- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things takes a rather uncomfortable and emotional turn, when Ms Margaret forcefully reaches out to Alex.

Finally, the funeral had begun as I see the bishop holding the microphone from my vantage point. I glance back up at Ms. Wainwright, who still has her eyes on the bishop as he is giving greetings and announcing the layout of the events that are going to happen. As she listens to the bishop, I found myself gazing at her chapped thick pale pink lips and her thunderstorm dark blue eyes with long dark eyelashes that occasionally blinked.



'She is really beautiful... ugh! What's wrong with me? At a time like this, I am admiring Ms. Wainwright's beauty instead paying attention to my mother's funeral proceedings!'



I was about to divert my gaze, but all of a sudden Ms. Wainwright took her focus off of the bishop to gaze at me. We briefly made eye contact before I hurriedly turned around on her palm to direct my attention to the bishop as my cheeks flushed red with embarrassment while hearing her trying to stifle giggles at me.



As I turn to face the bishop, out of the corner of my eye I notice Ms. Margaret is seated right next to Ms. Wainwright and gazing down at me while her face is still puffy from crying. I cringe as I realize I was not aware of her arrival nor her staring at me while I feel goose bumps as she reluctantly takes her gaze off of me to bend over and whisper something in Ms. Wainwright's ear as Ms. Wainwright's eyes brighten from whatever she heard while her gaze lowers to fall onto me and she silently mutters an apology.



'What is she apologizing for? Huh? Why is she moving me that way...no!'



Ms. Wainwright moved her hand towards Ms. Margaret's awaiting cupped palms, then tilted her palm sideways for me to slide off of as I tried to grapple and hold on to her skin, but it was to no avail. I helplessly slid off her hand and fell right into the conniving old woman's awaiting cupped palms as she creepily affectionately gazed down at me while giving me an encouraging smile. I turned back to gaze at Ms. Wainwright, but she just silently whispered "Sorry" again, then turned to view the choir, who has started singing. I furiously gaze at the side of her face as I see her struggling to ignore me while I feel myself being raised into the air and smelling a familiar fragrant perfume accompanied by a familiar womanly scent.



'Ugh! Her again!'



I stop furiously gazing at Ms. Wainwright to turn to face the choir as I sit down on the newly palms I have been transitioned to with my arms angrily folded over my chest. I try to get entranced to the choir selection of music, but I have never been fond of classical music, plus the sweatiness of the palm beneath me does not help so much.



'Why is her hand sweating so much like she is nervous about something? Eww! It is all clammy! Ugh! My suit is going to mess up!'



I am absolutely steaming mad as I hear her mouth open and close several times behind me. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of blurting one of her emotional outcries again as I look for something or somewhere to go, but it is kind of proving difficult to find because of how high up I am.



'Ugh! I hate being small! I cannot even properly ignore or get away from someone when I want to!'



"Tsk! Ms. Margaret, could you please put me down." I barely manage to say in a dull tone with my back still facing her.



"Listen...uhm....my little Caesar, I have something to tell you." Ms. Margaret barely managed to stammer out, her hand lightly trembling causing me to fall down on her clammy palm, which angered me.



"Did I not tell you earlier that your touch was unwelcomed! What gave you the guile to hold me?!! Huh?!!" I snappily turn around to say after I pulled myself up off of her clammy palm to viciously stare at her.



"I...I know you are upset with me right now, but I really have to tell you something my little Caesar !" She emotionally said in a loud whisper, gazing at me with tears in her eyes and giving me a pleading look for me to listen.



I do not know if it was anger, testosterone, or whatever, but I snapped...



"Why can you not just get it?!! I do not want to hear anything that comes out of your conniving big mouth! You fucking disgust me!" I exclaim.



I could feel anger just coursing through me and I did not even know why I was so angry. Probably, it was because of my mother's death. I do not know, but I heard Ms. Wainwright stifling gasp my name out in surprise at my outburst and I could not really blame her.



'What the hell is wrong with me?!! I usually mask my emotion or ignore it, so why did I just say that?!! I never used profane language out loud before! What is happening to me!'



