- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex confusingly makes up with Ms. Wainwright and later on she reads the will.

I felt a calm anger break within me to gush out all over my body as I absentmindedly dust myself off while standing up on her palm to face her. We stare at each other as her eyes brighten from me standing up and appearing to be my usual self, but finds something strange about me as I open my mouth.




"You miss my mother? Is that a joke? You invited that conniving old woman here and you have the nerve to say that to me. That is quite funny, is it not? You are supposedly my mother's best friend, lawyer, and most close confidant. Your words are actually rather funny. (sarcastically chuckles) You should know how many countless sleepless nights and business trips she had to take to resolve that conniving old woman's blunders. All the gag orders and contracts you had to make to resolve the aftershocks of her actions. You are raving hilarious. You and that conniving old woman even made a debauchery of my mother's funeral and caused me to miss the rest of the proceedings." I say dully, afterwards making "tsk" "tsk" pursing noises with my mouth in sarcastic mockery of her as I see her face go from puffy red to green as she is appalled by my words and could hear the choking sobs of Ms. Margaret as well as murmurs from the surrounding audience.



The devastated gaze she is giving me after hearing my words, make me strangely not feel anything as I glaringly gaze up at her to see her finally grimace in sorrow and shame.




"I know you are angry with me..." She says, however I interrupt.




"Whatever, no biggie, so stop wasting words. I can visit my mother's grave when you both leave. So, do not waste your time apologizing to deaf ears." I dully say to not hear her meaningless apologies, while she gasped, then covered her mouth as tears started to stream down her hand as she crinkled her eyebrows at me. I could hear a deathly silence almost, except for the sobs of the two women who are the sparks of my anger.




The silence continues as she shakily lowers me to the table and I jump off as I see the eyes of the various surrounding people on me. I scoff as I am in the unwanted limelight, then wonder about what should I do. I gaze around and see an empty Regular chair close by that I could use to climb down because the Littles ladder to the floor seemed to be at the other end of the table near Ms. Margaret and I definitely was not going anywhere near her.




I walk towards the empty chair while bearing the eyes of the surrounding people staring at me as I feel tiredness and aching protest all over my body with every step, but I grit my teeth as I bear it. I finally make it to the edge of the table to jump down onto the arm of the chair, but instead land on a creamy fleshly surface with a familiar honeysuckle fragrance lingering from it. I doubtfully see a familiar black band in the distance and realize where I am. I angrily glare up at Ms. Wainwright, who is startled, then grits her teeth at me.



"Look Julius, I know you are angry with me and you have every right to be. I am deeply sorry and feel devastated by you being angry with me, however I do need to do one of the last task your mother asked me to do in case of her death, okay? I know you want to leave, but bear with me for a few moments. Can you do that for your mother, Julius?" Ms. Wainwright says, giving me a pleading look after relaxing her gritting teeth as I reluctantly gaze up to look into her beautiful big stormy blue eyes. We stare in each other's eyes for a few brief seconds as she gives me a apologetic smile while she brings her midnight blue manicured finger up to affectionately rub my head, while I turn my head and pout "Fine!"



"Thank you Julius!" She happily exclaimed down to me, pulling the chair back to sit down while placing me on the table directly in front of her. I reluctantly miss being in her warm hand as I longingly gaze after it once I leave its embrace to see her bend over to reach for something while one of her hands press down on the table in front of me for she could keep her balance as she catches a glimpse of me staring at her out of the corner of her eye and smiles with a knowing look on her face, which I do not notice.



She sits back up with the black briefcase in her hands while giving me a teasing look with her eyes because I am still staring at her as I bashfully realize what I am doing and hurriedly turn my head as I hear her familiar giggles. My face gradually turns a shade of red while I ask myself inwardly...




'Do I not suppose to be angry at her? She gets on my nerves, but it is really hard at being angry with her for a prolonged period. She is really...'




She happily giggles at my face turning red as I turn around to avoid making the situation even worse. I hear her fingers tap slowly towards me as I hesitantly turn around to see two of her fingers walking towards me teasingly. I back away while giving her a pleading look with my eyes, but she mischievously sticks her tongue out at me, then winks as her fingers draw right upon me and I fall down when one of them lightly bumps me over. I groan a slight moan of displeasure from the fall as I frightenedly look up at her fingers as she teasingly says, "Oh, Julius! Have you forgiven me because I feel so hurt! Whatever am I to do with my little Julius being angry with me, hmm?", starting to tickle me as I try my best not to laugh.




