- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julius outbursts puts him in quite a predicament.

All you have been doing, since I got here is humiliate me and treat me as if we have an intimate relationship, when in fact we do not. If anybody should apologize, it should be you!" I angrily say, feeling even more humiliated because of the teasing expression she still had plastered on her face.

 

 

 

"You know... I really have to pee pee." She teasingly says, completely ignoring my rant as she removed her feet from in front and me and reached for her beige flats to place in front of me. 

 

 

 

I nervously back away from them while I accidentally gag as I catch a hefty whiff of the smell that was stewing inside while I hear her amused giggles above.

 

 

 

"You know it is unladylike to keep saying pee pee all the time. Plus, it doesn't fit your age." I jokingly say, hoping to gloss over what I said by lightening the mood as I try to breathe through my mouth.

 

 

 

"Ah my little prince, did you not say more than once with that vulgar little mouth of yours, you wanted to 'fuck me'. And now you have a problem with age. Excuse my memory for I may be wrong, but did you not say I was in my twenties. Besides, you should be glad to spend some quality time with yours truly. After all,  I maybe will let you indulge in that wish of yours." She teasingly said, batting her eyes innocently as she gazed down at me.

 

 

 

I nervously swallowed as my imagination ran wild because of her last words while I tried to think about other things, but her teasing look upon her beautiful face did not do much to help my imagination as I heard her giggles. I blushed realizing I let my mind wander once again as my eyes transversed her body.

 

 

 

"I meant your actual age... not how young you appear to be. Plus I... I..." I stammered to say, finding it difficult to say the following words, but was tactfully interrupted by Ms. McCullan.

 

 

 

"You what, hmmm? Tell me?" She coyly asked, gazing down at my embarrassed demeanor.

 

 

 

"I did not mean... fuck you in that way!" I finally managed to say exasperatedly, avoiding eye contact with her.

 

 

 

"Well, I beg your pardon my little prince! In what way did you mean?" She surprisingly exclaimed, feigning shocked as if she were violated by putting her hand over her chest as I blushed seeing her breast jiggle.

 

 

 

"Stop teasing me! Yes! I find you attractive and like you alright! Fine! I admit it! I keep lashing out at you because you make me feel vulnerable! Okay! So there! I admit it!" I angrily exclaim up at her, tired from her continuously teasing me and feeling as if I am wrapped around her fingers metaphorically.

 

 

 

I see her raise her eyebrows as her eyes light up while her mouth opens to gawk at me. I blush realizing what I just told her. She stayed gawking at me as I blushingly lowered my gaze, but could still feel her eyes on me. We stayed like that for a while in silence as I could faintly hear the sounds of children in the distance while I was forced to breathe in the not too pleasant scent of her feet as she nervously moved them around in front of me. I guess neither one of us knew what to say...

 

 

 

"Look... Ms. McCullan, I... I..." I finally mustered the courage to say, but was interrupted by an outbreak of her laughter as I watched her bulging breast and slight pudge move while tears started to form in her eye for whatever reason as she gazed down at me.

 

 

 

I nervously backed away as I eyed her while trying to understand what came over her and why was she gazing down at me with such a intimate look in her eyes.  The look in her eyes were creeping me out as I stopped backing away to make a run for it while hearing her gasp, then strangely giggle as I all suddenly was thoroughly pinned down and felt as if I was tackled by a middle linebacker as I laid down again on the floor while feeling her bulbous meaty toes splay over to cover me with its sweat and pungent smell. I groaned, realizing it was no possible way I could get away from her as I almost grew depressed as I had no choice but to listen to her giggles above me. 

 

 

 

"Awe! My little prince stopped for his princess! You are so sweet!" She excitedly exclaimed, as if she forgot the fact she was the one that tackled me with her smelly sweaty toes. 

 

 

 

My face blushed when she said she was my princess. I felt as if I had butterflies on the inside for whatever reason. Luckily, she only pinned me down for a few fleeting moments for her bulbous toes above me were impossible to escape from. I still laid there after her sweaty toes no longer held me captive as my entire sense of smell was still being held captive by her cheesy corn-chip foot odor. I felt so emasculated as I could feel a cool breeze blow over me from her probably wiggling her toes over me. 

 

 

 

"Ehm ehm! Don't tell me the little prince is tired! I thought he wanted to play with his princess!" Ms. McCullan teasingly exclaimed, using her thick stubby toes to flip me over onto my back, forcing me to look up at the teasing expression on her beautiful face.

 

 

 

"Could you please stop... I am..." I finally muster the courage to say as I watch her bulbous toes teasingly wiggle above me, however I am interrupted.

 

 

 

"Oh, my prince is awake now! Why don't you give your princess's toes a morning kiss!" She teasingly exclaims, not giving me much of a choice as she lowers her soft sweaty toes on me.

 

 

 

My vision goes dark as they splay over me and I feel my nether region become more active as it starts to swell as I am unbeknownst to her intoxicated by her feet. I was relieved when she finally let up to remove her toes, but also a bit reluctant. 

