- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mrs. McCullan shows Julius that she can be formal as well as informal.

“I know it was wrong for me to spaz at you out of know where. It’s just... it’s just.” I struggle to say, but  break away from her gaze tor I unable to finish speaking. It’s like my body locked up to prevent me from speaking it.


 


“It’s just what?” Ms. McCullan says while she relaxes her arms a little bit.


 


“It’s a emotional defense mechanism I unconsciously use out of habit to keep people from getting to close to me. It doesn’t seem to happen to my mother or sister, but for everyone else, I flare up or treat them as air. I don’t mean to be vulgar or an asshole. I just do it to protect myself. I’m already a Little, then I’m well off also, so it’s hard for me to be at ease around people or let them in.” I exasperatedly say, not making eye contact.


 


It seemed to be a moment of silence for awhile until I felt an affectionate touch on my head, then glanced up to see Ms. McCullan fondly gazing down at me as she rubbed my head.


 


“You know my little prince, that was quite a mouthful. I think you need me even more to be your secretary.” She says matter of factually.


 


I roll my eyes as she giggles shamelessly.


 


“You are really fixated on being my secretary, why? It doesn’t seem that natural, along with your background and you working inside this dump.” I curiously ask while see her fidget and trying to not stare at her two areola that are unreasonably visible as her breast thunder onto the desk several time creating several vibrations that made me kind of edgy. 


 


She leaned to the side to get something from her drawer, then I gawked because of the picture frame she placed onto the table. Not because of ornamental it was, but because of the man inside it. He looked kind of like me, yet more rough and older. I gaze at the boy inside that he had his arm wrapped around and a much more attractive Ms. McCullan as my mind started wandering.


 


“That’s my late husband and son that passed away three and half years ago. They died because of a rich bastard was having partying on his yacht and crashed into them while they were doing there father and son bonding fishing time that they do every weekend. I asked them not to go that weekend because my boss was throwing an anniversary celebration party for all those who have been employed there for over a year, so of course I wanted my husband to be my chaperone, but he told me that he had a commitment to upkeep with our son. I tried to change his mind, but he was so stubborn. Perhaps if I was a little more persuasive and put my foot down, they would still be alive.” Ms. McCullan emotionally says as tears start to stream out her eye.


 


‘Wow... no wonder she negatively views rich people. I should call her Mrs. also.’


 


I would try to comfort her, but she is using her hands to wipe her eyes and her arms are not on the desk. The only thing I can offer comfort to is her breast, which I blush at the thought. Luckily, I didn’t have to embarrass myself to do that as she continued.


 


“My previous boss found out what happened and was furious. He tried to at least get the rich bastard jail time or take away his boat license indefinitely, but the higher ups told him to squash it. He apologetically told me and turned in his resignation, then surprisingly disappeared. I blamed myself of course for their deaths and my previous boss disappearing, so my life started to falling apart. I picked up weight, quit my job, started to get unhealthy fixations...”


 


‘Unhealthy fixations?’


 


“and ended up here where I became aquatinted with your sister and several other children, whom help me take my mind off of my lost loved ones. A year and half ago, the rich bastard was on the local news for running a ponsy scheme and guess who was the one who was the cause of putting him there.” She giggled while crying, quite a bizarre sight.


 


“Uhm... me?” I say without confidence.


 


“You are right my prince! Could you imagine that! A child, even a little at that, putting an end to injustice. That’s when I started curiously doing research in my spare time about the little fabled prince of 'dreams and nightmares' at BOTCHED industries, Julius Alexander Banikan. The pesky little boy seemed like he loved playing hero or to be more blunt, he didn’t like minding his business. Your escapades we’re quite entertaining and kept me from venturing off into the deep end. Not to mention the fact that you resemble my late husband. Therefore, when I saw your sister come in today, I could not bear to see you leave because I felt I was losing someone meaningful to my life once more.” Mrs. McCullan emotionally says did breathes out exasperatedly while avoiding my eyes.


 


“Well, you can’t call me prince anymore.” I snidely say as I triumphantly gaze at her confused expression. 


 


“Huh? Why’s that?” She ask in befuddlement.


 


“It’s not professional, along with the fact you are not wearing a bra. It is highly unbecoming of my secretary to be wearing ill-fitting clothes that is fully displaying her assets. Therefore I will cashapp you three million dollars for you to acquire a professional wardrobe along with bras and whatever else you need before your first day tomorrow.” I smugly say to hear her gasp as her eyes grew big.


 


“You’re... you’re joking! You are pulling my leg, aren’t you?” She imploringly emotionally ask as her tear stains hands slam down on the desk in front of me.


 


“Pulling your leg hmm... that sounds quite enticing, but I do not think I am able to manage it due to my size. Perhaps this is a dream or rather a nightmare for you because I can be quite a difficult boss.” I mischievously say, but she takes it to heart and takes me seriously.


 


“Thank you! THANK YOU! I really did not have any hope you were being serious about making me your secretary. Don’t worry, I can handle difficult. Plus, since I’m your secretary that means you have to be under my foot sometimes and able to listen to my suggestions and advice.” She seriously states with her eyes burning holes into me from her passion.


 


‘Under her foot... I hope she did not mean that literally.’


 


“Well Mrs... uhm...” I stammer realizing I do not know her first name. I embarrassingly want to hide as I wait for her to atagonize me for it, but it doesn’t happen for she is still all together stiff and serious.


