- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex restores his mother side and things turn rather dark, when Julia decides things should get a little more intimate between them.

Alex's eyes were glued on his mother once he initiated the new growth algorithm. His palms were sweating profusely as he clinched his fist hoping that the algorithm would work as the bitter image of his mother's gaze kept replaying over and over in his mind.
 
 
 
This had better work, please!
 
 
 
Through his gaze, he saw a bright light appear out of thin air to envelop his vision. His head felt like it was thrumming as he closed his eyes by reflex. For some reason he felt a shortness of breath and prickly sensation course throughout his body.
 
 
 
Huh, that's weird.
 
 
 
He rubbed his eyes and opened them to see a myriad of blurry colors as it gradually became clearer to him. His visage of his mother Julia showed she was back to normal, well an inch and half taller than normally, but that is okay. Tears started falling out of his eyes as he gazed at his mother’s disheveled appearance. His eyes loomed over her dissheveled hair with black fuzzy things and some red jelly like things scattered throughout it with her face flushed red and tear stained while her eyes were shut tightly, torn white yellowish shirt with part of her cleavage out, torn black leggings with the underside of the left thigh area visible, and one shoe on. Alex gazed down at her other foot to see her visible white sock had splotches of red and some yellowish stuff on it. He felt horrible inside as he blamed this all upon himself. He cursed himself numerous times in his head as he gazed back up to see his mother's face, who was rubbing her eyes incessantly.
 
 
 
Julia's head was pounding as she tried to open her eyes, but when she opened them, all she saw were colorful patterns and spots like she had been staring at the sun for too long. She kept closing her eyes and opening them, but that was only gradually helping. She rubbed them and rubbed them...
 
 
 
"Mother! Stop! You are going to end up hurting your eyes!"
 
 
 
Julia's body shuddered as she heard Alex. Her tortured mind started putting small details together as she noticed Alex’s voice was not thundering down at her making her eardrums hurt and she did not hear any earthquakes. In fact, Alex's voice sounded slightly meeker?
 
 
 
"Mother the spots you are seeing is just a temporary affliction the mass alteration device gave you after it kind of restored your size. The spots will eventually disappear and your eyesight will be perfectly normal..."
 
 
 
"Kind of?” said Julia as she opened her eyes surprised to find her vision had actually returned. She gazed around the room as she felt great sense of relief to see things on a normal scale, but something seemed a little off...
 
 
 
She glanced over herself and shook her head mockingly at her disheveled appearance. She looked as if life had hit her hard and turned her into its personal shit deposit as she joked in her head to herself. Other than finding her humorous appearance, not anything really seemed off...
 
 
 
"Mother...are you okay"
 
 
 
Julia felt as though she had been shocked. She forgot all about Alex being here. Her eyes wandered off of her appearance onto Alex as she saw his tear stricken face. She smiled bitterly at herself for ever thinking her son would ever do anything to hurt her and pulled him into her embrace...
 
 
 
Alex gazed at his mother as he watched her shake after he called her out to her. His heartbeat quickened for some odd reason when his mother's perplexing gaze fell upon him and his face flushed red as he felt embarrassment as her big sea-green eyes gazed down upon him and she smiled which made him feel weak inside. He was getting ready to turn around, but all sudden his mother grabbed him and pulled him into her soft bosom to embrace him as his feet dangled in the air. He felt suffocated as he breathed in the smell of vomit, urine, and perspiration, but he did not feel uncomfortable...in fact, he wished this moment could last forever.
 
 
 
Julia embraced Alex for a long time as she rubbed her hands on his back and through his curly hair as she leaned up against a table. She held him in that position for a while as she kept rubbing his body intimately to comfort him.
 
 
 
Alex was enjoying this moment with his mother. He was ecstatic the algorithm had actually worked. His body heaved up and down as he matched his mother's breathing and nestled his head further into his mother's bosom as he listened to her heart beat.
 
