- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alex suffers from D'erica's lustful anger
Alex was shocked to see his little... well big sister D'erica standing in his doorway. For some reason he felt relieved when he saw her, which caused a genuine smile to form on his face as he looked up at her, but cringed once he saw she was not smiling back, but rather seemed peeved.

D'erica curled her lips in anger as she marched towards her 'little' brother' small silhouette on the floor. She was shocked as she recognized he was about two feet now and burst out in giggles at the alarmed fearful look he was giving her as he gazed up at her. She felt a stir in her pajamas, but ignored it for she really was upset this time.

"Sis?" Alex fearfully asked, seeing her eyebrows raise as she put her hands on her hips.

"Yes? 'Little' brother, what is it?" D'erica bitingly asked, glowering down on little brother, who looked as if he was poised to run.

"I...I really do not know. Did I do something wrong?" Alex stammered, yet hesitantly asked while seeing D'erica's eyebrows furrow as she reeled in shock from his question.

He doesn't know!

Alex watched his sister's face go through a series of changes as he felt he had something lodged in his throat for he could not bring himself to say any to her and her chest heaving her breast up and down clearly showed she was upset. He inwardly derived it would be in his best interest to get away from her as quickly as possible. He was already on his hands and knees, so sneaking would not be that much of an issue he thought as hurriedly started to sneakily crawl away from her.

D'erica was in her thoughts questioning whether or not her anger was overreacting and also why her little brother did not even know what he did wrong, however she saw movement out of the corner of her eye below her, which caused her to put her thoughts to the side for now. She quickly put her hand over her mouth to muffle her giggles as she saw her little brother on all fours trying to sneak around her to get away. It was so comical to her.

Does he really think he can get away from me? Lol!

Alex thought he was doing pretty well as he almost made it behind her. He was just about to get on his feet to run, but his vision blurred as something large and purple thudded in front of him. He recoiled from it, then he realized it was his sister's purple sock clad heel. Forget registering the sight of it, because the pungent cheesy odor it exuded was an all too much reminder.

Alex snapped out of his inner dialogue to follow D'erica's ankle to up her long pajama leg that was stretched out above his head, which was hugging her shapely calf mighty tightly. He nervously raised his gaze to her shapely thigh, but stopped when his eyes fell upon her crotch or rather her forbidden fruit for it was a bulge in the area. Giggles from above broke his gaze hurriedly away from her bulging crotch as hurriedly rose his eyes past her bulging breast to her teasing face above.

"What is it 'little' brother? Do you see something that caught your attention, hmmm?" D'erica teasingly, yet expectantly asked while feeling a stir below.

"I...I did not mean to... I was...I was" Alex nervously and guiltily stammered, but could not seem to find the right words and D'erica interrupting him did not do anything to help his case.

"You did not mean to and you were what, huh little brother? Oh, you want to be silent now huh! I bet I can guess... I bet you was thinking how Grandma fed you her pussy earlier and you wanted to to experience the same thing from me, your beautiful adorable big sister huh?" D'erica said in mock anger as she watched Alex shiver from her gaze much to her delight.

'No, I...I" Alex nervously stammered, yet was interrupted again by his big sister.

"Shhh! I understand, after all I have to be understanding as your big sister. It is okay of wanting to lick, eat, and be dominated by your big beautiful sister's pussy..." D'erica stated matter of factly, seeing her little brother nervously squirm from her words beneath her.

Alex could not find the right words to say for he was to appalled and shocked at his sister's words. The worst part was he could tell she was completely serious, which made him shudder as he felt a twitch from his nether region from the vulgar anticipation. Luckily, his big sister's next words calmed his mind.

"But can't get your 'big' sister's pussy right now, since you do not know what you did wrong." D'erica said, tracing her bulge as it started to pulsate as it grew larger while she glared down at her little brother, who was nervously looking up at her while looking confused.

Alex did not know what to do or say. He felt paralyzed and vulnerable under his sister's gaze. He unconsciously backed away from her a little with his hands, but nervously shuddered when he ran into the back of her leg, which he had forgotten was behind him. What made him feel even more worse was that one of her eyebrows cocked up as her face grew sterner.

"So my little brother, you want to get away from 'big' sis? Huh? Is that it?" D'erica agitatedly asked, her hands still on her hips as she leaned down over him to hear his absurd answer that followed while ignoring the spooked look he was giving her.

"Sis, I..." Alex stammered, but could not find the right words to say as he grew more and more fearful as his sister's eyebrows furrowed, then furrowed gradually further as the seconds past while she raised her upper lip to signify she was highly upset and found his stammered words un-amusing.

"You what? All of a sudden, now you realize I am your 'sister'!" D'erica bitingly exclaimed, causing small goblets of spittle to fly out of her mouth to land on her little brother Alex's face, whom recoiled from it as he sank backward onto the floor on his back to fearfully gaze up at her.

"D'erica please!" Alex cried out, trembling under her icy gaze while ignoring the droplets of spit on his face.

"Please what 'little' brother?" D'erica bitingly said, causing spittle to fly out of her mouth on purpose to land or her trembling little brother below.

