- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex is puzzled over his feelings for his mother. Later on, he experiences a rather confusing situation with his unaware Grandma and comes to a shocking revelation about his height.

"Alex you seem shorter...” said Julia.
 
 
 
Alex was blaming himself for hurting his mother due to the 'new scenario' that was playing in his mind. He could not believe he actually thought of those scandalous thoughts about his mother earlier. His mother would never actually molest him, she is his mother! Yet, he could not deny what happened and his submerged feelings for too long... huh!
 
 
 
"Oh! I had a slight problem adjusting the algorithm for the matter alteration device to restore you to your original height, so I made the parameters an inch and a half taller than your original height! I am really sorry!"
 
 
 
Juila chuckled as she watched Alex shuffle his feet as he spoke to her. He is so adorably cute.
 
 
 
I am going to...no, no
 
 
 
She shook her head as she pinched his cheeks.
 
 
 
"It is okay! You,my little Alex will just have to give mommy a massage to make up for this.” she said as she winked at him and started to head upstairs. She watched her little Alex's slack jawed face expression out of her peripheral vision as she giggled on the inside about her still having it. She was so amused by how her little Alex was trying so hard not to glance at the tantalizing areas of her gorgeous body. She sauntered upstairs as Alex was captivated by her behind swaying back and forth.
 
 
 
Alex slapped his cheeks to stop his disgusting thoughts, turned around to clean the table and the other equipment that was disarrayed, but he could not help but turn back around for a quick glance of his mother. Yet, when he turned around, she was right behind him, which was awkward because he was bending down on the ground picking up the food bites that were on the floor. He gazed up past her thick calves and thigh to have his gaze fall onto her forbidden fruit whose visage was still swollen as if it was hungry while clear and milky fluids were dribbling down from it onto the floor. Wild thoughts started up playing in his head again, until his mother raised her large white socked foot and nudged his chin with her dirty socked toes.
 
 
 
Now normally, a parent would not do that, but Julia did not think she did anything wrong. She saw her little Alex engrossed in his thoughts and she could not help, but meddle. She watch as he befuddling try to gaze up at her in surprise when he turned around. She was going shove her big foot onto his lip into his mouth and down his throat, but her rationale made her place it on his chin instead. Anyway he still had an alarmed expression, which she loved.
 
 
 
"Mommy...mother I do not think you should go to your room with you looking like that.” said Alex shakily as his gaze lowered to fall on his mother's dirty socked toes which were splaying and prodding him on his chin. He shuddered as he breathed in the pungent fumes from his mother's foot. He could smell musk, vomit, urine, and chips all at the same time. Tears formed in his eyes due to the stench and he felt slightly lightheaded as he wondered what all in the world did his mother go through today to have her foot smell this horrible. He muffled a cough as he moved his mother's foot from off of his chin to lay it gently on the floor, then looked up to see his mother with raised eyebrows.
 
 
 
"Then what do you suppose mommy do? Don't tell me you want mommy to get all cleaned up here?!! You are such a bad boy!” teased Julia as she watched Alex squirm and take her foot off of his chin to lay it on the floor, which almost caused her to lose her balance. For some reason, she felt slightly angered once he took her foot down, after all she did not tell him to move it. She had a dark thought to pick up her foot and rub it all over his face to 'teach' him that he does not move her foot without her permission.
 
 
 
"No, not at all!” said Alex as he shook his head profusely and afterwards said, "If you go through the house like that, you are going to alarm everyone. Your room is too far down for you to sneak there. I can get cleaned up first and then sneak into your room to get you some toiletries and some clothes, then you can use the bathroom in my room as I go see if grandpa needs any help with D'erica's room.” said Alex hurriedly.
 
 
 
 
 
Julia tapped her foot as she crossed her arms and placed her finger on her chin in contemplation. After a few seconds, she finally nodded her head in consent as she then watched Alex scamper off as if he could not wait to get away from her. A few giggles escaped out of her lips as she watched him scamper off quickly. She thought another dark thought as she rubbed her pussy to watch him leave, then exhaled as she stopped and turned around to get the 'remote' for she could watch television. She made sure not to touch anything else in the lab, for she did not want any more mishaps.
 
 
 
Alex ran upstairs and took a 'quick' bath, even though he could have sworn he saw someone outside of the fogged up glass of the jacuzzi, but when he opened the glass door, there was not anyone there. He quickly threw a t-shirt and some shorts on, then also some socks and shoes as he rushed to his mother's room. When he got there, he was hit with the slight smell of her perfume that permeated the air in her room, which made him feel strange as he continuously breathed her fragrance into his nostrils. He ran over to her dresser to hurriedly go through her several drawers numerous times to finally put together a neat gym outfit for her, if he could say so himself. He went over to her walk in closet to pick a pair of shoes for her. As he gazed around once he went inside, he could not actually believe his mother had so many shoes and clothes. All he ever saw her normally wear was gym clothes or casual clothes. His mother's closer looked as if it was a mini clothing store he thought as he gazed at the clothes and shoes organized by type as well as the benches she had for each section caused him to shake his head at this outrageous display.
 