"Oh, my little Julius is still angry with me...hmmm, I guess I will have to try something else." She teasingly says, while gently picking me up to lay in her palms as she gave me a teasing hurtful playful look. I was relieved from her finger letting up from tickling me because I could barely muffle my laughter anymore as I forbiddingly saw myself coming closer to the opening of her white shirt near her pale white supple breast. I gulp as an unknown feeling comes over me as my face turns beet red as I hurriedly look away to glare up at her as she coyly looks down at me, which eases some of my calm anger away.



"This isn't fair! Stop it!" I glaringly say up at her, while gritting my teeth at the distance that is forever decreasing between us.




"That is not what I want to hear my little Julius." She teasingly says, causing me to reluctantly cringe.




"Fine! I forgive you! Now, stop please!" I exclaim, hearing giggles and chuckles around me.




"Well, look at there! Just the magic words I wanted to hear!" She teasingly happily says, bringing me up to her mouth to lightly kiss me, then winks at me as she sits me down on the table in front of her. I glare up at her teasing face, then stop immediately once her eyebrows arch upwards, which causes her to giggle.



I turn around to ignore her charades while seeing everyone trying to muffle their laughter at me. I scoff as I was about to look for smoewhere to sit down, but a Little's chair is moved in front of me. I follow the hand and arm to Ms. Wainwright, who is giving me an affectionate smile. I ignore her as I sit in the chair she has given me and hear her triumphant giggles as I hear her briefcase clasp open behind me.



I turn to find her take a slight stack of paperwork out of the briefcase to set on the side of it, then clasp the briefcase closed to lean over sideways to place the briefcase on the floor again as I notice her breast are hugging the table. I remotely stare at her visage as she leans back over to straighten her body, but briefly pauses when she notices my eyes. I do not even notice as I trace her supple breast to her graceful neck and finally on her beautiful face to mortifyingly see she is giving me a knowing smile and gaze as bashfully direct my eyesight elsewhere, then she starts to glimpse over the papers to make sure that everything is there as I glance back upwards to see her beautiful eyes dart back and forth as she reads.




Her eyes pan the documents for a while, then her face turned serious as she organized them into a stack and took one piece of paper out to lay on the side face down. She finally took her attention away from the papers or documents rather to look around at the surrounding people and made sure she made eye contact with each individual, but made contact with me last with a teasing glint in her eye before she proceeded to speak after she reached in her suit jacket breast pocket to take out a recording device to place on the table.




"Okay, it seems that all of the particular recipients of the will is gathered. Also, I have made the conclusion that you all are physically and mentally adept as of right now. As you may have noticed, this entire meeting will be recorded visually and also by audio via the recorder I have placed on table. Are there any disagreements or questions about any of the matters I stated? Ms. Wainwright said, constantly moving her eye contact onto each of us and she would always linger on me for a little bit more. Anyway, everyone including me, unanimously said "no" to her question, so she continued.



"Since that is so and I have everyone's consent, I will officially begin. I am Ms. Anita Wainwright, the lawyer for the Banikan's Outreach Transversal Community Helpers Edifying Dreams also known as BOTCHED and the personal lawyer that Mrs. Alexandria Banikan specifically handed over her last wishes, also otherwise known as her will to, which was under scrutiny of various witnesses to be credible. I guarantee ladies, gentlemen, and my little Julius I will not trouble you all that long. I will try to expedite process as fast as I possibly can, since we all are suffering from the passing of the Mrs. Banikan. I will state the words, object, or objects named to you and you will come up to sign, then are free to leave except for the case of Ms. Margaret and Mr. Julius Banikan, who Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has requested to solely remain for the last portion of the will. Now, for the the first recipient, the Littles Outreach and Protection Agency, Ms. Alexandria Banikan has left you two properties in Virginia, USA and also the summation of seventy three million dollars. Your party can come sign this document here and are free to go. The next recipient is Fusion technology, which Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left the summation of sixty million dollars. Your party may come up to sign this document and free to go. For the recipient, Cancer Research Technologies, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left the summation of seventy million dollars to, which you may come up to sign for and are free to go. For the board of executives of her company BOTCHED, Mrs. Alexandria Banikan has left you each a bonus of one million dollars as well as a lifetime upgrade contract with the company Apple, however you may not come up to sign the document due to the ambiguity of the CEO or President position vacant of her company..."