"Y..ya..you are scaring me! Please stop!" Alex frightfully exclaimed, raising his hands in the air to cover his face from any more bombardments of her smelly spittle that kept raining down on him.

"Oh! So now you have fucking feelings now! Isn't that something little brother!" D'erica bitingly said, but felt little bad seeing him like this inwardly, however she was too upset to care.

Alex knew the situation wasn't going to get any better as his fear drove him to act desperate. He shivered as he hurriedly rolled over to get up and run to his door, but was thoroughly stopped by something crashing onto his head to painfully slam his chin as well as his body to the ground as he let out a loud groan in pain while his nose started to be overwhelmed with a cheesy corn-chip smell. He felt his consciousness start to go in and out.

D'erica did not know she almost caused her little brother to loose consciousness, but she know it sounded painful. She started to feel bad, but she also felt kind of powerful having her little brother pinned under her foot. Her cock stirred violently in her pajamas from her little brother's fruitless struggles. She bit her lip as she traced her ever-growing bulge, which excitedly responded and she let out a few moans, then her tracing turned into rubbing...

Alex had know idea of the intimate session his sister was having with herself above him as he struggled to get from under his big sister's foot while he inwardly shuddered from its odor that was steadily creeping to dominate his sense of smell. His big sister's foot odor was not the only problem, there was also the issue of her old socks that were soaked with her warm foot sweat, which was matting his curly hair together. He shuddered even more as the back of his head grew more damp from his big sister's foot sweat as he felt nimble toes grasp, ungrasp and fondle his hair as the pressure her foot exerted on him gradually increased.

D'erica traced her bulge not to gently, then restlessly started to cup it as she massaged her bulge through the confines of her pajamas and panties. She never felt this horny. Listening to her brothers whimpers as he painfully groaned and moaned from beneath her smelly foot was such a turn on. She knew she was dominant, but she did not know she was this fucked up. She lightly bit her bottom lip as she tried to silently moan, but did not succeed as she felt an antagonizing pain from her throbbing cock and full sack from being confined.

Ugh! I cannot... ehm fucking take this shit anymore! I need to fucking cum! Besides... it's not like I am going against anything Mom or Grandma said, since he is trapped under my foot and cannot see my big beautiful cock, right?

D'erica did not have time to logically answer her question because her hormones were going crazy and she needed satisfaction now. She hurriedly pulled down her pajama pants and panties as she felt her brother continuously fruitlessly struggle beneath her foot as her throbbing cock sprung out finally free from its confines along with her heavy sack. She moaned from the intensity building up while applying more pressure on the back of her brother's head as she fondled his silky curly hair with her dexterous sweaty socked toes. Her body began to sweat from her arousal as she retched her throat to spit, but missed.

Alex was shaken when he heard the erotic moaning above from his sister that was increasingly growing louder as he tried not to painfully groan or moan from the physical abuse of his sister's big smelly foot and dexterous sweaty socked toes. He wondered why in the world was she doing this and the bad part was it sounded like she was pleasuring herself to his misfortune above him. He did not have time to ponder because something wet heavily wet fell into the front part of his hair to ooze its way from out of his hair to run down his forehead slowly as he physically and inwardly cringed as he realized what it was. It was is sister's smelly slimy phlegm that was oozing its way down his forehead as it made its way over his eyebrow to his now tightly shut right eyelid as he heard giggles and laughter from above.

"My bad little brother. I meant to spit on my... well, it doesn't matter anyhow. Heehee! You know how much you love my spit. Does it make you feel better that I am rewarding you a little bit while I am punishing you, hmm? I am still angry with you, but I am not that much of horrible 'big' sister to bully you too much. Big sister is even going to give you something... ehm way tastier than her spit." D'erica teasingly said, while panting and moaning.

Alex heard the sound of his big sister clearing her throat again followed by the sound of her spitting. He waited for the inevitable, but much to his surprise, he did not feel her spit fall on him, which left him puzzled. He did not have time to ponder too long because his sister's moaning was steadily becoming faster and more erratic as he was painfully being agonize by her huge foot on the back of his head.

D'erica was relishing this moment as she felt the sliminess of her spit oozing through her fingers as she stroked her throbbing cock while growing even more aroused from her brother's fruitless struggling under her foot as well as his groan and moans from the force she was exerting on the back of his head. However, this was not enough to satisfy her as she removed her foot from the back of head.

Alex was relieved once he felt the pressure of her smelly foot removed from the back of his head and was just about to get up until his sister thoroughly stomped her foot down beside his face and told him that he better not move.

D'erica lowered her balls balls slowly onto the back of her brother's head while relishing the feeling of his soft curly hair as she rhythmically began to move back and forth.

Alex's nose was almost clogged up by the odor of his sister's big smelly foot, yet he still was able to smell the distinct musty smell of what he assumed to be his sister's crotch as he felt her shift above him while hearing a wet sliding noise accompanied by her panting.

He felts some type of liquid dribble into his hair, which made him get uncomfortable as flashbacks of what his grandmother did to him flashed into mind.