I snap back into reality from staring off into space after doing my inner dialogue to see a waterfall of tears streaming from Ms. Margaret's big gray puffy red eyes as she gazes at me. My chest hurts as I clench my teeth to grimace from the sudden pain of seeing her like this while I lower my gaze shamefully for a second, then stubbornly gaze back up at her.



"I probably just went to far with my words and I sincerely apologize for them, however you did push me into saying them. I do not want to be around you and have relayed this fact to you over and over. I am not interested in you, your life, or rather anything that conniving tongue of yours has to say to me. So could you please j...just put me down." I manage to say while looking into her big crying gray eyes, but divert my eyesight for the last words.



"N...no! Why can't...why can't you just listen to what I have to say!" She stammeredly croaked out, glaring down at me through her crying eyes as the wind rushed past me as she hurriedly brought me closer to her face to angrily bear down at me on her palm.



I got scared at her sudden action and fell down as I fearfully gazed up at her. We stayed like that for awhile, with her furiously glaring down at me and me fearfully gazing up at her until she noticed my frightened appearance, then muffled giggles came out of her sobbing mouth as she took one of her hands away from under me to wipe her eyes while amusingly gazing down at me shakily falling into her other hand.



"Now! You are going to sit there and listen to me whether you like to or not! Do you understand my little Caesar? Hmm?" She teasingly says, bringing her finger up to prod me in the chest to reiterate her point across as I cringe once again from her touch.



'Why is this happening to me? I just want to be left alone! Is that really so bad...'



"Oh no! My little Caesar is not answering me! Whatever should I do..." Ms. Margaret teasingly said, her dark metallic gray manicured finger moving slowly towards me as I cautiously hurriedly stand up to back away, but after continuously backing away, I found myself at the edge of her palm with her bulging lightly tan valley of breast beneath me as I nervously gulp. As I turn back to look at her, seeing her stifle giggles while gazing down at me with a teasing glint in her eyes through her distraught appearance.



'What can I do? Why can I not ever do anything by myself? Do I have to be this pathetic?'



"Ms. Margaret could you please put me down. I do not want to hear anything you have to say, so please put me down." I barely manage to dully say, gazing at the bridge of her dainty nose for I was to angered by my lack of ability to get away from her to look her in the eyes.



"Well, my little Caesar that is too bad. It looks like you do not have much of a choice, doesn't it, so you will have to stay here and listen to this 'big conniving mouth' of mine." She teasingly sternly says, lightly tilting her palm downward to make me fall to fully antagonize me about my helplessness.



I clench my teeth as I fell, trying to think of anything I could do to get out of this predicament, but can not find any notion or think of any possibility. Tears start to come to my eyes at my helplessness as I use my sleeve hurriedly to wipe my eyes because I do not want this conniving old woman to have another victory over me. I reluctantly stand up to accept my fate as I see her face change from teasingly to sorrowfully staring down at me as she let out a small sigh.



"It is...I really am not so bad..." She muttered, giving me an emotional encouraging look.



"Oh, really. Try putting yourself in this situation. I cannot leave or get away from the person that disgust me more than anything else in this world and made my mom have countless sleepless nights from working to fix your conniving blunders. You should not even be at my mother's funeral, yet you are here. Then, you try to act like we have a close relationship when we in fact do not. Telling me that I should open up. What gives you the guile to say that to me?!! Huh?!!" I say dully at first, but exclaim angrily up at her toward the ending as I see her bite her luscious glossed pink bottom lip while trying to stifle sobs as she looks at me through her tear filled eyes with her hand starting to clench inward with me inside, however I ignore it.



"Oh, you have feelings now! You know, I am quite surprised! Usually someone with your conniving deceitful personality lacks emotion, but then again, this could be another conniving scheme of yours to make me feel some type of emotional remorse for you, even though we both know how wretched you are." I angrily lash out up at her as she chokingly gasp at my spiteful words while tears stream down her face.



"C...Caesar! I am trying! I already said I am sorry! Why can't you just forgive me?!!" She chokingly says, trembly shaking her palm, causing me to fall and roll around incessantly as she angrily keep shaking it to stress her anger at me as I fell becoming dizzy and felt as if I was about to vomit.



