- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The unaware giant Jeff puts his daugther throgh a humiliating and depressing experience. Someone else comes to the lab.

Julia had entered an all-time high depressed state. She just wanted to end it all for she could be rid of this horrible experience. She wanted to wallow in her feelings, however the giant rough wrinkled soles of her father were not having it.
 
Jeff kept gently moving his soles on the table to let himself feel more comfortable. He could not help but exhale to make cooing noises in delight of how the cold marble table felt so good on his hot soles. He was regretting getting up earlier to add the remanding wallpaper to D'erica's new room his wife was having him and Alex design. He did not even really see the point, especially since his black sheep of a granddaughter was already accommodated in one of the guest rooms. He tried to explain his reasoning to Susan and she told him that D'erica's psychiatrist recommended D'erica having her own room for she could feel more as a child here and Alex wanted her to have her own personal room also. He was puzzled after that because he did not understand her not feeling as a child, after all D'erica was beyond spoiled, even with her awkward place in the family. His mind kept wandering on in his thoughts as he unconsciously kneaded the table with his feet for comfort.
 
Julia had learned from her previous experience with her mother and decided to move back away from her father's massive feet until she figured out a way to get his attention. She nervously watched his monolithic soles and toes rubbing against each other and the table, which caused her to have chills go down her spine as she imagined what would happen if she had not made it. She watched the rough wrinkled yellowish red skin flex back and forth as her father's slightly perspired scent started to drift over into her nostrils. This sight and smell caused her to lose herself in this display of maximized proportion as minuscule flakes of his skin were falling all around her as a few landed on her also. She was snapped out of her daze as a shadow loomed overhead. She was glad to be out of her daze for she felt a weird sensation starting to come over her.
 
Jeff was still thinking about his granddaughter D'erica of how much of a disappointment she is. He could not understand why his wife and Alex would go so far for her, even though she was blood related. He slightly released a moan of pleasure from his lips as his soles and toes grappled the cool table. He shook his head in mock humility of how he was thinking of his own flesh and blood, while he started to feel great shame as he watched television. The grumbling of his stomach eased away his dark thoughts as he unconsciously reached over for the bowl on the table and due to not looking at what he was doing, he clumsily knocked it over. He groaned in dissatisfaction as he picked the bowl up with one hand and held it at the end of the table to sweep the food bites back inside.
 
Julia was not enjoying this event. This reminded her of the horrible movie Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs that Jessica persuaded her to go watch the movie together as a family at the theater she bought out. She shook her head to forget the unpleasant 3D remembrance as she tried to finagle her way out the mounds of gummies, but was not succeeding. All of sudden she felt like she was being swept up by the waves in the ocean as the gummi food bites she had been trying every which way to move started to stampede her.
 
It stopped!
 
 Her breathing which was erratic started to stabilize from the fright she had just experienced once it had come to a stop. She gazed around her surroundings to see that she was enclosed in a circular walled area and sitting above an uneven ground of food bites. Her stomach growled as she realized she was ravishingly hungry. She laughed at her sarcastic inner humor of her food supply...wait!
 
Food and circular! I am in the bowl!
 
 She made a mad dash for the side of the bowl, but it was too late. The giant hand of her father snaked into the bowl was an all-time reminder of the fact. She screamed and beat meaninglessly on the rough hand that was grabbing her, but it was of no use as she and several food bites were chosen. She rose higher and higher into the air until she could see her father's coffee-stained teeth as she saw him lick his cracked dry lips as if in delight of the expectation of taste to come. She was horrified as she approached the landmass of his pink and white tongue and hairy speckled gray and white mustache. His horrid morning breath washed over her as she gazed into his horrifying maw that made her gag. She was almost there until she all of sudden started falling down again as she heard the word "shit" thunder out of her father's mouth.
 
Jeff felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, which caused him to drop his food once again. He cursed as he watched his food fall down onto the tent of his blue jeans pants. He mumbled some incomprehensible words as he took his phone out of his pockets to see his text. 
 
Just Great! Susan was reminding him to save her some bites. He did not even feel like eating any now, because he did not want to hear her mouth about him not saving her any. He grumpily grumbled as he texted her back to play his role as the 'good' husband. He was about to go back to watching television again, but he received another text. He annoyingly got his phone back out of his pocket to gawk in delight at the naughty text from his wife he just received and felt his cock starting bulge against the fabric of his pants. 
 