 
 
He heard the sound of his mother's door open as he was shaken from his thoughts to hear the sound of footsteps approaching the closet.
 
 
 
Ah man! What do I do! What do I do!
 
 
 
He quickly jumped to hide behind a bench that contained several pairs of boots as he moved the coats, which were hanging above, to mask him even more.
 
 
 
Luckily he hid quickly enough, because as soon as he situated himself the closet door opened as someone entered.
 
 
 
"This girl and I have accumulated so many damn shoes and clothes in here throughout the years! Wow! Hmm...Now where is that pair of boots, I know I placed them somewhere! Sheesh! I need to reorganize in here a little...Oh!” said Susan.
 
 
 
Alex watched from under the bench as his grandmother approached him. He dreaded as he watched her Uggs slippers come closer and closer because he already had enough of feet today as he regretfully remembered his mother's foot. He watched as his grandmother kicked her slippers off for them to fly under the bench. He muffled a groan as they hit him in the stomach and watched her long pearl color toe nailed toes fondle the carpet rug threads as his nose was hit by their pungent stale Frito-Lay smell.
 
 
 
"Whoopsie daisy! Well, dontcha feel better!” said Susan as she murmured to herself.
 
 
 
He watched his grandmother feet grope the carpet rug threads as it seemed as if her feet were getting closer and closer to his face. He heard something shuffle above him and assumed she was taking something from off the top of the bench. He heard a slight screeching sound as the coats on the hangers above the bench were moved, which left his behind and a little of his back exposed. He thought for sure his grandmother was about to see him, until he heard a loud creak from above as the bench shifted a little.
 
 
 
"There we go, ole gal! Whew! I keep telling myself I got to get me a rail and some padding to go on this thing! Oh well, it's not meant for sitting anyway..." said Susan as she sat down. The floor and air were at her feet's mercy as they kept playing around while she was fixing the shoelaces on the boots the way she would like them to be.
 
 
 
Alex's gaze was transfixed on his grandmother's yellowish meaty sole as they wrinkled even further from her folding her toes as the scent enveloped him even more since the display was literally right in front of his nose. He felt a stir in his nether regions again as he tried not to let his eyes feast on the stinky wrinkled valley in front of him that was causing him to reluctantly grow aroused.
 
 
 
Something is seriously wrong with me! My mother, now my grandma! Can I stoop any lower!
 
 
 
Luckily his grandmother shoved the boots on, before he got a little too excited. He breathed out in relief once she finally exited. He was just about to come out and grab a pair of kicks for his mom, when his grandmother came right back inside.
 
 
 
What in the world does she want now?!!
 
 
 
He huddled back even further as she bent down and started to feel underneath the bench. He watched as the ground was prodded before him. The weird feeling he felt before was creeping back.  He got goosebumps and a shiver coursed through his body when her fingers brushed against his thigh.
 
 
 
"Ugh! Where are those house shoes?!! I thought I threw them under here...hmm", said Susan.
 
 
 
Oh! She is looking for her slippers!
 
 
 
He hurriedly moved her slippers into the area her hands were currently searching at and as soon as they were moved there, she grabbed them. He watched as she palmed the ground for support as she eased herself on up with her hand and gripped the slippers with her other hand as she groaned in the effort to stand up, then left. He counted to one hundred, just to make sure that he was really safe from being caught, then snuck back to his room successfully.
 
 
 
As soon as he went down the stairs to his 'playroom', Julia eyes darted over to him. She gazed at him as she giggled at his silly appearance from carrying her shoes, clothes, and toiletries in a bundle that was too big for him obviously, which you could tell by the way he was straining to hold it together and his shaky footsteps.
 
 
 
"So, you left me down here all day for you could go play with mommy's clothes! I was so lonely...” teased Julia as she pouted her lip and watch Alex amusingly squirm.
 
 
 
"I was almost caught getting you clothes by grandma...I am sorry for how long I took mommy, I mean...mother.” nervously said Alex as he walked over to her.
 
 
 
Julia was amused by his nervous display of apologizing. She snatched her belongings out of his hand, which made him almost topple over, but he was saved by her hand. She giggled as she jokingly told him to join her in the bathroom, which caused him to have a dumbfounded gaping expression, then she sauntered upstairs to use his bathroom after she seductively told him that he still owes her a full body massage.
 
 
 
Alex's bashful gaze followed his mother's back as she left, then he exhaled outwards when he could not see her anymore. He started chiding himself from his nervous behavior from his mother teasing him as he made sure everything in his lab was organized and clean, then headed back to the kitchen to get his sandwich. His sandwich was not on the table as he saw when he entered, the kitchen so he went to look in the refrigerator to make sure not anyone placed it inside, but it wasn't inside there either.
 
 
 
"If you are looking for your sandwich, I already ate it okay!” jovially said D'erica from behind Alex.
 
 
 
Alex turned around to face his sister and got a surprise as he was staring a little below his sister's neck and gawked!
 
My sister is taller than me!