"You know what my little Caesar?!! I don't care that you hate me and find my personality disgusting! You cannot do anything about it and you better get used to it for you will be seeing and hearing from me a lot more from now on whether you like to or not because I am your..." She angrily grits her teeth to say, giving me a teasing look that completely enrages me as I manage to finally find my sense of balance to pick myself up to glaringly look up into lovely big gray eyes to furiously interrupt her.



"FUCK YOU!" I angrily glaringly yell up at her as she choked wide eyed on whatever she was about to say. I hurriedly glance behind me at her manicured fingers that are clinching in anger and sprint towards the gap between two of them to jump as the wind pressure bitingly attacks me as I am falling, then grimace from the sudden impact as I bouncily hit something softly firm as a familiar fragrant perfumed and heavy womanly scent envelops me. I hurriedly rub by aching head I fell on and view my surroundings through my squinting eyes to see black feathers and a lightly tan valley beneath me as I cringe from the realization of where I am.



Ms. Margaret, still shocked at my outburst, finally realizes I fell off of her hand as she hurriedly gazes down to find me, which cause her posture to shift and me to roll down her bulging soft breast. She desperately whispers her pet nickname for me over and over as I am struggling to grapple on to anything, but find myself rolling off of her breast to the spacious air as I descent once again. I curl into a ball to not make the mistake of falling on my aching head again as I fell onto the outskirts of her black feathered dress covered lap and could feel the slight heat escaping through the fabric from her womanly shapely thigh as my face tinges red from embarrassment at my new location. I glance up to see her checking her bulging breast for me as Ms. Wainwright searchingly gazes too. I mutter a "tsk" as I trek to her knee to gaze down at her shapely encased sheer nylon crossed legs, but stop gazing down once I hear Ms. Wainwright's alarmed voice.



"There he is!" Ms. Wainwright whispery exclaimed, her manicured finger pointing right at me as I turn around to find two sets of eyes peering down at me.



Ms. Wainwright's seems relieved that I am alright and so does Ms. Margaret's until her facial expression started to change to anger, which causes me to nervously gulp as I realize what I have done. I can see her pudgy manicured hand coming towards me as I frightenedly backed away, but forgot I was on the edge of her knee as I fell to roll down her sheer nylon encased leg. My entire world was spinning as I heard both of them gasp above me, while several hands try to grasp onto me as I am rolling, but they miss.



Luckily, I come to a stop when I ran into crevice of her lightly sweaty pungent perfumed toes and the entrance of the shoe. I struggling pick myself up out of the nylon crevice of her long bulbous toes an entrance to the shoe to hear two relieved sighs above as I am covered in a large shadow. I quickly glance up to see Ms. Wainwright's relieved face and Ms. Margaret's bitter face peering down over her knee as she brings her hand to the side of her black pump for me to jump onto.



I inwardly cringe at the sheer stupidity of her thinking that I will actually willingly go to her as I steel my nerves to hurriedly climb onto the front of her pump to manage to jump off just in the knick of time for I could see her hurriedly grasp the empty spot where I was just at as I fell to land on the hard red carpet floor with a thud.



I miserably groan as I brokenly hurriedly pick myself up off of the floor to gaze up to see Ms. Margaret's angry distraught face peering down at me as I nervously back away and turn around to warily run away from her.



"That is enough Julius!" Ms. Margaret stressed through her clenched teeth as she peered over her knee, her shiny black pump slamming down in front of me to block me as the wind and vibration almost knocks me off of my feet as I run to the back towards her chair to go under it, while hearing Ms. Wainwright exclaim, "Margaret!"



She raised her pump again as I see the shadow around me and I hurriedly run diagonally to under her chair as I can hear Ms. Wainwright telling Ms. Margaret to calm down above me as I finally made it under her chair out of breath.



'What do I do now?'



I tiredly fall onto the red carpet beneath me out of breath as I hear rumbling and arguing above me that I was too tired and upset to listen to.