Julia was irritated when she learned her new environment was on the crotch of her father's shorts. This situation was so wrong on so many levels. She could feel the heat emanate through his pants as a light musty smell drifted into her nostrils. She felt a weird sensation course through her body again as she tried to get rid of it. This was her father and she was being turned on by the smell of his manhood as she felt her thighs moisten a little. It was funny because she could have sworn she felt her father stiffen underneath her. She shook her head in mockery of herself as he traced her thighs to tease herself at the thought of the strangely desirable tool beneath her.
 
I was transfixed on his feet and now this, I need some seriously counseling and need to get the hellout more!
 
Unaware to her, these awkward sensations were not her fault. It was hormones being released from her father slight arousal that caused her mental facilities and body to act up to develop a sexual fascination of him. This experience would indeed leave an imprint on her psyche, but humans have a way burying feelings deep inside of themselves.
 
Jeff was about to text back a rude remark, but his wife texted back saying D'erica was asking if her new room was ready to be moved into. Dark thoughts about his granddaughter started to spring up into his mind as he grew upset at D'erica for wrecking his wife and his mood. He texted back no and put his phone back into his pocket. He forgot all about the food bites as he decided reluctantly to finish moving stuff into D'erica's new room. He grumbled as he rubbed his stiff bulge in mockery of himself for not getting satisfied, then he shifted his other hand to pick up the remote to put everything back in order after he finished teasing himself. He could not even have a single moment of relaxation as he exasperatedly sighed in mock anger.
 
Julia watched as her father's fingers approach her again in fright that he was going to pick her and the food bites up to eat them. She was surprised however when he did not pick them up, but instead grasped her and his crotch area. She shivered uncomfortably as she realized he was rubbing himself. She could feel the heat increase and emanate from under her as she was dragged backwards across his blue jeans toward the zipper of his crotch and felt his cock hidden underneath the fabric beneath her start to pulsate as it grew from his stimulation. She finally felt relief as she laid there alongside his zipper when he finally released her and his crotch. She was shaken as she realized the reality of the situation of what happened, but she did not stay in her thoughts too long because she was interrupted by the noise of the zipper opening. She watched his hairy knuckles in horror as she saw it move back upwards to see his dirty paint stained finger nails and fingers try to fondle the button of his boxers open. She could hear him gruff in dissatisfaction as if he could not get it open fast enough. She was relieved when he gave up freeing his bulge, but cringed as she saw his hand descending as he started to rub his crotch area again. She screamed and fought as she was dragged toward the opening of the zipper and fell in. She struggled to get back up as her senses were overwhelmed with the musky stench of his bulging cock and a few tears fell out of her eyes as she struggled her way up off of his boxers to get back out out through the zipper opening, but was knocked into the buttoned opening area of his boxers. She gulped as she saw a few of his gray and white musty pubic strands of hair had escaped through the opening and one of them was tangled around her leg. Her breathing grew erratic as she hurriedly untied his strand of pubic hair from around her leg to get the hell out of his pants. When she finally struggled her way back out of his pants, she felt her sense of gravity off as she fell out of the zipper opening back onto the blue jeans crotch area of his pants. She was trying frantically to grasp ahold to anything, but it was to no avail as she rapidly slid from his slightly musty crotch area of her father's blue jeans onto the chair beside a giant remote control. She watched her titan father rise up from the seat in awe of his gigantic figure. His dirty paint stained fingers grasped the remote alongside her as she shivered in goosebumps from the display. She watched everything starting to return back to the way it was before as her father pushed several buttons on the remote. The chair started to deflate, so she started rapidly running to the end for it would not fold together with her inside. She stood at the edge of the chair for few seconds until it got close to the ground and jumped, then watched as her father thunder off into the distance. She let out an exasperated sigh as she got up off of the ground and checked her body for injuries. Her stomach let out a loud grumble as a reminder to her being hungry. She laughed as she approached the few gummi food bites that had landed on the floor. She bit into it and the delicious taste of a hot bacon cheeseburger accompanied her pallet. She smiled in surreal comfort for this was at least a plus of this deplorable situation. Pretty soon she was full, so she walked back over the invention that started all her problems in hope that her mother or Alex would see her. 
 
She was almost there when the ground started vibrating wildly as thunderous booms started rapidly approaching her. She looked toward the sounds that were rapidly approaching and saw Alex frantically running toward her. She did not know whether to cry or feel happy for her ears were ringing and appeared she may go deaf.