 

 

 

"Tsk! Tsk! I did not feel my little prince's kisses down there... hmm? Should I help my little prince?" Ms. McCullan teasingly says, taking delight in the fact that I am staring at her meaty toes dazed as she teasingly brushes her toes across my body.

 

 

 

I avoid eye contact as she unknowingly brushes her toe over my nether region, which was already bulging from her mistreatment of me earlier.

 

 

 

"Ehm... what do we have here? Someone is happy about receiving his princess's attention I see." Ms. McCullan teasingly says, relishing the fact I was aroused by her as she uses her plush toes to gently fondle me.

 

 

 

I feel so emasculated as my body starts to heat up as images of her when she placed me into her cleavage ran through my mind while I felt my nether region pulsating through my clothes.

 

 

 

"Ms. McCullan... agh! Please stop! I cannot take it anymore!" I desperately say, hearing her purse her lips to tease me.

 

 

 

"You cannot take what, my little prince? Hmm?" She teasingly asked, gently pressing down even firmer on my nether region as she fondled her nipple through her white blouse as she heard me moan her name.

 

 

 

"Pl... please!" I desperately say, for I feel an inescapable pressure arising from my nether region.

 

 

 

"Fine! You do not have to act like such a baby!" Ms. McCullan curtly said in a girlish tone, removing her feet from me.

 

 

 

I was too embarrassed to gaze up at her or really to move in general as my body kept cursing me for having her smelly sweaty embrace leave me. I understood I have developed an infatuation to her, which made me want to hide. 

 

 

 

"Julius... I am sorry! I really am! I do not know what came over me! I was happy that you were attracted to me and little upset that you were ignoring your feelings for me! I went too far! I am sorry! I know I am way too old for you! My goodness! I practically almost raped you! I am so sorry!" Ms. McCullan tearfully emotionally said, her voice becoming high pitched as she looked so distraught.

 

 

 

I felt bad for some reason as I listened to her apologizing. I hesitantly looked up at her tearful appearance and felt pained by it for some reason as I sighed, then began to walk over to her huge sweaty foot that was lazing about. I rubbed her damp meaty toe flesh that trembled from my touch as she stopped her apologetic ramblings to confusingly gaze down at me.

 

 

 

"Ugh! You talk too freaking much! My head almost exploded! (Sigh) I can not believe you are pulling the guilt trip act on me... and surprisingly, it is actually working. I would not be a gentleman if I caused a beautiful young or for your case, old, cry for me." I teasingly say, seeing her happily straighten up her appearance.

 

 

 

"So I am no longer young now says the individual who said I look like I am in my mid twenties!" Ms. McCullan teasingly exclaimed, stooping her hand down to lie flat on the ground for me to mount.

 

 

 

I see her relishing the fact that she can tease me again as she gives me a bright smile, which of course I had to say something to ruin the atmosphere.

 

 

 

"Fuck you."  I surprisingly say, not really knowing the reason why. Probably it was my inner emotional self defense to keep others from getting close to me or perhaps I am literally an asshole. Whatever it may be, Ms. McCullan’s  shocked expression in response started to turn to a peeved one.

 

 

 

‘I shouldn’t have said that...’

 

 

 

“What type of princess would I be if I am not able to meat my prince’s demand, hmm?” She mischievously says snidely while reaching for me.

 

 

 

I start to sprint, but her chubby French pedicured toes slam down in front on me, causing me to fall down from the impact as she sarcastically says that she thought I had changed my mind. My vision goes dark as I am back inside her hand while I hear her muttering about where should she put me. 

 

 

 

‘She’s not really going to take me to the bathroom and have sex with me, is she? She is just playing... she has to be!’

 

 

 

“Hmm... I think I am just going to carry you, since I don’t want you to get too comfortable in my cleavage.” She says as she opens her hand to glower down at me.

 

 

 

“Look, Ms. McCullan...” I muster up the oomph to say, but she sarcastically interrupted.

 

 

 

“Whatever does my prince need now, hmm?” She says through her gritted teeth, which scares me because I can tell that she is really upset.

 

 

 

“I am a minor, so you are not really going to take my first time, are you?” I hesitantly ask to see her furious expression turn into an amused one.

 

 

 

“You are quite right, aren’t you... but then again, you did say you wanted it. Therefore it is consensual, isn’t it?“ She snidely reply’s as she gives me revving look as if she is waiting to see how I will respond.

 

 

 

“You know I did not mean fuck in that way!” I exasperatedly exclaimed.

 

 

 

“Then whatever way did you mean, my prince? After all, any other way would be rude and also too abrasive.” She says in a dramatic hurt tone.

 

 

 

“I said it to be rude... I did not really mean it though. I... I apologize Ms. McCullan.” I unenthusiasticly say to see her raise her eyebrows up at me.

 

 

 

“That sounded soooo sincere.” She sarcastically says as she sits back down at her desk and slants her chubby hand sideways for me tumble onto her desk hard.

 

 

 

I can’t really get mad since I deserved that. I get my bearings as I rub my aching shoulder, then turn to face Ms. McCullan who has her arms crossed causing her breast to bulge as she glares down at me expectantly.