she sorry for the umpteenth time, but her little Alex interrupted her.

"Why can you not just leave me alone? I..I do not want to be around you nor do I want you anywhere near me!" Alex furiously exclaimed.

Susan could not believe her ears.

"You...you do not mean that!" Susan outcries with disbelief, but soon grew stumped next due to her little Alex's words that followed.

"Yes I do! All you do is hurt and abuse me whether by mistake or purposely! My mind is in shambles because of you!" Alex furiously responded with his chest heaving up and down.

"That...I did not mean to...I would never purposely hurt you! I love you!" Susan desperately said, tears streaming down on her face to fall on her little Alex.

"You do not love me! I am just your muse to escape reality!" Alex furiously said, soon after realizing the severity of his words when he felt his grandmother let his arms go.

"That...that isn't true!" Susan went from brokenly saying to furiously saying, slamming her hands violently down on either side her little Alex's head as he reeled in fear from her. She helplessly watched him frightfully tremble beneath her as her fingers curled up into fists due to frustration and also not knowing what to do. Her luscious lips quivered as Alex fearfully closed his eyes.

Alex kept awaiting for the terrible inevitable, but the outcome he expected never happened. He curiously opened his eyes to see his grandmother lost in her thoughts as she loosely gazed down at him while not even registering the fact that he had opened his eyes. He wondered what she was thinking about as he gazed at her beautiful mature face that was slightly damp from tears. His gaze lowered to her firm looming breast with her pink nipples jutted outward while he inwardly admitted to himself that his grandmother was indeed beautiful.

Wow...Grandma's face and physique do not match her age in any way at all... Perhaps if we were not related...

Alex was shaken from his thoughts by the sound of giggling that was soon muffled. He raised his gaze to blush for his grandmother was giving him a knowing look as she tried to stifle her giggles. His face turned crimson for he was fully caught ogling he body after he just saw all of those blatant things from her.

Susan tried to control her giggles as her little Alex embarrassingly turned his head to avoid eye contact with her. To tell the truth, she was watching him from the moment he opened his eyes earlier. She just pretended to be lost in thought because she did not know what to say or do, so she left it up to fate and she was glad she did. She reached down to affectionately fondle her little Alex's curly hair, even though he jerked his head from her touch, but she did not care as she continued to do it as she fondly gazed at him.

Alex felt butterflies in his stomach as he felt a new sensation arise in him from this uncomfortable atmosphere between them. He tried to get away but grandmother gently place her hand on top of his chest to stop him from getting away.

"This...this isn't right!" Alex morally exclaimed, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself.

"Oh my, what isn't right my little Alex? I am just spending some quality time with my favorite little grandson." Susan said in mock confusion, caressing her little Alex's face now as uttered a few inaudible whimpers.

"You...you! You know what I mean!" Alex exasperatedly said, feeling his grandmother's warm gentle touch caressing his face.

"Whatever do you mean? I am just checking up on you..." Susan sultrily said, arching down to whisper in his ear while tracking her long fingers down his chest as her little Alex's whimpers grew a little louder.

Alex did not know what to do or really, what could he possibly do. He ignored his awakening nether regions as he avoided eye contact with her, yet that did little to help as he felt her warm breath on his ear, which caused him to tremble while he felt her long fingers creep lower and lower down his body.

"Oh my! Someone is in rather an uncomfortable position down here! Hmm...let's see..." Susan sultrily said, lowering her little Alex's shorts as he tried to fight her hand.

"Please grandma! Don't...I am begging you!" Alex exasperatedly said, raggedly breathing from his fruitless struggling.

"Oh! You meant don't do this!" Susan said in mock surprise, fully tearing off his shorts.

"Yes!" Alex desperately said, turning his head around to face her, but was surprisingly greeted by her amused facial expression.

"Well... That's too bad isn't it?" Susan sultrily said, firmly gripping his throbbing cock while hearing him let a loud involuntary moan out much to her delight as he squirmed beneath her.

"Grandma, I...you, we cannot do this! Please! I am begging you!" Alex desperately said, struggling to get away from her.

"Shhh! You are turning into a little chatterbox again...plus, you know you want this...don't you?" Susan sultrily said, methodically moving her fingers up and down as her little Alex's cock throbbed as it got bigger.

"I...I don't!" Alex forced himself to say.

"Hmm... Oh really? Tell me again." Susan sultrily whispered in his ear, placing her fingertip pad to gently stroke the sensitive area before his cock head.

"Grandma!" Alex loudly moaned, quite shocked with himself.

"That's what I wants to hear. Now...say the magic words you know you always wanted to intimately say to me." Susan sultrily said, seductively nibbling on her little Alex's ear as she kept methodically stroking him.

Wh..what words?" Alex barely was able to confusingly ask.

"You love me..." Susan seductively whispered, raising her head to give her little Alex a longing kiss, yet did not get the amorous result she expected.

"I...I hate you!" Alex confusingly said, after he fiercely bit his grandmother's luscious lip, then recoiled from the metallic taste as blood started to gradually trickle out. He could not believe he just did that nor could his grandmother.

Susan sucked her lip tasting the metallic taste as she sat up to massage her firm nipples that were begging for attention. She was shocked, but rather more sexually excited that her little Alex bit her. She pursed her lips as she put her knees on either side of his head as her thighs quaked begging her for attention.

Alex saw something fall towards his eyes as he hurriedly shut them just before he felt something wet dribbling down on his closed eyelids while hearing his grandmother's ragged breathing above him accompanied by her erratic moans. He recoiled from it and hoped it was not what he thought it was. He raised his hands to wipe his eyes while shivering from the feeling of the lukewarm sort of thick liquid he was horribly familiar with. He opened his eyes to be greeted by his grandmother's swollen forbidden fruit that had her so called 'heavenly nectar' dribbling down upon his face as he was left with no other choice, but to breath in her musky womanly scent. He felt sort of weird as he felt his nether region throb, but he ignored his immoral sexual arousal as he hurriedly tried to wiggle out from underneath her.