 
 
A moan escaped out Julia's mouth as her nipples started to grow erect when Alex nestled his head further into her breast. She felt that weird sexual tingle she had experienced earlier, but it was entirely more intense. Her mind, which was already disarrayed, could not figure out why this was happening, nor did it try to waste time trying. The sexual tingle was gradually turning into a throbbing pulse that was starting to course through her body, which in turn, her hand by reflex grasped Alex's head firmly to pull him further into her embrace and the rubbing of his back was not so 'gently' anymore as she moved him to wrap her long legs around him. Her breathing became erratic as her inner voice kept telling her this was wrong, but her primitive needs had not been satisfied in so long...
 
 
 
"Mommy..." Alex muffly sounded from out of her breast.
 
 
 
The word was like the signal she needed to hear as her primitive senses started to take over and she moved her son's head over, while his mouth was still open, to shove her nipple and as much of her breast flesh that was feasibly possible inside of his mouth. She saw as he raised his hands frantically and clawed at her trying to push away. She grew even more sexually aroused due to his frantic fruitless actions that were acting as a much needed stimulation for her. She giggled mischievously to herself as she grabbed one of his flailing hands and directed it into her awaiting vagina that was yearning for stimulation. Her eyes glazed over as soon as his nimble little fingers entered as she forcefully pushed his whole hand inside of her, which made her moan louder and even more sexually gratified than before. In her disarrayed thoughts, her mind was trying to think of a moment whenever she felt this good...she could not think of any moment in life she was ever this aroused as she maneuvered Alex's hand in and out of her vagina and forced it further than the last time each time it entered. She was salivating as she forcefully kneaded her tit with Alex's mouth...
 
 
 
Alex did not know what was going on! He remembered a comforting feeling, then a tingle ran through his body as his mother's eyes that were gazing at him turned wolfish. Then all he could remember was opening his mouth to ask his mother if she was alright, but ended up with a large amount of his unclean mother's breast flesh in his mouth as he gagged in return. He tried beating and clawing at her wildly to make her gather her senses, but all he got in return was even more boisterous exasperated moans as she directed his hand inside of her. It was so wet, slippery, and like a vacuum inside, that made him think his hand might never see the light of day again; yet, for some reason fate was on his side.
 
 
 
Well, at least he thought for that moment when his mother freed his hand from captivity, until she forced it back inside of her tomb as she finagled his hand around inside her in and out as she rubbed the back of his head hard to direct him into providing pleasure to her tit in the right circular motion while she moaned loudly in ecstasy. He tried screaming and beating on her with his other hand, but he ended up with even more of her perspired flesh, in his mouth and her exerting her authority over him even more as she grappled him to the table.  He felt this strange sensation coursing through his body as he felt his nether region waken and grow to full attention, which was extremely uncomfortable due to it being trapped in its compression shorts prison. He tried to think of random thoughts to fight against his perplexed arousal...
 
 
 
This is my mother...ugh! This is so emasculating! Is this the so called 'sex'? Am I attracted sexually to my mother...this feeling, I felt if before from my sisters and grandmother! Am I sick in the head? That... feels...
 
 
 
Julia had climaxed several times over and she noticed around the third time she climaxed that she was not really forcefully directing Alex anymore, instead he was pleasuring her breast on his own initiative. She first squealed and moaned in delight for her little Alex, but as her rationality grew, she felt horrified of the actions she did and was still doing. She knew that she should stop her son, because this was a taboo, but she could not bring herself to do it...especially when she felt her son's lower extremity poking her in her thigh. With one of her hands, she tore off his shorts and compression shorts and then, proceeded to grab his pulsating cock. As soon as she grasped it, she saw her son's whole body shiver as he went limp in her bosom and she smilingly gazed down at him to be amused by his reaction. She only stroked once and it was already about to explode as she felt it pulse violently within her grasp and yet when she was about start the second stroke she was interrupted...
 