 


“Nice to make your acquaintance Mr. Julius Alexander Banikan. I am Emily McCullan and I look forward to working with you.” She formally says while holding her right forefinger out for me to shake, which I in turn do.


 


‘What have I gotten myself in to?’


 


“Uhm... I need your cash app, cellphone number, house phone number, and email. I should be able to reach you at anytime of the day and like wise for you. You are my official lifeline now. I will depend on you majority for everything.” I grumpily say, kind of inwardly regretting my decision, but she seems to not be able tell from my tone as she enthusiastically gives me her information as I in turn input her information in my phone as a new contact and send her the amount of money I think she may need(3.5 million).


 


She blindingly stares at her phone for awhile. I guess she received my contact information I texted her as well as the cash app notification. She looks rather too cute when she is surprised.


 


“Thank you Mr. Banikan! I will not let you down!” Mrs. McCullan solemnly said causing me to feel somewhat sad.


 


I felt as if a barrier had come up between us when she referred to me as Mr. Banikan and even more so regretted giving her the job, since our relationship became rather formal. I must have been lost in my thoughts or thinking for a while because Mrs. McCullan worriedly interrupted me.


 


“Mr. Banikan! Mr. BANIKAN! Are you okay?” Mrs. McCullan worriedly exclaimed as she place her finger on my forehead.


 


“I’m okay... “I bitterly smile up at her to reassure her that I’m fine, but her facial expression shows disbelief.


 


“I just found myself amazed, yet startled at how quick your personality and tone turned formal. I found myself missing the informal side of you I guess.” I nervously shuffle my feet to say to see her gawk at me, then give me a knowing smile.


 


“I guess since you do not want me to call you prince, I will nickname you little nightmare because you just scared the bejesus out of me just then. Hmm... probably I should punish you by smothering with these big girls.” Mrs. McCullan mischievously says as she squeezes her breast together to raise them, then slam them in front of me.


 


‘Probably I should have kept my mouth closed.’


 


I nervously laugh as I unconsciously back away slowly while inwardly cringing from the predatory grin she was giving me.


 


“You know my little nightmare, you were doing all of nonsensical blathering about you being a minor,  but you want me to make you explore my body, don’t you?” She seductively said as I horridly watch her fingers start to rub her two huge areolas that were puffily visible.


 


“Look, Emily...” I embarrassingly struggle to say, but I am interrupted.


 


“Ehm... you referred to me by Emily. How informal of you Mr. Banikan. I should punish you for that formality and for ogling your secretary’s chest. That’s sexual harassment Mr. Banikan. Hmm... I will not file a complaint if you finish what you started.” Mrs. McCullan sultrily said as she hungrily gazed down at me.


 


‘Finish?’


 


“What do you mean by finish?” I confusingly ask because I didn’t do anything, at least, to my knowledge at the moment.


 


“Ehm... let me show you.” She sultrily says as my vision goes dark after I see her let go of her left breast as her left hand speedily approaches me.


 


She seemed to swinging her hand back and forth as she walked somewhere briskly as I felt the vibrations from her heavy footsteps all the way from inside her hand.  I heard a door open to be slammed shut and locked while I fearfully wondered what she was about to do to me. I did not ponder to long as I was blinded by light as my nose was assaulted by a dirty mop water type of smell. I get my bearings to realize we are inside a bathroom. I was about raise my gaze upwards, but all of a sudden I lose my sense of gravity and end up falling backwards to tumble out of her hand to fall onto the sink’s counter. I rub my back as I struggle to get up to gawk at her removing her beige jacket and white blouse to free her two enormous melon sized breast as they violently jiggled several times as they loomed over me. 


 


Mrs. McCullan gazes down unbeknownst to me to delightfully see me intoxicatingly gazing up at her ‘big girls’. She clears her throat, then mischievously grins when I blushingly make eye contact with her. 


 


“You know, Mr. Banikan, there are other places on my body to ogle other than these big girls that you seem to not have enough self control to stop.” Mrs. McCullan dramatically says in a hurt tone as she purses her lips at me. 


 


“I’m not trying to ogle them so much, honest Emily. It’s just whenever I try to gaze up at your face majority of the time, I am not able to because they block your face from my view. Plus they keep jiggling as you move. I...” I try to excuse myself, but she interrupts me.


 


“You are still informally referring to me by my first name. Tsk. Tsk. You seem to not have learned your lesson. Even worse, you tried to falsely blame my big girls for towering over you for the reason you can’t stop ogling them.” Mrs. McCullan states in a displeased tone while causing me to shamefully bow my head.


 


“I... I .” I struggle to say, but she interrupts me.


 


“Shush... I understand.” Mrs. McCullan says in an understanding tone.


 


‘She understands? What does she understand?’


 


“Your so entranced by my big girls and my gorgeous tootsie woosies because you haven’t seen the rest on my body, so let me show you Mr. Banikan. Ehm.” She sultrily says in a guttural thick moan as she grasp her jiggling reddish ivory ‘big girls’ to give them a squeeze, then reaches down for me while alternating between biting her bottom lip and pursing them as she breathes out.


 


I am able to see this time as she grasps me with her thumb, forefinger, and middle finger to surprisingly gently pick me up to place me on the toilet seat. The dirty water like odor was come from the toilet water behind me was making me noxious as I gazed behind me to see a dirty ring around the bowl. 


 


‘That is so disgusting.’


 


I was about to inwardly rant about it, but both Emily and I both gasp and stumble at the same time as we heard a knock at the bathroom door.