Susan was intoxicated with the feeling of dominating her little Alex as she fondled her firm breasts and teased her nipples while continuously letting out erratic moans that she did not even notice her little Alex crawling out from under her, so she continued in bliss until she frightenedly heard the door open. Her sexual arousal was soon replaced by guilt and shame. She could not even bear to look toward whomever was in the doorway as she used her hands to cover herself, but it was rather awkward. She raised her head to gaze at whomever was in the doorway, but grew shocked because it was her little Alex.

Alex? Why is he...there? I thought for sure he was under me... We were just my god! What is wrong with me?

Alex hesitantly turned back around to view his grandmother's depressed silhouette for it was partly his fault they were both suffering. He really did not want to leave her even though he knew all of those years that she had so called 'cared' for him was really for her benefit or more likely using him to fill the rift that was developing between her and grandfather at that moment in time. Yet, although he knew all of this, he could not bear to see her like this.

Susan was sitting brokenly on her bottom as she started to slip into depression. She no longer had any ideas of chasing her little Alex or redefining their relationship to one another. She just wanted to fill the void that had developed in her heart, however as she slipped into her depression, she felt someone grab a hold of her. She confusingly focused her eyes as she was silently crying to see...

"Alex?" Susan confusingly asked. She confusingly gazed at him avoiding eye contact with her as he tried to give her a hug to comfort her, which kind of was not going so well, however it did not matter since it felt good that her little Alex was here for her, but his little arms were not able to fully embrace her, which almost caused her to outbreak with amused giggles. She tried her best to stifle her laughter inside as she shifted a little to get more comfortable, but unknowingly caused her little Alex to loose his grip of her.

Alex tried to stop himself from tumbling downwards, but it was to no avail as he found himself still at the mercy of gravity to thud his head heavily in a slightly damp clammy area. He groggily shook his aching head trying to get rid of his disoriented state to horridly find himself staring at his grandmother's 'kitty'. He hurriedly sat up to quickly backpedal with his hands while he heard his grandmother loose herself into giggles and laughter.

"Hehee! My little Alex, you are really something else! You kept complaining I was taking advantage of you earlier, but here you are taking advantage of your dear sweet grandmother! So naughty! Hehee!" Susan mockingly exclaims between her giggles, seeing her little Alex ears burn red in embarrassment much to her delight.

Alex as so embarrassed even though it was not his fat because she was the one that caused him to fall. He sheepishly got up off the ground trying to avoid ogling his grandmother's beautiful almost naked silhouette as he turned around to leave, but was shockingly grabbed and pulled toward her. Fear started to overcome him as he thought she was about to use him as her personal sex toy again. He did not even struggle in her grasp this time because he knew it was fruitless as he lowered his head and waited for the inevitable.

Susan saw her little Alex's downcast expression and did not take a rocket scientist to figure out what or more likely 'who' or rather 'what' was the cause of it. She mockingly shook her head at herself as she spread out her legs, then pulled her little Alex in her bosom as started to rock back and forth.

"Alex... I know you probably are upset with me for the things I did. In fact, you most likely hate me in some ways, but I really am sorry. I never meant to hurt you... Yet, I will not lie and say that I do not enjoy your confusing feelings for me. I know I am selfish in that regard, that's most likely why I probably misshapenly caused you to have feelings for me, however I would not ever take those times we had together back because I do love you and care for you." Susan quietly said, rocking back and forth with her little Alex in her arms as she rocked him back and forth.

Alex was relieved what he expected did not come to past, but he did not know how to feel about his grandmother's words for she apologized, yet also did not apologize. He did not know what to make of it, but he did know he enjoyed the rhythmic sensation as he was rocked in her arms as he unconsciously snuggled his head in her bosom and started to slip into his dreams, yet stopped as he felt something damp gently peck its way across his face as his body rose upwards. He felt something luscious and soft part his lips to hold them briefly captive as he opened his eyes to the zoomed in view of his grandmother's face while she started to capture his lips again.

"Grandma, I...I." Alex stammer to say, yet his word were lost as his lips were taken captive once again for an even longer time. He tried to tell his self he did not enjoy it as he steeled himself to not kiss her back because that would be like giving her the okay.

Susan reluctantly let her grandson go. She knew the past relationship that they had was no longer there as she held onto her little grandson's disappointed gaze he was giving her. She let out a mocking sigh as she fondled his curly hair while she mumbled "I really do love you...", then reluctantly stood up to leave.

Alex exhaled loudly once he saw her finally walk out his doorway to disappear into the dark hallway as he felt no longer burden by stress and plagued by the dark thoughts of his mind. He tied to relax, but all the events that happened today plagued his mind as they started to replay causing him to cringe from the recollection. He looked at his watch to see it was seven minutes after one in the morning and the timer showed that had ten hours and forty three minutes until his body finally accommodates to his new height. He shook his head mockingly as he glanced at the town he constructed to be modeled for his height as well as the A.I.s and automations he engineered to help him with his work and also for he won't be lonely.

Alex grimaced as he recalled his grandmother peering over his new home with amusement and also when she fell down scaring the animals as well as the resident robotic lifeforms he engineered. He imagined the blight future of his mother or grandmother coming into his room while they are experiencing one of their primitive episodes and how would be at their mercy.

His vision shifted as he looked over his soon to be home while he tried to think of plausible solution to his dilemma.

Huh...

Alex turned around as he heard a knock on his door while wondering who can be and why did they knock on the door since it was already opened.