 
 
"Mommy! Are you in there?!! Grandma said if you and brother are going out today, you all need to go ahead and leave for you will not be late getting back! Did you hear me?!!" said D'erica.
 
 
 
This girl is the ultimate clam jam! Damn!
 
 
 
Julia hesitantly let go of her son's tool and reluctantly pushed him away from her after she took her legs from around him and his hand out of her overflowing pussy. She lustfully gazed at his eyes, which looked lost, then gazed at his newly disheveled appearance that she gave him. His face was definitely a sore sight, it was bruised with splotches of red throughout and had her phlegm and spit all around his mouth, which helped him with the task of pleasuring her breast. She giggled as she admired her handiwork on his face, but she felt kind of bad because she may have gotten a 'little' too carried away with her little Alex. She made a bitter expression as she continued to think about what she did, but her thoughts caused her to feel even more guilty. Then she suddenly remembered her previous shrunken experience was all due to 'his' invention, so this could be sort of punishment for him kind of (even though she touched it without his permission)...plus she had not been satisfied in twelve plus years and she could not deny that her body felt wondrously amazing right now. She giggled as she thought that her little Alex should be glad she did not force him to...
 
 
 
"Mother are you all down there?!!"
 
 
 
Damn this girl would make you think about committing m...
 
 
 
"YESS!!! We are down here! Tell mother we will leave later on, please!"
 
 
 
"Okay!"
 
 
 
Alex had stumbled back to reality from his befuddled thought process as he heard his mother yell up to his sister. He watched as his mother continued yelling out to his sister as she swept some loose strands of hair out of her face, which in his heart, he could not help but deem that minuscule action as beautiful. He shook his head several times to get rid of the several taboo thoughts that were beginning to spring up in his mind as he tried to process what his mother just did to him. He stared up at her breast to see her puffy areola was still erect and with his saliva was glistening all around it. He thought about his mother forcing his hand inside of her as he brought his hand up to his face to see that it was wet still and had some slimy matter on it which he did not know what it was. He brought his hand up to his nose and smelled the slimy matter as a pungent earthy aroma flew into his nostrils. He felt weird... he looked past his hand to gaze down at his mother forbidden fruit, which was swollen red and puffed up as the slimy matter dripped from it to dribble onto the floor. His gaze trickled back and forth from her forbidden fruit to his hand in fascination as his mind wandered.
 
 
 
Julia watched her son's befuddled actions as he tried to contemplate what happened. She felt another sensation surge through her body when she saw him smell his hand and nose crinkle in return from her pungent 'heavenly' aroma. For some reason, she felt the urge to shove it in his nose and mouth as he fruitlessly struggled to fight her. She bit her lip as her sexual desire was starting to overtake her...she almost lost it.
 
 
 
"Mother what happened? I dreamed some bad things happened...” chokingly said Alex.
 
 
 
Julia snapped back into reality when she heard her son's broken words.
 
 
 
"Baby, my little Alex...you helped restore mommy back to normal size, but was uhm...was blinded by the light and started hallucinating. Mommy tried to comfort you, but you were flailing and screaming about as you touched mommy in some...very inappropriate intimate areas, but you were not at fault because you thought mommy was trying to hurt you. My little Alex is fine now, in fact everything is fine now!", said Julia unsurely at first, but words started to grow more confident as a devilish grin appeared on her face.
 
 
 
The human mind is a remarkable subject that will accommodate itself to grasp reality without any negative impacts or drawbacks on the mind. Therefore, when Alex heard his mother false words, his mind actually contemplated a false scenario that did not actually happen to make him come to terms with reality.
 
 
 
"I am so sorry mommy! I did not mean to hurt you, I apologize! I am a horrible son", said Alex brokenly.
 
 
 
Once Alex said those words, Julia knew they...well she had moved past and gotten away with the situation as chuckled inwardly to herself that she should have done more.
 
Wait...doesn't Alex seem a tad bit shorter than usual.